A SELECTION OF new south wales HOTELS THE GREAT SOUTHERN HOTEL
HOLIDAY INN DARLING HARBOUR
THE MENZIES SYDNEY
Set in a Heritage-Listed 1854 building packed with modern conveniences, this boutique hotel on George Street welcomes guests into sleek rooms with the latest tech amenities. Darling Harbour, Chinatown, and many of Sydney’s attractions are nearby.
An oasis in the middle of the lively Darling Harbour district, this Heritage-Listed former wool store cloaks the northern wing of the hotel in history. You’re just steps from some of Sydney’s best restaurants, theaters, and shopping complexes.
It’s just steps to some of Sydney’s most alluring attractions – including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and The Rocks – from this luxurious grand hotel. Classic guest rooms feature high ceilings, marble baths, and city or park views.
• 167 ac rooms • restaurant • Internet kiosk
• 346 ac rooms • restaurant & bar • fitness center/steam room/sauna/ whirlpool • baby-sitting
• 445 ac rooms & suites • 2 restaurants/3 bars/piano bar • concierge/ 24-hr room service • indoor heated pool • fitness center/sauna/whirlpool
SEASONS HARBOUR PLAZA SYDNEY
SYDNEY HARBOUR MARRIOTT HOTEL AT CIRCULAR QUAY
QUALITY HOTEL CKS SYDNEY AIRPORT
An excellent and convenient alternative to downtown Sydney hotels, this contemporary property is just five minutes from the airport and close to local attractions and recreation, including Cahill Park, Kartatak Raceway, and Allianz Stadium.
Located in the heart of Sydney, this high-rise apartment hotel invites guests into sleek, modern accommodations with sterling city views. You’re just steps from the many dining and entertainment options in Darling Harbour.
Traditional Marriott service and a great location characterize this modern high-rise hotel in Sydney’s Circular Quay. Guest rooms have plush Revive® bedding, marble baths, high-tech amenities, and views of famous Sydney sights.
• 121 ac rooms • restaurant/bar • room service • complimentary Wi-Fi
• 119 ac 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom apartments • restaurant/café & bar • concierge/ 24-hr reception • indoor rooftop heated pool/Jacuzzi • fitness center/ sauna/steam room
• 550 ac rooms & suites • restaurant/2 bars • concierge/24-hr room service • indoor saltwater pool • Level 4 Health Club Spa & Fitness Center • mini-bar/in-room service/coffee & tea maker
LILIANFELS BLUE MOUNTAINS RESORT & SPA
CYPRESS LAKES RESORT BY OAKS
Enjoy excellent value at this B&B-style hotel in Potts Point, close to major Sydney attractions such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Guest rooms and spacious Family Studios are modern respites after a day of sightseeing.
Set on a spectacular cliff overlooking the Jamison Valley in Blue Mountains National Park and only a short drive from Sydney, this chic resort offers an incredible vacation experience. Savor modern Australian cuisine at Darley’s Restaurant.
Nestled in the picturesque Hunter Valley, this tranquil and indulgent escape is just minutes from Australia’s most famous wineries. Guest accommodations open to private balconies overlooking the golf course and verdant bushland.
• 117 ac rooms & studio apartments • restaurant/daily buffet breakfast room • concierge/room service • Internet kiosk in lobby with wireless access • tour desk • meetings & functions facilities
• 85 ac rooms & suites • 2 restaurants/bars & lounge • outdoor & indoor pools • Lilianfels Day Spa/fitness center/Jacuzzi/sauna • 24-hour reception & room service • complimentary Wi-Fi
• 200 ac 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites & villas • restaurant/bar • 3 outdoor pools (one heated)/sundeck/Jacuzzi/fitness center
CROWNE PLAZA HUNTER VALLEY
HUNTER VALLEY RESORT
THE CARRINGTON HOTEL
An ideal base to explore the world-famous Hunter Valley wine region, this standout resort welcomes you into guest accommodations with private balconies or courtyards with picturesque views. Play golf and tennis, rejuvenate at the spa, and much more!
Escape to this locally owned lodge in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country. Gorgeous guest rooms have exposed timber cathedral ceilings and private balconies overlooking the surrounding countryside, vineyards, and mountains.
The original choice for accommodations in the Blue Mountains since 1880, this recently restored Heritage-Listed grand hotel is a local landmark, offering the elegance, luxury, and charm of yesteryear. Traditional style courses through the guest rooms and suites.
• 316 ac rooms, suites & villas • 2 restaurants/2 bars • outdoor pool/ sundeck • Ubika Spa/24-hr fitness center • 18-hole golf course/tennis • KidZone/teen lounge
• 35 ac rooms • restaurant/bar • outdoor pool • Heavenly Hunter Spa • tennis/mountain bikes/horseback riding • winery/brewery/cooking school • golf, cheese factory & ballooning nearby
• 65 ac rooms & suites • 2 restaurants/4 bars/bottle shop/complimentary continental buffet breakfast • concierge • library/billiards room • complimentary Wi-Fi