MYGREYTRUCK!â„˘ WORK AWESOMELY.
USER GUIDE Simple documentation that will help you work more gooder than you currently do now.
LET US GET CRACKIN’
CONTENT TABLE Methodology
Create a Project
METHODOLOGY Why we do what we do when we do the things we do.
MYGREYTRUCK!™ PRODUCTIVITY APPS
MyGreytruck! has been designed to help you keep track of the things you’re paid to keep track of, but not like any management program you’ve used before. (snore) Our system is built on logic we picked up from working in the real world—not from a group of nerds sitting at a conference table hypothesizing how people should work. This platform is an ongoing project for our team, so you’ll have a front-row seat on a train to the future [evil laugh here]! Well, maybe it will cause happiness for those who use it... but we feel that’s pretty significant too! A Note on Versioning: You may be viewing a local PDF of this manual; if so, it won’t be updated real-time unlike its digital version located here: To be sure you’re using the most up-to-date local PDF please match this code code located on your MyGreytruck! admin panel.
And thank you for choosing Greytruck! Onward and upward!
PANELS When you know what you’re doing you can tell others what to do.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY • Reporting || View your spend per project, user, or time period • Collateral & Production || Produce, inventory, and ship the collateral your team designs • Communications || Design, compile, and manage email and direct mail programs ©2014 GREYTRUCK!
CREATE A PROJECT Okay! Let’s get to it. 1. From the Dashboard Click Or from the Projects list view click the quick add button
2. Name your project Enter a unique name for your exciting new project. Tip: Use title case to avoid creating a collection of poorly titled projects. Go pro!
Dates: You’ll typically create projects on the commencement date, but you can choose an earlier date to maintain project integrity. Also, projects do require a deadline, but it can be adjusted anytime. ©2014 GREYTRUCK!
CREATE A PROJECT Get acquainted with the widget. 3. New project view You’ll be redirected to your new project control panel. The status feed will show your first system update. Huzzah!
4. Progress widget Your project’s progress is displayed in a color-coded widget, which tells you how poorly you’re able to keep on schedule.
Progress is a calculation of open tasks over completed tasks, factored by each task’s respective weight, over the business days remaining before the deadline. Yeah. So, MyGT! does that crazy math and displays Planned Progress.
CONTROLS All of your project’s info on one panel.
3. Stream Project activity is streamed to the project’s panel.
These icons jump you to your lists.
Progress is shouted at you via this colorcoded widget.
A listing of your items in that category
Each project has its own private chat. Like Skype, but not.
INNER-PROJECT NAVIGATION Move about your project with confidence and swagger.
• Details || Displays activity stream and progress widget • Calendar || An interactive calendar displaying project’s open tasks1 • Tasks || List of open tasks; sortable and filterable by task status and assignee • Files || List view (and gallery) of project’s files; can be images, PDFs, and working docs • Bills || List of project’s bills; can be loaded from any vendor or contractor 2 • Notes || WYSIWYG whiteboard shared with all project members
Task Assignment: Only the creator of the project may assign tasks to any project member. 1
MyGT! version 2.1; available February, 2014
Contact your Greytruck! agent for API customization. Additional setup fee may apply.
QUICK TIPS Get setup fast. Or slow. Let your sparkle shine.
• CREATE A PROJECT 1) Go to your dashboard and click 2) Enter an awesome project name 3) Select a deadline 4) Click
• CREATE AND ASSIGN A TASK 1) From project panel click Task tab 2) Click 3) Name your awesome task 4) Add a note (not required) 5) Assign the task to a team member 6) Set their deadline 7) Click
• UPLOAD A FILE 1) From project panel click Files tab 2) Click 3) Browse for your file (all filetypes accepted) 4) Click OPEN or SELECT on your native browser
Filenames: Your uploaded files will adopt a system name based on the original filename, so name your local files carefully. ©2014 GREYTRUCK!
Thank you for choosing Greytruck!™ If you find yourself with functionality requests please let us know by visiting helpdesk.mygreytruck.com. You may also visit the help desk for support and training. Please call your Greytruck! agent at (888) GRYTRUK to schedule in-house training sessions We’re here to help you work awesomely.
MYGREYTRUCK! WORK AWESOMELY.
©2014 Greytruck! All rights reserved.