OWN THE TAILGATE.
Where all the action is: W. Morehead at S. Church.
THE #1 PRE-GAME
PRIZES FOR EVERYONE! FREE ADMISSION! OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! COOKED TO ORDER HOT FOOD FAST! COLD BEER, GREAT PRICES! LIVE MUSIC, DJ & MC! TAILGATING GAMES!
Own the tailgate with ESPN Charlotte 730AM (Home of Bobby Rosinski and Mario Washington) and Prowler Magazine.
2013 NFL TAILGATING DATES DAY
CAROLINA PANTHERS GAME
Pre-Season: vs Chicago
Pre-Season: vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Seattle Seahawks 1pm
New York Giants 1pm
St. Louis Rams 1pm
Atlanta Falcons 1pm
NE Patriots 8:40 pm (MONDAY NF)
Tampa Bay Bucs 1pm
New York Jets 4:05pm
New Orleans Saints 1pm
Admission is FREE. Tailgates are rain or shine. Shuttles available upon request.
Let us package the perfect PERFORMANCE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN for the 2013 football season!
WE WILL BE ONSITE FOR EVERY HOME GAME. JOIN US!
HERE’S HOW TO OWN THE TAILGATE. ESPN/Prowler Magazine Tailgate Sponsorship Package: Onsite Exhibition and Promotional Products/Literature Distribution Bring your brand to the big dance each home game and get in front of fans at THE prime Sunday location, for fun, a festive and family environment along with ESPN 730am and Prowler Magazine. Exhibit Value: $1,000 Weekly x 10 = $10,000
Shared Radio Spots on ESPN 730am Week Prior to Games/Tailgates We’re big on promoting our biggest series of the year. We’ll mention your participating business on all spots and on any promotional pre-recorded or live promos throughout the season. Radio Value: $600 Weekly x 10 = $6,000
Onsite HD Video on the Extra Large Prowler/ESPN Media Trailer Your 1 minute TV commercial (you provide or we create), playing throughout the event on the centerpiece ESPN/Prowler Magazine Media Trailer. Onsite TV Value: $300 Weekly x 10 = $3,000
Print Ad in Charlotte Prowler Magazine (Free Onsite at Each Tailgate) Make the most of your exposure before the game and onsite with the fans attending our tailgate via a full color ad in Prowler Magazine that will put your brand front and center with sports fans throughout the Carolinas. 1/4 Page Ad Value: $420 Monthly x 5 = $2,100
Ad In Email Blast to 350,000 Charlotteans Prior To Each Tailgate (Specials, Promotion) We’ve spent 8 years gathering fans for our publication—now let them hear from you in the only email enews in the Charlotte region to reach so many eager sports fans. We’ll include your ad prior to each tailgate! Horizontal 3” Ad Value: $200 Weekly x 10 = $2,000
Inclusion in Everyone’s A Winner! Instant Giveaway Program This is SPONSORSHIP ACTIVATION at it’s best! Sample your product (value $5-$25) as one of our prize giveaways in limited number and add inclusion in our SMS Text and iPad registration program. Promo Value: $200 Weekly x 10 = TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: Weekly Package Value: LIMITED AVAILABILITY OFFER:
$2,000 $25,100 $2,510 $890 Weekly
OWN IT: Call 704-352-4280 to Stake Your Claim This Football Season!
Dear Eric Kent, Charlotte Prowler Magazine and ESPN in Charlotte invite Archadeck to OWN THE TAILGATE.
PANTHER FANS WILL FIND US...and Archadeck: EVERYWHERE.
We’ve spent considerable time and effort redefining the fan tailgate experience. We’ve built custom HD TV trailers, gathered prizes from Charlotte’s top businesses and resort destinations, created our own Kiosk and SMS Text-To-Win platforms and now...we’re ready to share that with Archadeck. We’d like Archadeck to join us with a fully-staged outdoor grilling area—to complete the tailgate package! 1) ESPN and Prowler Magazine OFFICIAL FAN & FAMILY TAILGATE 11am-3pm S. Church at Morehead Now celebrating the 2nd season at the most visible tailgate location near Bank of America Stadium, ESPN, Charlotte Prowler Magazine and Go! See! Do! Social team-up once again to bring Budweiser, Sun-Drop, Honda, Harrah’s, the NC Music Factory and other vendors together to create one awesome fan experience. A DJ/MC, great food and drink, tailgate games, giveaways, prizes and contests make for the single most awesome tailgate in Charlotte—it’s a Panther fan’s dream come true. This year the new Media Trailer with HDTV headlines1 2) Growlers Meet-Up and Prowler Magazine VIP PANTHER PARTY TAILGATE 10am-7pm S. Graham For the 25-50 young professional fan experience we’re dressing out one awesome parking lot and tent facility on the north side of Bank of America Stadium with Miller Lite and Crown Royal providing grown-up libations, Charlotte’s best bands headlining each week, tailgate games and awesome prizes for all. The Growler database insures that hundreds of meet-up members share in the celebration each week! 3) THE SHED Prowler ULTIMATE INDOOR/OUTDOOR TAILGATE 11am-until? Cedar Street/Cedar Station On the west side of the stadium at Morehead and Cedar you’ll find Prowler Magazine, Coors Light, Inside Tailgating and a host of other sponsors putting on the truly PRO tailgating experience with inside plush stadium seating, dozens of HD flat screens, game coverage before, during and after as well as food, drink, prizes and games. It’s rain or shine here at The Shed—now celebrating a third successful tailgating season! 4) Go! See! Do! Mobile Kiosk Tailgates —Onsite for Away Games At Popular Food & Beverage Locales Nothing works like shaking hands and kissing babies! The Prowler concept goes beyond the magazine which features people, places and things of interest around town to being On The Prowl—at many, many of the Charlotte Region’s most anticipated events. We’ve partnered with many of the top events to give us a prominent presence and you’ll find us onsite, giving away free Prowler magazines, signing up new subscribers, and registering event-goers to win amazing prizes from our onsite sponsors. Where will your business be this weekend? How about On The Prowl with our professional event team connecting with new customers? It’s easy! We will get the leads you need to take your business to an entirely new level! We have attached a proposal that outlines proposed participation in 1) The Crown Point Block Party 2) Prowler/ESPN Tailgates, and 3) On The Prowl Event Series—over 60 events and festivals in the year ahead. We offer high-visibility advertising, targeted brand placement and major city event sponsorship with full activation. Combined, these powerful tools will generate leads and new customers with predictable consistency. Thanks in advance for your consideration and engagement. Let’s OWN THE TAILGATE. Together! Best Regards,
Randy Stimpson, Prowler Magazine ESPN Charlotte Go!See!Do! Social
2520 Sardis Road North, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28227 R ST I M P SO N @ ST I M P SO N C R E AT I V E . CO M
W W W. P R OW L E R M AG A Z I N E . CO M
CHARLOTTE PROWLER MAGAZINE and G O S E E D O S O C I A L C H A R L O T T E present a PREMIUM ADVERTISING PROPOSAL FOR 2013-2014
ARCHADECK OF CHARLOTTE ADVERTISING, EVENTS & BRANDING PACKAGE This proposal is designed to put title sponsor Archadeck of Charlotte front and center with the full weight of Charlotte Prowler Magazine (print and digital), On The Prowl enews weekly (348k subscribers) and GoSeeDo Social (Everyone’s A Winner! Text to Win/iPad Kiosk/Media Trailer promotional team) behind Archadeck Outdoor Living. We have developed this proposal and priced it with Archadeck of Charlotte as a Presenting Sponsor, providing the highest exposure levels and lowest costs by giving Archadeck of Charlotte the status of ESPN and the Charlotte Knights—a team member and entertainment component. This outline only scratches the surface of what we can and will do for Archadeck of Charlotte as a team member for our On The Prowl and GoSocial Event Series in 2013-2014. ADVERTISING PROVIDED:
1) Advertisement in Charlotte PROWLER Twelve Issues (June 2013-May 2014) —Half Page, Full Color Value: $790 12 Issues x 790 $9,480 2) Weekly Advertisement in On The Prowl eNewsletter (52 weekly issues) Email blast to 348,000 readers and growing in Charlotte Region —Horizontal 8” x 2” Strip Value: $280 x 20 $5,600 3) Advertisement in Special Events Programs
Charlotte’s Largest Annual Events including Food Lion Speed Street. —Half Page, Full Color
Value: $1,310 5 Issues x $1,310 =
4) Advertisement Online Banner Ad at www.SouthernSportsJournal.com (and .net) —Full Width Banner Ad with Click-Through Monthly Value: $210 12 Months x $210 =
5) Advertisement Online Banner Ad at www.ProwlerMagazine.com —Full Width Banner Ad with Click-Through Monthly Value: $210 12 Months x $210 =
SUB TOTAL ANNUAL VALUE:
MAJOR EVENT EXHIBITION PACKAGE From June 2013-May 2014, Prowler Magazine along with media partners GoSeeDo Social Charlotte and ESPN will attend over 125 events. Name/Phone/Email data collection will be handled through our “Everyone’s A Winner!” Program and all sponsors will have access via GoSeeDo Media creating unique campaigns with offers and executing text and/or email contacts. There is no extra charge for this service. We anticipate 2.9 million impressions and data collection from 500,000 fans in the year ahead. YEAR-ROUND EVENT SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED:
1) Onsite Participation Sponsorship “PRESENTING SPONSOR LEVEL” ON THE PROWL EVENT SERIES powered by GoSeeDo Social 2013-2014 —Major festivals such as Food Lion Speed Street and 60 additional events—2.3 million impressions in all —ESPN/Prowler Magazine Carolina Panther Tailgates on Morehead PRIME LOCATION —Sporting events including Charlotte Knights, Charlotte Hounds, Charlotte Checkers, games and more. This 2013 Tailgating Season Charlotte Prowler Magazine and Go! See! Do! Social announce: 1) ESPN/Prowler Magazine Tailgate at S. Church and Morehead 2) Growlers, Prowler and Go! See! Do! Social Tailgate at S. Graham 3) The Shed Indoor/Outdoor Tailgating with Charlotte Prowler Magazine and Go! See! Do! Social at Cedar Street
Presenting Level Sponsorship: 12 Months x $1,210=
SUB TOTAL ANNUAL VALUE:
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE for Archadeck of Charlotte
Monthly Package Value:
OFFERED To Archadeck of Charlotte Monthly Sponsorship
Initial Set-Up 1x Fee For All Ads/Video/Scratch to Win
Please Contact Randy Stimpson at 704-352-4280 for Exhibition Info
PARTICIPATION IS KEY FOR A GREAT EVENT!
ESPN rules the airwaves! As a Smart Partner of your neighbor Charlotte Prowler Magazine, ESPN Charlotte is proud to support this amazing neighborhood event with a substantial radio schedule, mentions, and event day call-ins and an onsite preview of the ESPN/Prowler media trailer—rolled out to Crown Point BEFORE its first appearance at the #1 tailgate party for Carolina Panther home games. ESPN 730am will build awareness for this event, drive traffic and attendance and give all participating businesses major media exposure! www.ESPN730am.com
Charlotte’s #1 new magazine is your neighbor—did you know? Charlotte Prowler Magazine is published by a creative staff responsible for many of Charlotte’s most popular publications over the last 25+ years. As your neighbor at the EVCO Center, we’ve helped to concept this event—and plan many more like it. Crown Point and the surrounding area has much to offer—and we plan to promote it! Your advertisement in Charlotte Prowler Magazine will reach our full subscriber list of 349,000+ readers, hand-picked from events we’ve gathered new readers at over the last several years. We offer the best of both worlds with full color glossy print editions that readers love as well as digital editions that many read on iPads, Kindles, PCs, Macs and Smart Phones. In addition, we will promote this event weekly to our subscribers in our On The Prowl eNewsletter blast leading up to the event. There is nothing like Prowler Magazine—and we deliver fans to events like no other!
Go! See! Do! Social is the Event Planning and Marketing Partner of Charlotte Prowler and ESPN Charlotte—the answer to driving business online and through social media in Charlotte! Having Go!See!Do! involved with this event will ensure that proper planning, widespread awareness and participation are spot-on. In addition, the Everyone’s A Winner! Program will be onsite at the Crown Point Block Party giving away a prize to EVERYONE to attends! Items include tickets to Charlotte Knights Games, The Comedy Zone, NC Music Factory Events, Carolina Speedway, The Epicenter, Dilworth Neighborhood Grille, 505E Fusion Restaurant and Lounge, Howl at the Moon, Pair-A-Dice Travel, Harrah’s Casino, Whiskey River, Pride Resort, and all participating Crown Point Exhibitors! In addition, the Google wizards at Go! See! Do! will market the Crown Point Social Summer Block Party online in conjunction with all of our participating exhibitors and sponsors. MORE WONDERFUL CROWN
POINT BUSINESSES Virtuous D Boutique By Tonia Ross, Warner’s
Carpet One and Rug, Netsafe Technologies, Planet Fitness, King David Dance Studio, Ecoclean, Purdy Enterprise, Pro Hair, David Myers & Bill Lewis, CPA Accountants, State Farm Insurance, Ted Richard Brown, Architect, GreenEarth Lawn and Landscaping, CCM ATMs and more.
Exhibit and Maximize Your Exposure At This Great Event!
Contact Randy Stimpson at 704-352-4280 or RStimpson@StimpsonCreative.com.
PARTICIPATE IN THE GROUP MARKETING PROGRAM AS BEST SUITS YOUR
[ $2,500 — 1 Sponsorship Available ]
1) YOUR NAME ON THE EVENT (on all media and mentions) ie: “Welcome to the State Farm Insurance 1st Annual Crown Point Social Summer Block Party”. Value: $1,000 2) YOUR LOGO incorporated into Event Logo on all promotional and merchandising materials Value: $500 including flyers, store vinyl cling decals, ads, social media promotions and onsite promotional materials including banners and handouts to onsite visitors. Value: $600 3) PREMIUM EXHIBIT SPACE—TBD—For product, displays, vehicles or Title Sponsor’s product. Value: $1,800 4) FULL PAGE AD in Charlotte Prowler Magazine—July Edition distributed throughout Charlotte/Matthews area heavily the week prior and onsite at the Social Summer Block Party (Free!). This coverage in addition to the festival/game/print/digital circulation of the July edition of 414,000. Value: $1,490 5) MENTIONS ON ALL ESPN RADIO SPOTS during two weeks prior to event (120 x 30 seconds)and heavy campaign the day of the event. Live! call ins to Title Sponsor 3x during event—30 seconds. Value: $1,280 6) FULL COLOR, FULL WIDTH 3 X 8” AD IN ON THE PROWL DIGITAL WEEKLY ENEWSLETTERS to 349,000 each of 3 weeks prior to the 1st Annual Crown Point Social Summer Block Party. Value: $600 7) VIDEO ONSITE RUNNING ON ESPN MEDIA TRAILER from start of event to end in loop promoting onsite activities and contests. Creative services required to edit or produce video included: Value: $400 8) SECOND YEAR RIGHT OF REFUSAL: Value: TBD Total Package Value: $7,670 OFFERED AT $2,500
[ $1,000 — 3 Sponsorships Available ]
1) PRIME EXHIBIT SPACE—TBD—Standard 10 x 10, with premium position for product, displays, and distribution of Sponsor’s product and marketing materials. Value: $700 2) HALF PAGE AD in Charlotte Prowler Magazine—July Edition distributed throughout Charlotte/Matthews area heavily the week prior and onsite at the Social Summer Block Party (Free!). This coverage in addition to the festival/game/print/digital circulation of the July edition of 414,000. Value: $790 3) MENTIONS ON ALL ESPN RADIO SPOTS during two weeks prior to event (120 x 30 seconds) and heavy campaign the day of the event. Live! call ins to Presenting Sponsor 1x during event—30 seconds. Value: $780 4) VIDEO ONSITE RUNNING ON ESPN MEDIA TRAILER from start of event to end in loop promoting onsite activities and contests. Creative services required to edit or produce video included: Value: $400 Total Package Value: $2,670 OFFERED AT $1,000
[ $600 — 6 Sponsorships Available ]
1) EXHIBIT SPACE—TBD—Standard 10 x 10 for product, displays, and distribution of Sponsor’s product and marketing materials. Value: $400 2) QUARTER PAGE AD in Charlotte Prowler Magazine—July Edition distributed throughout Charlotte/Matthews area heavily the week prior and onsite at the Social Summer Block Party (Free!). This coverage in addition to the festival/game/print/digital circulation of the July edition of 414,000. Value: $390 3) VIDEO ONSITE RUNNING ON ESPN MEDIA TRAILER from start of event to end in loop promoting onsite activities and contests. Creative services required to edit or produce video included: Value: $400 Total Package Value: $1,490 OFFERED AT $600
[ $300 — Limited Sponsorships Available ]
1) SHARED EXHIBIT SPACE—TBD—Share standard 10 x 10 for product, displays, and distribution of Sponsor’s product and marketing materials. Value: $400 2) VIDEO ONSITE RUNNING ON ESPN MEDIA TRAILER from start of event to end in loop promoting onsite activities and contests. Creative services required to edit or produce video included: Value: $400 Total Package Value: $800 OFFERED AT $300
ALL Sponsors will receive the following:
Logo on Promotional Flyers Distributed Throughout the Area Prior to The Social Summer Party Complimentary Vinyl Cling Decals for Display At Their Retail Entrance Prior to the Event
NOTE: 10 x 10 space sponsors will be provided with tent. Power, tables and/or chairs can also be provided at nominal cost.
All merchant logos are property of their respective owners. Participation is at discretion of individual merchants.