At LIFT ACADEMY, all children are celebrated as unique and special individuals. Our experienced, compassionate staff are dedicated to uncovering each student’s gifts, developing confidence and nurturing academic and social success.
• Serving students ages 5 to 18+ • Challenging curriculum • Warm, bully-free environment • Small, neuro-diverse classrooms • Individualized instruction • Before & after school care • Social skills development
Finding the RIGHT SCHOOL
• Gardiner, McKay & Step-Up accepted
LIFT ACADEMY AT OAKHURST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 13400 Park Blvd CaLL TODay Seminole, Fl 33776 for a private 727.258.7659 tour. L I F TAC A D E M Y. O R G
LiFT admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin. Please visit our website for more information.
Bridge the Gap to College LIFT UNIVERSITY is designed for neuro-diverse students who can benefit from the college experience, including those with intellectual disabilities, developmental delays, autism, and a variety of learning disabilities. LiFT U is a person centered transition program, offering students a unique and highly individualized opportunity to further their education while developing skills necessary for independence.
LIFT UNIVERSITY AT OAKHURST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 13400 Park Blvd Seminole, Fl 33776 727.258.7659 l i f t u n i v e r s i t y @ l i f t a c a d e m y. o r g
• What is the ratio of staff to students? • What degrees are held by the faculty?
• What is the typical schedule for a school day? FOR TOMORROW
Pinellas Preparatory Academy, Inc Award Winning Art Departments Music / Spanish / Athletics Challenging Curriculum Afterschool Clubs Technology Integration
2300 S. Belcher Road, Largo, FL 33771
Call 727-536-3600 to schedule a school tour.
• What is the basic philosophy of this school?
• Budgeting • Career Readiness • Gardiner and McKay Scholarships accepted
• Mathematics • Reading Comprehension • Life Skills
Most of us want to give our children the best possible start in life, and that includes a solid education. However it has been said that the average family spends far more time evaluating appliances and automobiles then it does appraising the quality of their children’s schools. With choices ranging from traditional parochial and private schools to new pilot and charter schools, there are a multitude of choices for families to examine. So as parents we need to take the time to explore and investigate all of the options for our children. If you are among parents who are out looking at private school options, we hope that the following list of questions will be a help to you as you visit with school administrators and visit open house events.
PPA is a high performing, tuition free, public charter school for highly motivated students in grades K-8. Our highly trained, award winning teachers offer a private school education in a family atmosphere.
Now accepting applications for 2016-2017
Application deadline for lottery is April 1, 2017 at 4:00 pm. To advertise, call 727-612-0783
• What opportunities are there for parental involvement? • What specialized programs and opportunities are offered by the school? • How long has the school been in operation? • How diverse is the student body of the school? • How long do children typically stay at the school? • What is the tuition and are scholarships available? • Do you have written information that compares this school with others in the district? • Does the principal communicate regularly with the families? • What are the music and arts programs like? • What after school programs are offered? January 2017 • 27
Published on Jan 1, 2017
Gulf Coast Family's primary purpose is to encourage families along the Gulf Coast by providing worthwhile information that deals with family...