Advantages of Working with an Offshore Development Center The stats say India leads the way among all outsourcing development locations across the world in providing software development and support services. Although other countries like China, Israel Philippines and Ireland are also major offshore development hubs but India is certainly far ahead of them. The recent trends show that India is the most suitable location for setting up an offshore development center . The reason for popularity is the easy availability of highly qualified and experienced technology experts. The services can be availed at very affordable prices and that too without compromising on the industry standards. Although outsourcing a development project to a staff that lives thousands of miles away can be a big challenge but in order to deal with IT challenges while meeting revenue pressures, this is the most effective and efficient way to make things work. The key is to tap into the brightest minds and ensure a smooth management. When you choose India as an offshore development destination, most of the problems can be automatically solved. The reason is, they are well versed in English language and have a deep understanding of American and European cultures. Communication will never be a problem when dealing with an Indian company. If you’re not convinced with the India of tying up with an Indian company directly, you can chose to work with an US company that has its own offshore development center in India or has partnered with an Indian software company. The benefit is that they will better understand your needs and provide local management as and when required.
IT outsourcing India offers a variety of benefits to companies operating anywhere in Europe, America and Australia. It is not possible to count all of them on our finger tips but here we are listing a few major benefits of offshore development in India:
1. Communication: As mentioned earlier, English is widely spoken throughout India and therefore, communication is not a barrier. You can establish a contact with them either through email, chat, instant messaging or phone.
2. Access to Experienced Technology Professionals: This is one of the biggest benefits of outsourcing software development to India. You can have an easy access to the experienced professionals. The best part is that you are allowed to choose your own team depending upon your requirements and specifications. The outsourcing firm shares the resumes of the prospective candidates with you and can also conduct recruitment and selection.
3. High Quality Service: You can rest assured of service quality when outsourcing to India. The professionals adhere to the best industry standards at very competitive prices. Most of the companies are ISO certified and strictly follow quality standards.
4. Quick Turnaround: You no longer have to wait for months to launch your product in the market as Indian companies have a reputation of completing projects in time. There would be barely any instances when deadlines are not met.
5. Cost Saving: In today’s volatile economic environment, cost is one of the biggest factors that need to be taken into account. The cost of labor in India is far less than that in American and European companies. This helps you meet all your technology demands and revenue pressures at the same time.
Quick turnaround time, low costs and easy availability of resources make India most preferable destination for outsourcing.
Published on Jul 4, 2012
This article focuses on benefits of establishing an outsourcing development center in India. The current stats show that the country is far...