Chamber Ball A NIGHT LIKE NO OTHER... RESERVE NOW
Saturday, February 1,
6:30 in the evening Marriott Hilton Head Resort & Spa
Manhattanâ€™s famed Windows on the World chefs will partner with our local
culinary artists to bring you course after course of tapas-style haute cuisine.
Wine guru Kevin Zraly and former head bartender at Windows on the World
Pick your seating: Premier Lounge (front-row lounge-style), Main Salon (long
George Delgado will host wine and cocktail bars in the grand salon.
tables or traditional rounds), or Haute Social (hi-top groups of 10 or for individual seating), and enjoy a 9-piece showband throughout the evening.
Honor & Celebrate.
Weâ€™re bringing together the biggest names in
business and honoring those in our community who go above and beyond.
Two Islands...One Unforgettable Night. A portion of the proceeds from the Chamber Ball will benefit Hurricane Dorian hunger relief in the Bahamas.
MARC MURPHY Landmarc & “Chopped”
FREDERIC KIEFFER l’escale
• Marc Murphy, Landmarc, “Chopped” judge, and former Windows on the World chef
• George Masraff, Michelin-Star awarded chef, former culinary director at Windows on the World
• Florian Bellanger, former pastry chef at Le Bernardin and “Cupcake Wars” judge
• Sean O’Connell, Atlantis Bahamas Resort, Canyon Ranch, and Desert Mountain Club
• Philippe Feret, Hilton Head Social Bakery and former Windows on the World executive chef
• Martin Doyle, Suilan at the Borgata and former Windows on the World chef
• Frederic Kieffer, l’escale and former Windows on the World chef
• Brian Coseo, Sea Pines Country Club
• Kevin Zraly, former wine director at Windows on the World • Chaun Bescos, WiseGuys
• Eric Bedoucha, Financier Patisserie • Cesar Acevedo, Marriott Hilton Head Resort & Spa
• George Delgado, former head bartender at Windows on the World • Clayton Rollison, Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar
CLAYTON ROLLISON Lucky Rooster Kitchen + Bar
• Arnaud Briand, Ventano Italian Corner and Oyster Bar, and former Windows on the World chef
• Tom Roston, author of The Most Spectacular Restaurant in the World: The Twin Towers, Windows on the World, and the Rebirth of New York
PHILIPPE FERET Hilton Head Social Bakery
CHAUN BESCOS WiseGuys
Choose Your Evening... Premier Lounge: Lounge-style seating in the front row, around the main stage and dance floor. Lounge Grouping for 10: $3,600
Main Salon: Long or round table seating. Table of 10: $2,850 Couples: $390 Individual: $195
Haute Social: Grouping for 10 in hi-top seating. Group of 10: $1,550 Couple: $310 Individual: $155