HRM 326 Week 2 Individual Quiz (UOP Course) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/HRM/HRM-326-(UOP-Cours e)/product-2971-hrm-326-week-2-individual-quiz-(uop-cou rse) For more course tutorials visit
www.tutorialrank.com Tutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: A
Retrieve the Quiz for Week 2 posted in the Course Material forum of our OLS classroom. Complete the multiple choice quiz by highlighting the correct response. Post your completed quiz to the assignments link.
Text: Employee Training and Development â€“ Chapters 2, 3, and 10 1. In cultures with a short-term orientation, the orientation is toward the past and present.
2. Less rigorous training methods such as lectures and briefings focus on communicating factual material and help expatriates and their families develop communication skills required to interact in another country.
More rigorous training methods factor in factual material and help develop communication skills, whereas less rigorous only focus on factual material. 3. The link between diversity and company performance is both direct and indirect.
4. An organizational analysis involves determining the appropriateness of training, based on all of the following parameters, EXCEPT:
5. A mid-level manager questioning aspects such as who should be trained is involved with which variable of needs assessment?
6. Trainees need to understand what specifically they are expected to learn in the training program.
7. To use__________________ to gain a competitive advantage requires linking the companyâ€™s human resources practices (such as training and development) to the business strategy.
8. Business strategy influences how the company uses all of the following capitals EXCEPT:
9. Strategy has a particularly strong influence on determining the following, EXCEPT:
10. All of the following are implications through the emphasis on learning, EXCEPT: