WHAT ARE YOU DOING NEXT YEAR? Great Southern Institute of Technology Denmark
SEMESTER 1 COURSES – 2014 Music (full time)
• Certificate II in Music (2 days per week) • Certificate IV in Music (2 days per week)
Business and Computing
• Essential office skills for home and the workplace. Do one unit, or complete a qualification. The choice is yours.
Art (full time)
• Certificate III in Visual Arts – expressions of interest
• Certificate II in Horticulture – organic focus (part time, Organic Grow Your Own Group) • Certificate II in Production Horticulture (organic focus – full time) • Certificate IV in Production Horticulture (organic focus – full time)
• Senior First Aid – expressions of interest
• Certificate III in Aged Care – expressions of interest • Certificate III in Education Support – flexible delivery, expressions of interest • Certificate IV in Education Support – flexible delivery, expressions of interest • Other units of study may be available online. These courses may require a minimum number of confirmed enrolments.
Lifestyle Courses • • • • • • • •
Introduction to French Introduction to Italian Introduction to Spanish Green woodworking Paint Club Ceramics Club Sing Out Loud Developing applications
• • • •
Learn to sew Brainastics Operate a forklift Basic worksite traffic management and traffic controller • AusChem Risk management in pesticide use
Lifestyle courses require a minimum of 10 confirmed enrolments Interested in a course that’s not on our list? Phone the Skills Development Centre on 9892 7504.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
Phone the Denmark Campus for information on 9892 3222 The Denmark campus will be closed from Friday 20 December 2013 to Friday 10 January 2014 and will re-open on Monday 13 January
GOVERNMENT OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Your regional TAFE
FREECALL 1800 675 781