5 Important Roles
Travel Agents Fill
Whether you’re searching for your next vacation destination or you know exactly where you want to go, booking travel is a commitment, one that can be thrilling. But travel has its challenges, and that’s why you want your travel agent with you through it all. Travel agents are more than a friendly face, they are also your... 2
Travel agents excel at finding the
We all want the perfect
perfect destination and resort
vacation every time we travel,
for even the most discerning
but sometimes things happen.
traveler, and as the ultimate
Maybe it’s a series of delays, or
matchmakers, they can pair you
the weather doesn’t cooperate.
with that all-inclusive property,
If you booked without a travel
luxury golf and spa resort,
agent, you spend hours on
or family-friendly destination.
the phone or online at the
For honeymoon and romantic
ticket counter hoping to find
escapes as well as gastronomic
an available flight to nowhere
getaways, agents will choose a
before connecting home.
resort with special amenities
But if you booked with a travel
or award-winning restaurants.
agent, they’re on the phone
No matter what you prefer,
with an airline finding you the
a travel agent can create a
best possible routes without the
memorable vacation from your
hours of frustration.
personal tastes and desires.
From rooms with the best
A travel agent strives to get you
A travel agent has the latest
views to construction notices
the best value for your journey,
information about packages,
and upcoming events, travel
which can mean exclusive
property details, and new
agents have the knowledge,
packages, rooms in “sold-out”
activities at their fingertips,
connections, and experience
hotels, and possibly special
usually sent to them by
to book you in your preferred
arrangements or requests.
the hotels and destinations
room category and resort.
Since agents know hoteliers,
themselves. With years of
Plus, if you’re traveling to
concierges, and other attendants
experience and firsthand
multiple cities, islands, or
personally, they are more likely
knowledge, travel agents save
countries, you’ll want a travel
to receive additional added value
you countless hours upon the
agent’s expertise to provide a
to ensure your enjoyment at the
Internet and plan your trip
smooth journey. Your travel
resort. Agents can also help you
with expertise no search engine
agent will also advise if you
navigate traveler’s insurance to
can give. Plus, they’ll do price
need a passport, a visa, or both
help you choose the best plan to
comparisons, provide insider tips,
to get into that specific country,
suit your specific needs.
so you won’t be held up at
and more, depending upon your
customs or even denied entry.
preferences and destination.
With GOGO on your side, we have you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have an emergency within 24 hours of departure or while traveling, contact the Emergency Travel Center.
Exclusive perks & special amenities at no additional cost with My Time, an elevated vacation experience.
Traveling in a group of 10 or more? Take advantage of all the added perks, amenities, upgrades and more.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL AGENT TODAY. 5
CONTENTS Oahu Sightseeing.......................................................................14 Hotels...............................................................................16 Maui Sightseeing.......................................................................35 Hotels...............................................................................37 Kauai Sightseeing.......................................................................48 Hotels...............................................................................49 The Big Island Sightseeing.......................................................................54 Hotels...............................................................................55 Molokai Hotels...............................................................................61 General Conditions.............................................................63
About Our Star Ratings 22222 Exceptional properties offering the finest accommodations and amenities with an outstanding variety of premium facilities and services. 2222 Excellent properties offering well appointed accommodations and amenities with a superior variety of excellent facilities and services. 222 Comfortable and appealing properties offering dependable accommodations and amenities with a variety of facilities and services. 22 Moderately priced properties offering basic accommodations, amenities, facilities, and services. 2 Economically priced properties offering modest accommodations and limited amenities, facilities, and services. 1/2 star indicates that the property meets all criteria of the assigned rating and exceeds in certain areas.
KEY HOTEL FEATURES Throughout this brochure, certain hotel profiles denote one or more key features of that property. Below is a detailed guide to these distinctions to help you choose your best vacation spot.
My Time Unique recognition, special amenities, and services that go beyond your expectations — that’s what you get when you book a My Time property. Look for the purple My Time icon next to the hotel’s name and your exclusive perks highlighted in the property description.
Preferred Partner Hand-selected as the premiere accommodations in their destination, these are the places we stay when we take a vacation. Our “Preferred Partners” share several essential qualities that make them stand out from the competition, including: • Dedication – Like us, these featured brands go all-out to give you the best possible vacation. • Value – At any price level, these brands give you the most for your money. • Reputation – Travelers, travel writers, and critics agree: These properties are the best of the best. • Innovation – These featured brands constantly strive to improve the experience they provide for travelers.
ISLAND HOPPING For many travelers, choosing just one Hawaiian island to visit
FOR THE FIRST TIMER
is less easy than it sounds. That’s why you should consider a
Oahu (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights) – Kauai (3 nights) • In Oahu, pay your respects at the Arizona Memorial, one of America’s greatest tributes to those who died in service of their country, filled with engaging history and heartfelt emotion. • No visit to Hawaii is complete without a genuine luau experience, and Maui’s best is the Old Lahaina Luau, featuring a sumptuous buffet dinner, traditional arts and crafts demonstrations, a dramatic imu presentation, and Hawaiian revue. • Kauai is for sailing, great food, and sunsets, and the NaPali Sunset Sail delivers all this and more in an awesome evening of cruising just off the colorful Na Pali Coast.
multi-island Hawaii vacation. While the majority of all travelers to Hawaii visit Oahu – appropriately known as “The Gathering Place” – many continue on to experience Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. Each island is distinct and offers a unique slice of Hawaiian life that’s worth a visit. And hopping between them is easier than ever. Taking advantage of “free night” offers at selected hotels, sightseeing add-ons, and an Alamo rental car, your travel consultant can help arrange those details that will assure the best, most fulfilling Hawaii vacation experience for you. The following suggested itineraries offer options for every type of traveler.
SEASONED TRAVELER Maui (4 nights) – Lanai (3 nights) • Board a chopper to view Maui’s famous Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, plus the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the US. • On Lanai, it’s all about the beaches: Polihua Beach, though remote, is an awesome stretch of golden sands; Shipwreck Beach is a magnet for strolling and beachcombing; and Hulopoe (named “#1 Beach in America”) is best known for snorkeling, surfing, and dolphin-watching.
RING OF ROMANCE
THE ADVENTURE SEEKER
Kauai (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights) – Oahu (3 nights) • Experience Kauai the way it was meant to be seen on a deluxe helicopter tour that soars over Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, and Mt. Waialeale. • While you feast on an exquisite dinner buffet, the Teralani 2 catamaran takes you to see some of Maui’s most breathtaking and beautiful sights. • Connect with local pro photographers on Oahu for a day of shooting unique sights like Magic Island Lagoon, Waikiki Beach, Sans Souci State Recreational Park, and the War Memorial Natatorium
Big Island (4 nights) – Kauai (4 nights) – Maui (3 nights) – Oahu (3 nights) • Witness the magic of Kilauea on the Big Island with the Twilight Volcano Adventure, taking you through the island’s incredible range of ecosystems and climate zones, as well as viewing possible eruptions of lava. • On Kauai, witness breathtaking mountain and ocean views as you hike Kalihiwai Valley and the lowland rainforest to the spectacular five-tiered Kalihiwai Falls. • Board a chopper to view Maui’s famous Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, plus the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the US. • Hop into a custom Jeep to explore Oahu’s diverse landscapes, including Diamond Head, Pali Lookout, the famous North Shore surfing beaches, and the Dole Pineapple and Coffee Plantation.
FAMILY FLAVOR Oahu (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights) • Visit Oahu’s amazing Polynesian Cultural Center and see authentic villages, live arts and crafts demonstrations, the pageant of the long canoes, and an extravaganza of song and dance. • Enjoy a genuine Hawaiian experience at Maui’s Old Lahaina Luau, featuring a sumptuous buffet dinner, traditional arts and crafts demonstrations, dramatic Imu presentation, and Hawaiian revue.
MOLOKAI MAUI LANAI
THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
THE ALOHA SPIRIT
Hawaii is cherished for its legendary beaches, active volcanoes, regional delicacies, dramatic waves, ancient hulas, and swaying palm trees, and prized for its world-class accommodations, top-notch hospitality, cultural experiences, and inspirational activities. The 50th State is imbued with “Aloha Spirit” – the warm welcome and genuine kindness that blends with the lush, luxurious tropical landscape. Here, no one is a stranger – including you. Hawaii is indeed America’s very own paradise. And you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who has visited these islands and not been seduced by the special kind of vibe that can only be found here. You’ll feel it at the beaches, at the luaus, in the nightclubs, in the rustle of a hula skirt, in a smooth cup of Kona coffee. And you might find yourself not wanting to leave – ever.
OAHU APPROXIMATE FLIGHT TIMES:
What may be most compelling about Oahu is that this small island magnificently highlights all
New York Philadelphia Boston Chicago Miami Los Angeles
the best of Hawaii. The culture, the mysticism, the welcoming locals, the lush tropical foliage,
11 13 13 9 12 6
hours hours hours hours hours hours
the fragrant flowers, the undeniably gorgeous beaches, the majestic mountains, the energizing cities – it’s all right here, just waiting for you to explore. Oahu is home to approximately 75% of all Hawaiians, which is why it is also referred to as “The Gathering Place.” Oahu also offers more restaurants, shops, and nightlife than all the other
Hawaiian islands combined. Hawaii is as well known for its perfect surfing conditions as it is for its
Surf’s Up Take a group class or one-on-one lesson at Hans Hedemann Surf School.
beautiful beaches. You can get a taste of both on Waikiki as well as the North Shore, the surfing capital of the USA.
Red Sails in the Sunset Set sail on a catamaran cruise off Waikiki to watch a sunset you’ll remember always. Truckin’ Pull over at one of the many roadside shrimp trucks in Kahuku on the North Shore for delicious fresh dishes. Get Lost Find your way around the pineapple maze – the world’s largest – at the Dole Plantation. Uke Will Love This Tour a ukulele factory and watch master craftsmen build these instruments by hand. Pearl Harbor
Atlantis Submarine Adventure 3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Discover the mysteries of the deep – without ever getting wet! Your air-conditioned submarine will submerge over 100 feet into the water, where exotic fish, colorful coral, and marine life like eels, sea turtles, and sharks are all visible from the sub’s large portholes.
Dolphin Star Wild Dolphin Watch BBQ & Snorkel
The Hawaii Monarchs Tour
5.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Watch wild spinner dolphins in their natural habitat, and snorkel Oahu’s vibrant waters on this tour aboard the Dolphin Star, a twin-hull catamaran. After hitting the water, enjoy an onboard BBQ lunch, complete with a “Create Your Own Burger” station. Go snorkeling, or just relax on the open-air sundeck.
6.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Travel back in time to when warriors first arrived on these majestic shores over 2,000 years ago. Visit ‘Iolani Palace and relive the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893. Hear stories about the royal residents and how they lived as you are led through the first-floor state rooms and second-floor private quarters. At Bishop Museum, explore the evolution of the Hawaiian Islands, and learn how Polynesian navigators used the stars to find their way.
One Day Hawaii/Volcano Tour
Paradise Cove Luau
Polynesian Cultural Center
Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Visit Volcanoes National Park to witness the workings of “Madame Pele,” the Hawaiian Goddess of Fire. Travel through miles of recent lava flows and the mysterious Halemaumau Fire Pit. Enjoy a stop at the tranquil town of Hilo, home to the beautiful Rainbow Falls. Uncover the secrets of how Hawaii’s favorite nut, the macadamia, is made into a variety of mouthwatering treats. An abundance of fragrant orchids await your discovery at a local orchid nursery.
5.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations A 12-acre beachfront estate is the setting for Hawaii’s largest luau, complete with traditional cuisine, Polynesian arts, crafts, music, and dancing. Participate in the Hukilau, and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Delight in the Imu Ceremony, and enjoy your Hawaiian feast. And sit back and be amazed as award-winning performers entertain you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Polynesia, all at the incomparable Paradise Cove Luau.
12 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Visit Hawaii’s most popular attraction on this full-day tour and be part of its magical wonder. Visit authentic Polynesian villages, and watch live demonstrations of arts and crafts. Enjoy the “Rainbows of Paradise” pageant of the long canoes, as well as “Hawaiian Journey,” an epic tale about the Hawaiian peoples’ connection to the land. Finally, the evening ignites with “HA – The Breath of Life,” an extravaganza of song and dance of the people of Polynesia.
Rock-a-Hula - Legends in Concert Waikiki
Surf School Hawaii
USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri
1 – 2 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Hit Hawaii’s best waves with a one- or two-hour surf lesson with professional surfers from the Hans Hedemann Surf School. Your instructors will cover topics like water safety basics, how weather affects surf conditions, and wave mechanics. Learn the fundamentals of the sport, and then practice them in Hawaii’s warm tropical waters.
9 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Honor the events of December 7, 1941, on this trip to Pearl Harbor, where the remains of the USS Arizona lay silent beneath the waves. Visit the USS Missouri, where the Japanese officially surrendered and ended their involvement in World War II. The events of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor unfold through detailed narrations and photos. Finally, travel to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, and enjoy a scenic city tour of Honolulu.
1.5 – 3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Legends in Concert Waikiki presents a brand-new dazzling live concert-quality experience featuring a unique tribute to Elvis, joined by an all-star cast, hula, and spectacular audio and video, portraying legends such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and others.
OAHU • WAIKIKI: MAPS FEATURED OAHU HOTELS North Shore
A – Kahala The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Polynesian Cultural Center
Sunset Beach Banzai Pipeline Backdoor Waimea Bay Alligator Rock
Waimea Valley Haleiwa
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore Turtle Bay Resort
C – West Oahu
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
B – North Shore
Honolulu Int’l Airport
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Kailua Beach Lanikai Beach Windward Coast
Waikiki South Shore
ad Kalia R
U.S. Army Museum
. Av e
Ave . Ohua Ave.
. 19 24 Lemon 38 Kal
Ave. wrig26 ht R d
ni A ve.
ua 11 Ave .
International Market Place
Mt. View a St.
Kaiulani Av e
25 42 9
Royal Hawaiian Ave.
39 Helumoa Rd . Lewers St.
28 Holomoana St.
33 5 Waikolu
Fort DeRussy Military Camp U.S. Army
ua A 23 ve.
Roa o’o Kai
Kuamoo St. aka
Hob Hobron Lane
l na Ca ai aW Al
ne n La
Hawaii Convention Center
Ala Wai Canal Ala Wau Boulevard
Honolulu Zoo arrat ns
FEATURED WAIKIKI HOTELS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra Alohilani Resort at Waikiki Beach Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Aqua Oasis Aqua Ohia Waikiki Aqua Pacific Monarch Aqua Palms Waikiki Aqua Skyline at Island Colony
10 Aston at the Waikiki Banyan 11 Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel 12 Aston Waikiki Beach Tower 13 Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel 14 Aston Waikiki Sunset 15 Castle Waikiki Shore 16 Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
17 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alana Waikiki Beach 18 Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk 19 Ewa Hotel Waikiki 20 Halekulani 21 Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach 22 Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort
30 Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites 31 Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 32 OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger 33 OHANA Waikiki Malia 34 Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort 35 Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort 36 Park Shore Waikiki
43 The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach 44 The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort 45 The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club 46 Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa 47 Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
23 Holiday Inn Express Honolulu 24 Hotel Renew 25 Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach 26 Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach 27 Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa 28 Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites 29 Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
37 Prince Waikiki 38 Queen Kapiolani Hotel 39 Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger 40 Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 41 Sheraton Waikiki 42 The Laylow Autograph Collection
48 Waikiki Parc Hotel 49 Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
OAHU: HOTELS Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Dining Credit • Save 15% on Spa Treatments • Complimentary Beach Cabana • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Luxury high-rise hotel just steps from famous Kuhio Beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 1,310 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar, Seattle’s Best Coffee®
• Concierge, room service • 2 Outdoor heated freshwater pools • Royal Kaila Spa, 24-hr fitness center, whirlpool • Water sports, surf school
Turtle Bay Resort
• Live entertainment, Hawaiian cultural activities • Tour desk, shopping arcade • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Golf nearby
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Save 15% on Spa Treatments • Save 15% on Horseback Trails • Save 10% on Food & Beverage • Welcome Drink • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Activity-packed resort on Oahu’s North Shore • 443 AC rooms, suites, cottages & villas with lanais • 5 Restaurants, 4 bars, poolside bar, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck
• Nalu Kinetic Spa, fitness center, sauna, salon, yoga & Zumba classes • Nightly entertainment • Tennis courts & resident pro, water sports
• Hans Hedemann Surf Adventure Center • Hawaiian cultural activities • Hiking, biking, horseback riding • 2 Championship 18-hole golf courses
OAHU: HOTELS The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki 22222 Beach Waikiki
Alohilani Resort at Waikiki Beach 43
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki 2222 Beach Walk Waikiki
• Spectacular luxury high-rise oasis with ocean views • 307 AC rooms • 3 Restaurants, 2 bars, BLT Market, Dean & DeLuca, Sushi Sho • Concierge, 24-hr in-room dining • Outdoor pool, private cabanas • The Ritz-Carlton Spa, sauna, steam room • Premier fitness center by Harley Pasternak • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Modern high-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach • 839 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants (2 by Masaharu Morimoto), 4 bars, concierge • Outdoor saltwater infinity pool, kids pool, cabanas • Islands Club & Spa, fitness center • 2 Clay tennis courts, Oceanarium • Monkeypod kids club
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort Waikiki
• Modern resort hotel opening directly onto Waikiki Beach • 635 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool • LaáKea Spa & Salon, 24-hr fitness center • Water sports, surfing lessons • Live Hawaiian entertainment • Hawaiian Vow Renewal Ceremony • Waikiki Connection Fee • Resort fee
• Upscale all-suite hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 369 AC suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar, complimentary breakfast daily • Room service (lunch-dinner only) • Outdoor heated pool, kids pool, whirlpool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center, yoga • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Waikiki
The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club 2222
• Modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach & great Honolulu dining & attractions • 220 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, Starbucks® • Room service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, cabanas, fire pit • 24-Hr fitness center • Bicycle rentals • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Retro-cool high-rise boutique hotel in heart of Waikiki, just a few blocks from the beach • Condé Nast Traveler - UK Edition “The Hot List 2017” • 112 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, cabanas, Swim Club • Boutique • Wi-Fi access
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort Waikiki
Waikiki Parc Hotel 35
• Award-winning beachfront hotel in the heart of Waikiki • 524 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 3 bars • Room service (limited) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Infinity Wellness & Fitness • Live music, nightly entertainment • Waikiki Connection Fee • Resort fee
• Modern hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 297 AC rooms • Breakfast restaurant • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Access to SpaHalekulani, fitness center • Water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS Aston Waikiki Sunset Waikiki
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger 2221/2 14
• High-rise condominium hotel in island-inspired décor just two blocks from Waikiki Beach • 435 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck, sauna • Recreation deck, tennis court • Hospitality room, shopping
• City resort only a block from Waikiki Beach • 496 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Hawaiian Aroma Caffé • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Spa La Cure, fitness center • “Magic of Polynesia” show • Concierge, free Wi-Fi • Resort fee ($20+tax/day)
Preferred Partner • Contemporary high-rise hotel near Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 403 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • Restaurant, bar, lobby bar, café • Concierge • Outdoor freshwater & saltwater pools, whirlpool • Spa Pure, 24-hr fitness center • Game room, library • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach Waikiki
Preferred Partner • Landmark high-rise hotel perched above Waikiki shoreline • 1,045 AC rooms & luxury suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, bar, convenience store • 2 Outdoor heated pools, sundeck walkway to lagoon • Spa services, 24-hr fitness center, salon • Shopping, activities desk • Laundry facilities
OAHU: HOTELS Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites Waikiki
Aqua Oasis 2221/2 30
• Contemporary boutique hotel overlooking Fort DeRussy Park • 223 AC rooms, studios & suites with private lanais & Wi-Fi • BBQ grills • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center, yoga classes • Bicycles available • Activities desk • Manager’s reception 3x per week
• Tranquil getaway only steps from Waikiki Beach • 96 AC rooms & suites with soaking tubs & private balconies • Restaurant, karaoke lounge, continental breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck, sauna • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
Park Shore Waikiki Waikiki
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan 2221/2 36
• Contemporary high-rise hotel directly across from Waikiki Beach & Honolulu Zoo • 223 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, Starbucks® • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Yoga classes, activity & tour desk • Beverage service in lobby • Shopping • Wi-Fi access throughout
• Kid-friendly hotel only a block from Waikiki Beach • 876 AC suites with full kitchens & private balconies • Café, snack bar • Restaurants & shops nearby • BBQ facilities • Outdoor heated pool, 2 jet spas, sundeck • Tennis courts • Kids playground
OAHU: HOTELS OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger Waikiki
The Kahala Hotel & Resort
• Oceanfront resort with tropical gardens & private lagoon • 338 AC rooms & suites, Suite Amenity Program with all suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, Jacuzzi • The Kahala Spa, fitness center, whirlpool, sauna • Water sports • Year-round kids programs
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection 22222 44 Resort Waikiki Preferred Partner
• Historic 1927 Honolulu landmark on Waikiki Beach • 528 AC rooms & suites • Mailani Tower with exclusive access to Mailani Lounge • 3 Restaurants, bar, poolside bar • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 2 Outdoor pools, adult & family pools, 2 whirlpools, private cabanas • Exclusive beach access • Abhasa Spa, cultural programs • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Modern high-rise hotel close to Waikiki Beach & International Market Place • 441 AC rooms & suites; refrigerators in all rooms • 3 Restaurants, café, 2 bars • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Fitness center • OHANA Waikiki Connection ($) • Laundry facilities • Resort fee
AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa West Oahu, Ko Olina • Award-winning beachfront hotel in Ko Olina • 351 AC rooms & 16 signature suites, 481 AC villas • 3 Restaurants, 2 lounges, Disney Character buffets, poolside bar • 3 Outdoor pools, lazy river, water slides, kids splash zones • Complimentary supervised kids club • World-class nightly entertainment • Full-service spa, hydrotherapy garden, fitness center
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
• Classic Hawaiian luxury hotel on Waikiki Beach • 453 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • SpaHalekulani, fitness center, personal trainers, yoga • Live nightly entertainment • Seasonal kids program • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort 22221/2 & Spa Waikiki
• Exclusive condominium resort across the street from Waikiki Beach • 140 AC suites with full kitchens & ocean views • Concierge • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck, sauna, jet spa • Valet parking & Wi-Fi • In-room washer & dryer • 24-Hr front desk
• Modern resort just steps from Waikiki Beach • 1,230 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, 2 bars, pool bar • Concierge services • Outdoor pool, whirlpool • Na Ho’ola Spa, StayFit™ fitness center • Aloha Fridays Polynesian show & Farmers Market • Surfing, Hawaiian cultural center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Castle Waikiki Shore
• Legendary resort in heart of Waikiki • 791 AC rooms & suites; Tower & Diamond Wings newly renovated • 4 Restaurants, 2 bars • Beach Club at the Moana • Outdoor pool, private beach • Moana Lani Spa, WestinWORKOUT® Gym • Golf, tennis, water sports nearby • Poppins at Sheraton Waikiki kids club • Live entertainment daily • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Laylow, Autograph Collection 22221/2 41
• Trendy, sophisticated hotel on Waikiki Beach • 1,636 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Leahi Club Lounge • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools • Helumoa Playground • Spa Khakara, fitness center • Live music, dancing, nightly entertainment • Poppin’s Keiki Club • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Hip boutique hotel in heart of Honolulu • 251 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, café • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra Waikiki
• Waikiki’s only beachfront condominiums, next to Fort DeRussy Recreation Park • 168 AC studios, 1- & 2-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby • Restaurants & shops nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Sheraton Waikiki Waikiki
Prince Waikiki 2222
• Contemporary island-style hotel near Ala Moana Beach Park – no resort fee • 1,098 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Infinity Mini Spa, fitness center, sauna, steam room • Rumours nightclub, free Wi-Fi
• Modern twin-towers resort hotel on Waikiki’s Ali Wai Yacht Harbor • 563 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Hawaii Prince Golf Club, tennis • Library • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Hilton Hawaiian Village® Beach Resort
Waikiki • Contemporary full-service hotel across from Waikiki Beach • 645 AC rooms & suites featuring modern Hawaiian beach theme • 3 restaurants, cookie store, Jamba Juice, 2 gift outlets • Concierge, activities desk • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Laundry & dry-cleaning service ($)
Waikiki • Modern luxury hotel in picturesque oceanfront location • 2,860 AC rooms & suites in 6 buildings • 14 Restaurants, 4 bars • Room service • 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Mandara Spa, fitness center, salon • Nightly live entertainment, weekly fireworks display • Waikiki Starlight Luau • Camp Penguin
OAHU: HOTELS Waikiki Shore by Outrigger Waikiki
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach 2222
• The only resort condo on beautiful Waikiki Beach • 168 AC 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums with private ocean-view lanais (2-night minimum) • 3 Restaurants (next door at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach) • Complimentary access to dining, pools, spa & fitness center at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach next door • Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms • Mandatory cleaning fee
Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki 2221/2 by Outrigger Waikiki
• Modern high-rise hotel just steps from beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 426 AC rooms • Bar, convenience store, complimentary breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck • 24-Hr StayFit® Gym • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North 2221/2 Shore North Shore
• Peaceful, contemporary hotel in Laie on Hawaii’s legendary North Shore • 144 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant • Outdoor heated pool, kids pool • Paola Spa Massage, fitness center • Water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• All-suite condo hotel close to Waikiki Beach Walk • 48 AC suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • 3 Restaurants, bar, gift shop • Access to pool at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach resort • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
• Sleek, modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki beach • 659 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, snack shop, convenience store • Concierge • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• One-of-a-kind boutique hotel close to Kuhio Beach • 72 AC rooms (some with balconies) • Lobby bar with daily happy hour, daily continental breakfast • Access to dining at adjacent Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel • Concierge • Access to pool/spa/fitness center nearby • Pet-friendly
• Intimate boutique hotel within walking distance of Waikiki’s many attractions • 94 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Outdoor saltwater pool, whirlpool, sundeck, BBQ area • Weekly Manager’s Reception (Thurs.) • Activities desk • Tennis nearby
Hotel Renew Waikiki
Aqua Ohia Waikiki 2221/2 24
Waikiki • Striking modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 251 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Wi-Fi access
OAHU: HOTELS Aqua Pacific Monarch Waikiki
OHANA Waikiki Malia 222
• Peaceful retreat in the heart of Waikiki • 216 AC studios & suites with private lanais & kitchens or kitchenettes • Restaurant & café • Outdoor heated rooftop pool, sundeck, jet spa, sauna • Activities desk • Weekly Manager’s Reception • Wi-Fi
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 17
• Contemporary high-rise hotel close to beach, shopping & attractions • 317 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, bar, convenience store • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center, spa services
Waikiki • High-rise hotel just steps from the beach • 1,140 AC rooms (800 in Ocean Category) • 2 Restaurants, bar, pool terrace • Outdoor pool, Beach Experience Program • Nightly entertainment • Supervised kids program • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Waikiki • A true Waikiki landmark near Diamond Head Crater & Waikiki Beach • 315 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • Restaurant, 2 bars, coffee shop • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Shopping • Activities desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alana 222 Waikiki Beach Waikiki
• Boutique high-rise hotel near Waikiki Beach • 51 AC rooms & 2-bedroom penthouse with private balconies • Restaurant, lounge • Nightly wine service in lobby • Yoga classes • Bicycles & beach cruisers available • Wi-Fi in guest rooms • Pet-friendly
Queen Kapiolani Hotel 8
• Modern hotel close to Waikiki & Ala Moana beaches • 262 AC rooms & suites (full kitchens in 1-bedroom suites) • Shopping & dining nearby, BBQ area • Concierge, tour desk • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Weekly Manager’s Reception, Wi-Fi
• High-rise downtown hotel just 3 blocks from Waikiki Beach • 327 AC rooms & 1-bedroom suites with private lanais • IHOP® restaurant, pizzeria, sports bar • Outdoor plunge pool, whirlpool, new fitness center • Boutique • Activity desk • OHANA Waikiki Connection ($) • Resort fee
Aqua Palms Waikiki Waikiki
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki 29
Waikiki • Lively surf-themed hotel just steps away from Waikiki Beach • 204 AC rooms • Continental breakfast daily • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Mauloa Spa, fitness area • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
OAHU: HOTELS Holiday Inn Express Honolulu Waikiki
• Excellent value hotel within walking distance of Waikiki Beach • 596 AC rooms • Complimentary breakfast, convenience store • Concierge • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, private cabanas • Fitness center, yoga • Mini golf, game room • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Aqua Skyline at Island Colony Waikiki • Waikiki’s tallest hotel, located 2 blocks from the beach • 740 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • Café, convenience store, BBQ grills • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sauna • Fitness center • Shopping • Wi-Fi • Weekly Manager’s Reception
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Waikiki
• Distinctive ocean-themed hotel directly across from Waikiki Beach • 104 AC rooms with private balconies • Restaurant • Tennis/snorkeling nearby • Shopping/dining/activities nearby • Guest activities desk • In-room mini-refrigerator
Ewa Hotel Waikiki Waikiki • Great value modern hotel close to Waikiki Beach & Honolulu Zoo • 92 AC rooms with balconies or patios • Rooftop terrace, sundeck • Water sports nearby • Pet-friendly • Wi-Fi access
Road to Hana
MAUI MAUI EXPERIENCES:
On gorgeous Maui, water sports, luaus on the sands, and brilliant tropical scenery create a
Downhill All the Way From the rim of the Haleakala volcano, hop onto a bike for a thrilling 10,000-foot ride down the mountainside.
serenely appealing way of life – and a primo vacation spot for sun worshippers and outdoor
Over the Hump Watch for the humpback whales that stop here every year, especially from McGregor Point, Olowalu Reef, Wailea Beach, and Puu Olai.
summit of Haleakala, the world’s largest dormant volcano, and be rewarded with astonishing
Pipeline With its gentle breaks, Maui is built for surfing.
enthusiasts, thanks to an average 320 days of sunshine per year. At Lahaina, watch humpback whales during their winter migration. Hike 10,000 feet to the views of Maui and beyond – especially at sunrise. Hit golden Ka’anapali Beach for body-boarding, kayaking, and sailing. Rent a car for the drive from Kahului to Hana along the rugged eastern coastline; this 52-mile stretch of road – the most scenic in all of Hawaii – takes you across 54 one-lane bridges and through 617 curves, with a glorious backdrop of rainforests, waterfalls, and seascapes.
Dive Alive Maui’s best snorkeling spots include Kapalua Bay, Black Rock, and Molokini Crater. Luscious Luau Groove to traditional music, cuisine, and cultural dances at Old Lahaina Luau. Island Chopper One hour in a helicopter cruising over Maui is worth three days’ driving time. Walk the Walk The best way to explore Maui’s waterfalls, volcanoes, and rainforests is on foot. Kaanapali Beach
Drums of the Pacific Luau 3 Hours / Hyatt-Activities & More Experience the music and dances of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga at this exhilarating luau. Sip Mai Tais on the beach as you watch demonstrations of native craftwork, indulge in a buffet of traditional Hawaiian dishes, and be mesmerized by an exciting show that will take you across Polynesia and back.
Hana Adventure Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Discover the pristine landscapes of Hana on this coach tour of the isolated region. Travel past pure, white-sand beaches, thunderous waterfalls, and sultry rainforests as you journey through highlights including Keanae Village, Waikani Falls, South Wailua Falls, and Oheo Gulch, home of the tranquil Seven Sacred Pools.
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride Sunrise Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Your scenic journey will transfer you via coach to the summit of the dormant Haleakala volcano, where you will enjoy a stunning downhill bike ride to the seaside town Paia, 28 miles away. Sunrise and mid-day tours are both available, and bicycles, windbreakers, helmets, gloves, and foul weather gear are included.
Hana/Haleakala Helicopter Adventure 1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations Get a bird’s-eye view of some of Maui’s most renowned natural wonders on this helicopter tour of Hana and the Haleakala Crater. From the jagged, crater landscapes of Haleakala, travel along the northeastern shore to the vibrant rainforests and tumbling waterfalls of Hana, as well as the Pools of Oheo and pastoral Hana Town.
Molokini Morning Snorkel
Old Lahaina Luau
5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Set sail on the Prince Kuhio, which departs from picturesque Maalaea Harbor on Maui’s south side to the crystalline waters of Molokini Crater. Boogie board or snorkel, with clarity of up to 150 feet, and view Hawaiian green sea turtles at Keawala’i. Refuel with a buffet lunch on one of two large sundecks, and enjoy sweeping ocean views.
3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Your evening begins with a fresh flower lei greeting at historic Lahaina beach. Sip a premium cocktail from the open bar as you stroll the sand and watch traditional arts and crafts demonstrations under the vivid Hawaiian sunset. A sumptuous buffet dinner, dramatic Imu presentation, and Hawaiian revue round out the night.
Haleakala Sunrise Excursion Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Begin your magnificent sunrise journey to the summit of Haleakala Crater just before dawn. See the sun rise over the islands of Hawaii, Kahoolawe, Lanai, and Molokai as you travel to the peak of “The House of the Sun,” and watch as the landscape transforms gradually from verdant hillsides to cragged, hardened lava.
Maui Ocean Center Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Visit Ma’alaea Harbor’s Maui Ocean Center to explore Hawaii’s diverse marine life without ever leaving dry land. Walk the tunnel-shaped 750,000-gallon aquarium, showcasing over 2,000 sharks and tropical fish, watch hammerheads glide through hammerhead harbor, and touch the invertebrates of the Tide Pool.
Teralani 2 Sunset Dinner Cruise 2.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Hop aboard the Teralani 2 sailing catamaran for an indulgent evening cruise and buffet dinner along the Maui Coast. Enjoy a tropical drink as you take in the islands of Molokai and Lanai from the open-air deck, and dine on a buffet featuring grilled ono in clam garlic basil pesto and grilled vegetable ratatouille.
MAUI: MAP FEATURED MAUI HOTELS A – Kaanapali Area Aston at Papakea Resort Aston at the Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
DT Fleming Beach
Aston Kaanapali Shores Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
Kapalua Napili Kahana
West Maui Mountains
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
Paia Kahului Airport
Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger Honomanu Bay
Maui Kaanapali Villas
Royal Lahaina Resort
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
Kihei Wailea Beach Wailea Makena
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
B – Kahana/Napili Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
Hamoa Oheu Gulch
C – Kahului Courtyard by Marriott Kahului Airport Maui Beach Hotel D – Kapalua The Kapalua Villas Maui Napili Kai Beach Resort The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua E – Kihei Aston at the Maui Banyan Aston Maui Hill Castle Kamaole Sands F – Lahaina Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger Castle Paki Maui Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas Kaanapali G – Wailea Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Ho’olei at Grand Wailea Hotel Wailea Maui Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger Residence Inn Maui Wailea The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea Beach Resort-Marriott, Maui
MAUI: HOTELS The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
West Maui, Kapalua
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Food & Beverage Credit • Save 15% on Spa Service • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Exclusive, award-winning family-friendly property in Kapalua Resort • 463 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3-Tiered outdoor heated pool • Spa, 24-hr fitness center, salon, whirlpool, sauna • 2 PGA-level championship golf courses, 2 tennis courts
The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
• Water sports • Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program for adults & children
South Maui, Wailea
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Food & Beverage Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services • Save 15% at Fairmont Store • 15% Discount on Cabana Rentals • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Maui’s only all-suite & villa luxury oceanfront resort, set on Wailea’s Polo Beach • 450 AC suites & villas with private lanais • 5 Restaurants, 4 bars, deli, swim-up bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, adult pool, water slide, sundeck • Willow Stream Spa, sauna, 24-hr fitness center, yoga classes
• Water sports • Year-round Keiki Lani Kids Club • Wedding services • Hawaiian cultural experiences & tours
MAUI: HOTELS Wailea Beach Resort-Marriott, Maui
South Maui, Wailea
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $100 Resort Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services • Buy One Luau/Get the 2nd Free • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Upscale property in renowned Wailea Resort • 546 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 4 bars, pool bar, Starbucks® • Concierge, room service
• 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Mandara Spa, 24-hr fitness center • Tennis, water sports • 18-Hole golf course
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
• Te Au Moana Luau • Nightly entertainment • Kolohe Keiki Club • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Ka’anapali
My Time EXCLUSIVE • $50 Dining Credit at Gerard’s • Daily $20 My Time Happy Hour Credit • Save Up to 25% on Dining • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Casual family oceanfront resort on 11 acres of tropical gardens along Ka’anapali Beach • 432 AC rooms & suites with ceiling fans & screened lanais • Restaurant, bar, snack bar, poolside bar
• Outdoor pool, sundeck, beach center • Beauty of Aloha Salon, yoga, water sports • Complimentary Hawaiian entertainment • Complimentary kids program
• Cultural enrichment activities • 2 Golf courses nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms & courtyard • No resort fee
MAUI: HOTELS Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali 2222 Beach West Maui, Ka’anapali
Aston at The Maui Banyan A
South Maui, Kihei
• Exclusive condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 359 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sauna, sundeck • Spa services, salon, fitness center • Tennis courts, 2 golf courses nearby • Beach activity shack • Complimentary fresh-cut Maui pineapple • Complimentary Parking
• Affordable condominium resort across from Kamaole Beach Park II • 256 AC rooms & suites with private balconies (full kitchens in suites) • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • 2 Outdoor free-form pools, 2 jet spas • Tennis court • Golf nearby • Free parking
Royal Lahaina Resort West Maui, Ka’anapali
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort 2221/2
South Maui, Wailea • Untraditional luxury resort on Mokapu Beach • 301 AC rooms, suites & 1-, 2-, 3 & 4-bedroom villas • 5 Dining options • 5 Outdoor cascading infinity pools, lagoon pool • Awili Spa & Salon, fitness center • Water sports • Hawaiian cultural activities, kids club • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea South Maui, Wailea Preferred Partner • Beachside resort with traditional Hawaiian ambiance • 511 AC rooms & cottages • Restaurant, café, 2 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 Jacuzzis • Alana Spa • 2 Golf courses, water sports • Tennis center (11 courts) • Live nightly entertainment & luau, cultural activities • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Maui’s only Forbes Five Star resort, owithn spectacular oceanfront setting • 377 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 4 bars, 2 poolside bars • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3 Outdoor saltwater pools, kids pool • Spa, salon, 24-hr fitness center, fitness classes • 2 Lighted tennis courts, game room • 3 Golf courses nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI: HOTELS Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort South Maui, Wailea
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali West Maui, Ka’anapali 22221/2
• Ultimate luxury Maui resort, with sweeping views from Wailea Beach • 776 AC rooms & suites, including Napua Tower • 6 Restaurants, 5 lounges • 9 Outdoor pools, adult pool, kids pool, activity pools with water slides, 3 Jacuzzis • Spa Grande, fitness center • The Rock kids club • Golf/tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Ultimate getaway on Ka’anapali Beach • 759 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 3 bars, Polynesian luau • 5 Outdoor pools, adults-only pool, 128-ft water slide • Heavenly Spa by Westin™, salon, WestinWORKOUT® Studio • Westin Family Kids Club® • Cultural & beach activities, golf • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Aston Kaanapali Shores
West Maui, Ka’anapali
Ho’olei at Grand Wailea 22221/2
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Modern condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 215 AC oceanfront suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • Tennis/water sports/4 golf courses nearby • In-room washer-dryers
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
West Maui, Ka’anapali
West Maui, Ka’anapali
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali G
• Luxurious villa community adjacent to Grand Wailea Resort • 60 AC 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom villas • BBQ area • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Fitness center, sauna, golf nearby • Water sports, Wailea Tennis Center • Exclusive access to adjacent Grand Wailea Resort • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Award-winning resort on North Ka’anapali Beach • 1,021 AC villas • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, 2 deli markets • Concierge & room service • 3 Outdoor pools, water slide, Pirate Ship Pool • Spa Helani, 2 fitness centers • Westin Family Kids Club® • Cultural & beach activities, golf • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Magnificent condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 463 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Beachfront restaurant & bar • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 jet spas, sauna • Fitness center, lighted tennis courts • Free scuba lessons • Camp Kaanapali year-round kids program • Wedding services
• Award-winning luxury oceanfront resort • 806 AC rooms & suites with lanais • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars including Grotto swim-up bar • Nightly Drums of the Pacific luau ($) • 6 Outdoor pools, 2 kids pools • Kamaha’o, A Marilyn Monroe Spa, fitness center • 2 Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf courses, tennis, water sports • Camp Hyatt • Complimentary Wi-Fi
South Maui, Wailea
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Award-winning resort on Ka’anapali North Beach • 628 AC studios & 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar • Concierge, room service • Aquatic playground with multiple pools, 4 whirlpools, kids pool • Ho’ola Spa, fitness center • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI: HOTELS Hotel Wailea Maui South Maui, Wailea
Napili Kai Beach Resort 2222
• Romantic, elegant Relais & Châteaux resort hotel for adults only, perched above Wailea coastline • 72 AC suites • Restaurant, bar, daily Continental breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Hydro-therapy spa, yoga • In-room deep-soaking tub & shower • Complimentary Wi-Fi
South Maui, Wailea
• Mediterranean-style condominium resort on bluff in exclusive Wailea Resort area • 150 villas with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, BBQ grills • Complimentary Wi-Fi, golf/tennis nearby • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Aston Maui Hill 2222
• Island-style resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 508 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, Polynesian luau • Concierge, room service • Outdoor lagoon pool, keiki pool • The Spa at Black Rock, fitness center, salon • Sheraton Adventure Club, cultural activities • Nightly Torch Lighting & Cliff Dive ceremony
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas 2222 Kaanapali Lahaina, Maui • Deluxe contemporary resort on Kaanapali Beach • 390 AC villas • 2 Restaurants, bar, BBQ grills, pool bar, convenience store • Concierge • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, cabanas • Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin™, 24-hr WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio, steam room, sauna • Westin® Family Kids Club • Cultural & kids activities
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger D
• Exceptional beachfront villa property in Kapalua Resort • 127 AC villas with private lanais ( 2-night minimum, resort fee) • 6 Restaurants, poolside bar, BBQ areas • Concierge • 3 Outdoor pools • Tennis center (10 lighted courts) • 2 PGA-level golf courses • Mandatory cleaning fee • Resort fee
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Relaxed condo resort – no resort fees • 163 rooms & suites (some with AC) with private lanais • Restaurant, bar • 4 Outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools • Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa, fitness center • Hawaiian cultural activities, kids club • Free Wi-Fi, free parking
The Kapalua Villas Maui West Maui, Kapalua
West Maui, Kapalua
South Maui, Kihei • Mediterranean-style condominium resort overlooking the Pacific • 140 AC rooms & suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • Concierge, activities & travel desk • BBQ facilities • Outdoor heated pool, jet spa • Tennis court, putting green • Weekly manager’s reception • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Castle Kamaole Sands F
South Maui, Kihei • Condominium resort close to Kihei Town • 400 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, whirlpool • Weekly Mai Tai pool party • 4 Tennis courts, fitness center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI: HOTELS Courtyard by Marriott Kahului Airport North Maui, Kahului
Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger C
• Contemporary hotel close to Kanaha Beach Park & Maui Beach • 138 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, convenience store • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, fire pit • 24-Hr fitness center • Complimentary airport shuttle • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Lahaina
• Tranquil, low-rise resort set on private beach along Napili Bay • 152 Suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, BBQ grills & picnic area • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool • Tour desk • Complimentary high-speed Internet access • Golf & tennis nearby
Aston at Papakea Resort
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger A
• Beautiful beachfront resort amid tropical gardens • 260 AC rooms, studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Restaurant, lounge, pool café • 2 Outdoor free-form pools, beach activities center • Day spa, fitness center • Restaurants & shops nearby • Weekly manager’s Mai Tai party
• Picturesque resort on North Ka’anapali Beach • 364 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 jet spas • 2 Tennis courts, 2 putting greens • Golf/restaurants/shopping nearby • In-room washer-dryer, free Wi-Fi
West Maui, Ka’anapali • Relaxed hotel on fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort • 204 AC studios & suites with kitchens & balconies (2-night minimum, resort fee) • 3 Outdoor pools, sundeck, beach cabana • Fitness center, water sports • Walk to Whalers Village • Mandatory cleaning fee • Resort fee
Maui Kaanapali Villas
West Maui, Ka’anapali
Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger G
• Contemporary island-style hotel close to Wailea, Ulua & Makena beaches • 200 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, complimentary buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Peaceful residential-style boutique hotel in the heart of Maui’s historic Lahaina Town • 188 AC condominium suites (2-night minimum) • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool, cabanas, pavilion, BBQ area • Concierge, activities desk • Restaurants & shopping nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee
Residence Inn Maui Wailea West Maui, Wailea
West Maui, Lahaina
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger 222
West Maui, Kahana/Napili • Modern condo hotel on Maui’s tranquil Kahana coast • 236 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • BBQ grills & picnic area • Concierge, tour desk • Outdoor pool • Fitness center, sauna • Mandatory cleaning fee
MAUI: HOTELS Castle Paki Maui West Maui, Lahaina
• Oceanfront condominium resort on Ka’anapali Coast • 112 Rooms & suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • BBQ grills, picnic area • Outdoor pool, kids pool, jet spa, sundeck • Activities & tour desk • Golf/water sports nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Maui Beach Hotel West Maui, Kahului • Leisurely island getaway on Kahului Bay • 147 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, lounge, snack shop • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Wi-Fi • Activities desk • Meeting & banquet facilities • Pet-friendly
Iao Valley State Park
Na Pali Coast
KAUAI KAUAI EXPERIENCES:
Nicknamed the “Garden Island,” Kauai is green and flourishing with lush flora from the mountains
Doctor Knows Best Bring your flip-flops to Hanalei Bay, named America’s best beach by noted maven Stephen P. Leatherman – a/k/a “Dr. Beach.”
to the ocean. There are more than 50 miles of white-sand beaches – more beach per mile than any
Rail, Baby, Rail Ride the Kauai Plantation Railway, and take a hike into the rainforest. Cliffhanger Get an up-close view of the towering cliffs of the Na Pali Coast from a rigid-hull raft.
other island in Hawaii. Centuries of growth have formed tropical rainforests, forking rivers, and cascading waterfalls, as well as 3,567-foot deep Waimea Canyon (dubbed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”) and the 3,000-foot towering mountain cliffs overlooking the Na Pali Coast. The movie mavens of Hollywood know a perfect location when they see it, and that’s why such memorable flicks as South Pacific, Jurassic Park, Avatar, Blue Hawaii, Hook, King Kong, Tropic Thunder, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Mighty Joe Young, Body Heat, The Man with the Golden Gun, and dozens more hits were filmed in Kauai.
Java Jive Learn about Hawaiian coffee from the ground up at the state’s largest plantation. Best in the West Hike down to the century-old Kilauea Lighthouse, the westernmost lighthouse in the US. Baby Grand Visit Waimea Canyon, “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” 3,000 feet deep and all crested buttes, rugged crags, and deep gorges.
Backcountry Tubing Adventure
Kauai ECO Helicopter Adventure
Kauai Movie Adventure
3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations This one-of-a-kind tour will take you on a tubing adventure through the historic ditch and tunnel system that once served as the irrigation system to the historic Lihue Plantation. Slip on your headlamp and gloves, and enjoy sweeping views of the plantation as you cruise the waterways. Finish up with a picnic lunch served at a natural mountain swimming hole.
1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations Experience Kauai the way it was meant to be seen with this first-class helicopter tour of the Garden Isle, boasting 23% more interior room, Business Class-style seating, and expansive glass for superior views. Soar past landmark sites including Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, and Mt. Waialeale.
7 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Experience both fiction and reality with this exciting new tour, taking you behind the scenes of Hollywood’s classics and right into some of the most romantic, exciting, and adventurous movie locations. This narrated tour will also give you the opportunity to see clips of movie scenes and actually see the exact location where they were filmed. Plus you’ll feel like a celebrity.
Kauai Plantation Railway
Kipu Falls Zipline Adventure Safari
3.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Explore the historic Kilohana Plantation via steampowered train on this scenic tour. Pass through 2.5 miles of sugar cane fields, fragrant pineapple groves, and cashew plantings, before stopping to feed the plantation’s wild pigs, goats, and sheep. Afterwards, enjoy a deli-style lunch and scenic hike through vibrant orchards of mango, banana, and papaya.
Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Begin your day of adventure with a kayak trip down the beautiful Hule’ia River. Hike past waterfalls and natural swimming holes as you traverse the jungle scenery, followed by a trip to Kipu Ranch. Enjoy views of Kamapua’a Falls as you lunch, and strap in for an exciting zip-line over rivers and waterfalls. Kayaks, dry bags, and day packs are included.
3.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Visit the over 100-year-old Kilohana Plantation for this unforgettable night of traditional Hawaiian dinner and dance. Visit the open bar, take part in traditional Hawaiian games, watch the ancient Imu Ceremony, and enjoy a captivating dance show as you dine on delectable native dishes and indulgent desserts.
Na Pali Snorkel Expedition
Waimea Canyon Excursion
3.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Take a train ride through the low-lying forests and grand fruit fields of the historic 105-acre Kilohana Plantation, hand-feed herds of goats and sheep, and see the plantation’s majestic Clydesdales before disembarking for a delectable luau buffet. Enjoy dishes like mahi mahi and poi as you watch the mesmerizing Kalamaku dance show.
4.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Cruise from Kikiaola to the stunning Na Pali coast, enjoying spectacular views of Waimea’s white sand beaches and crystal shores. Navigate ancient sea caves and breathtaking waterfalls, hike Nu’aolo Kai and discover its ancient archaeological remains, and snorkel the vibrant waters of its protected reef. Lunch is included, as well as continental breakfast on morning expeditions.
4.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Departing from Lihue and Wailua, Poipu, or the Princeville area, this tour will take you past Spouting Horn to “the Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” the 10-mile-long, 3,000-mile-deep Waimea Canyon. An optional cruise down the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto is also available, where you can see the stunning Opaeka’a Falls.
Luau Kalamaku + Kauai Plantation
KAUAI: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED KAUAI HOTELS
Na Pali Coast
Hanalei Kalalau Valley Lookout
Kapaa Coconut Plantation
Polihale State Park
Lydgate Beach Waialeale Elev. 5,148 ft.
Kawaikini Elev. 5,243 ft.
Pacific Military Range Facility
Hanamaulu Kalapaki Beach
C Koloa Poipu Beach
Lemon Drops Waiohai
Kauai Marriott Resort
A – Coconut Plantation Aston Islander on the Beach Courtyard by Marriott Kaua’i at Coconut Beach Kauai Shores Hotel B – Kapa’a Castle Kaha Lani Lae Nani Kauai by Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai by Outrigger C – Lihue Aqua Kauai Beach Resort Kauai Marriott Resort D – Poipu Beach Aston at Poipu Kai Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger Koa Kea Hotel & Resort at Poipu Beach Sheraton Kauai Resort E – Princeville The St. Regis Princeville Resort The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas F – Waimea Waimea Plantation Cottages
East Shore, Lihue
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $100 Resort Credit • Room Upgrade • Save 10% on Select Spa Services • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Elegant, family-friendly island-style resort on Kalapaki Beach • 356 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar
• Concierge, room service • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Alexander Spa & Salon, fitness center, 5 Jacuzzis • Tennis, water sports
• Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-hole championship golf course • Complimentary Wi-Fi
KAUAI: HOTELS Aqua Kauai Beach Resort East Shore, Lihue
Aston Islander on the Beach 2221/2
East Shore, Coconut Coast
• Breathtaking oceanfront resort on Coconut Coast • 350 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, lounge, poolside bar • Room service • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slides, whirlpool • Spa, salon, fitness center • Nightly entertainment • Activities desk
• Intimate, relaxing beachfront resort adjacent to Coconut Marketplace • 198 recently refreshed AC rooms & suites with private lanais • BBQ facilities & picnic area • Outdoor beachfront pool, sundeck, jet spa, pool bar • Restaurants & shops nearby • Daily maid service • Tennis & golf nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Kaua’i at Coconut Beach East Shore, Coconut Plantation 2221/2 A
Kauai Shores Hotel
• Contemporary resort hotel on white-sand beach • 311 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar, concierge, convenience store, poolside lounge • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool • Pua Day Spa & Salon, fitness center • Tennis, activity & tour desk • Luau & live show • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Modern low-rise hotel on Kauai beachfront • 206 AC rooms with private lanais • Restaurant, bar • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, whirlpool, sundeck • Yoga, bicycle rentals • Complimentary Wi-Fi
East Shore, Coconut Coast
KAUAI: HOTELS Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Luxurious award-winning beachfront resort in the heart of Poipu • 604 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 4 bars, poolside bar • 4 Outdoor pools, saltwater lagoon • Anara Spa, 24-hr StayFit™ gym • Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course • Water sports, tennis courts • Camp Hyatt • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Sheraton Kauai Resort
• Top-flight resort overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay • 251 AC rooms & 51 suites • St. Regis Signature Butler Service • 3 Restaurants, 2 bars • Outdoor infinity pool, kids pool • Halele’a Spa, fitness center • Water sports • Princeville Chaperones kids club • 2 Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf courses • Complimentary Wi-Fi
South Shore, Poipu Beach
Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger South Shore, Poipu Beach 2221/2
• Relaxed resort opening onto famous Poipu Beach • 391 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Activities & concierge desk • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, whirlpool • Hawaiian Rainforest Spa & Salon, fitness center • Water sports, tennis, beach activities center • Daily cultural arts & crafts • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas North Shore, Princeville
• Refreshing cliffside resort on north shore of Kauai • 346 AC studio & 1-bedroom villas with whirlpools • Restaurant, 2 bars, poolside bar, Princeville Market • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool, Na Pali Plunge Pool, whirlpools • Hawaiian Spa, WestinWORKOUT®, steam room, sauna • Westin Kids Club®, daily activities • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Plantation-style resort opening onto white-sand beach • 333 1- & 2-bedroom units (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, bar, BBQ & picnic areas • Outdoor pool & whirlpool at Poipu Beach Athletic Club • Tennis, beach activities center • Golf/hiking/horseback riding nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee
Koa Kea Hotel & Resort at Poipu Beach
Aston at Poipu Kai
South Shore, Poipu
South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Upscale boutique resort on golden Poipu beach • 121 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, pool bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, whirlpool • Spa, fitness center, yoga • Water sports, bicycle rentals
• Distinctive beachfront condo resort between Kapa’a & Wailua – resort fee • 196 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, pool bar • Outdoor heated saltwater lazy river, kids pool, water slides, sand-bottom whirlpools • The Spa by the Sea, 24-hr fitness center • Mandatory cleaning fee • Resort fee
The St. Regis Princeville Resort North Shore, Princeville
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai 2222 by Outrigger East Shore, Kapa’a
• Upscale condominium resort adjacent to Brennecke’s Beach & Shipwreck Beach • 372 Suites with ceiling fans & full kitchens & private lanais, private homes available • BBQ facilities • Outdoor pools, jet spas • Tennis courts • Activities desk • Golf & water sports nearby
KAUAI: HOTELS Castle Kaha Lani East Shore, Kapa’a
• Secluded oceanfront resort in Lihue on Kauai’s Royal Coast • 74 Condominium 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with private balconies • Poolside BBQ & picnic area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor heated pool • Tennis courts • Putting/chipping green • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach 222 D Bungalows South Shore, Poipu Beach • All-suite resort on Poipu Beach • 333 Condominium suites with private lanais • Restaurant, BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, sundeck • 10 Tennis courts, water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Exclusive access to Poipu Athletic Club
Lae Nani Kauai by Outrigger East Shore, Kapa’a
• Boutique beachfront condo resort on Kauai’s Coconut Coast • 84 Units with ceiling fans, full kitchens & private lanais (3-night minimum) • Outdoor freshwater pool & seawater wading pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis, shopping/dining/golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
Waimea Plantation Cottages South Shore, Waimea • Relaxed resort on former sugar plantation • 60 Cottages (some with AC) with modern kitchen facilities • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Activities desk • Wedding & event venues • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby
The view from Waipi’o Valley Lookout
THE BIG ISLAND BIG ISLAND EXPERIENCES:
The Island of Hawaii, popularly known as “The Big Island” to distinguish itself from the state in
Down Under A mini-submarine takes you 100 feet below the surface to see a stunning coral reef off the Kona Coast.
which it resides, is inarguably the most diverse island in the chain. Eight of the world’s 13 climate
Under the Waves Get the most out of your underwater experience – snorkeling is simple to learn and the most fun you can have without an oxygen tank.
And the Big Island is getting bigger – literally. Twice the combined size of the other Hawaiian
Take the HI-way Rent a car and take advantage of the curvy roads and always-summer weather.
zones exist here, encompassing flowing hot-lava deserts, lush jungles, snowcapped mountains that give way to magical valleys, and black, white and green-sand beaches. Islands, it encompasses five adjacent volcanoes, one of which (Kilauea) has been pouring lava into the ocean and actually creating new land since 1983. Watch the eruption in real time from inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and marvel at the fact that, across the island, people are playing in the snow high atop Mauna Kea.
Kup of Koffee Don’t leave Hawaii without buying a few pounds of 100% Kona coffee beans. I Love Zoo The Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens is the only natural tropical rainforest zoo in the US. Lava Story Head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for amazing views of Kilauea’s lava flows, which have been running non-stop since 1983. Thurston Lava Tube, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
THE BIG ISLAND: SIGHTSEEING
Big Island Spectacular Adventure
Captain Zodiac Raft Expedition
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour
2 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations This two-hour helicopter journey will take you high above Hawaii’s scorched, volcanic landscape and rich, tropical valleys. See the powerful Kilauea Volcano and Pu’u O’o vent, fly over the waterfalls of the fertile Kohala Mountains and rich Hamakua shore, and pass above the sweeping Waipio and Waimanu Valleys.
4 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Sail the Kona coast aboard the 16-passenger Zodiac raft to Kealakekua Bay marine life sanctuary. There, enjoy snorkeling among the bay’s tropical fish and delicate coral gardens, keeping an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and manta rays, before enjoying a picnic snack and scenic return trip along the shoreline.
1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations View the world’s most active volcano from the air, with this helicopter tour of Kilauea Volcano. Watch smoke billow from the Pu’u O’o and Kupainaha vents, see acres of land covered with blackened lava flows, and see the ruins of what used to be the suburban Royal Gardens housing division. Your return journey affords sweeping views of the Big Island’s verdant rainforests and dazzling coastline.
Fair Wind Morning Snorkel BBQ Sail
Grand Circle Island Excursion
Kilauea Lava Hike
11.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Tour the best of the Big Island’s Kona side and Volcanoes National Park on this sweeping 260-mile tour. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the way to Kilauea Volcano, which billows sulfurous steam, and cruise through Hilo Town, the floral center of the islands. Visit the Akatsuka Nursery and Big Island Candies, and if time permits, view the rainbows hovering over Rainbow Falls. Head past the sugar cane fields of the Hamakua coastline on the way to Parker Ranch.
Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations Embark on an adventure to find red hot lava, while your guide shares the science of volcanoes and the legends of the Hawaiian goddess of fire. While lava viewing is not guaranteed, your highly trained interpretive guide will lead you to the best places to view active lava while remaining within the areas deemed safe and legal by Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Ranger staff.
Manta Ray Night Snorkel Adventure
Mauna Kea Summit & Stars Adventure
Twilight Volcano Adventure
2.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Board the Hula Kai for an exciting night snorkel adventure with manta rays. Hula Kai was designed and built specifically for Hawaii’s ultimate snorkel adventure; its unique hydrofoil technology allows for faster speeds and smoother rides. Your adventure is at night for the best viewing of the mantas, as they feed most actively at night when many plankton rise towards the surface.
7.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Watch the stars come out on the summit of Mauna Kea, the world’s tallest volcano and supreme astronomical observation post. Enjoy a delectable dinner at a historic ranch outpost before bundling up in hooded parkas and mittens to watch the sunset from the top of Mauna Kea. Peer through a telescope at the stars, and let your guide tell you about the Hawaiian sky.
5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Spend the day at sea aboard the Fair Wind II, with this snorkeling adventure. After a hearty Continental breakfast, snorkel or boogie board Kealakekua Bay’s crystal seas, play on the ship’s two 15-foot water slides, and bounce off the high jump platform. Afterwards, take a refreshing, fresh-water shower and enjoy a BBQ lunch on the shaded indoor cabin or open-air sundeck.
12 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Witness the magic of Kilauea as well as an incredible range of ecosystems and climate zones. Travel along the Saddle Road to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a World Heritage site, to explore the summit caldera, steam vents, cinder fields, and native rainforests. After stops at the Jaggar Museum, Visitor Center, and Kilauea Iki, prevailing conditions may require you to leave the park to see breakout flows from the Pu’u O’o Vent or the Halemaumau Crater’s hidden lake of molten rock.
THE BIG ISLAND: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED BIG ISLAND HOTELS A – Hilo Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel Grand Naniloa Hotel, A DoubleTree by Hilton
B Spencer Beach Kawaihae Kona Kohala Coast Hapuna Bay Hapuna Beach Waikoloa Anaehoomalu
Waimea Parker Ranch
Laupahoehoe Point Beach
Hilo Mauna Kea Evel. 13,796 ft.
Kailua Kona Kahalu’u Beach
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Mauna Loa Evel. 13,677 ft.
Keauhou Kona Milolii
Ka Lae (South Point) Southernmost tip of USA
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
B – Kohala Coast Aston Shores at Waikoloa Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger Hilton Waikoloa Village® Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa C – Kona Coast Aston Kona by the Sea Castle Kona Bali Kai Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger Royal Kona Resort Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay D – Waikoloa Castle Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Room Upgrade • Save 10% on Select Spa Services • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Lively resort opening onto white-sand beach along Anaeho’omalu Bay • 295 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, bar
• Concierge, room service • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 kids pools, action slide, whirlpool • Mandara Spa, fitness center • Water sports, tennis
• 2 Golf courses • Hawaiian Cultural Activities • Business center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Royal Kona Resort
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Buy One Breakfast/Get 2nd for 50% Off • Save 15% on Food & Beverage • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Family-friendly oceanfront landmark in heart of Kailua-Kona • 436 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant, Mai Tai Bar
• Concierge • Lotus Center Massage & Spa, fitness center • Outdoor pool, kids pool, saltwater swimming lagoon • 4 Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro shop & private beach cove • Wedding services • Oceanfront Polynesian revue “Lava Legend & Legacies Luau”
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii Kohala Coast
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel 22221/2
• Elegant resort overlooking Pauoa Bay on Kohala Coast • 540 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 2 bars, deli, poolside bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated oceanfront pool • Spa Without Walls, 24-hr fitness center, yoga • Water sports, Hawaii Tennis Center • 2 Championship golf courses • Keiki Aloha Program
• Modern resort hotel on Hilo Bay near Mauna Kea • 286 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant & bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Salon, gift shop • Live entertainment on weekends • Water sports, golf & tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Aston Shores at Waikoloa Kohala Coast
Aston Kona by the Sea 222
• Intimate condominium resort on spectacular rocky shoreline just south of Kailua-Kona • 86 AC suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • In-room washer-dryer • Guest activities desk
Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas Kohala Coast Preferred Partner
• Luxurious villas adjacent to Waikoloa Resort Beach Course • 168 AC private villas with gourmet kitchens & private balconies • BBQ facilities • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, jet spa, sundeck • Fitness center, tennis court • Restaurants & shopping nearby
• Condominium hotel on sun-drenched Kohala Coast • 120 AC suites & golf villas with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • Fitness center, tennis courts • 2 Championship golf courses nearby
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Kailua-Kona
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger 22222
• Exclusive Forbes Five Star resort on spectacular beach • 243 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 3 lounges • 4 Oceanfront pools & King’s Pond • 24-Hr in-room dining, concierge services • Hualalai Sports Club & Spa • Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
• Contemporary resort in Waikoloa Beach Resort • 165 AC villas with full kitchens (2-night minimum) • 6 Gas BBQ grills & picnic area • Infinity pool, hot tub • Fitness center • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Hilton Waikoloa Village®
Kohala Coast • Legendary luxury hotel on pristine Kauna’oa Bay • 252 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars, wine bar • Outdoor pool, cabanas • The Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara, salon, fitness center • Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course • Seaside Tennis Club • Hawaii cultural experiences, Keiki Club
• Oceanfront destination resort • 1,240 AC rooms & suites • 8 Restaurants, 8 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slides, saltwater snorkeling lagoon • Kohala Spa • 36 Holes of golf, tennis • Numerous family activities • Dolphin Quest Learning Center & Dolphin Village • Mahogany Boats & Trams • Legends of Hawaii Luau
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Kona
Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger 2222
• Contemporary family-friendly resort perched above Keauhou Bay • 508 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar, café, poolside bar, Haleo Luau • Outdoor multi-level pool, kids pool • Ho’ola Spa, fitness center • Tennis & basketball courts, volleyball • Water sports, cultural activities, kids activity center, teen lounge • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Oceanfront resort at Waikoloa Resort • 192 AC villas & townhouses with private lanais • Restaurant, bar, poolside bar • Outdoor heated cascading pool, kids pool, sand-bottom whirlpool • Fitness center, basketball & tennis courts • Adjacent golf course, complimentary Wi-Fi
• Deluxe resort on crescent-shaped bay in Hilo • 383 AC rooms • Restaurant, bar • Outdoor pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Golf nearby (complimentary) • Wedding gazebo • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger 222
• Laid-back resort set on secluded oceanfront lava flow overlooking Keauhou Bay • 166 1- & 2-bedroom condominium units with balconies • BBQ areas • 3 Outdoor pools • 2 Tennis courts • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby
Castle Kona Bali Kai • Oceanfront condo resort in Kailua-Kona • 154 Studios & suites with private lanais & full kitchens (some with AC) • BBQ grills, convenience store • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, jet spa • Snorkel shop • Tour desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Grand Naniloa Hotel, A DoubleTree 222 by Hilton Hilo
• Oceanfront condo hotel on rock bluff along Kona Coast • 154 AC studio, 1- & 2-bedroom units with private balconies (2-night minimum) • Outdoor freshwater pool, jet spa, sauna, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis court, game room • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
Castle Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa Waikoloa
Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
MOLOKAI MOLOKAI EXPERIENCES:
On Molokai, “aloha” is a way of life on an island where the longest white-sand beaches in Hawaii
Up for the Falls Get even closer to Molokai’s untouched and wild side with a hike along the Halawa Valley trail to Moa’ula Falls.
will have only your footprints – and where the most relaxing vacation of a lifetime awaits. When
Feel Like a Nut Say aloha to friends back home with a free dried coconut sent via US mail from the Hoolehua P.O. in Kaunakakai.
with grazing pastures, horses, and cattle, and the century-old Molokai Ranch. You’ll also find
Another Nutty Idea In Hoolehua, visit Purdy’s Natural Macadamia Nut Farm to sample nuts raw or roasted, and learn about local culture.
beauty and awesome natural wonders.
Great Adventure Go horseback riding, biking, or kayaking at the 53,000-acre Great Molokai Ranch, Hawaii’s second largest ranch. Fish Wish Gear up for sport fishing, with marlin, mahi-mahi, ahi (tuna), and ono the prime targets in Molokai’s waters. Row-Worship Kaunakakai’s Church Row is a stretch of road featuring seven small houses of worship dating back to the 19th century.
you get to Molokai, you’re really getting away from it all. The island is dominated by a pair of huge ranches – the 14,000-acre Puu O Hoku, a rural gem rainforests, deserted beaches, and small friendly villages. You won’t find traffic lights, fast-food joints, shopping malls, elevators, or neon signs. The good people of Molokai never were much for the noisier trappings of “civilization,” preferring a simpler way of life to be lived amid unspoiled
MOLOKAI: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED MOLOKAI HOTELS 1 Castle Molokai Shores 2 Hotel Molokai
Halawa Kualapuu Kaluakoi
Valley Bay Sandy Beach Murphy’s Beach
Airport at Hoolehua
Mapulehu Kamiloloa Heights
Castle Molokai Shores Molokai • All-suite condominium resort centrally located in Molokai’s largest town • 102 One- & two-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private balconies • BBQ area • Outdoor pool • Salon • Shuffleboard • Restaurants/spa nearby
Hotel Molokai 222
• Boutique hideaway on exotic Kamiloloa Beach near Hawaii’s only barrier reef • 45 Rooms with private lanais & kitchenettes • Restaurant, bar, pool bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Water sports nearby • Hawaiian cultural activities ($) • Complimentary Wi-Fi
GENERAL CONDITIONS Any bookings for tours or travel, including without limitation, for airfares, cruises or packages incorporated in this brochure (“Travel”) made by a client or customer (“You”) with an employee or contractor of Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc dba GOGO Vacations (“GOGO”) are subject to the following general conditions (“General Conditions”) together with the terms and conditions annexed to the itinerary confirmation:
Reservations and Payment A deposit and a signed itinerary confirmation are required at the time of booking. Upon payment of a deposit, You indicate acceptance of the General Conditions. The amount of the deposit will depend on the package booked. At GOGO’s sole discretion full payment may be required 45 days prior to departure; reservations made within 45 days of departure are subject to immediate payment in full; or such other time as GOGO notifies You from time to time. If You are part of a group and have a group representative, your group representative is responsible for advising the group of any/all cancellation penalties. Any person or entity, with whom You deal to book your Travel, does so strictly as your agent. GOGO disclaims liability for payments made to anyone (including such person or entity appointed as your agent), until we receive such payment earmarked for your account and we accept it as such.
Cancellations and Refunds All refunds are subject to cancellation charges of up to 100% of the cost of the Travel. Detailed deposit and cancellation information will be furnished upon booking. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
Revisions/Changes Any changes or revisions to your Travel will be subject to charges at GOGO’s sole discretion or that imposed by a third party.
Not Included in Package Price Our price for Travel does not include porterage at airport (unless specified) and hotels; tips to local representatives, sightseeing guides, restaurant employees, hotel bellman and chambermaids, wines, liquors, laundry or any other items of a personal nature as well as any items not specifically mentioned within itinerary. Tipping is left to your discretion. In addition, price for Travel are subject to holiday blackouts, peak period and surcharges and other restrictions may apply and vary by resort, cruise and airline carrier.
Refunds for Unused Services Unused hotel nights are refundable only if they cover a minimum of two consecutive nights and only to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the hotel after deducting cancellation charges levied by the hotel, if any. Unused transfers and/or sightseeing tours included in the basic tours will only be refunded to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the supplier. To get a prompt refund for unused services, clients are requested to submit to their agent written proof from the hotel or other operator that services were unused and refundable. A check-out bill from the hotel in question will be accepted in lieu of special certification. If no proof is furnished, a refund may be made pending an investigation, which may take up to three months. To be accepted, all refund claims should be presented to the travel agent who initially booked the tour, no later than 30 days after the trip has ended. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any changes, cancellations or modifications of services provided in this itinerary, if such changes are made by the tour participant during the tour. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on
the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
Car, Moped or Scooter Rental A valid driver’s license, major credit card and/or cash deposit are necessary for rentals. All countries have a minimum age requirement, please check with your travel agent for details. Supplements apply during certain periods.
Local Taxes and Service Charges Local room tax, energy surcharges and service charges on room and meals are not included unless specified.Taxes and service charges are based on the hotel’s daily room tariff and not on the land package prices.
Participating Carriers These packages are sold in conjunction with the services of approved ARC and IATA member carriers. Government regulations now enable air carriers to increase their fares on 24-hour notice.
Airfare Air fuel surcharge is included in pricing. Some fares may be non-refundable but may be exchanged for a fee, plus any additional airfare costs due to difference in new airfares. Airlines offer varied promotional fares to the destinations included in this brochure. A minimum stay and advance purchase/ticketing is required. Holiday supplements are applicable and further restrictions may apply. Some airlines impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to www.gogoworldwidevacations.com for more information regarding airlines checked baggage policies.
Responsibility GOGO and its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns does not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for Your Travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated to GOGO or any of GOGO’s affiliated entities. As a result, GOGO is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, GOGO is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches are not up to U.S. standards. GOGO reserves the right to withdraw any program or Travel in this brochure and/or make such changes in the program(s) or Travel. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors You are required to spend additional night(s), You will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk.
effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Important Notes–Consult Agent PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Be prepared with proper documentation! United States citizens are required to have a valid passport to travel internationally. Visit http:www.travel.state.gov for information on how to obtain a passport, including forms, fees, and how to locate a passport acceptance facility nearest You. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denied boarding or entry. If You are not a U.S. citizen be certain to check with the consulate of the country You are traveling to for full entry requirements (Visas may be required in addition to passports). Requirements may change after this printing so we recommend that you verify any immigration requirements with the tourist office or consulate before you travel. CST #2088177 GOGO Worldwide Vacations is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. You are not eligible to file a claim against that fund in the event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations’ default. Your right to make a claim is on USTOA’s $1,000,000.00 Traveler’s Assistance Program. GOGO Worldwide Vacations, as an Active Member of USTOA, is required to post $1 Million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of GOGO Worldwide Vacations customers in the unlikely event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 Million posted by GOGO Worldwide Vacations may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by GOGO Worldwide Vacations. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 275 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website at www.USTOA.com.
Travel Protection Travel insurance can help cover unexpected events and is available to provide coverage that may include both medical and cancellation coverage for reasons listed on the description of coverage applicable to the travel protection plan purchased. Please refer to your consultant for more information.
Governing Law The construction, validity and performance of these General Conditions and any disputes between the parties shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles, and any federal laws applicable therein. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey with respect to any legal proceedings relating to these terms.
Effective: January 2018 - July 2019 Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc dba GOGO Vacations does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in this brochure. BRC 137
Reorder No. BR 437G
You may see the name GOGO affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by GOGO in any way. The prices of these tours are based on rates in
Since 1951, GOGO Vacations has led the way in providing quality vacations at the most affordable prices. Today we are the number one wholesaler in the United States. And for more than a million satisfied travelers a year, the name GOGO Vacations continues to assure financial stability, unequaled value and the widest selection of exciting vacations on six continents. Our nationwide sales agents are committed to helping your travel professional tailor-make the vacation experience of your dreams. As the first company to introduce independent customized package trips, we will help your travel professional plan your entire vacation and take care of every detail – from the lowest airfares and car rentals to an unparalleled selection of hotels and sightseeing options. Let us be your Complete Package Specialist. So, wherever you want to go – whether you want to relax by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, ski the Rockies, explore the exciting cities of Europe, try your luck in Las Vegas or experience any of our other vacations – have your travel professional book you with GOGO Vacations and watch your vacation dreams come true!
Ask your Travel Agent about our other GOGO Vacations Brochures