AIESEC SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY
Our Global Organization
Western Regional Conference 2012 | AIESEC AIESEC is the worldâ€™s largest nonprofit, student-run organization. Active in 110 countries and territories with over 60,000 members, AIESEC takes an innovative approach to engage and develop todayâ€™s youth. Students involved in AIESEC gain skills and competencies through challenging leadership experiences, international internships, and interaction with an extensive global network. In partnership with business, government, and institutions of higher education, AIESEC has over 60 years of experience in developing high-potential students into globally minded responsible leaders.
Activating Leadership We lead by example and inspire leadership through action and results, taking full responsibility for developing others. Demonstrating Integrity We are consistent and transparent in our decisions and actions, fulfilling our commitments and conducting ourselves in a way that is true to our values. Living Diversity We seek to learn from the different ways of life and opinions represented in our multicultural environment. Enjoying Participation We create a dynamic environment through the active and enthusiastic participation of individuals. Striving for Excellence We aim to deliver the highest quality performance in everything we do, through creativity and innovation. Acting Sustainably We act in a way that is sustainable for our organization and society, taking into account the needs of future generations.
AIESEC IN NUMBERS
110 Countries and territories 1,700 Universities 61,000 Members 16,000 International Internships 10,000 Leadership Roles 4,000 Partners/sponsors 470 Conferences annually 63 Years of Experience
Western Regional Conference
Western Regional Conference 2012 | Executive Summary Conferences are annually run in support of our core work: developing student leaders and facilitating global internships, as well as global community development projects. This year, AIESEC Simon Fraser University is honoured to be hosting the Western Regional Conference 2012 on October 5th to 8th, 2012. By participating at this conference, students are exposed to a unique learning environment that develops certain leadership qualities. This learning environment is possible through individual discovery, team experiences, mentoring, virtual spaces, seminars, and learning circles. As the delegates return to their cities, they leave better equipped with the skills to become environmentally and socially responsible, global leaders. Conference Objectives: • Develop oneself personally and professionally • Bring the global mindset to leadership • Network with AIESEC alumni and stakeholders • Culminate the top incoming executives • Establish soft skills • Foster connections between students of the Western Region As some of the most passionate, engaged, and ambitious post-secondary students in the country, the conference attendees represent the future of business and innovation in Canada. Western Regional Conference 2012
When: October 5th – 8th, 2012 Delegates: Approx. 200 Western Canada Attendees
Western Regional Conference 2012 | Sponsorship Menu
TITLE SPONSOR - $7500
• Large-sized logo on conference website • Large-sized logo on delegates’ package • Information package in the delegates’ bag • Promotional items in delegates’ bag • Promotion of sponsor through social media channels • Promotional banner at conferences • 4 tickets for banquet • Main conference room renamed after sponsor • Recognition as sponsor in all weekly newsletters (AIESEC SFU members, alumni, prospective members, externals) • Sponsor’s logo on delegates’ nametags • Sponsor’s logo on back of conference t-shirts • Sponsor’s name in Organizing Committee and Executive Board members’ email signatures (18 individuals) • 40-minute speaker session during meal • Exhibit booth at the conference with 1 table and 2 chairs • Invitation to General Assemblies and events after the conference (exposure to 130+ SFU students)
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $3000
• Large-sized logo on conference website • Large-sized logo on delegates’ package • Information package in the delegates’ bag • Promotional items in delegates’ bag • Promotion of sponsor through social media channels • Promotional banner at conference • 4 tickets for banquet • Break-out room named after conference • Recognition as sponsor in all weekly newsletters (AIESEC SFU members, alumni, prospective members, externals) • 20-minute speaker session during meal
Western Regional Conference 2012 | Sponsorship Menu
GOLD SPONSOR - $1500
• Medium-sized logo on conference website • Medium-sized logo on delegates’ package • 1-page brochure in delegates’ bag • Promotional items in delegates’ bag • Promotion of sponsor through social media channels • Promotional banner at conference • 2 tickets for banquet • One breakfast named after sponsor
SILVER SPONSOR - $750
• Small-sized logo on conference website • Small-sized logo on delegates’ package • Promotional items in delegates’ bag • 1-page brochure in delegates’ bag
BRONZE SPONSOR - $500
• Name printed on conference website • Name printed on delegates’ package • Promotional items in delegates’ bag
A LA CARTE OPPORTUNITIES
• Delegate Bags- $200 (only one available) Exclusive sponsorship of conference tote bags (you supply). • Pens - $100 You supply. • Note Pads - $100 You supply. • Literature Display - $100 Opportunity to display one piece of literature or promotional item on a table in the conference common area. Items will be set out and replenished by staff.
Recent Conference Sponsors
Western Regional Conference 2012 | Recent AIESEC Conference Sponsors
Western Regional Conference 2012 | Contact Us
Organizing Committee President C: (604) 338-5891 email@example.com
Organizing Committee, VP Sponsorship C: (778) 686-3333 firstname.lastname@example.org
AIESEC SFU Office Phone: (778) 782-4187 Fax: (778) 782-5571 attn: AIESEC http://www.aiesec.ca/sfu 8888 University Drive Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6
Published on Feb 17, 2013
Keep in mind to be versatile with the benefits; work out an agreement that both you and the company at hand are pleased with (read more abou...