WELCOME! Thank you for choosing GOGO Vacations, your Complete Package Specialists! In this brochure, you will find our hotels and exciting sightseeing options in our favorite destinations. Along with this brochure and the help of your travel agent, you will have everything you need to make an educated decision on where to vacation next. Vacations are all about the memories created in paradise, and with the options you will find in this brochure, they will be memories that will last a lifetime! We look forward to helping you book the vacation you deserve! See you soon, Your Complete Package Specialists
Each destination has their
Have you heard about our Price
A highly recommended optional
premiere properties and with
Beat Promise? At GOGO Brands
add-on for purchase with every
GOGO Recommends youâ€™ll know
we no longer match on price,
GOGO Vacations package,
which ones are our favorites.
we beat it! While our goal is to
providing you with extra travel
They are where the GOGO
always offer competitive pricing,
benefits and a future travel
experts want to stay!
there may be occasions when a
certificate to use on your next
competitor offers a better price.
vacation booked through your
Throughout this brochure
Upon verification, we pledge
look for any hotel listed as a
to beat any verified quote by
preferred partner. These hotels
$1 per package against any of
Ask your Travel Agent about
are recommended for you.
our direct competitors who are
these great benefits today!
selling the same package. Our GOGO consultants can price beat on the spot so there is virtually little to no turnaround time needed! GOGO Brands will also continue to offer our no walk guarantee and never charge a late booking fee as part of this commitment to you!
24/7 SALES AND SUPPORT
Have you worked with one
Unique recognition, special
We know travel is no longer
of GOGO’s Dedicated Group
amenities, and services that
a 9 to 5 job. That’s why we’ve
Specialists? Don’t stress over all
go beyond your expectations
created the 24/7 Sales and
the details when we are here
— that’s what you get when
Support desk, staffed by GOGO
to do it all for you! The next
you book a My Time property
employees in the United States
time you have a group booking
through GOGO Vacations &
that understand your business.
with 10 rooms or more take
your travel agent.
The 24/7 desk can help stranded
advantage of all the added
travelers get back on their way,
perks, amenities, upgrades
Our My Time partners
as well as help travel agents
and more! We work directly
include some of the world’s
make bookings, payments,
with the hotel to provide a
most spectacular hotels,
revisions, etc. while our branches
group contract with the best
and you’ll be treated like a
rate, availability and added
treasured guest with exclusive
perks at no additional cost.
With GOGO on your side,
All you need to do is book
we have you covered 24 hours
You can contact a Go Groups
a My Time property, and get
a day, 7 days a week, 365 days
Specialists at 866.484.1272
ready to be pampered.
CONTENTS Oahu Hotels...............................................................................15 Sightseeing.......................................................................25 Maui Hotels...............................................................................35 Sightseeing.......................................................................41 Kauai Hotels...............................................................................47 Sightseeing.......................................................................51 The Big Island Hotels...............................................................................55 Sightseeing.......................................................................59 Molokai Hotels...............................................................................61 General Conditions.............................................................63
About Our Star Ratings 22222 Exceptional properties offering the finest accommodations and amenities with an outstanding variety of premium facilities and services. 2222 Excellent properties offering well appointed accommodations and amenities with a superior variety of excellent facilities and services. 222 Comfortable and appealing properties offering dependable accommodations and amenities with a variety of facilities and services. 22 Moderately priced properties offering basic accommodations, amenities, facilities, and services. 2 Economically priced properties offering modest accommodations and limited amenities, facilities, and services. 1/2 star indicates that the property meets all criteria of the assigned rating and exceeds in certain areas.
KEY HOTEL FEATURES Throughout this brochure, certain hotel profiles denote one or more key features of that property. Below is a detailed guide to these distinctions to help you choose your best vacation spot!
My Time Unique recognition, special amenities, and services that go beyond your expectations — that’s what you get when you book a My Time property. Look for the purple My Time icon next to the hotel’s name and your exclusive perks highlighted in the property description.
Preferred Partner Hand-selected as the premiere accommodations in their destination, these are the places we stay when we take a vacation. Our “Preferred Partners” share several essential qualities that make them stand out from the competition, including: • Dedication – Like us, these featured brands go all-out to give you the best possible vacation. • Value – At any price level, these brands give you the most for your money. • Reputation – Travelers, travel writers, and critics agree: These properties are the best of the best. • Innovation – These featured brands constantly strive to improve the experience they provide for travelers.
The Aloha Spirit
AMERICAN EDEN Unique, iconic Hawaii is known for its “Aloha Spirit” – the warm welcome and genuine kindness that blends with the lush, luxurious tropical landscape. Here, no one is a stranger – including you! Hawaii is indeed America’s very own paradise. And you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who has visited these islands and not been seduced by the special kind of vibe that can only be found here. You’ll feel it at the beaches, at the luaus, in the nightclubs, in the rustle of a hula skirt, in a smooth cup of Kona coffee… And you might find yourself not wanting to leave. Ever.
Each of Hawaii’s beautiful islands is a little different than the others and can stand on its own as an exciting destination – which makes “island hopping” a must for every visitor to the Aloha State. Get the most value from your Hawaii vacation with stays on two or more islands during your trip.
Two- and Three-Island Vacations
The Base Package - 4 nights in Waikiki The 2- and 3-island packages begin with a 4-night stay in Waikiki, Oahu Includes roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel, Aloha “Get Acquainted” Breakfast Briefing (morning after arrival, optional), visit to the Hilo Hattie and Maui Divers Jewelry shops, 1-Day Waikiki Trolley Pass, and Food ‘n Fun Discount Dining Card.
For many, choosing just one island to visit is just too difficult. That’s why we offer – and encourage you to consider – a multi-island Hawaii vacation. While seventy percent of all travelers visit Oahu, many continue on to exprience Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. Each island is distinct and offers a unique slice of Hawaiian life. And hopping between them is easier than ever. The following are what have proven to be the most popular packages for two-island and three-island itineraries. Because Oahu – Waikiki, in particular – is so popular, it is the ideal base for multi-island packages. Follow our suggestions, or use your imagination when deciding how to islandhop from there. The suggested stays on each island take advantage of “free night” offers at selected hotels in the most popular destinations on each island. With our expert planning, you also get the most for your vacation dollar. Multi-island packages also include sightseeing add-ons and/or an Alamo rental car and free perks. So go ahead – dream big. Your Travel Consultant can help arrange those details that will assure the best, most fulfilling vacation experience for you.
*Oahu Arrival Aloha Perks “Get Acquainted” Breakfast Briefing Familiarize yourself with the “Aloha State” with this optional breakfast presentation on the morning after the day you arrive, which gives you tips on activities and making the most efficient use of your time • Later, stay with the group for a visit to Hilo Hattie, which sells authentic Hawaiian gifts and clothing, and Maui Divers Jewelry, where you can purchase unique handcrafted coral, pearls, Hawaiian gold jewelry, and more. 1-Day Waikiki Trolley Pass See the best of Waikiki’s past in a San Franciscostyle open-air trolley in Honolulu on the Red Line • Visit the State Capitol/Iolani Palace, Aloha Tower Marketplace, DFS Galleria Waikiki, and more • Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary as you go • Hop-on/hop-off service lets you ride freely and at your leisure.
Suggested Sightseeing: Oahu: Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation Explore beautiful Oahu with this comprehensive full-day island tour • See the fascinating seawater eruption at the Blow Hole • Visit some of the most popular surfing areas including Sandy Beach, Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach, and Banzai Pipeline • Ride into the Ko’olau Mountains and learn about the Dole Plantation. Oahu: Paradise Cove Luau Orchid This popular Hawaiian attraction takes you to a private 12-acre beach estate for a sensational evening of traditional Hawaiian food, entertainment, and fun, all in a secluded cove complete with native villages and beautiful sunsets • Enjoy cocktails on the beach, watch dancers perform the Hukilau and Imu ceremony, take part in Hawaiian games, and indulge in an array of authentic native dishes. Note: On the fifth day, transfer to Honolulu Airport for your flight to your second island. The Alamo rental car option extends to both the second and third islands.
ISLAND HOPPING THE TWO-ISLANDER
Additional Two-Islander Options If you prefer, you can skip Oahu and create a twoislander vacation from your choice of Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. Use the itineraries on this page as examples, and see your Travel Consultant for more information.
Oahu + Maui – 10 days/9 nights 4 nights in Waikiki (Base Package, see previous) Add 5 nights on Maui Suggested Sightseeing: Maui: Molokini Morning Picnic Snorkel Enjoy a delightful breakfast as you set sail to Maui’s extraordinary Molokini Crater • Snorkel among Molokini Crater’s fascinating underwater creatures and swim freely through its crystalline waters • Then head to Turtle Town for more snorkeling followed by a hearty barbecue and live entertainment onboard.
THE THREE-ISLANDER Oahu + Kauai + Big Island – 15 days/14 nights 4 nights in Waikiki (Base package, see previous) Add 5 nights on Kauai + 5 nights on the Big Island Suggested Sightseeing: Kauai: Backcountry Tubing Adventure Hop in your tube and travel deep into history as you explore an old sugarcane plantation • Float down a waterway where you will traverse through ditches, tunnels, and fumes • Take in spectacular views of the glistening coastline and lush landscape • Enjoy a delightful picnic surrounded by majestic mountains.
Maui: Haleakala Downhill Bike Tour Hop onto a bicycle for the world’s longest downhill bike cruise, down the slopes of Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the world • Cruise downhill to the lush seaside plantation town of Paia, a distance of 28 miles • Pedal leisurely through a stunning landscape dotted with colorful flowers and regal trees • Sunrise tours are available, and bicycles, windbreakers, helmets, gloves, and foul-weather gear are included.
Kauai: Waimea Canyon Excursion Explore panoramic Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” on this half-day tour • See
the south coast Poipu resorts made famous in the Elvis Presley movie Blue Hawaii • Discover Koloa, Hawaii’s first sugar plantation and continue to charming Waimea Town. Big Island: Circle Island/Volcano Excursion This narrated tour takes you to the world’s most active volcano and the second-largest cowboy ranch in the US • Begin at the lava flows of Kilauea Volcano • See vast fields of colorful orchids and anthuriums at Hilo Town • Feel the spray of 80-foot Rainbow Falls (time permitting) • A jaunt past the sugarcane fields of the Hamakua coastline ends at Parker Ranch for some Old West flavor, Hawaiian-style • Stop at renowned Volcano House restaurant for lunch. Big Island: Big Island Spectacular Adventure Experience an exhilarating helicopter ride and get a bird’s-eye view of the dramatic Kilauea volcano • Soar over the fiery rivers of lava flow of Pu’u O’o • Fly high above the stunning valleys of Kohala and its majestic waterfalls • Continue to take in the hypnotizing views of Waipo and Waimanu Valleys.
Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial
Honolulu Kapalua MAUI Kaanapali Kahului Lahaina
Kailua Kona Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
APPROXIMATE FLIGHT TIMES: New York Philadelphia Boston Chicago Miami Los Angeles
11 13 13 9 12 6
hours hours hours hours hours hours
OAHU EXPERIENCES: Surf’s Up!
THE PULSE OF HAWAII What may be most compelling about Oahu is that this small island magnificently highlights all the best of Hawaii. The culture, the mysticism, the welcoming locals, the lush tropical foliage, the fragrant flowers, the undeniably gorgeous beaches, the majestic mountains, the energizing cities – it’s all right here, just waiting for you to explore.
GATHER YE Oahu is home to approximately 75% of all Hawaiians, which is why it is also referred to as
Take a group class or one-on-one lesson at Hans Hedemann Surf School.
“The Gathering Place.” Oahu also offers more restaurants, shops, and nightlife than all the
A View for You
Visit the century-old Makapuu Lighthouse for Pacific views and whale watching.
I Love Uke Tour a ukulele factory and watch master craftsmen build these instruments by hand.
Pick a Poke Taste the classic Hawaiian version of Japanese sashimi at the popular Poke Stop.
Don’t Scrimp on Shrimp Stop at one of the many roadside shrimp trucks in Kahuku for delicious fresh dishes.
other Hawaiian islands combined.
Hawaii is as well known for its perfect surfing conditions as it is for its beautiful beaches. You can get a taste of both on the North Shore, the surfing capital of the USA. Watch experts hang ten and ride the curls while sunning yourself on the fluffy sand beaches. If you’re up for the challenge, there is no shortage of surf schools with experienced dudes waiting to help you ride the waves.
HANG LOOSE Oahu is the epicenter of nightlife in Hawaii, 365/7. You’ll find superb cuisine, live music, and fun dance spots, plus a variety of local restaurants, bars, and nightclubs from Waikiki Beach to Downtown Honolulu and Chinatown.
Get Lost! Find your way around the pineapple maze – the world’s largest – at the Dole Plantation.
A Spiritual Stop Tour the Byodo-In Temple, a replica of Japan’s 950-year-old Buddhist temple.
OAHU • WAIKIKI: MAPS FEATURED OAHU HOTELS North Shore
A – Kahala The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Polynesian Cultural Center
Sunset Beach Banzai Pipeline Backdoor Waimea Bay Alligator Rock
Waimea Valley Haleiwa
Turtle Bay Resort
C – West Oahu
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
B – North Shore
Honolulu Int’l Airport
Kailua Beach Lanikai Beach Windward Coast
Waikiki South Shore
15 a Pl Pao
U.S. Army Museum
Ave . Ohua Ave.
. Av e
ua 10 Ave .
Kuhio Ave. Cart 26 wrig ht R d. 25 Lemon Rd.
ni A ve.
35 31 43
Mt. View a St.
International Market Place
Kaiulani Av e
Royal Hawaiian Ave.
38 Helumoa Rd Lewers St.
33 4 Waikolu
ua A ve.
lev ou aB
Fort DeRussy Military Camp U.S. Army
l na Ca ai aW Al
Hawaii Convention Center
Ala Wai Canal Ala Wau Boulevard
Honolulu Zoo arrat ns
FEATURED WAIKIKI HOTELS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ala Moana Hotel Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Aqua Bamboo Waikiki Aqua Oasis Aqua Pacific Monarch Aqua Palms Waikiki Aqua Skyline at Island Colony Aqua Waikiki Pearl Aston at the Waikiki Banyan Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Aston Waikiki Sunset Castle Waikiki Shore
16 Coconut Waikiki Hotel 17 Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach 18 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alana Waikiki Beach 19 Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk 20 Halekulani 21 Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki 22 Hilton Hawaiian Village® Beach Resort & Spa 23 Hilton Waikiki Beach 24 Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber 25 Hotel Renew
26 Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach 27 Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa 28 Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites 29 Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head 30 Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites 31 Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 32 Ohana Waikiki East by Outrigger 33 Ohana Waikiki Malia 34 Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort 35 Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort 36 Pacific Beach Hotel
37 Park Shore Waikiki 38 Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger 39 Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 40 Sheraton Waikiki 41 Shoreline Hotel Waikiki 42 The Modern Honolulu 43 The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort 44 Trump International Hotel Waikiki 45 Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa 46 Waikiki Parc Hotel 47 Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
OAHU: HOTELS Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Dining Credit • Save 10% on Spa Treatments • Box of Honolulu Cookie Co. Cookies & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Modern resort hotel opening directly onto Waikiki Beach • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool • 635 AC rooms & suites • LaáKea Spa & Salon, 24-hr fitness center • 4 Restaurants, 2 bars • Water sports, surfing lessons • Concierge, room service • Live Hawaiian entertainment
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
• Hawaiian Vow Renewal Ceremony • Waikiki Connection Fee • Enterprise Car Rental • Hawaiian cultural activities
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Dining Credit • Save 15% on Spa Treatments • Complimentary Beach Cabana & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Luxury high-rise hotel just steps from famous Kuhio Beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 1,310 AC rooms & suites • Concierge, room service
• 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar, Seattle’s Best Coffee® • 2 Outdoor heated freshwater pools • Royal Kaila Spa, 24-hr fitness center, whirlpool
• Water sports, surf school, Hawaiian cultural activities • Live entertainment, tour desk, shopping arcade • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Golf nearby
OAHU: HOTELS Turtle Bay Resort
My Time EXCLUSIVE • • • •
Save 15% on Spa Treatments Save 15% on Horseback Trails Save 10% on Food & Beverage Welcome Drink & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • • • •
Activity-packed resort on Oahu’s North Shore 443 AC rooms, suites, cottages & villas with lanais 5 Restaurants, 4 bars, poolside bar, room service Outdoor pool, sundeck
• Nalu Kinetic Spa, fitness center, sauna, salon, yoga & Zumba classes • Nightly entertainment • Tennis courts & resident pro, water sports
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort 22222 & Spa Waikiki
• • • •
Hans Hedemann Surf Adventure Center Hawaiian cultural activities Hiking, biking, horseback riding 2 Championship 18-hole golf courses
The Kahala Hotel & Resort 27
• Modern twin-tower hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 1,230 AC newly renovated rooms & suites with private lanais • 4 Restaurants & bars, poolside bar • Concierge services • Outdoor pool, heated whirlpools, sundeck • Na Ho’ola Spa, 24-hr StayFit™ Gym • Nightly live entertainment, kids club • Surfing lessons, cultural center
• Oceanfront resort with tropical gardens & private lagoon • 338 AC rooms & suites, Suite Amenity Program with all suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, Jacuzzi • The Kahala Spa, fitness center, whirlpool, sauna • Water sports • Year-round kids programs
OAHU: HOTELS The Modern Honolulu Waikiki
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki 2222 Beach Walk Waikiki
• Cosmopolitan AAA 4-Diamond luxury hotel overlooking the Pacific • 353 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 5 bars • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, sundeck • Lather Spa, 24-hr fitness center • Nightclub, live entertainment
• Upscale all-suite hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 369 AC suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar, complimentary breakfast daily • Room service (lunch-dinner only) • Outdoor heated pool, kids pool, whirlpool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center, yoga • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Castle Waikiki Shore
Hilton Waikiki Beach
• Waikiki’s only beachfront condominiums, next to Fort DeRussy Recreation Park • 180 AC studios, 1- & 2-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby • Restaurants & shops nearby
• Modern high-rise hotel on Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 601 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Restaurant, 3 bars, poolside bar, café • Concierge, 24-hr room service • Outdoor heated rooftop pool, sundeck, Jacuzzi • 24-Hr Precor® Fitness by Hilton • Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
OAHU: HOTELS Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort Waikiki
Aqua Waikiki Pearl 35
• Award-winning beachfront hotel in the heart of Waikiki • 524 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 3 bars • Room service (limited) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Infinity Wellness & Fitness • Live music, nightly entertainment • Waikiki Connection Fee
• Convenient contemporary boutique hotel close to Waikiki Beach • 131 AC rooms & suites • Sports bar with satellite TVs • 24-Hr guest services • Shopping nearby • Activities desk • Pet-friendly • Laundry facilities
Waikiki Parc Hotel
Coconut Waikiki Hotel
• Modern hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 297 AC rooms • Restaurant, lounge • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • SpaHalekulani, fitness center • Laundry facilities
• Modern high-rise hotel in quiet residential area close to Waikiki Beach • 81 AC rooms, Executive Suites & penthouse with private lanais • Complimentary continental breakfast, BBQ grill • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Activities desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach Waikiki
Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites 17
• Contemporary high-rise hotel near Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 403 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar, lobby bar, café • Concierge • Outdoor freshwater & saltwater pools, whirlpool • Spa Pure, 24-hr fitness center • Game room, library, free Wi-Fi
• Contemporary boutique hotel overlooking Fort DeRussy Park • 223 AC rooms, studios & suites with private lanais & Wi-Fi • BBQ grills • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center, yoga classes • Bicycles available • Activities desk • Manager’s reception 3x per week
Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber
Park Shore Waikiki
• City resort only a block from Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 496 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Aroma Caffé • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Spa La Cure, fitness center • “Magic of Polynesia” show • Concierge, free Wi-Fi • Laundry facilities
• Contemporary high-rise hotel directly across from Waikiki Beach & Honolulu Zoo • 221 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, Starbucks® • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Yoga classes, activity & tour desk • Beverage service in lobby • Shopping • Wi-Fi access throughout
OAHU: HOTELS Shoreline Hotel Waikiki Waikiki
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan 2221/2
• Modern boutique hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 135 AC rooms & junior suites with private balconies • Restaurant & bar, concierge • Outdoor rooftop pool, sundeck • Access to fitness center ($) • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Tour desk, shopping nearby • Complimentary newspaper & coffee/tea daily
• Kid-friendly hotel only a block from Waikiki Beach • 876 AC suites with full kitchens & private balconies • Banyan Breeze Internet Café • Restaurants & shops nearby • BBQ facilities • Outdoor heated pool, 2 jet spas, sundeck • Basketball & tennis courts • Kids playground
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki
Ohana Waikiki East by Outrigger
• Lively surf-themed hotel just steps away from Waikiki Beach • 202 AC rooms • Continental breakfast daily • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Spa Binoyakata, fitness area • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
• Modern high-rise hotel close to Waikiki Beach & International Market Place • 441 AC rooms & suites; refrigerators in all rooms • 3 Restaurants, café, 2 bars • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Fitness center • Internet café • OHANA Waikiki Connection ($) • Laundry facilities
OAHU: HOTELS Pacific Beach Hotel
• Classic Hawaiian luxury hotel on Waikiki Beach • 453 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • SpaHalekulani, fitness center, personal trainers, yoga • Live nightly entertainment • Seasonal kids program
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection 22222 43 Resort Waikiki Preferred Partner • Modern high-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach • 839 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, bar, outdoor café • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool • Laule’a Spa, 24-hr fitness center • 2 Clay tennis courts & resident USTA pro • Polynesian dinner show, Oceanarium • Laundry facilities
• Historic 1927 Honolulu landmark on Waikiki Beach • 528 AC rooms & suites • Mailani Tower with exclusive access to Mailani Lounge • 3 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 2 Outdoor pools, adult & family pools, 2 whirlpools, private cabanas • Exclusive beach access • Abhasa Spa, cultural programs
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower
Trump International Hotel Waikiki
• Exclusive condominium resort across the street from Waikiki Beach • 140 AC suites with full kitchens & ocean views • Concierge • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck, sauna, jet spa • Valet parking & Wi-Fi • In-room washer & dryer • 24-Hr front desk
• Modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki’s white-sand beaches • 332 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Room service • Outdoor infinity pool, sundeck • Spa, fitness center • Kids club (seasonal) • Library
AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
West Oahu, Ko Olina • Award-winning beachfront hotel in Ko Olina • 351 AC rooms & 16 suites, 481 AC Disney Villas • 3 Restaurants, 2 lounges, Disney Character buffets, poolside bar • 3 Outdoor pools, lazy river, water slides, kids splash zones • Full-service spa, hydrotherapy garden, fitness center • Complimentary supervised kids club • World-class nightly entertainment
• Legendary resort in heart of Waikiki • 793 AC rooms & suites; Tower & Diamond Wings newly renovated • 3 Restaurants, lounge • Beach Club at the Moana • Outdoor pool, private beach • Moana Lani Spa, WestinWORKOUT® Gym • Golf, tennis, water sports nearby • Live entertainment daily
OAHU: HOTELS Sheraton Waikiki Waikiki
Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki 22221/2
• Trendy, sophisticated hotel on Waikiki Beach • 1,636 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 2 lounges, poolside bar • Leahi Club Lounge • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools • Helumoa Playground • Spa Khakara, fitness center • Live music, dancing, nightly entertainment • Kids program
• Modern twin-towers resort hotel on Waikiki’s Ali Wai Yacht Harbor • 541 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 5 bars, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor infinity pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Yamano Day Spa & Beauty, fitness center • Hawaii Prince Golf Club, tennis courts • Keiki Activities
Ala Moana Hotel
Hilton Hawaiian Village® Beach Resort 2222 22 & Spa Waikiki
• Contemporary island-style hotel near Ala Moana Beach Park – no resort fee • 1,098 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • 4 Restaurants, bar, poolside bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Infinity Mini Spa, fitness center, sauna, steam room • Rumours nightclub, free Wi-Fi
• Modern luxury hotel in picturesque oceanfront location • 2,860 AC rooms & suites in 6 buildings • 14 Restaurants, 4 bars • Room service • 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Mandara Spa, fitness center, salon • Nightly live entertainment, weekly fireworks display • Camp Penguin
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
• Contemporary full-service hotel across from Waikiki Beach • 645 AC rooms & suites featuring modern Hawaiian beach theme • 3 restaurants, cookie store, Jamba Juice, 2 gift outlets • Concierge, activities desk • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Laundry & dry-cleaning service ($)
• The only resort condo on beautiful Waikiki Beach • 168 AC 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums with private ocean-view lanais (2-night minimum) • 3 restaurants • Complimentary access to dining, pools, spa & fitness center at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach next door • Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms • Mandatory cleaning fee
Aston Waikiki Sunset
Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Waikiki • High-rise condominium hotel in islandinspired décor just one block from Waikiki Beach • 435 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck, sauna • Recreation deck, tennis court • Hospitality room, shopping
Waikiki • Intimate boutique hotel within walking distance of Waikiki’s many attractions • 92 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Outdoor saltwater pool, whirlpool, sundeck, BBQ area • Weekly Manager’s Reception (Thurs.) • Activities desk • Tennis nearby
OAHU: HOTELS Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites Waikiki
Aqua Oasis 2221/2
• Modern high-rise hotel just steps from beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 426 AC rooms • Bar, convenience store, complimentary breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck • 24-Hr StayFit® Gym • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Modern hotel close to Waikiki & Ala Moana beaches • 262 AC rooms & suites (full kitchens in 1-bedroom suites) • Shopping & dining nearby, BBQ area • Concierge, tour desk • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Weekly Manager’s Reception, Wi-Fi
Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki 2221/2 by Outrigger Waikiki
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alana 222 Waikiki Beach Waikiki
• Landmark high-rise hotel perched above Waikiki shoreline • 1,009 AC rooms & luxury suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, bar, convenience store • Outdoor pool, sundeck walkway to lagoon • Spa services, 24-hr fitness center, salon • Shopping, activities desk • Laundry facilities
• Tranquil getaway only steps from Waikiki Beach • 96 AC rooms & suites with soaking tubs & private balconies • Restaurant, karaoke lounge, continental breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck, sauna • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
Aqua Pacific Monarch
• One-of-a-kind boutique hotel close to Kuhio Beach • 72 AC rooms (some with balconies) • Exclusive membership to Club Renew • Cocktail lounge, complimentary daily continental breakfast • Access to dining at adjacent Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel • Concierge • Access to pool/spa/fitness center nearby • Pet-friendly
• Peaceful retreat in the heart of Waikiki • 216 AC studios & suites with private lanais & kitchens or kitchenettes • Restaurant & café • Outdoor heated rooftop pool, sundeck, jet spa, sauna • Activities desk • Weekly Manager’s Reception • Wi-Fi
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach
Aqua Palms Waikiki
• All-suite condo hotel close to Waikiki Beach Walk • 48 AC suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • 3 Restaurants, bar, gift shop • Access to pool at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach resort • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
• Contemporary high-rise hotel close to beach, shopping & attractions • 317 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Restaurant, bar, convenience store • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center, spa services
OAHU: HOTELS Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head 222
• Boutique high-rise hotel near Waikiki Beach • 51 AC rooms & 2-bedroom penthouse with private balconies • Continental breakfast • Nightly wine service in lobby • Yoga classes • Bicycles & beach cruisers available • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
• Charming boutique hotel conveniently located directly across from Waikiki Beach • 71 AC rooms (many with private balconies) • Shopping, dining & activities nearby • Guest activities desk • In-room mini-refrigerator • Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby & courtyard
OHANA Waikiki Malia
Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
• High-rise downtown hotel just 3 blocks from Waikiki Beach • 327 AC rooms & 1-bedroom suites with private lanais • IHOP® restaurant, pizzeria, sports bar • Outdoor plunge pool, whirlpool, new fitness center • Boutique • Activity desk • OHANA Waikiki Connection ($)
• High-rise hotel just steps from the beach • 1,152 AC rooms & suites (800 in Ocean Category) • 2 Restaurants, pool terrace • Outdoor pool, Beach Experience Program • Nightly entertainment • Supervised kids program • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby
Aqua Skyline at Island Colony Waikiki • Waikiki’s tallest hotel, located 2 blocks from the beach • 740 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Cafés • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sauna • Fitness center • Shopping • Wi-Fi • Weekly Manager’s Reception (Thurs.)
• Distinctive ocean-themed hotel directly across from Waikiki Beach • 104 AC rooms with private balconies • Restaurant • Tennis/snorkeling nearby • Shopping/dining/activities nearby • Guest activities desk • In-room mini-refrigerator
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Waikiki
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel
Ali’i Kai Sunset Dinner Sail
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Oahu / 2 Hours All aboard the Ali’i Kai, the world’s biggest Polynesian catamaran, for an entertaining dinner cruise along the scenic coast of Waikiki. Sip a tropical cocktail as you watch the stars come out, enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner, and dance to the rhythms of a live band.
Oahu / 3 Hours Discover the mysteries of the deep – without ever getting wet! Your air-conditioned submarine will submerge over 100 feet into the water, where exotic fish, colorful coral, and marine life like eels, sea turtles, and sharks are all visible from the sub’s large portholes.
Dolphin Star Wild Dolphin Watch BBQ & Snorkel
Grand Circle Island Tour
Kualoa Ranch Adventure
Oahu / Full-Day Explore beautiful Oahu on this comprehensive, full-day island tour. See the dramatic Halona Blow Hole and popular Sandy Beach and other surfing hot spots along the North Shore. You’ll stop at the Kualoa Ranch followed by a scenic ride into the Koolau Mountains. Then go back in time with a tour of the Dole Plantation to learn about the pineapple industry. On the way back, you’ll pass through old homesteads, giving you a glimpse of Hawaii’s past.
Oahu / Full-Day Spend a day in the great outdoors at the rugged Kualoa Ranch on Oahu’s northeastern shore. Choose from a one-hour horseback ride below a jagged mountain range or navigating the valley on an ATV, plus 2 other activities including delving deep into the jungle on an expedition tour, visiting the set of blockbusters like Lost and Jurassic Park, Ocean voyaging, or Secret Island – then refuel with a buffet lunch.
Oahu Bike and Hike
One Day Hawaii/Volcano Tour
One Day Kauai Tour
Oahu / Half-Day Hike two miles deep into the fertile Manoa Valley, past clear mountain streams and quiet bamboo forests, to the 200-foot-high Manoa Falls waterfall. Afterwards, enjoy panoramic views of Diamond Head and Punchbowl Crater, and mountain bike from the top of a volcanic cinder cone. All gear and equipment are included.
Oahu / Full-Day Visit Volcanoes National Park to witness the workings of “Madame Pele,” the Hawaiian Goddess of Fire. Travel through miles of recent lava flows and the mysterious Halemaumau Fire Pit. Enjoy a stop at the tranquil town of Hilo, home to the beautiful Rainbow Falls. Uncover the secrets of how Hawaii’s favorite nut, the macadamia, is made into a variety of mouthwatering treats. An abundance of fragrant orchids await your discovery at a local orchid nursery.
Oahu / Full-Day This full-day tour of the “Garden Isle” of Kauai will take you first to stunning Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Take a leisurely cruise up the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto, see the Spouting Horn blowhole and tropical Hanapepe Valley Lookout, and pass by Kauai’s first sugar plantation. Roundtrip airfare and admission to the Fern Grotto Cruise are included.
Oahu / 5.5 Hours Watch wild spinner dolphins in their natural habitat, and snorkel Oahu’s vibrant waters on this tour aboard the Dolphin Star, a twin-hull catamaran. After hitting the water, enjoy an onboard BBQ lunch, complete with a “Create Your Own Burger” station. Go snorkeling, or just relax on the open-air sundeck.
Magic of Polynesia – Show Only Oahu / 1.5 Hours Prepare to be amazed as master illusionist John Hirokawa combines Hawaiian legends, traditional Polynesian song and dance, dazzling special effects, and mesmerizing magic into an extraordinary show you’ll never forget.
One Day Maui Tour
One Day Maui/Hana Adventure
Paradise Cove Luau
Oahu / Full-Day Discover stunning Maui with this full-day tour from Oahu. Visit Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano, and Iao Needle in the lushly stream-cut Iao Valley. Explore the whaling port of Lahaina, once the capital of Hawaii. Roundtrip airfare and admission to Haleakala National Park are included.
Oahu / Full-Day Escape for the day to the lush, tropical rainforests, pounding surf, and graceful waterfalls of Maui’s isolated Hana coast. Visit Kaumahina State Park and the Keanae Valley Lookout, stop to view the waterfalls of Puaa Kaa, and see the black-sand beaches of Waianapanapa State Park. The one-lane Road to Hana will take you to Kipahulu, where you can take a dip in the Oheo Stream and Pools. Roundtrip airfare is included.
Oahu / 5.5 Hours A 12-acre beachfront estate is the setting for Hawaii’s largest luau, complete with traditional cuisine, Polynesian arts, crafts, music, and dancing. Participate in the Hukilau, and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Delight in the Imu Ceremony, and enjoy your Hawaiian feast. And sit back and be amazed as award-winning performers entertain you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Polynesia, all at the incomparable Paradise Cove Luau.
Polynesian Cultural Center
Rock-a-Hula - Legends in Concert Waikiki
Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Oahu / 1.5 – 3 Hours Legends in Concert Waikiki presents “Rock-a-Hula,” a brand-new dazzling live concert-quality experience from yesteryear to today featuring a unique tribute to Elvis, joined by an all-star cast, hula, and spectacular audio and visual integrated into the production. “Rock-a-Hula” appeals to a wide audience that timelessly extends beyond any international and cultural borders, portraying legends such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and others.
Oahu / 2 Hours Dine in style with this fun-filled dinner cruise and show. Enjoy an indulgent three-course crab and beef dinner, sip a tropical Mai Tai, and watch the exciting “My Hawaii – Lei of Memories” show. Afterwards, revel in sweeping views of Oahu from the 60-foot-high observation deck and open-air Constellation Bar.
Surf School Hawaii
USS Arizona Memorial Tour
USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri
Oahu / 1 – 2 Hours Hit Hawaii’s best waves with a one- or two-hour surf lesson with professional surfers from the Hans Hedemann Surf School. Your instructors will cover topics like water safety basics, how weather affects surf conditions, and wave mechanics. Learn the fundamentals of the sport, and then practice them in Hawaii’s warm tropical waters.
Oahu / Half-Day First-hand accounts, presentations, and mementos pay tribute to the USS Arizona at this poignant Pearl Harbor memorial. Spanning the length of the sunken battleship, the memorial includes a shrine to the ship’s fallen soldiers and an opening in the floor that allows guests to overlook the ship’s sunken decks.
Oahu / 9 Hours Honor the events of December 7, 1941, on this trip to Pearl Harbor, where the remains of the USS Arizona lay silent beneath the waves. Visit the USS Missouri, where the Japanese officially surrendered and ended their involvement in World War II. The events of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor unfold through detailed narrations and photos. Finally, travel to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, and enjoy a scenic city tour of Honolulu.
Oahu / 12 Hours Visit Hawaii’s most popular attraction on this full-day tour and be part of its magical wonder. Visit authentic Polynesian villages, and watch live demonstrations of arts and crafts. Enjoy the “Rainbows of Paradise” pageant of the long canoes, as well as “Hawaiian Journey,” an epic tale about the Hawaiian peoples’ connection to the land. Finally, the evening ignites with “HA – The Breath of Life,” an extravaganza of song and dance of the people of Polynesia.
28 Photo: cleanfotos/Shutterstock.com
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
On gorgeous Maui, water sports, luaus on the sands, and brilliant tropical scenery create a
Grab your board, because Maui’s world-class breaks are built for surfing!
serenely appealing way of life – and a primo vacation spot for sun worshippers and outdoor
Lulu of a Luau
enthusiasts, thanks to an average 320 days of sunshine per year.
Immerse in the traditional cuisine, music, and cultural dances at the Old Lahaina Luau.
The Air Up There
summit of Haleakala, the world’s largest dormant volcano, and be rewarded with astonishing
Get the thrill of a lifetime with a helicopter cruise over Maui.
views of Maui and beyond – especially at sunrise. And tee off on breathtaking golf courses
Highway Star Drive the famous Hana Highway – all 52 curvy, coast-hugging miles of it – from Kahului to the isolated town of Hana.
At Lahaina, watch humpback whales during their winter migration. Hike 10,000 feet to the
designed by the likes of Arnold Palmer and Ben Crenshaw.
BEACH BLISS Hit golden Ka’anapali Beach for body-boarding, kayaking, sailing, and more! At the north end of Kapalua, in one of the sunniest places in the world, DT Fleming Beach Park has calm waters
and a wide sandy beach. Head to Ho’okipa Beach Park for premier windsurfing, with strong
Hit the hip hotspots in Lahaina, packed with bars, cafés, restaurants, and dance clubs.
currents, awesome shore breaks, and razor-sharp coral offering the ultimate challenge.
Whale of a Time
Join one of the tours off West Maui and South Maui to witness the humpback whales that stop here every year.
Top-notch restaurants and a wealth of lodging options only serve to enhance Maui’s natural charm, as resorts wow guests with impeccable service and prime locations. From infatuating food trucks to white-linen restaurants, Maui cuisine embraces local flavors and customs.
Walk This Way Lace up your hiking shoes to reach the waterfalls, volcanoes, rainforests, and hidden valleys – the best of Maui!
It’s All Downhill from Here From the rim of the Haleakala volcano, hop onto a bike for a thrilling 10,000-foot ride down the mountainside!
MAUI: MAP FEATURED MAUI HOTELS A – Kaanapali Area Aston at Papakea Resort Aston at the Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
DT Fleming Beach
Aston Kaanapali Shores Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
Kapalua Napili Kahana
West Maui Mountains
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Ka’anapali Beach Club
Paia Kahului Airport
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel Honomanu Bay
Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger
Maui Kaanapali Villas
Royal Lahaina Resort
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Kihei Wailea Beach Wailea Makena
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa B – Kahana/Napili
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
C – Kahului
Maui Beach Hotel D – Kapalua The Kapalua Villas Maui Napili Kai Beach Resort
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua E – Kihei Aston at The Maui Banyan Aston Maui Hill Castle Kamaole Sands F – Lahaina Aina Nalu Lahina by Outrigger Castle Paki Maui Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger G – Wailea Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Ho’olei at Grand Wailea Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
MAUI: HOTELS The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
West Maui, Kapalua
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Food & Beverage Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Exclusive, family-friendly AAA 5-Diamond property in Kapalua Resort • 463 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3-Tiered outdoor heated pool • Spa, 24-hr fitness center, salon, whirlpool, sauna • 2 PGA-level championship golf courses, 2 tennis courts
The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
• Water sports • Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program for adults & children
South Maui, Wailea
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Food & Beverage Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services • Save 15% at Fairmont Store • 15% Discount on Cabana Rentals & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Maui’s only all-suite & villa luxury oceanfront resort, set on Wailea’s Polo Beach • 450 AC suites & villas with private lanais • 5 Restaurants, 4 bars, deli, swim-up bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, adult pool, water slide, sundeck • Water sports, wedding services
• Willow Stream Spa, sauna, 24-hr fitness center, yoga classes • Year-round Keiki Lani Kids Club • Hawaiian cultural experiences & tours
MAUI: HOTELS Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
South Maui, Wailea
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $100 Resort Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services • Buy One Luau/Get the 2nd Free • Hotel Gift (value $25) & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Upscale property in renowned Wailea Resort • 541 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, pool bar, Starbucks® • Concierge, room service
• 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Mandara Spa, 24-hr fitness center • Tennis, water sports • 18-Hole golf course
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
• Te Au Moana Luau • Nightly entertainment
West Maui, Ka’anapali
My Time EXCLUSIVE • $50 Dining Credit at Gerard’s • Daily $20 My Time Happy Hour Credit • Save Up to 25% on Dining & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Casual resort on 11 acres of tropical gardens along Ka’anapali Beach • 432 AC rooms & suites with ceiling fans & screened lanais
• 2 Restaurants, bar, snack bar, poolside bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool, beach center • Beauty of Aloha Spa & Salon, fitness center, yoga
• Water sports, nightly hula show, dance music nightly • Complimentary kids program • Cultural enrichment activities • 2 Golf courses nearby
MAUI: HOTELS Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort South Maui, Wailea
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali 2222 Beach West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Untraditional luxury resort on Mokapu Beach • 300 AC rooms, suites & 1-, 2-, 3- & 4-bedroom villas • 6 Restaurants & bars • 5 Outdoor cascading infinity pools, lagoon pool • `Awili Spa & Salon, fitness center • Water sports, surfing school • Hawaiian cultural activities, kids club
• Exclusive condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 360 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sauna, sundeck • Day spa, salon, fitness center, sauna • Tennis courts, 2 golf courses nearby • Beach activity shack
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Royal Lahaina Resort
West Maui, Ka’anapali
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• AAA 4-Diamond luxury oceanfront resort • 806 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 9 Restaurants & bars, poolside & swim-up bars • Nightly Drums of the Pacific luau ($) • 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Kamaha’o Spa by Marilyn Monroe Spa, fitness center • 2 PGA golf courses, tennis, water sports • Camp Hyatt
• Beachside resort with traditional Hawaiian ambiance • 511 AC rooms & cottages • Restaurant, café, 2 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 Jacuzzis • Live nightly entertainment & luau • 2 Golf courses, water sports • Tennis center (11 courts) • Cultural activities • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI: HOTELS Aston at The Maui Banyan South Maui, Kihei
Castle Kamaole Sands 222
South Maui, Kihei
• Affordable condominium resort across from Kamaole Beach Park II • 256 AC rooms & suites with private balconies (full kitchens in suites) • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • 2 Outdoor free-form pools, 2 jet spas • Tennis court • Golf nearby • Free parking
• Condominium resort close to Kihei Town • 440 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, whirlpool • Weekly Mai Tai pool party • 4 Tennis courts, fitness center • Free in-room high-speed Internet access
Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas
South Maui, Wailea
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Ultimate luxury Maui resort, with sweeping views from Wailea Beach • 780 AC rooms & suites, including Napua Tower • 6 Restaurants, 5 lounges • 9 Outdoor pools, adult pool, kids pool, activity pools with water slides, 3 Jacuzzis • Spa Grande, fitness center • The Rock kids club • Golf/tennis nearby
• AAA 4-Diamond resort on North Ka’anapali Beach • 1,021 AC villas • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, 2 deli markets • Concierge & room service • 5 Outdoor pools, water slide, Pirate Ship Pool • Spa Helani, 2 fitness centers • Westin Kids Club® • Cultural & beach activities, golf
Ho’olei at Grand Wailea
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
South Maui, Wailea • Luxurious villa community adjacent to Grand Wailea Resort • 68 AC 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom villas • BBQ area • Concierge • Outdoor pool, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Fitness center, sauna, golf nearby • Water sports, Wailea Tennis Center • Exclusive access to adjacent Grand Wailea Resort • Golf nearby
West Maui, Ka’anapali • Ultimate getaway on Ka’anapali Beach • 759 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 3 bars, Polynesian luau • 5 Outdoor pools, adults-only pool, 128-ft water slide • Heavenly Spa by Westin™, salon, WestinWORKOUT® Studio • Westin Kids Club® • Cultural & beach activities, golf
MAUI: HOTELS Aston Kaanapali Shores West Maui, Ka’anapali
Ka’anapali Beach Club 2222
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Magnificent condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 463 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Beachfront restaurant & bar • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 jet spas, sauna • Fitness center, lighted tennis courts • Free scuba lessons • Camp Kaanapali, wedding services
• All-suite, family-friendly property on North Ka’anapali Beach • 413 AC suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, bar, luau • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slide, Jacuzzi • Fitness center • Rooftop 18-hole mini golf • Kids activity center • Golf nearby
Honua Kai Resort & Spa
Napili Kai Beach Resort
West Maui, Ka’anapali
West Maui, Kapalua
• AAA 4-Diamond resort on Ka’anapali North Beach • 628 AC studios & 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar • Concierge, room service • Aquatic playground with multiple pools, 4 whirlpools, kids pool • Ho’ola Spa, fitness center • Golf nearby
• Relaxed condo resort – no resort fees • 163 rooms & suites (some with AC) with private lanais • Restaurant, bar • 4 Outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools • Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa, fitness center • Hawaiian cultural activities, kids club • Free Wi-Fi, free parking
The Kapalua Villas Maui
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger
West Maui, Kapalua
South Maui, Wailea
• Exceptional beachfront villa property in Kapalua Resort • 127 AC villas with private lanais (2-night minimum, resort fee) • 6 Restaurants, poolside bar, BBQ areas • Concierge • 3 Outdoor pools • Tennis center (10 lighted courts) • 2 PGA-level golf courses • Mandatory cleaning fee
• Mediterranean-style condominium resort on bluff in exclusive Wailea Resort area • 150 AC villas with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, BBQ grills • Complimentary Wi-Fi, golf/tennis nearby • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
West Maui, Ka’anapali • Island-style resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 508 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, Polynesian luau • Concierge, room service • Outdoor lagoon pool, keiki pool • The Spa at Black Rock, fitness center, salon • Sheraton Adventure Club, cultural activities • Nightly Torch Lighting & Cliff Dive ceremony
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Modern condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 215 AC oceanfront suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • Tennis/water sports/4 golf courses nearby • In-room washer-dryers
MAUI: HOTELS Aston Maui Hill South Maui, Kihei
Maui Eldorado Kaanapali by Outrigger 222
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Mediterranean-style condominium resort overlooking the Pacific • 140 AC rooms & suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • Concierge, activities & travel desk • BBQ facilities • Outdoor heated pool, jet spa • Tennis court, putting green • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Relaxed hotel on fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort • 204 AC studios & suites with kitchens & balconies (2-night minimum, resort fee) • 3 Outdoor pools, sundeck, beach cabana • Fitness center, water sports • Walk to Whalers Village • Mandatory cleaning fee
Maui Kaanapali Villas
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger
West Maui, Ka’anapali
West Maui, Lahaina
• Beautiful beachfront resort amid tropical gardens • 260 AC rooms, studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Restaurant, lounge, pool café • 3 Outdoor free-form pools, beach activities center • Day spa, fitness center • Restaurants & shops nearby
• Tranquil, low-rise resort set on private beach along Napili Bay • 152 Suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, BBQ grills & picnic area • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool • Tour desk • Complimentary high-speed Internet access • Golf & tennis nearby
Aston at Papakea Resort
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Picturesque resort on North Ka’anapali Beach • 364 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 jet spas • 3 Tennis courts, 2 putting greens • Golf/restaurants/shopping nearby • In-room washer-dryer, free Wi-Fi
• Modern condo hotel on Maui’s tranquil Kahana Beach • 236 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • BBQ grills & picnic area • Concierge, tour desk • Outdoor pool, pavilion • Fitness center, sauna • Lighted tennis courts • Mandatory cleaning fee
Aina Nalu Lahina by Outrigger West Maui, Lahaina • Peaceful residential-style boutique hotel in the heart of Maui’s historic Lahaina Town • 188 AC condominium suites (2-night minimum) • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool, cabanas, pavilion, BBQ area • Concierge, activities desk • Restaurants & shopping nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee
West Maui, Kahana/Napili
MAUI: HOTELS • SIGHTSEEING Castle Paki Maui West Maui, Lahaina • Oceanfront condominium resort on Ka’anapali Coast • 112 Rooms & suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • BBQ grills, picnic area • Outdoor pool, kids pool, jet spa, sundeck • Activities & tour desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Golf/water sports nearby
Drums of the Pacific Luau
Maui Beach Hotel 22
West Maui, Kahului
• Leisurely island getaway on Kahului Bay • 147 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, lounge, snack shop • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Wi-Fi • Activities desk • Meeting & banquet facilities • Pet-friendly
Haleakala, Central Maui, Iao Valley
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride Sunrise
Maui / Full-Day Journey through the picturesque upcountry Kula region to visit the Mount Haleakala Crater, Maui’s most well-known dormant volcano. Along the way, make visits to the town of Wailuku and the Kaahumanu Church, and drive through the verdant Iao Valley State Park. Admission to Haleakala National Park is included.
Maui / Full-Day Your scenic journey will transfer you via coach to the summit of the dormant Haleakala volcano, where you will enjoy a stunning downhill bike ride to the seaside town Paia, 28 miles away. Sunrise and mid-day tours are both available, and bicycles, windbreakers, helmets, gloves, and foul weather gear are included.
Haleakala Ranch Paniolo Ride
Haleakala Skyline Adventure
Haleakala Sunrise Excursion
Maui / 2 Hours Grab the reins for a two-hour, guided horseback ride through rugged Haleakala Ranch, the largest operating cattle ranch in Maui. Ride like a paniolo through the ranch’s 35,000 acres of eucalyptus trees and rolling pastures, overlooking the ocean below, and cool down with complimentary juice and water.
Maui / 1.5 Hours Soar over gulches and through trees along the slopes of one of the world’s largest volcanoes in this one-of-a-kind adventure. Take a walk in the beautiful upcountry of Maui, then get your heart pumping as you sail across zip-lines and get a bird’s-eye view of seasonal waterfalls and vegetation.
Maui / Full-Day Begin your magnificent sunrise journey to the summit of Haleakala Crater just before dawn. See the sun rise over the islands of Hawaii, Kahoolawe, Lanai, and Molokai as you travel to the peak of “The House of the Sun,” and watch as the landscape transforms gradually from verdant hillsides to cragged, hardened lava.
Maui / Half-Day Experience the music and dances of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga at this exhilarating luau. Sip Mai Tais on the beach as you watch demonstrations of native craftwork, indulge in a buffet of traditional Hawaiian dishes, and be mesmerized by an exciting show that will take you across Polynesia and back.
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Japan (HTJ)
Hana/Haleakala Helicopter Adventure
Iao Valley & Lahaina Town Excursion
Maui / 1 Hour Get a bird’s-eye view of some of Maui’s most renowned natural wonders on this helicopter tour of Hana and the Haleakala Crater. From the jagged, crater landscapes of Haleakala, travel along the northeastern shore to the vibrant rainforests and tumbling waterfalls of Hana, as well as the Pools of Oheo and pastoral Hana Town.
Maui / Full-Day This tour will take you around Maui to learn about the island’s captivating past. Your first stop will be the Iao Needle in the fertile Iao Valley, site of one of the most famous battles in the island’s history. Shop the seaport town of Lahaina and explore the galleries and restaurants of Front Street before your scenic return trip.
Maui Ocean Center
Molokini Morning Snorkel
Old Lahaina Luau
Maui / Full-Day Visit Ma’alaea Harbor’s Maui Ocean Center to explore Hawaii’s diverse marine life without ever leaving dry land. Walk the tunnel-shaped 750,000-gallon aquarium, showcasing over 2,000 sharks and tropical fish, watch hammerheads glide through hammerhead harbor, and touch the invertebrates of the Tide Pool.
Maui / Half-Day Set sail on the Prince Kuhio, which departs from picturesque Maalaea Harbor on Maui’s south side to the crystalline waters of Molokini Crater. Boogie board or snorkel, with clarity of up to 150 feet, and view Hawaiian green sea turtles at Keawala’i. Refuel with a buffet lunch on one of two large sundecks, and enjoy sweeping ocean views.
Maui / 3 Hours Your evening begins with a fresh flower lei greeting at historic Lahaina beach. Sip a premium cocktail from the open bar as you stroll the sand and watch traditional arts and crafts demonstrations under the vivid Hawaiian sunset. A sumptuous buffet dinner, dramatic Imu presentation, and Hawaiian revue round out the night.
Teralani 2 Sunset Dinner Cruise
Ulalena Show – Standard Package
Ulalena Show – Premium Package
Maui / 2.5 Hours Hop aboard the Teralani 2 sailing catamaran for an indulgent evening cruise and buffet dinner along the Maui Coast. Enjoy a tropical drink as you take in the islands of Molokai and Lanai from the open-air deck, and dine on a buffet featuring grilled ono in clam garlic basil pesto and grilled vegetable ratatouille.
Maui / 2 Hours Visit the million-dollar Maui Theatre for this extraordinary blend of ancient Hawaiian legends, dance, and music Featuring Mo’o, the lizard god, Pele, The Goddess of the Volcanoes, Maui, the Trickster God, and Hina, Goddess in the Moon, Ulalena brings the mythology of the islands to life in a way that is sure to be remembered.
Maui / 2 Hours This first-rate package features premium seating in the center of the showroom, so you’re sure not to miss a moment of the show’s dazzling blend of thrilling acrobatics, stirring music, incredible costumes, and breathtaking dance.
Maui / Full-Day Discover the pristine landscapes of Hana on this coach tour of the isolated region. Travel past pure, white-sand beaches, thunderous waterfalls, and sultry rainforests as you journey through highlights including Keanae Village, Waikani Falls, South Wailua Falls, and Oheo Gulch, home of the tranquil Seven Sacred Pools.
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
Float Your Boat
Nicknamed the “Garden Island,” Kauai is green and flourishing with lush flora that runs from
Get an up-close view of the towering cliffs and deep green valleys of the Na Pali Coast from a rigid-hull rubber raft.
the mountains to the ocean. There are also more than 50 miles of white-sand beaches – more
Western Light Hike down to the century-old Kilauea Lighthouse, the westernmost lighthouse in the US.
Hey Joe Learn about Hawaiian coffee from the ground up at the state’s largest plantation (with the world’s largest wall-less coffee maze).
Simply the Best
beach per mile than any other island in Hawaii. Centuries of growth have formed tropical rainforests, forking rivers, and cascading waterfalls, as well as 3,567-foot deep Waimea Canyon (dubbed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”) and the 3,000-foot towering mountain cliffs overlooking the Na Pali Coast in the northwest.
PICTURE THIS The movie mavens of Hollywood know a perfect location when they see it, and that’s why such memorable flicks as South Paciﬁc, Jurassic Park, Avatar, Blue Hawaii, Hook, King Kong, Tropic Thunder, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Mighty Joe Young, Body Heat, The Man with the Golden Gun, and dozens more hits were filmed in Kauai.
Get yourself to the sands of Hanalei Bay, named America’s best beach by acknowledged expert Stephen P. Leatherman – a/k/a “Dr. Beach.”
adventures, zip-line tours, and helicopter and boat tours offer memorable vacation experiences
Join a tour of real-life Kauai “movie sets” where some of the screen’s biggest-ever hits were filmed.
for the whole family. And golfers can tee off on some of the world’s most celebrated courses
Hop into a kayak or canoe to explore the waterfalls and landscapes of the Wailua, Hawaii’s largest navigable river.
Grand Slam Visit Waimea Canyon, “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” 3,000 feet deep and all crested buttes, rugged crags, and deep gorges.
kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, fishing, windsurfing, biking, horseback riding, camping, ATV
– several of them on Condé Nast Traveler’s ranking of the “Top 100 Golf Resorts.” Photo: Eddy Galeotti/Shutterstock.com
Kauai isn’t just for the spectacular views, however. Its abundance of outdoor activities, including
KAUAI: MAP FEATURED KAUAI HOTELS A – Coconut Plantation Aston Islander on the Beach Courtyard Kaua’i at Coconut Beach E
B – Kapa’a
Castle Kaha Lani Kilauea
Na Pali Coast
Hanalei Kalalau Valley Lookout
Lae Nani Kauai by Outrigger
Anahola Beach Kapaa
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai
C – Lihue Aqua Kauai Beach Resort
Polihale State Park
Lydgate Beach Waialeale Elev. 5,148 ft.
Lihue Lihue Airport
C Koloa Poipu Beach
Lemon Drops Waiohai
D – Poipu Beach Aston at Poipu Kai
Kawaikini Elev. 5,243 ft.
Pacific Military Range Facility
Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
Hanamaulu Kalapaki Beach
Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger Sheraton Kauai Resort E – Princeville The St. Regis Princeville Resort The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
KAUAI: HOTELS Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
East Shore, Lihue
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 Resort Credit • Save 15% on Spa Services • Save 10% at Kukui’s Restaurant • Complimentary Use of Pool Cabana (1 per stay) & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Elegant, family-friendly island-style resort on Kalapaki Beach • 356 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar
• Concierge, room service • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Alexander Spa & Salon, fitness center, 5 Jacuzzis • Tennis, water sports
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Kalapaki Kids Club • Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-hole championship golf course
Aqua Kauai Beach Resort D
East Shore, Lihue
• Luxurious AAA 4-Diamond beachfront resort in heart of Poipu • 602 AC rooms & suites • 10 Restaurants & bars, poolside bar • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool • ANARA Spa, 24-hr StayFit™ Gym • Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course • Water sports, tennis courts • Camp Hyatt
• Breathtaking oceanfront resort on Coconut Coast • 350 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 4 Restaurants, lounge, poolside bar • Room service • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slides, whirlpool • Spa, salon, fitness center • Nightly entertainment • Activities desk
KAUAI: HOTELS Courtyard Kaua’i at Coconut Beach East Shore, Coconut Plantation
Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach 222 D Bungalows South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Contemporary resort hotel on white-sand beach • 311 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, bar, concierge, convenience store, poolside lounge • Outdoor pool, sundeck, whirlpool • Pua Day Spa & Salon, fitness center • Tennis, activity & tour desk • Luau & live show
• All-suite resort on Poipu Beach • 333 Condominium suites with private lanais • Restaurant, bar, BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids, pool, sundeck • 10 Tennis courts, water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Exclusive access to Poipu Athletic Club
Aston Islander on the Beach
The St. Regis Princeville Resort
East Shore, Coconut Coast
North Shore, Princeville
• Top-flight resort overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay • 251 AC rooms & 51 suites • St. Regis Signature Butler Service • 4 Restaurants, 2 bars • Outdoor infinity pool, kids pool • Halele’a Spa, fitness center • Keiki Club • 2 Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf courses
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas North Shore, Princeville Preferred Partner • Intimate, relaxing beachfront resort adjacent to Coconut Marketplace • 198 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • BBQ facilities & picnic area • Outdoor beachfront pool, sundeck, jet spa, pool bar • Restaurants & shops nearby • Daily maid service • Tennis & golf nearby
• Refreshing cliffside resort on north shore of Kauai • 346 AC studio & 1-bedroom villas with whirlpools • Restaurant, bar, poolside bar, Princeville Market • Concierge • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, Na Pali Plunge Pool, whirlpools • WestinWORKOUT®, steam room, sauna • Westin Kids Club®, daily activities
KAUAI: HOTELS Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai 2222 by Outrigger East Shore, Kapa’a
Castle Kaha Lani B
East Shore, Kapa’a
• Distinctive beachfront condo resort between Kapa’a & Wailua – resort fee • 196 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, pool bar • Outdoor heated saltwater lazy river, kids pool, water slides, sand-bottom whirlpools • The Spa by the Sea, 24-hr fitness center • Mandatory cleaning fee
• Secluded oceanfront resort in Lihue on Kauai’s Royal Coast • 74 Condominium 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom suites with private balconies • Poolside BBQ & picnic area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor heated pool • Tennis courts • Putting/chipping green • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Golf nearby
Sheraton Kauai Resort
Lae Nani Kauai by Outrigger 2222
• Relaxed resort opening onto famous Poipu Beach • 391 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Activities & concierge desk • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, whirlpool • Hawaiian Rainforest Spa & Salon, fitness center • Tennis, beach activities center • Daily cultural arts & crafts
East Shore, Kapa’a
• Boutique beachfront condo resort on Kauai’s Coconut Coast • 84 Units with ceiling fans, full kitchens & private lanais (3-night minimum) • Outdoor freshwater pool & seawater wading pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis, shopping/dining/golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger South Shore, Poipu Beach 2221/2
• Plantation-style resort opening onto white-sand beach • 333 1- & 2-bedroom units (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, bar, BBQ & picnic areas • Outdoor pool & whirlpool at Poipu Beach AC • Tennis, beach activities center • Golf/hiking/horseback riding nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
South Shore, Poipu Beach
Aston at Poipu Kai South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Upscale condominium resort adjacent to Brennecke’s Beach & Shipwreck Beach • 372 Suites with ceiling fans & full kitchens & private lanais, private homes available • BBQ facilities • Outdoor pools, jet spas • Tennis courts • Activities desk • Golf & water sports nearby
Backcountry Tubing Adventure
Backcountry Zipline Adventure
Backroads of Kauai
Kauai / 3 Hours This one-of-a-kind tour will take you on a tubing adventure through the historic ditch and tunnel system that once served as the irrigation system to the historic Lihue Plantation. Slip on your headlamp and gloves, and enjoy sweeping views of the plantation as you cruise the waterways. Finish up with a picnic lunch served at a natural mountain swimming hole.
Kauai / 3.5 Hours Adrenaline junkies can strap in for this heart-pounding journey over the rainforests and tropical jungles deep into the heart of Kauai. Soar through the air over a series of seven zip-lines, with panoramic views of the lush, island interior. Afterwards, enjoy a picnic lunch and take a dip in a natural swimming hole. Helmets and harnesses are included.
Kauai / Half-Day This air-conditioned 4X4 tour of Kauai will take you through the fields and valleys of the island’s rich tropical landscapes, to the summit of the imposing Kilohana Crater. Visit Old Koloa Town and the Maha’ulepu coast, where you have the option of a short cliff hike, and complete your journey at the historic Kilohana Plantation.
Kauai ECO Helicopter Adventure
Kauai Movie Adventure
Kauai Plantation Railway
Kauai / 1 Hour Experience Kauai the way it was meant to be seen with this first-class helicopter tour of the Garden Isle, boasting 23% more interior room, Business Class-style seating, and expansive glass for superior views. Soar past landmark sites including Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, and Mt. Waialeale.
Kauai / Full-Day Experience both fiction and reality with this exciting new tour, taking you behind the scenes of Hollywood’s classics and right into some of the most romantic, exciting, and adventurous movie locations. This narrated tour will also give you the opportunity to see clips of movie scenes and actually see the exact location where they were filmed. Plus you’ll feel like a celebrity!
Kauai / 3.5 Hours Train/Hike/Lunch/Orchard Explore the historic Kilohana Plantation via steam-powered train on this scenic tour. Pass through 2.5 miles of sugar cane fields, fragrant pineapple groves, and cashew plantings, before stopping to feed the plantation’s wild pigs, goats, and sheep. Afterwards, enjoy a deli-style lunch and scenic hike through vibrant orchards of mango, banana, and papaya.
Kipu Falls Zipline Adventure Safari
Luau Kalamaku + Kauai Plantation
Kauai / Half-Day Visit the over 100-year-old Kilohana Plantation for this unforgettable night of traditional Hawaiian dinner and dance. Visit the open bar, take part in traditional Hawaiian games, watch the ancient Imu Ceremony, and enjoy a captivating dance show as you dine on delectable native dishes and indulgent desserts.
Kauai / Half-Day Train Ride Take a train ride through the low-lying forests and grand fruit fields of the historic 105-acre Kilohana Plantation, handfeed herds of goats and sheep, and see the plantation’s majestic Clydesdales before disembarking for a delectable luau buffet. Enjoy dishes like mahi mahi and poi as you watch the mesmerizing Kalamaku dance show.
Kauai / Full-Day Begin your day of adventure with a kayak trip down the beautiful Hule’ia River. Hike past waterfalls and natural swimming holes as you traverse the jungle scenery, followed by a trip to Kipu Ranch. Enjoy views of Kamapua’a Falls as you lunch, and strap in for an exciting zip-line over rivers and waterfalls. Kayaks, dry bags, and day packs are included.
Na Pali Snorkel Expedition
Na Pali Snorkel Snail
Kauai / Half-Day Cruise from Kikiaola to the stunning Na Pali coast, enjoying spectacular views of Waimea’s white sand beaches and crystal shores. Navigate ancient sea caves and breathtaking waterfalls, hike Nu’aolo Kai and discover its ancient archaeological remains, and snorkel the vibrant waters of its protected reef. Lunch is included, as well as continental breakfast on morning expeditions.
Kauai / Half-Day Don’t miss the excursion of a lifetime! Take an exhilarating catamaran ride to explore one of the most extraordinary sights in the world—the Na Pali Coast. Soak up the sun rays and feel the warmth as you journey through cascading waterfalls, dramatic sea cliffs, and hypnotizing shades of ocean blues. Learn about the ancient Polynesian civilization that once inhabited this enchanted land followed by snorkeling and swimming among rich marine life. A delightful picnic lunch is included.
Princeville Kauai Helicopter Adventure
Rainforest 4X4 Hiking Adventure
Smith’s Tropical Luau
Kauai / Half-Day Strap in for adventure on this 4x4 trip through the streams and forests of Kauai’s rugged interior. Travel through Wailua and past the cascading Opaeka’a Falls, to the gate featured in the movie Jurassic Park. From here, hike two miles downstream to the “Blue Hole” at the base of Mt. Waialeale. Umbrellas, ponchos, walking sticks, backpacks, snacks, and drinks are included.
Kauai / Half-Day Kalua pig, teriyaki beef, “ono” mahi mahi, fresh poi, and chicken adobo are just some of the delectable foods you can enjoy at this decades-old luau. Share a tropical drink from the open bar, watch the live “Rhythm of Aloha” show, and maybe even join the performers onstage to try your moves at the hula!
Waimea Canyon & Wailua River Cruise
Wildlife Refuge Kayak
Kauai / 1 Hour Soar over and around Kauai on the ultimate Kauai helicopter adventure. You’ll see areas where no one has ever set foot and hidden places that can only be discovered from the air. Your flight will also include many famous areas that have made the “Garden Isle” a favorite location for Hollywood, including lush valleys dotted with waterfalls, colorful and intricate Waimea Canyon, and the impenetrable Na Pali coast, known for its towering razor sharp cliffs, secluded beaches, and much more.
Waimea Canyon Excursion Kauai / Half-Day Departing from Lihue and Wailua, Poipu, or the Princeville area, this tour will take you past Spouting Horn to “the Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” the 10-mile-long, 3,000-mile-deep Waimea Canyon. An optional cruise down the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto is also available, where you can see the stunning Opaeka’a Falls.
Kauai / Full-Day Journey to the majestic Waimea Canyon and the famous Spouting Horn blowhole. Then, visit the Koloa Sugar Mill, spot Queen Victoria’s Profile (carved by nature on a mountain ridge), and Nawiliwili Harbor, familiar from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Next, cruise the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto, and see Opaeka’a Falls as well as the former Coco Palms Resort, where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii.
Nu’alolo Kai Beach Land Raft Tour Kauai / Full-Day This full-day tour will take you rafting past the sea caves and hidden waterfalls of scenic Nu’alolo Kai, where you can hike the remains of an ancient fishing village. Snorkel Pacific waters or sink your toes into the sands of a secluded beach, and enjoy a light lunch. Snorkel gear, dry bags, and snorkel vests are included.
Kauai / 3.5 Hours & Hidden Valley Falls Hike - Morning Tour Kayak past the lush banks of the Hule’ia River, through the Hule’ia National Wildlife Reserve Morning, and around the base of a massive shield volcano, before hiking through the secluded Hidden Valley. Splash around in natural swimming holes, and cruise back on a motorized canoe. Morning and picnic tours are available, and kayaks, dry bags, and day packs are included.
The Big Island
BIG ISLAND EXPERIENCES:
A SONG OF FIRE & ICE
Bean There, Done That
Hawaii, nicknamed “The Big Island” to distinguish itself from the state in which it resides, is
Don’t leave Hawaii without buying a few pounds of 100% Kona coffee beans (expensive, but worth every penny).
inarguably the most diverse island in the chain. Eight of the world’s 13 climate zones exist here,
Bring your clubs and hit the public fairways at Hilo Municipal Golf Course, a challenging 18-hole, par-71 gem.
Cruisin’ Rent a car and take full advantage of the 50th state’s curvy roads and always-summer weather!
Bloom Town The Big Island is also known as The Orchid Isle, and you can tour dozens of orchid farms throughout.
Under the Waves Get the most out of your underwater experience – snorkeling is simple to learn and the most fun you can have without an oxygen tank.
Underwater Thrills A 48-passenger mini-submarine takes you 100 feet below the surface to see a stunning underwater coral reef.
Beer Here Yes, Hawaii has its own coffee, wine – and beer! Sample Hawaii’s first and only certified organic suds at Kona Brewing Co.
to magical valleys and black, white and green-sand beaches, coral forests and an enchanting population of local hippies and tourists alike.
FOR THE LOVE OF LAVA The world may be getting smaller, but day by day, the Big Island is getting even bigger – literally! Twice the combined size of the other Hawaiian Islands, the Big Island is made up of five adjacent volcanoes, one of which (Kilauea) has been pouring lava into the ocean and actually creating new land since 1983. You can watch the eruption in real time from inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and marvel at the fact that, elsewhere on the island, people are playing in the snow high atop Mauna Kea.
HIP HIP HILO Hilo is a thriving and relaxing historical and cultural center for residents and visitors alike. With everything from the Imiloa Astrological Center, to dramatic waterfalls, blooming gardens, unique shops, and the ever-popular Hilo Farmers Market, this luscious region offers something for everyone! Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
encompassing flowing hot-lava deserts, lush jungles, snowcapped mountains that give way
THE BIG ISLAND: MAP FEATURED BIG ISLAND HOTELS A – Hilo Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
B Spencer Beach Kawaihae Kona Kohala Coast Hapuna Bay Hapuna Beach Waikoloa Anaehoomalu
B – Kohala Coast
Aston Shores at Waikoloa
Waimea Parker Ranch
Laupahoehoe Point Beach
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii A
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
Hilo Mauna Kea Evel. 13,796 ft.
Hilton Waikoloa Village® Kapoho
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Mauna Loa Evel. 13,677 ft.
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas
C – Kona Coast
Aston Kona by the Sea
Castle Kona Bali Kai Castle Kanaloa at Kona
Royal Kona Resort Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger
Ka Lae (South Point) Southernmost tip of USA
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay D – Waikoloa
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
Castle Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $100 Resort Credit • Buy One Adult Cruise/Get the 2nd for 50% Off • Save 10% on Spa Services • One-Day Complimentary Use of Cabana & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Lively resort opening onto white-sand beach along Anaeho’omalu Bay • 555 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, 2 bars
• Concierge, room service • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 kids pools, action slide, whirlpool • Mandara Spa, fitness center • Water sports, tennis
Royal Kona Resort
• 2 golf courses • Hawaiian Cultural Activities • Business center
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Buy One Breakfast/Get 2nd for 50% Off • Save 15% on Food & Beverage & more
My Time / Preferred Partner • Family-friendly oceanfront landmark in heart of Kailua-Kona • 436 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant, Mai Tai Bar
• Concierge • Outdoor pool, kids pool, saltwater swimming lagoon & private beach cove • Oceanfront Polynesian revue “Voyagers of the Pacific”
• Lotus Center Massage & Spa, fitness center, salon • 4 Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro shop • Wedding services
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows Kohala Coast
Castle Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa B
• Family-friendly oceanfront resort on sandy beach • 341 AC rooms, suites & bungalows • 3 restaurants, bar, pool bar & grill • Outdoor pool, lap pool, oceanfront hot tub • Cabanas, hammocks, water sports • 36 Holes of golf, Keiki Course • Mauna Lani Spa & Salon • Sports & Fitness Club, tennis • Cultural activities, kids club
• Oceanfront resort at Waikoloa Resort • 192 AC villas & townhouses with private lanais • Restaurant, bar, poolside bar • Outdoor heated cascading pool, kids pool, sand-bottom whirlpool • Fitness center, basketball & tennis courts • Adjacent golf course, complimentary Wi-Fi
Aston Shores at Waikoloa
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
Waikoloa Beach Resort
• Condominium hotel on sun-drenched Kohala Coast • 120 AC suites & golf villas with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • Fitness center, tennis courts • 2 Championship golf courses nearby
• Modern resort hotel on Hilo Bay near Mauna Kea • 282 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant & bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Salon, gift shop • Live entertainment on weekends • Water sports, golf & tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby & lounge
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Mauna Kea Beach Hotel 22222
• Legendary luxury hotel on pristine Kauna’oa Bay • 252 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars, wine bar • Outdoor pool, cabanas • The Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara, salon, fitness center • Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course • Seaside Tennis Club • Hawaii cultural experiences, Keiki Club
• Contemporary resort in Waikoloa Beach Resort • 165 AC villas with full kitchens (2-night minimum) • 6 Gas BBQ grills & picnic area • Infinity pool, hot tub • Fitness center • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
• Elegant resort overlooking Pauoa Bay on Kohala Coast • 540 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 2 bars, deli, poolside bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor heated oceanfront pool • Spa Without Walls, 24-hr fitness center, yoga • Water sports, Hawaii Tennis Center • 2 Championship golf courses • Keiki Aloha Program
• Modern luxury hotel on white-sand Hapuna Beach • 350 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 4 Restaurants, 4 bars, café • Outdoor beachfront pool, whirlpool • Hapuna Spa, fitness center, salon, sauna • Arnold Palmer golf course, tennis • Keiki Club • Wedding services
Aston Kona by the Sea
Hilton Waikoloa Village®
• Intimate condominium resort on spectacular rocky shoreline just south of Kailua-Kona • 86 AC suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • In-room washer-dryer • Guest activities desk
• Luxurious villas adjacent to Waikoloa Resort Beach Course • 168 AC private villas with gourmet kitchens, private balconies & daily maid service • BBQ facilities • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, jet spa, sundeck • Fitness center, tennis court • Restaurants & shopping nearby
• Oceanfront destination resort • 1,240 AC rooms & suites • 8 Restaurants, 8 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slides, saltwater snorkeling lagoon • Kohala Spa • 36 Holes of golf, tennis • Club Keiki • Dolphin Quest Learning Center & Dolphin Village • High-speed Internet access in all rooms
Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas Waikoloa Beach Resort
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Kona
Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger 2222
• Contemporary family-friendly resort perched above Keauhou Bay • 509 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 4 Restaurants, 3 bars, café, poolside bar, Haleo Luau • Outdoor multi-level pool, kids pool • Ho’ola Spa, fitness center • Tennis & basketball courts, volleyball • Water sports, cultural activities, kids activity center, teen lounge
• Oceanfront condo hotel on rock bluff along Kona Coast • 154 AC studio, 1- & 2-bedroom units with private balconies (2-night minimum) • Outdoor freshwater pool, jet spa, sauna, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis court, game room • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee
Castle Kanaloa at Kona
Castle Kona Bali Kai
• Oceanfront condo resort in Kailua-Kona • 154 Studios & suites with private lanais & full kitchens (some with AC) • BBQ grills, convenience store • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, jet spa • Snorkel shop • Tour desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
• Tranquil seaside resort on lava rock overlooking beautiful Keauhou Bay • 166 Condominium units with kitchens & lanais (2-night minimum) • Oceanfront restaurant, BBQ grills, picnic areas • 3 Outdoor pools, 3 whirlpools • Tennis, indoor recreation area • Mandatory cleaning fee
THE BIG ISLAND: SIGHTSEEING
Big Island Spectacular Adventure
Captain Zodiac Raft Expedition
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour
Big Island / 2 Hours Helicopter Adventure This two-hour helicopter journey will take you high above Hawaii’s scorched, volcanic landscape and rich, tropical valleys. See the powerful Kilauea Volcano and Pu’u O’o vent, fly over the waterfalls of the fertile Kohala Mountains and rich Hamakua shore, and pass above the sweeping Waipio and Waimanu Valleys.
Big Island / Half-Day Sail the Kona coast aboard the 16-passenger Zodiac raft to Kealakekua Bay marine life sanctuary. There, enjoy snorkeling among the bay’s tropical fish and delicate coral gardens, keeping an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and manta rays, before enjoying a picnic snack and scenic return trip along the shoreline.
Big Island / 1 Hour View the world’s most active volcano from the air, with this helicopter tour of Kilauea Volcano. Watch smoke billow from the Pu’u O’o and Kupainaha vents, see acres of land covered with blackened lava flows, and see the ruins of what used to be the suburban Royal Gardens housing division. Your return journey affords sweeping views of the Big Island’s verdant rainforests and dazzling coastline.
Fair Wind Morning Snorkel BBQ Sail
Hawaii Volcano Adventure
Kilauea Volcano Adventure
Big Island / Full-Day Take a trip to the Big Island’s Volcanoes National Park, and see the lava-covered remains of what used to be Kalapana village and Kaimu beach. Visit the Jagger Museum, Thurston Lava Tube, Kilauea Iki Crater, and Lava Tree State Park, and continue on to the magnificent Rainbow Falls and local orchid nursery. Admission to Volcanoes National Park is included.
Big Island / Full-Day Take a guided tour of Hawaii’s Volcanoes National Park with a trained Interpretive Naturalist, and discover the wonders of the Kilauea Volcano. Day packs, walking sticks, and raingear are provided for trekking the park’s dramatic lava flows, and continental breakfast, lunch, and park entry fees are included.
The Luau at the King Kamehameha’s
Manta Ray Night Snorkel Adventure
Mauna Kea Summit & Stars Adventure
Big Island / 4 Hours Kona Beach Hotel This breathtaking night of dining, dancing, and pageantry begins with a shell lei greeting, open bar, and arts and crafts demonstrations. Watch the Imu ceremony, and enjoy a luau buffet dinner of traditional Hawaiian dishes, and be dazzled by a Polynesian revue featuring captivating native dance.
Kona / 2.5 Hours Board the Hula Kai for an exciting night snorkel adventure with manta rays. Hula Kai was designed and built specifically for Hawaii’s ultimate snorkel adventure; its unique hydrofoil technology allows for faster speeds and smoother rides. Your adventure is at night for the best viewing of the mantas, as they feed most actively at night when many plankton rise towards the surface.
Big Island / Full-Day Watch the stars come out on the summit of Mauna Kea, the world’s tallest volcano and supreme astronomical observation post. Enjoy a delectable dinner at a historic ranch outpost before bundling up in hooded parkas and mittens to watch the sunset from the top of Mauna Kea. Peer through a telescope at the stars, and let your guide tell you about the Hawaiian sky.
Big Island / Half-Day Spend the day at sea aboard the Fair Wind II, with this snorkeling adventure. After a hearty Continental breakfast, snorkel or boogie board Kealakekua Bay’s crystal seas, play on the ship’s two 15-foot water slides, and bounce off the high jump platform. Afterwards, take a refreshing, fresh-water shower and enjoy a BBQ lunch on the shaded indoor cabin or open-air sundeck.
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
Your Own Two Feet
On Molokai, “aloha” is not just a word, it’s a way of life on an island where the longest white-
Get even closer to Molokai’s untouched and wild side with a hike along the Halawa Valley trail to Mooula Falls.
sand beaches in Hawaii will have only your footprints – and where the most relaxing vacation
THE SIMPLE LIFE
Say aloha to friends back home with a free dried coconut sent via US mail from the Hoolehua P.O. in Kaunakakai.
You’ll find rainforests, deserted beaches, and small friendly villages. You won’t find traffic
In Hoolehua, visit Purdy’s Natural Macadamia Nut Farm to sample nuts raw or roasted, and learn about local culture.
Happy Trails Go horseback riding, biking, or kayaking at the 53,000-acre Great Molokai Ranch, Hawaii’s second largest ranch.
Sporting Life Gear up for sport fishing, with marlin, mahi-mahi, ahi (tuna), and ono the prime targets in Molokai’s waters.
Palaau State Park Take a short hike to the Kalaupapa Lookout on the sea cliffs above the historic Kalaupapa leper colony.
Church Row Kaunakakai’s Church Row is a stretch of road featuring seven small houses of worship dating back to the 19th century.
lights, fast-food joints, shopping malls, elevators, or neon signs. The good people of Molokai never were much for the noisier trappings of “civilization,” preferring a simpler way of life to be lived amid unspoiled beauty and awesome natural wonders.
RANCH HANDS The island is dominated by a pair of huge ranches – the 14,000-acre Puu O Hoku, a rural gem with grazing pastures, horses, and cattle, and the century-old Molokai Ranch, which covers about one-third of the island. For adventure, head to the Molokai Ranch Outfitters Center, where you can arrange mountain biking, horseback riding, archery, sport clay shooting, ocean kayaking, hikes to cultural sites, and more family fun. Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
Another Nutty Idea
of a lifetime awaits. When you get to Molokai, you’re really getting away from it all!
MOLOKAI: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED MOLOKAI HOTELS 1 Castle Molokai Shores 2 Hotel Molokai
Halawa Kualapuu Airport at Hoolehua
Mapulehu Kamiloloa Heights
Castle Molokai Shores Molokai • All-suite condominium resort centrally located in Molokai’s largest town • 102 One- & two-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private balconies • BBQ area • Outdoor pool • Salon • Shuffleboard • Restaurants/spa nearby
Hotel Molokai 222
• Boutique hideaway on exotic Kamiloloa Beach near Hawaii’s only barrier reef • 45 Rooms with private lanais & kitchenettes • Restaurant, bar, pool bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Water sports nearby • Hawaiian cultural activities ($) • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Photo: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
Valley Bay Sandy Beach Murphy’s Beach
GENERAL CONDITIONS Any bookings for tours or travel, including without limitation, for airfares, cruises or packages incorporated in this brochure (“Travel”) made by a client or customer (“You”) with an employee or contractor of FCUSA, Inc. dba GOGO Vacations (“GOGO”) are subject to the following general conditions (“General Conditions”) together with the terms and conditions annexed to the itinerary confirmation:
Reservations and Payment A deposit and a signed itinerary confirmation are required at the time of booking. Upon payment of a deposit, You indicate acceptance of the General Conditions. The amount of the deposit will depend on the package booked. At GOGO’s sole discretion full payment may be required 45 days prior to departure; reservations made within 45 days of departure are subject to immediate payment in full; or such other time as GOGO notifies You from time to time. If You are part of a group and have a group representative, your group representative is responsible for advising the group of any/all cancellation penalties. Any person or entity, with whom You deal to book your Travel, does so strictly as your agent. GOGO disclaims liability for payments made to anyone (including such person or entity appointed as your agent), until we receive such payment earmarked for your account and we accept it as such.
Cancellations and Refunds All refunds are subject to cancellation charges of up to 100% of the cost of the Travel. Detailed deposit and cancellation information will be furnished upon booking. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
Revisions/Changes Any changes or revisions to your Travel will be subject to charges at GOGO’s sole discretion or that imposed by a third party.
Not Included in Package Price Our price for Travel does not include porterage at airport (unless specified) and hotels; tips to local representatives, sightseeing guides, restaurant employees, hotel bellman and chambermaids, wines, liquors, laundry or any other items of a personal nature as well as any items not specifically mentioned within itinerary. Tipping is left to your discretion. In addition, price for Travel are subject to holiday blackouts, peak period and surcharges and other restrictions may apply and vary by resort, cruise and airline carrier.
Refunds for Unused Services Unused hotel nights are refundable only if they cover a minimum of two consecutive nights and only to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the hotel after deducting cancellation charges levied by the hotel, if any. Unused transfers and/or sightseeing tours included in the basic tours will only be refunded to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the supplier. To get a prompt refund for unused services, clients are requested to submit to their agent written proof from the hotel or other operator that services were unused and refundable. A check-out bill from the hotel in question will be accepted in lieu of special certification. If no proof is furnished, a refund may be made pending an investigation, which may take up to three months. To be accepted, all refund claims should be presented to the travel agent who initially booked the tour, no later than 30 days after the trip has ended. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any changes, cancellations or modifications of services provided in this itinerary, if such changes are made by the tour participant during the tour. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on
the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
Car, Moped or Scooter Rental A valid driver’s license, major credit card and/or cash deposit are necessary for rentals. All countries have a minimum age requirement, please check with your travel agent for details. Supplements apply during certain periods.
Local Taxes and Service Charges Local room tax, energy surcharges and service charges on room and meals are not included unless specified.Taxes and service charges are based on the hotel’s daily room tariff and not on the land package prices.
Participating Carriers These packages are sold in conjunction with the services of approved ARC and IATA member carriers. Government regulations now enable air carriers to increase their fares on 24-hour notice.
Airfare Air fuel surcharge is included in pricing. Some fares may be non-refundable but may be exchanged for a fee, plus any additional airfare costs due to difference in new airfares. Airlines offer varied promotional fares to the destinations included in this brochure. A minimum stay and advance purchase/ticketing is required. Holiday supplements are applicable and further restrictions may apply. Some airlines impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to www.gogoworldwidevacations.com for more information regarding airlines checked baggage policies.
Responsibility GOGO and its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns does not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for Your Travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated to GOGO or any of GOGO’s affiliated entities. As a result, GOGO is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, GOGO is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches are not up to U.S. standards. GOGO reserves the right to withdraw any program or Travel in this brochure and/or make such changes in the program(s) or Travel. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors You are required to spend additional night(s), You will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk.
effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Important Notes–Consult Agent PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Be prepared with proper documentation! United States citizens are required to have a valid passport to travel internationally. Visit http:www.travel.state.gov for information on how to obtain a passport, including forms, fees, and how to locate a passport acceptance facility nearest You. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denied boarding or entry. If You are not a U.S. citizen be certain to check with the consulate of the country You are traveling to for full entry requirements (Visas may be required in addition to passports). Requirements may change after this printing so we recommend that you verify any immigration requirements with the tourist office or consulate before you travel. CST #2088177 GOGO Worldwide Vacations is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. You are not eligible to file a claim against that fund in the event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations’ default. Your right to make a claim is on USTOA’s $1,000,000.00 Traveler’s Assistance Program. GOGO Worldwide Vacations, as an Active Member of USTOA, is required to post $1 Million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of GOGO Worldwide Vacations customers in the unlikely event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 Million posted by GOGO Worldwide Vacations may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by GOGO Worldwide Vacations. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 275 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to email@example.com or by visiting their website at www.USTOA.com.
Travel Protection Travel insurance can help cover unexpected events and is available to provide coverage that may include both medical and cancellation coverage for reasons listed on the description of coverage applicable to the travel protection plan purchased. Please refer to your consultant for more information.
Governing Law The construction, validity and performance of these General Conditions and any disputes between the parties shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles, and any federal laws applicable therein. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey with respect to any legal proceedings relating to these terms.
Effective: June 2016 – December 2017 FC USA Inc. dba GOGO Vacations does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in this brochure. BRC 115
Reorder No. BR 415G
You may see the name GOGO affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by GOGO in any way. The prices of these tours are based on rates in
Since 1951, GOGO Vacations has led the way in providing quality vacations at the most affordable prices. Today we are the number one wholesaler in the United States. And for more than a million satisfied travelers a year, the name GOGO Vacations continues to assure financial stability, unequaled value and the widest selection of exciting vacations on six continents. Our nationwide sales agents are committed to helping your travel professional tailor-make the vacation experience of your dreams. As the first company to introduce independent customized package trips, we will help your travel professional plan your entire vacation and take care of every detail – from the lowest airfares and car rentals to an unparalleled selection of hotels and sightseeing options. Let us be your Complete Package Specialist. So, wherever you want to go – whether you want to relax by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, ski the Rockies, explore the exciting cities of Europe, try your luck in Las Vegas or experience any of our other vacations – have your travel professional book you with GOGO Vacations and watch your vacation dreams come true!
Ask your Travel Agent about our other GOGO Vacations Brochures
going one better