University of Cincinnati B.S. Architecture 2006-2010
973 Grant Ter SE Atlanta, GA 30315
Landscape Designer and Marketing Manager Mar - Sept 2013
Bloom! Garden Center (Dexter, MI)
• Responsible for managing 12 designs totaling over $100,000 in revenue in Q2-2013. • Prepared client presentations: developed, designed and rendered landscape plans. • Estimated projects (via database), sourced materials, tracked project expenses and coordinated project installations. • Managed marketing/branding: created print ads, managed social media accounts and maintained website.
Design Coordinator and Marketing Manager Lotus Gardenscapes (Ann Arbor, MI)
Feb 2011 - Jan 2013
• Collaborated on landscape design for a single-family residence pursuing LEED and the Living Building Challenge. • Coordinated design process: drafted landscape plans, rendered final drawings and prepared presentations. • Estimated projects, sourced plant/hardscape materials, and coordinated with subcontractors. • Created print ads, developed marketing materials, managed social media accounts and re-designed website.
Assistant to the Curator
The Holocaust Memorial Center (Farmington Hills, MI)
Jun 2010 - Aug 2011
• Developed the exhibit script with the Curator, Dr. Guy Stern: Secret Heroes: The Ritchie Boys • Managed exhibit content: interviewed veterans, sourced artifacts, scanned documents and assisted archival staff. • Composed speeches, researched topics, designed presentations, and managed daily schedule and travel.
Alliance Architecture (Durham, NC)
Sept - Dec 2009
• Collaborated on corporate/law office and adaptive reuse design: space planning, SD, DD, and CD. • Composed building code documents, surveyed sites, created SketchUp models and finish schedules.
Ziger/Snead Architects (Baltimore, MD)
Mar - Jun & Sept - Dec 2008
• Collaborated on institutional, residential and adaptive reuse design: space planning, SD, DD, and CD. • Developed presentations, detailed millwork, created SketchUp models and finish schedules.
Adobe Creative Suite • Mac OS • MS Office
AutoCAD • AutoDesk • • Marketing • Presentations
Activities • USGBC-GA, ATL Edu/Events Committee • WonderRoot Community Garden • Copper Colored Mountain Arts
Revit • SketchUp • Wordpress + CSS
Continuing Education/Training • AutoDesk: Building Performance Analysis Certificate Program • Green Roofs for Healthy Cities: GRP Training: 101, 201, 301 • Cities Alive: 2011 Green Roof Conference