|Heather Barras| A hardworking, trustworthy and dedicated final year (BA Hons) Fashion Communication undergraduate of Northumbria University. Experience in customer service, media and PR, production, photography and fashion writing. A confident communicator, with an ability to work well under pressure and quick to learn with excellent organisational and negotiational skills. A competent user of PhotoShop CS4, InDesign CS4 and Microsoft Office Suite, with a friendly, loyal and positive attitude.
- http://issuu.com/heatherbarras/docs/darcy_magazine - heatherbarras.com - http://issuu.com/heatherbarras/docs/harpersbazaar_magazine - www.culturevulture411.blogspot.com
TEL: +44 (0) 7749 475 113 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WEBSITE: heatherbarras.com LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin. com/pub/heather-barras/66/ ba4/68a
- JANE CARR, LONDON
Production & Press Intern - 6th June 2012 - 6th July 2012
- Worked independently and as part of a team to ensure products would be ready for London Fashion Week. - Worked in the press department, contributing to social media and celebrity news. - Liased with photographers and photography directors on photoshoots. - Ran general office errands.
Monthly Feature Writer - September 2011- July 2012
- Independently researched and wrote monthly feature articles on influential fashion figures throughout history.
- Features were published on a deadline online each month.
- VAUXHALL FASHION SCOUT, LONDON
Front of House at London Fashion Week - February 2012
- Represented Vauxhall Fashion Scout as a Front of House member. - Organised and seated VIP guests at fashion shows. - Kept order within public to ensure timings ran smoothly. - Worked as part of a team to create goody bags and gifts for different shows. - Briefly worked backstage dressing and organising models for shows.
- PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT IN RETAIL, SPORTS DIRECT.
Sales Assistant - June 2008 - October 2011. - PROMOTIONAL ART DIRECTOR OF ‘STUD IT.’
CHRIS HODGE Personal Tutor/Lecturer School of Design, Northumbria University, email@example.com
MARK BUSH Previous Manager Sports Direct, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3HZ
- ‘Stud It.’ is a small and successful business, run by myself and 5 other team members, supported by Graduate Enterprise as part of our final year business module. - Planned, created and distrubuted all visual material for the creation and promotion of the business.
Education - BA (HONS) FASHION COMMUNICATION
Northumbria University, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Sept 2010-June 2013. Predicted grade: 2:1 or above. - A/AS LEVELS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE(B) & PSYCHOLOGY(B), AS LEVELS IN FINE ART(C) & EXTENDED PROJECT(A*).
Palmer’s College, Grays, Essex. Sept 2008 - June 2010.