Bachelor in English in Denmark, Norway or Sweden
Helps People Think!
No Stay – No Pay Vision: To give young people a solid and meaningful education that they will cherish for the rest of their lives.
That the students we work with return home to China with a knowledge base that makes them so unique, businesses will want to hire them.
What do we offer students?
• We help build individual learning paths to suit each student’s needs. • We contextually orient the students so they can learn to understand Scandinavian culture. • We challenge them to grasp English fluently. • We have made all preparations well before the student leaves China. • Payment is first due when the student is granted admittance and has attained a visa.
We’ll handle all the administrative business as well: • • • • •
Visas Residency Permit Applications to universities or other educations. Travel Finding a good and cheap place to live in.
Additionally, we also offer:
• Coaching of the students throughout the educational course. • That the students take our unique leadership courses.
Partnership between Equilibrio and Changchun New Possibilities Company: • Equilibrio and Lars Rokkjær have an exclusive partnership with Changchun New Possibilities Company. • This partnership assures the students’ understanding of both the Chinese and Scandinavian/Northern European cultures. • The partnership also assures that we always have Chinese coworkers in Scandinavia and can have Scandinavian coworkers in China.
Who are Equilibrio and Lars Rokkjær? Equilibrio has worked with educational institutions in Scandinavia since 1994. Equilibrio’s owner, Lars Rokkjær, is known and respected in all of Scandinavia for his knowledge in education and leadership. He has written several books on the subjects and in 2006, researcher Elisabeth Cederwal wrote a Ph.d about his pedagogical methods and meaning for educational development. “The communicative pedagogy has its origins in Denmark and its advocate is Lars Rokkjær. A basic tenant in the communicative pedagogy is that the teacher is his or her own pedagogical tool and that he or she must understand how to apply themselves in relation to the students,” Elisabeth Cederwald states.
Lars Rokkjær is currently working with the leadership program at Lund University, one of Scandinavia’s best universities.
He also works to improve the research environments at Chalmers University in Gothenburg and UniSA in Adelaide, Australia.
General entry requirements: Your foreign certificate must be on a level with a Danish upper secondary school leaving certificate. For admission to a an Academy Profession degree programme (shortcycle professional higher education) it may be sufficient that your foreign certificate is on a level with a relevant vocational qualification. English If the programme is taught in English you must submit proof of English proficiency equivalent at least to English B level. Educational institutions may in some cases require that you take a supplementary test in English. If you do not have English proficiency at least at B level the educational institution may decide that you must pass a special test in English in stead. Qualifications for entry to higher education Certificate of Graduation from Upper Middle School + Chinese National University Entrance Examination (CNUEE)/Gao Kao + 1 year of higher education studies (university) or equivalent supplementary studies, or + 2 years of higher education studies (college) or equivalent supplementary studies.
Specific entry requirements Like other applicants, you must meet the specific entry requirements that apply to the individual study programme. Specific requirements typically include the level of the subjects passed, marks (grades) obtained in individual subjects and the overall average of marks (grade point average). You are advised to ask the educational institution where you wish to apply whether you fulfil the specific entry requirements. The educational institution may require you to take supplementary courses. Application for admission Equilibrio will help you apply for admission, and find out if you meet the demands asked.
Certificate of Graduation from Upper Middle School + NAHEEE + 3 years of higher adult education studies or equivalent supplementary studies.
Helps People Think!
Bachelor på engelsk
ITU Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S Phone: +45 72 18 50 00 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.itu.dk
• BSc in Global Business Informatics • MSc in Digital Innovation & Management
Arhus universitet Nordre Ringgade 1. 8000 Århus C Phone: +45 87 15 00 00 email@example.com, www.au.dk
• Marketing and management communication • International communication and Multimedia • Economics and Business Administration - Generel Programme • Economics and Business Administration - International Management • Economics and Business Administration - International Business • Economics and Business Administration - Sustainability • Electronic Design Engineering • Global Management and Manufacturing.
DTU Anker Engelundsvej 1A, 2800 Lyngby Phone: +45 45 25 25 25 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.dtu.dk
• Electronics and Computer Engineering... • Information and Communication... • Mechanical Engineering • Production Engineering
Roskilde Universitet 4000 Roskilde, Phone: +45 46 74 20 00 email@example.com, www.ruc.dk
• International Bachelor Study Programme in Humanities • International Bachelor Study Programme in Natural Science • International Bachelor Study Programme in Social Science
Aalborg Universitet Frederik Bajers Vej 5, 9100 Aalborg Phone: +45 99 40 99 40 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.aau.dk
• Art and Technology • Economics and Business Administration (Aalborg) • Electronics and Computer Engineering (Esbjerg) • IT, Communication and New Media (Copenhagen) • Medialogy (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Esbjerg) • Sustainable Biotechnology (Copenhagen)
Bachelor på engelsk
Syddansk universitet Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M Phone: +45. 65 50 10 00 www.sdu.dk, email@example.com
Engineering • BEng in Global Management and Manufacturing • BEng in Interaction Design • BEng in Mechatronics • BSc in Engineering (Innovation and Business) • BSc in Engineering (Mechatronics) • BSc in Engineering (Product Development and Innovation) Humanities • BA in business, language and culture (Chinese) • BA in modern languages and intercultural communication • BSc in international business administration and modern Languages Social Sciences • BA in business, language and culture (Chinese) • Bachelors’ Degree Programme in Business Economics and Information Technology • BSc in Economics and Business Administration • BSc in Economics and Business Administration - Business Management • BSc in Economics and Business Administration - IT and Economics • BSc. Market and Management Anthropology • European Studies
CBS Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg, Phone: +45 38 15 38 15 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cbs.dk
• BA in Information Management • BSc in Business, Asian Language and Culture • BSc in Business, Language and Culture • BSc in Business Administration and Service Management • BSc in Business Administration and Sociology • BSc in International Business • BSc in International Business and Politics
Københavns Universitet Nørregade 10, 1017 København K, Phone: +45 35 32 26 26 email@example.com, www.ku.dk
Bachelor på engelsk
University of Agder Post Box 422, NO-4604 Kristiansand, Norway Phone: +47 38 14 10 00 firstname.lastname@example.org · www.uia.no
University of Bergen Address: Postboks 7800, NO-5020 BERGEN Phone: +47 55 58 00 00 www.uib.no
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB) PO Box: 5003, N-1432 Ås Phone: +47 64 96 61 00 www.umb.no · email@example.com
• International Environment and Development Studies
Universitetet i Nordland 8049 BODØ Phone: +47 75 51 72 00 www.uin.no
University of Oslo P.O. Box 1072 Blindern 0316 Oslo Phone: + 47 22 85 50 50 www.uio.no
University of Stavanger 4036 Stavanger, Norway Phone: + 47 51 83 10 00 www.uis.no · firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Tromsø - Romssa universitehta. N-9019 Tromsø Phone: +47 77 64 40 00 www.uit.no · email@example.com
NTNU NO-7491 Trondheim Phone: +47-73 59 50 00 www.ntnu.edu · firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor på engelsk
Chalmers university of technology se-412 96 gothenburg, phone: +46 (0)31-772 10 00 www.Chalmers.Se
UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG Sweden • Box 100 • S-405 30 Gothenburg Phone: 46 31 786 1000 • www.gu.se · email@example.com
Karlstad University SE-651 88 Karlstad, SWEDEN Universitetsgatan 2 Phone: +46-(0)54-700 10 00 www.kau.se · firstname.lastname@example.org
Karolinska Institutet 171 77 Stockholm Phone: +46 (0)08-524 800 00 www.ki.se
Luleå University of Technology SE-971 87 LULEÅ www.ltu.se
Linnéuniversitetet Adress 391 82 Kalmar eller 351 95 Växjö Phone: +46 0772-28 80 00 www.lnu.se email@example.com
Lund University Box 117, 221 00 Lund, Sweden. Phone: +46 (0)46 222 0000 www.lu.se
• Bachelor’s in Development Studies • Bachelor’s in Mathematics • Bachelor’s in Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science • Bachelor’s in Physics • Bachelor’s in Fine Art
Mittuniversitetet FE69, 833 83 STRÖMSUND, Phone: +46 771975000 www.miun.se
Stockholm University SE-106 91 Stockholm Phone: +46 8 16 20 00
• Business Administration and Political Science
Umeå University SE-901 87 Umeå Phone: +46 90-786 50 0 www.umu.se
• International Business, BSc • Life Science, BSc
Uppsala University Box 256, 751 05 Uppsala Phone: +46 018-471 00 00. www.uu.se
Örebro University | SE-701 82 Örebro, Sweden, Phone: +46 19 303000. www.oru.se
Helps People Think! v/ Lars Rokkjær Stendyssevej 71, Horne • 9850 Hirtshals • Tlf. +45 40 27 70 87 firstname.lastname@example.org • www.eauilibrio.dk
Published on Oct 5, 2013