HRM 326 Final Exam Guide (UOP Course) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.tutorialrank.com/HRM/HRM-326-(UOP-Course)/product-3002hrm-326-final-exam-guide-(uop-course) For more course tutorials visit www.tutorialrank.com Tutorial Purchased: 5 Times, Rating: A
Resources:Effective Training Systems, Strategies, and Practices, and Employee Training & Development Prepare for your Final Examination. 1. Business strategy influences how the company uses all of the following capitals EXCEPT: 2. To use _________ to gain a competitive advantage requires linking the companyâ€™s human resources practices (such as training and development) to the business strategy. 3. This provides employees with immediate access to information, advice, and guidance. 4. Centralized training means that training and development programs, resources, and professionals are primarily housed in one location and decisions about training investment, programs, and delivery methods are made from inter-related departments. 5. Research suggests that the company satisfaction with the outsourcing of training and development depends on company-supplier trust and the specificity of the contract.
6. An organizational analysis involves determining the appropriateness of training, based on all the following parameters, EXCEPT: a.
The company’s business strategy
7. A mid-level manager questioning aspects such as who should be trained is involved with which variable of needs assessment? 8. The following are all advantages associated with online technology (software) method of needs assessment EXCEPT: 9. With respect to person analysis, a major pressure point for training is poor or substandard rewards system: 10. Trainees need to understand what specifically they are expected to learn in the training program. 11. Regardless of the training methods, all of the following are some of the conditions which must be present for learning to occur, EXCEPT: 12.
This includes specialized knowledge that employees need in their jobs.
13. This relates to the learner’s decision regarding what information to attend, how to remember and how to solve programs
14. Pedagogy gives the instructor major responsibility for making decisions about learning content, method, and evaluation 15. Seating arrangement at the training site should be based on an understanding of the desired type of trainee interaction and trainee-trainer interaction. 16. ______ refers to the collection of information – including what, when, how, and from whom – that will be used to determine the effectiveness of the training program. 17. What provides a way to understand the investments that training produces and provides information needed to improve training? 18. _______ can be used as a “dress rehearsal” to show the program to managers, trainees, and customers.
19. Identify the third level outcome amongst the following Kirkpatrickâ€™s four-level framework for categorizing training outcomes. 20. Skill-based outcomes include acquisition or learning of skills and use of skills on the jobs. 21. EXCEPT:
All of the following are the most frequently used training techniques
The following are all advantages of using videos as a component of training
23. In case studies, trainees are required to analyze and critique the actions taken, indicating the appropriate actions and suggesting what might have been done differently 24.
Meaningfulness of business games are enhanced if they are imaginative
25. Vicarious reinforcement occurs when a trainee sees a model being reinforced for using certain behaviors. 26. This typically involves videoconferencing and/or computers for the delivery of instructions from a trainer to trainees who are different locations. 27.
Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of e-learning?
28. Online learning allows more employees to gain access to these types of programs in a quicker time period than if face-to-face instruction is used. 29. Simply providing learning control ensures that trainees will use all the features provided by online learning. 30. Which of the following is evidence supporting the assertion that companies are investing in more training? 31.
Learning is defined as
32. According to the text, _____ provides the opportunity for learning and _____ is a result of the learning.
To understand a manager's development needs, you must first understand
34. Which of the following is not an advantage to using externally based training programs for mangers? 35.
Which of the following statements about corporate universities is not true?
HRM 326 Week 5 Final Exam HRM 326 Entire Course HRM 326 Week 1 Individual Assignment Organizational Focus and Goals HRM 326 Week 1 DQ 1 HRM...