FIVE BENEFITS OF TRAVEL AGENTS
1 PERSONAL TOUCH They’ll spend time getting to know your personal preferences so they can design a vacation that’s just right for you.
2 ADDED VALUE They’ll negotiate directly with resorts, tour companies, and cruise lines to get you deals you won’t find online.
3 PERKS From rooms with the best views to construction notices, upcoming events, and itinerary suggestions, travel agents have the knowledge, connections, and experience to book you in your preferred room category and resort.
4 CONVENIENCE A travel agent strives to get you the best value for your journey, which can mean exclusive packages, rooms in “sold-out” hotels, and special arrangements or requests. Agents can also help you navigate traveler’s insurance.
5 24/7 HELP A travel agent has the latest information at their fingertips. With years of experience and firsthand knowledge, travel agents save you countless hours and plan your trip with expertise no search engine can give.
With GOGO on your side, we have you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you have an emergency within 24 hours of departure or while traveling, contact the Emergency Travel Center.
Exclusive perks & special amenities at no additional cost with My Time, an elevated vacation experience.
Offering the widest range of vacation options available in the market. From large groups to long-haul adventures and luxury beach retreats, we help you experience the world your way.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL ADVISOR TODAY! 5
CONTENTS Oahu Sightseeing.......................................................................13 Hotels...............................................................................15 Maui Sightseeing.......................................................................33 Hotels...............................................................................35 Kauai Sightseeing.......................................................................44 Hotels...............................................................................45 The Big Island Sightseeing.......................................................................52 Hotels...............................................................................53 Molokai Hotels...............................................................................58 General Conditions.............................................................59
About Our Star Ratings 22222 Exceptional properties offering the finest accommodations and amenities with an outstanding variety of premium facilities and services. 2222 Excellent properties offering well appointed accommodations and amenities with a superior variety of excellent facilities and services. 222 Comfortable and appealing properties offering dependable accommodations and amenities with a variety of facilities and services. 22 Moderately priced properties offering basic accommodations, amenities, facilities, and services. 2 Economically priced properties offering modest accommodations and limited amenities, facilities, and services. 1/2 star indicates that the property meets all criteria of the assigned rating and exceeds in certain areas.
KEY HOTEL FEATURES Throughout this brochure, certain hotel profiles denote one or more key features of that property. Below is a detailed guide to these distinctions to help you choose your best vacation spot. My Time
Unique recognition, special amenities, and services that go
Hand-selected as the premiere accommodations in their destination,
beyond your expectations — that’s what you get when you book
these are the places we stay when we take a vacation. Our
a My Time property. Look for the purple My Time icon next to
“Preferred Partners” share several essential qualities that make
the hotel’s name and your exclusive perks highlighted in the
them stand out from the competition, including:
• Dedication – Like us, these featured brands go all-out to give you the best possible vacation. • Value – At any price level, these brands give you the most for your money. • Reputation – Travelers, travel writers, and critics agree: These properties are the best of the best. • Innovation – These featured brands constantly strive to improve the experience they provide for travelers.
An Elevated Vacation Experience Enjoy exclusive perks and special amenities at no additional cost with My Time, available only at your travel agent with a GOGO Vacations package. Our My Time partners include some of the worldâ€™s most spectacular hotels, and your special treatment includes expedited check-in and -out, room upgrades, spa, food & beverage or resort credit, early check-in or late check-out. Plus, each resort has something unique to offer its guests, such as free Wi-Fi, concierge services, and kids club access. Experience an enhanced vacation at over 100+ resorts with My Time, available through GOGO Vacations at your travel agent.
Visit www.gogowwv.com/mytime for a list of participating My Time partners *Conditions apply: Inclusions vary by resort. All My Time offers are provided by our third party suppliers to My Time customers and are subject to availability. My Time and any third party supplier may (in their sole discretion) substitute any of the offers for any other offer that is available for similar or no face value. All offers have no cash value, are not combinable with any other offers and are not transferable. Any offers not used have no surrender value and are not redeemable for cash. GG#1411
Kee Beach, Kauai
ISLAND HOPPING The great thing about Hawaii’s very different islands is that it is incredibly easy to go “island hopping” and visit multiple islands in
one vacation. Spend a few days on the Big Island, then hop a flight to neighboring Maui, for example. Island hopping lets you have the best of all worlds and
keeps your adventures fresh. While the majority of all travelers to Hawaii visit Oahu – appropriately known as “The Gathering Place” – many continue on to experience Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. Each island is distinct and offers a unique slice of Hawaiian life that’s worth a visit. And hopping between them is easier than ever. Taking advantage of “free night” offers at selected hotels, sightseeing add-ons, and an Alamo rental car; your travel consultant can help arrange those details that will assure the best, most fulfilling Hawaii vacation experience for you. The following suggested itineraries offer options for every type of traveler.
THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII
FOR THE FIRST TIMER
Oahu (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights) – Kauai (3 nights)
Oahu (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights)
• In Oahu, pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial, one
• Visit Oahu’s amazing Polynesian Cultural Center and see
of America’s greatest tributes to those who died in service of
authentic villages, live arts and crafts demonstrations, the
their country, filled with engaging history and heartfelt emotion.
pageant of the long canoes, and an extravaganza of song
• No visit to Hawaii is complete without a genuine luau
experience, and Maui’s best is the Old Lahaina Luau,
• Enjoy a genuine Hawaiian experience at Maui’s Old Lahaina
featuring a sumptuous buffet dinner, traditional arts and crafts
Luau, featuring a sumptuous buffet dinner, traditional arts and
demonstrations, a dramatic imu presentation, and Hawaiian revue.
crafts demonstrations, dramatic Imu presentation, and
• Kauai is for sailing, great food, and sunsets, and the NaPali
Sunset Sail delivers all this and more in an awesome evening of cruising just off the colorful Na Pali Coast.
THE ADVENTURE SEEKER Big Island (4 nights) – Kauai (4 nights) – Maui (3 nights) –
Oahu (3 nights)
Maui (4 nights) – Lanai (3 nights)
• Marvel at five active or dormant volcanoes, including Kilauea,
• Board a chopper to view Maui’s famous Haleakala National
on the 260-mile Grand Circle Island Excursion. Also, visit a
Park and Haleakala Crater, plus the Hana Rainforest Preserve,
black-sand beach, Kona coffee plantation, Volcano National
the largest rainforest in the US.
Park, and, time permitting, Rainbow Falls.
• On Lanai, it’s all about the beaches: Polihua Beach, though
• On Kauai, witness breathtaking mountain and ocean views
remote, is an awesome stretch of golden sands; Shipwreck
as you hike Kalihiwai Valley and the lowland rainforest to the
Beach is a magnet for strolling and beachcombing; and
spectacular five-tiered Kalihiwai Falls.
Hulopoe (named “#1 Beach in America by Dr. Beach”) is
• Board a chopper to view Maui’s famous Haleakala National
best known for snorkeling, surfing, and dolphin-watching.
Park and Haleakala Crater, plus the Hana Rainforest Preserve.
RING OF ROMANCE Kauai (3 nights) – Maui (4 nights) – Oahu (3 nights)
• Hop into a custom Jeep to explore Oahu’s diverse landscapes, including Diamond Head, Pali Lookout, the famous North Shore surfing beaches, and the Dole Pineapple and Coffee Plantation.
• Experience Kauai the way it was meant to be seen on a deluxe helicopter tour that soars over Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, and Mt. Waialeale. • While you feast on an exquisite dinner buffet, the Teralani 2 catamaran takes you to see some of Maui’s most breathtaking and beautiful sights. • Connect with local pro photographers on Oahu for a day of shooting unique sights like Magic Island Lagoon, Waikiki Beach, Sans Souci State Recreational Park, and the War Memorial Natatorium.
Hulopoe Beach, Lanai
Rainbow Falls, Big Island
OAHU APPROXIMATE FLIGHT TIMES:
What may be most compelling about Oahu is that this small island magnificently highlights all
New York Philadelphia Boston Chicago Miami Los Angeles
the best of Hawaii. The culture, the mysticism, the welcoming locals, the lush tropical foliage,
11 10 13 9 12 6
hours hours hours hours hours hours
the fragrant flowers, the undeniably gorgeous beaches, the majestic mountains, the energy of Honolulu – it’s all right here, just waiting for you to explore. Oahu is home to approximately 75% of all Hawaiians, which is why it is also referred to as “The Gathering Place.” Here you’ll find more restaurants, shops, and nightlife than all the other
Hawaiian islands combined. Oahu is as well known for its perfect surfing conditions as it is for
Food Trucks Pull over at one of the many roadside shrimp trucks in Kahuku on the North Shore for delicious fresh dishes.
its beautiful beaches. You can get a taste of both on Waikiki as well as the North Shore, surfing capital of the USA.
Pineapple Maze Find your way around the pineapple maze – the world’s largest – at the Dole Plantation. Ukulele Factory Tour a ukulele factory and watch master craftsmen build these instruments by hand. Hawaii Poke Taste the classic Hawaiian version of Japanese sashimi at the popular Poke Stop, now in both Mililani and Waipahu. Learn to Surf Take a group class or one-on-one lesson at Hans Hedemann Surf School.
The Dole Plantation
Dolphin Star Wild Dolphin Watch BBQ & Snorkel
The Hawaii Monarchs Tour
One Day Hawaii/Volcano Tour
5.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Watch wild spinner dolphins in their natural habitat, and snorkel Oahu’s vibrant waters on this tour aboard the Dolphin Star, a twin-hull catamaran. After hitting the water, enjoy an onboard BBQ lunch, complete with a “Create Your Own Burger” station. Go snorkeling, or just relax on the open-air sundeck.
6.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Travel back in time to when warriors first arrived on these majestic shores over 2,000 years ago. Visit ‘Iolani Palace and relive the overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy in 1893. Hear stories about the royal residents and how they lived as you are led through the first-floor state rooms and second-floor private quarters. At Bishop Museum, explore the evolution of the Hawaiian Islands, and learn how Polynesian navigators used the stars to find their way.
Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Visit Volcanoes National Park to witness the workings of “Madame Pele,” the Hawaiian Goddess of Fire. Travel through miles of recent lava flows and the mysterious Halemaumau Fire Pit. Enjoy a stop at the tranquil town of Hilo, home to the beautiful Rainbow Falls. Uncover the secrets of how Hawaii’s favorite nut, the macadamia, is made into a variety of mouthwatering treats. An abundance of fragrant orchids await your discovery at a local orchid nursery.
Paradise Cove Luau
Polynesian Cultural Center
5.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations A 12-acre beachfront estate is the setting for Hawaii’s largest luau, complete with traditional cuisine, Polynesian arts, crafts, music, and dancing. Participate in the Hukilau, and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Delight in the Imu Ceremony, and enjoy your Hawaiian feast. And sit back and be amazed as award-winning performers entertain you with an unforgettable display of songs and dances of Polynesia, all at the incomparable Paradise Cove Luau.
12 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Visit Hawaii’s most popular attraction on this full-day tour and be part of its magical wonder. Visit authentic Polynesian villages, and watch live demonstrations of arts and crafts. Enjoy the “Rainbows of Paradise” pageant of the long canoes, as well as “Hawaiian Journey,” an epic tale about the Hawaiian peoples’ connection to the land. Finally, the evening ignites with “HA – The Breath of Life,” an extravaganza of song and dance of the people of Polynesia.
Rock-a-Hula - Legends in Concert Waikiki
Star Sunset Dinner & Cruise Show
Surf School Hawaii
USS Arizona Memorial/USS Missouri
Half-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Savor a delicious 3-course crab and sirloin steak dinner while enjoying the spectacular entertainment. The evening starts with a welcome Mai Tai at the top of the observation deck and the open-air Constellation Bar. Throughout the night, you’ll be treated to continuous live performances, including the featured show, “My Hawaii - Beyond the Reef,” which is performed on water. All the while, you’ll be cruising on the luxurious Star of Honolulu yacht.
1 – 2 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Hit Hawaii’s best waves with a one- or two-hour surf lesson with professional surfers from the Hans Hedemann Surf School. Your instructors will cover topics like water safety basics, how weather affects surf conditions, and wave mechanics. Learn the fundamentals of the sport, and then practice them in Hawaii’s warm tropical waters.
9 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Honor the events of December 7, 1941, on this trip to Pearl Harbor, where the remains of the USS Arizona lay silent beneath the waves. Visit the USS Missouri, where the Japanese officially surrendered and ended their involvement in World War II. The events of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor unfold through detailed narrations and photos. Finally, travel to the National Cemetery of the Pacific, and enjoy a scenic city tour of Honolulu.
Oahu / 1.5 – 3 Hours Legends in Concert Waikiki presents a brand-new dazzling live concert-quality experience featuring a unique tribute to Elvis, joined by an all-star cast, hula, and spectacular audio and video, portraying legends such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and others.
OAHU • WAIKIKI: MAPS FEATURED OAHU HOTELS North Shore
A – North Shore Turtle Bay Resort
Polynesian Cultural Center
Sunset Beach Banzai Pipeline Backdoor Waimea Bay Alligator Rock
Waimea Valley Haleiwa
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
B – West Oahu
Honolulu Int’l Airport
Kailua Beach Lanikai Beach Windward Coast
Waikiki South Shore
12 U.S. Army Museum
Waikiki Beach 15
Ave. wrig20 ht R d
40 33 29 a
on R 31 d.
a A10 ve.
Ave . Ohua Ave.
ni A ve.
International Market Place
Mt. View a St.
Kaiulani Av e
Royal Hawaiian Ave.
32 Helumoa Rd .
22 Holomoana St.
26 6 Waikolu
ard lev ou an
Fort DeRussy Military Camp U.S. Army
ua A ve.
Roa o’o Kai
ne n La
Hawaii Convention Center
Ala Wai Canal Ala Wau Boulevard
Honolulu Zoo arrat ns
FEATURED WAIKIKI HOTELS 1 ‘Alohilani Resort at Waikiki Beach 2 Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra 3 Ambassador Hotel Waikiki 4 Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki 5 Aqua Bamboo Waikiki 6 Aqua Oasis 7 Aqua Ohia Waikiki 8 Aqua Pacific Monarch 9 Aston at the Waikiki Banyan 10 Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel 11 Aston Waikiki Sunset 12 Castle Waikiki Shore 13 Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach 14 Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
15 Halekulani 16 Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach 17 Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort 18 Hilton Waikiki Beach 19 Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach 20 Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach 21 Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa 22 Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites 23 Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites 24 Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 25 OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger 26 OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger
27 Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort 28 Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort 29 Park Shore Waikiki 30 Pearl Hotel Waikiki 31 Queen Kapiolani Hotel 32 Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger 33 Renew 34 Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 35 Sheraton Waikiki 36 The Laylow, Autograph Collection 37 The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach
38 The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort 39 The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club 40 Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa 41 Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger 42 Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
OAHU: HOTELS Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Save 15% on spa treatments • Complimentary beach cabana • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Luxury high-rise hotel just steps from famous Kuhio Beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 1,310 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar, 2 Starbucks® cafés
• Concierge, room service • 2 Outdoor heated freshwater pools • Royal Kaila Spa, 24-hr fitness center, whirlpool • Water sports, surf school
Turtle Bay Resort
• Live entertainment, Hawaiian cultural activities • Tour desk • Shopping arcade • Golf nearby
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Save 15% on spa treatments • Save 15% on horseback trails • Save 10% on food & beverage • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Activity-packed resort on Oahu’s North Shore • 482 AC rooms, suites, cottages & villas with lanais • 5 Restaurants, 7 bars, poolside bar, room service • 2 Outdoor saltwater pools, 2 whirlpools
• Nalu Kinetic Spa, fitness center, sauna, salon, yoga • Water sports, Hans Hedemann Surf School • Tennis center & resident pro • Hiking, biking, horseback riding
• Arnold Palmer & George Fazio championship golf courses • Nightly entertainment • Hawaiian cultural activities
OAHU: HOTELS The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki 22222 Beach Waikiki
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort 37
• Spectacular luxury high-rise oasis with ocean views • 552 AC rooms • 4 Restaurants, 3 bars, Dean & DeLuca, Sushi Sho • Concierge, 24-hr in-room dining • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool • The Ritz-Carlton Spa, fitness studio, sauna, steam room • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Award-winning beachfront hotel in the heart of Waikiki • 524 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 3 bars • Room service (limited) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, sundeck • Water sports, surfing lessons • Live music, nightly entertainment • Voyager 47 Club Lounge • Daily resort charge
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
• Modern resort hotel opening directly onto Waikiki Beach • 635 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 3 bars, in-room delivery • Outdoor pool, sundeck, 3 whirlpool spas • La’a Kea Spa & Salon, 24-hr fitness center • Live Hawaiian entertainment, lei making, hula lessons • Voyager 47 Club Lounge • Hawaiian Vow Renewal Ceremony • Daily resort charge
• Contemporary island-style hotel near Ala Moana Beach Park w/no resort fee • 1,098 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • 2 Restaurants, bar, Starbucks® • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center, sauna, steam room • Shopping • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS ‘Alohilani Resort at Waikiki Beach Waikiki
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki 2222 Beach Walk Waikiki
• Modern high-rise hotel across from Waikiki Beach • Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Award” • 839 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants (2 by Masaharu Morimoto), 4 bars, concierge, cabanas • Outdoor saltwater infinity pool, kids pool • Islands Club & Spa, fitness center • 2 Clay tennis courts, Oceanarium • Monkeypod kids club
• All-suite resort just steps from Waikiki Beach • 369 AC suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, pool bar & sundeck, complimentary made-to-order breakfast daily, complimentary evening reception (beverages, light snacks, live music) • Room service (lunch-dinner only) • Outdoor heated pool, kids pool, Jacuzzi • Fitness center, business center • No additional resort fees • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Waikiki
Hilton Waikiki Beach 2222
• Contemporary full-service hotel across from Waikiki Beach • 645 AC rooms & suites featuring modern Hawaiian beach theme • 4 Restaurants, cookie store, Jamba Juice, 2 gift outlets • Concierge, activities desk • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Laundry & dry-cleaning service ($)
• Modern high-rise hotel on Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 601 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Restaurant, 3 bars, poolside bar, café • Concierge, 24-hr room service • Outdoor heated rooftop pool, sundeck, Jacuzzi • 24-Hr Precor® Fitness by Hilton • Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
OAHU: HOTELS Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites Waikiki
Queen Kapiolani Hotel 2222
• Landmark high-rise hotel perched above Waikiki shoreline • 1,045 AC rooms & luxury suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, bar, convenience store • 2 Outdoor heated pools, sundeck walkway to lagoon • Spa services, 24-hr fitness center, salon • Shopping, activities desk • Laundry facilities
• A true Waikiki landmark near Diamond Head Crater & Waikiki Beach • 315 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, café • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Hans Hedemann Surf School • Live entertainment, art gallery, shopping • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Laylow, Autograph Collection Waikiki
The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club 36
• Hip, modern boutique hotel in heart of Honolulu • 251 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, pool bar, café • 24-Hr room service • Outdoor saltwater pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Live nightly entertainment • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Retro-cool high-rise boutique hotel in heart of Waikiki, just a few blocks from the beach • 2018 Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Awards – Top 10 Hawaii Hotels” • 112 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, concierge • Outdoor pool, cabanas, Swim Club • Boutique • Wi-Fi access
OAHU: HOTELS Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger Waikiki
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach 41
• Lifestyle hotel located across from famous Waikiki Beach, completely modernized in 2019 • 498 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Maui Brewing Restaurant/Bar (breakfast, lunch & dinner), Hawaiian Aroma Caffe • Outdoor pool, sundeck, cabanas & spa on the 2nd level • Fitness center • Beachcomber Marketplace (sundries) • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Contemporary high-rise hotel near Waikiki Beach – no resort fee • 403 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, café • Concierge • Outdoor freshwater & saltwater pools, whirlpool • Spa Pure Waikiki, 24-hr fitness center • Game room, library • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Aston Waikiki Sunset Waikiki
Park Shore Waikiki 2221/2 11
• High-rise condominium hotel with island-inspired décor just two blocks from Waikiki Beach • 435 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck, sauna • Recreation deck, tennis court • Hospitality room, shopping
• Contemporary high-rise hotel directly across from Waikiki Beach & Honolulu Zoo • 223 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, Starbucks®, beverage service in lobby • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Access to Hi Fit fitness & yoga classes • Activity & tour desk • Shopping • Wi-Fi access throughout
OAHU: HOTELS Ambassador Hotel Waikiki Waikiki
Aston at the Waikiki Banyan 222
• Modern Waikiki hotel close to beach, shopping & other Honolulu attractions • 311 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant & lounge • Concierge • Outdoor pool • 24-Hr fitness center • Bicycle rentals
• Kid-friendly hotel only a block from Waikiki Beach • 876 AC suites with full kitchens & private balconies • Café, snack bar • Restaurants & shops nearby • BBQ facilities • Outdoor heated pool, 2 jet spas, sundeck • Tennis courts • Kids playground
Aqua Oasis Waikiki
OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger 222
• Tranquil getaway only steps from Waikiki Beach • 96 AC rooms & suites with soaking tubs & private balconies • Restaurant, karaoke lounge, continental breakfast • Outdoor pool, sundeck, sauna • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
• High-rise hotel centrally located in Waikiki, 5-minute walk to Waikiki Beach • 443 AC rooms & 1-2 bedroom suites with kitchenettes; partial ocean view in some suites • 4 Restaurants, café, bar • Outdoor sundeck, pool, whirlpool • Indoor fitness center, activity desk • On-site laundry facilities, attached parking garage • Unlimited Waikiki Trolley Pink Line rides
OAHU: HOTELS Pearl Hotel Waikiki
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki
• Modern high-rise hotel located just steps from the International Market Place & Waikiki Beach • 132 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, café, convenience store • Concierge
• Lively surf-themed hotel just steps away from Waikiki Beach • 204 AC rooms • Continental breakfast daily • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Salon Akua, fitness area • Wi-Fi in guest rooms
AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa West Oahu, Ko Olina • Award-winning beachfront hotel in Ko Olina • 351 AC rooms & 16 signature suites, 481 AC villas • 3 Restaurants, 2 lounges, Disney Character buffets, poolside bar • 3 Outdoor pools, lazy river, water slides, kids splash zones • Complimentary supervised kids club • World-class nightly entertainment • Full-service spa, hydrotherapy garden, fitness center
Halekulani Waikiki • Classic Hawaiian luxury hotel on Waikiki Beach • 453 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, poolside bar • Concierge, 24-hr room service • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • SpaHalekulani, fitness center, personal trainers, yoga • Live nightly entertainment • Seasonal kids program • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection 22222 38 Resort Waikiki • Historic 1927 Honolulu landmark on Waikiki Beach • 528 AC rooms & suites • Mailani Tower with exclusive access to Mailani Club Lounge & amenities • 3 Restaurants, bar, poolside bar • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 2 Outdoor pools, adult & family pools, 2 whirlpools, private cabanas • Private beach area • Abhasa Spa, cultural programs • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa 22222
• Waikiki’s iconic first resort from 1901 • 791 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 2 bars • Beach Club at the Moana • Outdoor pool, private beach area • Moana Lani Spa, WestinWORKOUT® Gym • Golf, tennis, water sports nearby • Poppins at Sheraton Waikiki kids club • Live entertainment daily • Complimentary Wi-Fi
OAHU: HOTELS Sheraton Waikiki Waikiki
• Trendy, sophisticated hotel on Waikiki Beach • 1,636 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Leahi Club Lounge • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 whirlpools • Adults-only infinity pool, Helumoa Superpool for families, 2 whirlpools • Spa Khakara, fitness center • Live music, dancing, nightly entertainment • Helumoa Playground, kids club, Firebox game room • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Waikiki Shore by Outrigger 2222
• Waikiki’s only beachfront condominiums, next to Fort DeRussy Recreation Park • 168 AC studios, 1- & 2-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby • Restaurants & shops nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
• Modern luxury hotel in picturesque oceanfront location • 2,860 AC rooms & suites in 6 buildings • 14 Restaurants, 4 bars • Room service • 5 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Mandara Spa, fitness center, salon • Nightly live entertainment, weekly fireworks display • Waikiki Starlight Luau • Camp Penguin
• Sleek, modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki beach • 623 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, snack shop, convenience store • Concierge • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach • Modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach & great Honolulu dining & attractions • 230 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, pool bar, Starbucks® • Concierge, room service • Outdoor rooftop pool, kids pool, cabanas, firepit • 24-Hr fitness center • Bicycle rentals • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• The only resort condo on beautiful Waikiki Beach • 168 AC 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums with private ocean-view lanais & full kitchens (2-night minimum) • 2 Restaurants (next door at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach) • Complimentary access to pool & fitness center at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach next door • Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Hilton Hawaiian Village® Beach Resort
• Modern resort & spa just steps from Waikiki Beach • 1,230 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, pool bar • Concierge & room service • Outdoor pool, whirlpool • Na Ho’ola Spa, StayFit™ fitness center • Aloha Fridays Polynesian show & Farmers Market • Surfing, Hawaiian cultural center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Castle Waikiki Shore Waikiki
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort 2222 & Spa Waikiki
Waikiki • Stylish, one-of-a-kind boutique hotel close to Kuhio Beach • 72 AC rooms (some with balconies) • Restaurant/bar, daily continental breakfast, iced coffee bar • Concierge • Water sports gear, spa services • Pet-friendly
OAHU: HOTELS Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach Waikiki
Aqua Ohia Waikiki 2221/2 20
• Modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki • 426 AC rooms • Domino’s Pizza®, Starbucks®, bar, 24-hr market, complimentary breakfast • Concierge, 24-hr room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, firepit • 24-Hr StayFit® Gym • Coin laundry, pet-friendly • Golf & water sports nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Peaceful retreat in the heart of Waikiki • 216 AC studios & suites with private lanais & kitchens or kitchenettes • Restaurant & café • Outdoor heated rooftop pool, sundeck, jet spa, sauna • Activities desk • Weekly Manager’s Reception • Wi-Fi
Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki 2221/2 by Outrigger Waikiki
OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger 32
• All-suite condo hotel close to Waikiki Beach Walk • 48 AC suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • 3 Restaurants, bar, gift shop • Complimentary access to pool & fitness center at Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach resort • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
• High-rise hotel in heart of Waikiki, just steps from Waikiki Beach • 327 AC rooms & 1-bedroom units with kitchenettes & private balconies • IHOP® restaurant, pizzeria, sports bar • Outdoor plunge pool, whirlpool • Indoor fitness center • On-site laundry facilities, attached parking garage • Daily resort charge includes unlimited Waikiki Trolley Pink Line rides • Activity desk, complimentary Wi-Fi
Aqua Bamboo Waikiki • Intimate boutique hotel within walking distance of Waikiki’s many attractions • 96 AC rooms & suites with private balconies • Outdoor freshwater swimming pool, hot tub, sundeck, BBQ area • Weekly Manager’s Reception (Thurs.) • Activities desk • Tennis nearby
Aqua Pacific Monarch 2221/2
• Contemporary boutique hotel overlooking Fort DeRussy Park • 223 AC rooms, studios & suites with private lanais & Wi-Fi • BBQ grills • Outdoor heated pool, sundeck • Fitness center, yoga classes • Bicycles available • Activities desk • Manager’s reception 3x per week
• Striking modern high-rise hotel just steps from Waikiki Beach • 251 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Weekly Manager’s Reception (Mondays) • Wi-Fi access
Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites Waikiki
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 222
Waikiki • High-rise hotel just steps from the beach • 1,140 AC rooms (800 in Ocean Category) • 2 Restaurants, bar, pool terrace • Outdoor pool, Beach Experience Program • Nightly entertainment • Supervised kids program • Golf/tennis/water sports nearby • Nightly entertainment • “Stay at One, Dine at All” program • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI MAUI EXPERIENCES:
On gorgeous Maui, water sports, luaus on the sands, and brilliant tropical scenery create a
Best Snorkeling Maui’s best snorkeling spots include Kapalua Bay, Black Rock, and Molokini Crater.
serenely appealing way of life – and a primo vacation spot for sun worshippers and outdoor
Luau Land Groove to traditional music, cuisine, and cultural dances at Old Lahaina Luau.
enthusiasts, thanks to an average 320 days of sunshine per year. At Lahaina, watch humpback whales during their winter migration. Hike 10,000 feet to the summit of Haleakala, the world’s largest dormant volcano, and be rewarded with astonishing views of Maui and beyond – especially at sunrise. Hit golden Ka’anapali Beach for body-boarding,
Chopper Over Maui One hour in a helicopter cruising over Maui is worth three days’ driving time.
kayaking, and sailing. Rent a car for the drive from Kahului to Hana along the rugged eastern
Walk the Island The best way to explore Maui’s waterfalls, volcanoes, and rainforests is on foot.
coastline; this 52-mile stretch of road – the most scenic in all of Hawaii – takes you across 54 one-lane bridges and through 617 curves, with a glorious backdrop of rainforests, waterfalls,
Bike Ride Down Haleakala From the rim of the Haleakala volcano, hop onto a bike for a thrilling 10,000-foot ride down the mountainside. Humpback Whales Watch for the humpback whales that stop here every year, especially from McGregor Point, Olowalu Reef, Wailea Beach, and Puu Olai. Surfing Maui With its gentle breaks, Maui is built for surfing.
Drums Of The Pacific Luau 3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Exotic flowers surround you on a journey through all of Polynesia in song and dance. Enjoy a traditional Imu ceremony (an outdoor barbecue made out of leaves and stones) and a mesmerizing fire-knife show. Of course the rhythm of the island is ever present in an amazing drum performance. Fantastic Hawaiian food, drink, and hospitality under a star-filled sky is the closest thing to heaven on Earth.
Halekala Skyline Adventure Trip
East Maui Waterfalls and Rainforest Hike Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations Hike through the rainforest with some of Maui’s most knowledgeable and personable guides, and if you’re brave of heart, cliff jump into large pools under waterfalls. Pick wild fruit and nuts; see a wide variety of flowers and ornamentals as well as large trees and bamboo. Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the waterfalls and have a memorable excursion on this two-mile trek through the natural environment, perfect for nearly every fitness level.
Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations The world’s longest downhill bicycle cruise starts on the slopes of Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the world. The landscape is fascinating from the lava encrusted crater to the lush seaside plantation town of Paia. Travel at a leisurely pace, pedaling past open fields and pastures, and the stunning Maui landscape spotted with colorful flowers and regal trees. Stop for photos as your bike guide shows you the cultural and historical background of the area.
Hana Gold Adventure
Molokini Morning Snorkel
Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations The winding road to Hana snakes along miles of open unspoiled coast filled with white-sand beaches. Sit back in air-conditioned comfort and behold the island landscape spotted with magnificent waterfalls, lush jungles, and fragrant rainforests. A knowledgeable guide will lead the group through lava fields created by Haleakala’s last eruptions and point out native flora and fauna. Marvel at Keanae Village, Waikani Falls, South Wailua Falls, and Oheo Gulch, home of the Seven Sacred Pools.
Half-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Board the Pride of Maui and set sail across the waves to one of the greatest snorkeling spots in the world Molokini Crater. Swim freely among the Pacific’s rare and unique ocean creatures, and enjoy a light continental breakfast onboard as you watch the open Maui coastline towards Molokini. Spend 1.5 hours snorkeling and swimming with the underwater inhabitants before the ship moves on to nearby Turtle Town for more snorkeling and a hearty barbecue lunch.
Old Lahaina Luau
Teralani 2 Sunset Dinner Sail
West Maui Molokai Helicopter
3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Celebrate Hawaii’s rich island culture in a rustic setting reminiscent of a Hawaiian fishing village. After a fresh flower lei greeting, enjoy craft demonstrations while sipping on your favorite cocktails. A bountiful feast is served beneath thatched structures filled with food, following a traditional Imu presentation (a pork roasted in a hand-dug barbeque pit). Watch outstanding entertainment throughout the evening, culminating in a spectacular authentic Hawaiian revue.
Half-Day / Diamond Head Vacations With lush green, rainbow crowned mountains to one side and the islands of Molokai and Lanai on the other side, the luxury catamaran Teralani 2 ship sets off to see some of Maui’s most breathtaking and beautiful sights like the gorgeous Kahalawai Mountains. During whale season, it’s not unusual to spot one swimming near the ship. Enjoy your favorite beverage while dining on a scrumptious dinner buffet capping off your day in spectacular fashion.
Half-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Discover the visual wonders of Maui’s west side and the “Friendly Isle” of Molokai. Soar over the scenic Kalaupapa peninsula, physically isolated from the rest of Molokai by fortress-like sea cliffs. Get a close-up look at the waterfalls plunging over 2000 feet into the ocean below. From Molokai, fly into Maui’s interior to see the lush Iao Valley and the scenic vistas of Launiupoko, Olowalu, Ukumehame, and the waterfall known as the “Wall of Tears” in Waihee Valley.
Half-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Soar over gulches and through the trees along the slopes of one of the world’s largest volcanoes on this adventure that blends a short hiking experience with four picturesque zip-line crossings. Specially trained staff will outfit you with a customized seat harness and equipment before leading you on a walk through the woods in beautiful upcountry Maui. Then, sail across the zip-lines and get a bird’s-eye view of the seasonal waterfalls and vegetation below.
MAUI: MAP FEATURED MAUI HOTELS A – Kaanapali Area Aston at the Whaler on Kaanapali Beach Aston Kaanapali Shores
DT Fleming Beach
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
Kapalua Napili Kahana
West Maui Mountains
Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado by Outrigger
Royal Lahaina Resort
Paia Kahului Airport
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Honomanu Bay
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali
B – Kahana/Napili
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger
Kihei Wailea Beach Wailea Makena
Courtyard by Marriott Kahului Airport
C – Kahului
Hamoa Oheu Gulch
D – Kapalua The Kapalua Villas Maui Napili Kai Beach Resort The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua E – Kihei Aston at the Maui Banyan Castle Kamaole Sands F – Lahaina Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger Castle Paki Maui G – Wailea Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Ho’olei at Grand Wailea Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger Residence Inn Maui Wailea The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui
Iao Needle, Iao Valley
MAUI: HOTELS The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
South Maui, Wailea
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 food & beverage credit • Save 15% on spa services • Maui themed gift basket (up to $75 value) • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Hawaii’s only all-suite & villa luxury oceanfront resort, set on Wailea’s Polo Beach • 450 AC suites & villas with private lanais • 6 Restaurants, 4 bars, deli, swim-up bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, adult pool, water slide, sundeck • Willow Stream Spa, 24-hr fitness center, sauna, yoga classes, water sports
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
• Year-round Keiki Lani Kids Club • Wedding services • Hawaiian cultural experiences & tours • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Kapalua
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Up to $50 food & beverage credit • Save 15% on spa services • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Exclusive, award-winning family-friendly property in Kapalua Resort • 466 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 4 bars, poolside bar
• Concierge, 24-hr room service • 4 Outdoor heated pool • Spa, 24-hr fitness center, salon, whirlpool, sauna • 2 PGA-level championship golf courses, 2 tennis courts
• Water sports • Cultural activities • Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program for adults & children
MAUI: HOTELS Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
West Maui, Ka’anapali
My Time EXCLUSIVE • $50 dining credit at Gerard’s • Daily $20 My Time Happy Hour credit • Save up to 25% on dining • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Casual family resort amid tropical gardens along Ka’anapali Beach • Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Award” • 432 AC rooms & suites with screened lanais
• Restaurant, bar, snack bar, pool bar • Outdoor pool, sundeck, beach center • Beauty of Aloha Salon • Water sports center
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali 2222 Beach West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Complimentary entertainment & kids program • Cultural enrichment activities • 2 Golf courses nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Aston Kaanapali Shores A
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Exclusive condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 359 AC suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities, picnic area • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sauna, sundeck • Spa services, salon, fitness center • Tennis courts, 2 golf courses nearby • Beach activity shack • Complimentary fresh-cut Maui pineapple • Complimentary parking
• Magnificent condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 463 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais • Beachfront restaurant & bar • 2 Outdoor pools, 2 jet spas, sauna • Fitness center, lighted tennis courts • Free scuba lessons, free hula lessons, free ukulele lessons • Camp Kaanapali year-round kids program • Wedding services
MAUI: HOTELS Royal Lahaina Resort
Aston at the Maui Banyan
West Maui, Ka’anapali
South Maui, Kihei
• Beachside resort with traditional Hawaiian ambiance • 511 AC rooms & cottages • Restaurant, café, 2 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 Jacuzzis • Alana Spa • 2 Golf courses, water sports • Tennis center (11 courts) • Live nightly entertainment & luau, cultural activities • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Affordable condominium resort across from Kamaole Beach Park II • 256 AC rooms & suites with private balconies (full kitchens in suites) • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • 2 Outdoor free-form pools, 2 jet spas • Tennis court • Golf nearby • Free parking
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort South Maui, Wailea
South Maui, Wailea
• Ultimate luxury Maui resort, with sweeping views from Wailea Beach • Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Award” • 776 AC rooms & suites, including Napua Tower • Restaurants, deli, 4 bars • 9 Outdoor pools, adults pool, kids pool, activity pools with water slides, Jacuzzis • Spa Grande, fitness center • Water sports, The Rock kids club • Golf & tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea • Maui’s only Forbes Five Star resort, within spectacular oceanfront setting • 377 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 4 bars, 2 poolside bars • Concierge, 24-hr room service • 3 Outdoor saltwater pools, kids pool • Spa, salon, 24-hr fitness center, fitness classes • 2 Lighted tennis courts, game room • 3 Golf courses nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort G
• Non-traditional luxury resort on Mokapu Beach • 301 AC rooms, suites & 2-, 3 & 4-bedroom Ocean Front Villas • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, room service • 4 Outdoor cascading infinity pools, lagoon pool • `Awili Spa & Salon, fitness center • Water sports • Tennis nearby • Hawaiian cultural activities, kids club • Complimentary Wi-Fi
South Maui, Wailea
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa G
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Award-winning luxury oceanfront resort • 806 AC rooms & suites with lanais • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars including Grotto swim-up bar • Nightly Drums of the Pacific luau ($) • 6 Outdoor pools, 2 kids pools • Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe™ Spa, fitness center • 2 Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed golf courses, tennis, water sports • Camp Hyatt • Complimentary Wi-Fi
MAUI: HOTELS Ho’olei at Grand Wailea South Maui, Wailea
The Kapalua Villas Maui 22221/2
• Luxurious villa community adjacent to Grand Wailea Resort • 49 AC 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom villas • Exclusive access to adjacent Grand Wailea Resort (restaurants, bars, spa, fitness center, water sports, kids club) • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Golf & tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Napili Kai Beach Resort A
• Newly redesigned resort on pristine Ka’anapali Beach • 770 AC rooms & suites • Restaurants & bars • 5 Outdoor pools, new adults-only pool, family pool with 128-ft. water slide • Spa, salon, WestinWORKOUT® Studio • Westin Family Kids Club® • Cultural & beach activities, golf nearby • Wi-Fi & Internet access
West Maui, Kapalua • Relaxed condo resort w/no resort fees • 163 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • Restaurant, bar • Concierge • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool, 2 whirlpools • Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa, fitness center • Hawaiian cultural activities, Keiki Club for kids • Complimentary Wi-Fi, free parking
Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
West Maui, Ka’anapali • Island-style resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 508 AC rooms & suites (newly renovated) • 5 Restaurants, 4 bars • Concierge, room service • Outdoor lagoon-style pool • The Spa at Black Rock, fitness center, salon • Cultural & beach activities, golf nearby • Nightly Torch Lighting & Cliff Dive ceremony
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka’anapali West Maui, Ka’anapali 22221/2
• Modern condominium resort on Ka’anapali Beach • 215 AC oceanfront suites with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ facilities • Restaurants & shops nearby • Outdoor pool, jet spa, sundeck • Tennis/water sports/4 golf courses nearby • In-room washer-dryers
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa G
• Upscale property in renowned Wailea Resort • 546 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars, Starbucks® • Concierge, room service • 5 Outdoor pools, adults-only pool, family pool with 4 slides, 2 whirlpools • Mandara Spa, 24-hr fitness center • Te Au Moana Luau • Kolohe Keiki Club (seasonal) • Arrival/Departure Lounge
West Maui, Ka’anapali
• Exceptional beachfront villa property in Kapalua Resort • 127 AC villas with private lanais (2-night minimum, resort fee) • 6 Restaurants, poolside bar, BBQ areas • Concierge • 3 Outdoor pools • Tennis center (10 lighted courts) • 2 PGA-level golf courses • Mandatory cleaning fee • Resort fee
Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui South Maui, Wailea
West Maui, Kapalua
Palms at Wailea Maui by Outrigger 2222
South Maui, Wailea • Mediterranean-style condominium resort on bluff in exclusive Wailea Resort area • 150 villas with full kitchens & private furnished lanais (2-night minimum) • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, BBQ grills • Complimentary Wi-Fi, golf/tennis nearby • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee
MAUI: HOTELS Castle Kamaole Sands South Maui, Kihei
• Condominium resort close to Kihei Town • 400 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais • BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, whirlpool • Weekly Mai Tai pool party • 4 Tennis courts, fitness center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger C
• Contemporary hotel close to Kanaha Beach Park & Maui Beach • 138 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, convenience store • Outdoor pool, whirlpool, fire pit • 24-Hr fitness center • Complimentary airport shuttle • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Kahana/Napili
• Oceanfront condo hotel on Maui’s tranquil Kahana coast • 236 AC studios & suites with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • BBQ grills & picnic area • Tour desk • Outdoor pool • Fitness center, sauna • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger • Peaceful residential-style boutique hotel in the heart of Maui’s historic Lahaina Town • 188 AC condominium suites (2-night minimum) • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool, cabanas, pavilion, BBQ area • Activities desk • Restaurants & shopping nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Royal Kahana Maui by Outrigger G
• Contemporary island-style hotel close to Wailea, Ulua & Makena beaches • 200 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, bar, complimentary buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
West Maui, Lahaina
West Maui, Napili • Tranquil, low-rise oceanfront resort on Napili Bay • 152 Suites with kitchens & private balconies • 2 Restaurants, BBQ grills & picnic area • Activities desk • 2 Outdoor pools, sundeck, whirlpool • Complimentary high-speed Internet access • Golf & tennis nearby • No resort charges • Complimentary parking
Residence Inn Maui Wailea South Maui, Wailea
• Relaxed hotel on fairways at Kaanapali Beach Resort • 204 AC studios & suites with kitchens & balconies (4-night minimum, resort fee) • 3 Outdoor pools, sundeck, private beach cabana • Fitness center, water sports • Walk to Whalers Village • Mandatory cleaning fee
Courtyard by Marriott Kahului Airport North Maui, Kahului
Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado 222 by Outrigger West Maui, Ka’anapali
Castle Paki Maui F
West Maui, Lahaina • Oceanfront condominium resort on Ka’anapali Coast • 112 Rooms & suites with full kitchens & private furnished lanais • BBQ grills, picnic area • Outdoor pool, kids pool, jet spa, sundeck • Activities & tour desk • Golf/water sports nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Na Pali Coast
KAUAI KAUAI EXPERIENCES:
Nicknamed the “Garden Island,” Kauai is green and flourishing with lush flora from the mountains
Coffee Culture Learn about Hawaiian coffee from the ground up at the state’s largest plantation.
to the ocean. There are more than 50 miles of white-sand beaches – more beach per mile than any
Western Lighthouse Hike down to the century-old Kilauea Lighthouse, the westernmost lighthouse in the US.
the Pacific”) and the 3,000-foot towering mountain cliffs overlooking the Na Pali Coast.
Colorful Canyon Visit Waimea Canyon, “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” 3,000 feet deep and all crested buttes, rugged crags, and deep gorges.
other island in Hawaii. Centuries of growth have formed tropical rainforests, forking rivers, and cascading waterfalls, as well as 3,567-foot deep Waimea Canyon (dubbed “The Grand Canyon of The movie mavens of Hollywood know a perfect location when they see it, and that’s why such memorable flicks as South Pacific, Jurassic Park, Avatar, Blue Hawaii, Hook, King Kong, Tropic Thunder, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Mighty Joe Young, The Man with the Golden Gun, and dozens more hits were filmed in Kauai.
Best Beach Bring your flip-flops to Hanalei Bay, named “#1 Beach in America” by noted maven Stephen P. Leatherman – a/k/a “Dr. Beach.” Rail to Rainforest Ride the Kauai Plantation Railway and take a hike into the rainforest. Cliffs View Get an up-close view of the towering cliffs of the Na Pali Coast from a rigid-hull raft.
Backcountry Tubing Adventure
Kauai ECO Helicopter Adventure
Kauai Movie Adventure
3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations This one-of-a-kind tour will take you on a tubing adventure through the historic ditch and tunnel system that once served as the irrigation system to the historic Lihue Plantation. Slip on your headlamp and gloves, and enjoy sweeping views of the plantation as you cruise the waterways. Finish up with a picnic lunch served at a natural mountain swimming hole.
1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations Experience Kauai the way it was meant to be seen with this first-class helicopter tour of the Garden Isle, boasting 23% more interior room, Business Class-style seating, and expansive glass for superior views. Soar past landmark sites including Hanapepe Valley, Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, and Mt. Waialeale.
7 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Experience both fiction and reality with this exciting new tour, taking you behind the scenes of Hollywood’s classics and right into some of the most romantic, exciting, and adventurous movie locations. This narrated tour will also give you the opportunity to see clips of movie scenes and actually see the exact location where they were filmed. Plus you’ll feel like a celebrity.
Kauai Plantation Railway
Kipu Falls Zipline Adventure Safari
Na Pali Snorkel Expedition
3.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Explore the historic Kilohana Plantation via steampowered train on this scenic tour. Pass through 2.5 miles of sugar cane fields, fragrant pineapple groves, and cashew plantings, before stopping to feed the plantation’s wild pigs, goats, and sheep. Afterwards, enjoy a deli-style lunch and scenic hike through vibrant orchards of mango, banana, and papaya.
Full-Day / Diamond Head Vacations Begin your day of adventure with a kayak trip down the beautiful Hule’ia River. Hike past waterfalls and natural swimming holes as you traverse the jungle scenery, followed by a trip to Kipu Ranch. Enjoy views of Kamapua’a Falls as you lunch, and strap in for an exciting zip-line over rivers and waterfalls. Kayaks, dry bags, and day packs are included.
4.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Cruise from Kikiaola to the stunning Na Pali coast, enjoying spectacular views of Waimea’s white-sand beaches and crystal shores. Navigate ancient sea caves and breathtaking waterfalls, hike Nu’aolo Kai and discover its ancient archaeological remains, and snorkel the vibrant waters of its protected reef. Lunch is included, as well as continental breakfast on morning expeditions.
Smith’s Tropical Paradise & Luau
Waimea Canyon Excursion
2 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Immerse yourself in a tropical and nautical fantasy come true on this breathtaking sunset sail. Climb aboard Captain Andy’s Akialoa catamaran, the ultimate combination of first-class vessel and luxury yacht, and relax in style and comfort as you chase the setting sun into the horizon. Indulge in the delicious pupus (hors d’oeuvres) and refreshing beverages as you enjoy the sounds of Hawaiian music.
3 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations This tropical luau is a casual, relaxing, and romantic dining experience that can be found only in Paradise. After a narrated tram tour of the 30-acre luau gardens, the sound of the conch kicks off the traditional Imu ceremony – the unearthing of a pig, cooked to perfection in an underground oven. Sit down to a luau feast of traditional flavors and island favorites, followed by a multi-cultural extravaganza.
4.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Departing from Lihue and Wailua, Poipu, or the Princeville area, this tour will take you past Spouting Horn to “the Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” the 10-mile-long, 3,000-mile-deep Waimea Canyon. An optional cruise down the Wailua River to the Fern Grotto is also available, where you can see the stunning Opaeka’a Falls.
Poipu Sunset Sail
KAUAI: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED KAUAI HOTELS A – Coconut Plantation Aston Islander on the Beach Kauai Shores Hotel Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort B – Kapa’a
Outrigger Lae Nani
Kilauea Na Pali Coast
Hanalei Kalalau Valley Lookout
Kapaa Coconut Plantation
Polihale State Park
Lydgate Beach Wailua
Kauai Marriott Resort D – Poipu Beach Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows
Kawaikini Elev. 5,243 ft.
Pacific Military Range Facility
by Outrigger C – Lihue
Aston at Poipu Kai
Waialeale Elev. 5,148 ft.
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai
Hanamaulu Kalapaki Beach
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai
Koa Kea Hotel & Resort at Poipu Beach Sheraton Kauai Resort E – Princeville
Poipu Beach Lemon Drops Waiohai
Princeville Resort The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas F – Waimea Waimea Plantation Cottages
Aston Islander on the Beach East Shore, Coconut Coast
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa 222
South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Exquisite, award-winning beachfront resort in the heart of Poipu • 604 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 4 bars, poolside bar • Concierge, room service • 3 Outdoor pools, saltwater lagoon • Anara Spa, 24-hr StayFit™ gym, yoga, personal trainers • Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course • Water sports, tennis courts • Camp Hyatt • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Princeville Resort North Shore, Princeville Preferred Partner • Intimate, relaxing beachfront resort adjacent to Coconut Marketplace • 199 recently refreshed AC rooms & suites with private lanais • BBQ facilities & picnic area • Outdoor beachfront pool, sundeck, jet spa, pool bar • Restaurants & shops nearby • Daily maid service • Tennis & golf nearby
• Elegant beach resort of unmatched sophistication & luxury, perched above Hanalei Bay • Condé Nast Traveler “Readers’ Choice Award” • 251 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, café • Outdoor infinity pool, kids pool • Halele’a Spa, sauna, yoga • Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course • Water sports, tennis • Complimentary Wi-fi
KAUAI: HOTELS Kauai Marriott Resort East Shore, Lihue
• Elegant, family-friendly island-style resort on Kalapaki Beach • 356 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Concierge, room service • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool • Alexander Spa & Salon, fitness center, 5 Jacuzzis • Water sports • Jack Nicklaus Signature 18-hole championship golf course • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Refreshing cliffside resort on north shore of Kauai • 346 AC studio & 1-bedroom villas with whirlpools • Restaurant, 2 bars, poolside bar, Princeville Market • 4 Outdoor pools, kids pool, Na Pali • Plunge Pool, whirlpools • Hawaiian Spa, WestinWORKOUT®, steam room, sauna • Westin Kids Club®, daily activities • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger South Shore, Poipu Beach 2221/2
Sheraton Kauai Coconut Beach Resort
South Shore, Poipu
East Shore, Coconut Coast
• Upscale boutique resort on golden Poipu beach • 121 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, pool bar • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, whirlpool • Spa, fitness center, yoga • Water sports, bicycle rentals
• Contemporary resort hotel on white-sand beach • 314 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 3 Restaurants, bar, concierge, convenience store, poolside lounge • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, whirlpool • Pua Day Spa & Salon, fitness center • Water sports, tennis, activity & tour desk • Luau & nightly entertainment
Sheraton Kauai Resort • Relaxed resort opening onto famous Poipu Beach • 188 AC rooms & suites • 3 Restaurants, 2 bars, poolside bar • Activities & concierge desk • 2 Outdoor pools, kids pool, whirlpool • Fitness center, water sports, beach activities center, daily cultural activities • Golf nearby • 2 Shopping plazas nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Plantation-style resort opening onto white-sand beach • 333 1- & 2-bedroom units with kitchens (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, bar, BBQ & picnic areas • Exclusive access to outdoor pool & whirlpool at Poipu Beach Athletic Club • Tennis, beach activities center • Golf/hiking/horseback riding nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort fee
Koa Kea Hotel & Resort at Poipu Beach
South Shore, Poipu Beach
• Distinctive beachfront condo resort between Kapa’a & Wailua – resort fee • 196 AC units with full kitchens & private lanais (2-night minimum) • Restaurant, pool bar • Outdoor heated freshwater lazy river, kids pool, water slides, sand-bottom whirlpools • The Spa by the Sea, 24-hr fitness center • Mandatory cleaning fee • Resort fee
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas North Shore, Princeville
Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kauai 2222 by Outrigger East Shore, Kapa’a
Aston at Poipu Kai 2222
South Shore, Poipu Beach • Upscale condominium resort adjacent to Brennecke’s Beach & Shipwreck Beach • 372 Suites with ceiling fans & full kitchens & private lanais, private homes available • BBQ facilities • Outdoor pools, jet spas • Tennis courts • Activities desk • Golf & water sports nearby
KAUAI: HOTELS Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach 222 D Bungalows South Shore, Poipu Beach
Outrigger Lae Nani
• All-suite resort on Poipu Beach • 333 Condominium suites with private lanais • Restaurant, BBQ area, grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, kids pool, sundeck • 10 Tennis courts, water sports • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Exclusive access to Poipu Athletic Club
• Boutique beachfront condo resort on Kauai’s Coconut Coast • 84 Units with ceiling fans, full kitchens & private lanais (3-night minimum) • Outdoor freshwater pool & seawater wading pool, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis, shopping/dining/golf nearby • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Kauai Shores Hotel East Shore, Coconut Coast • Modern low-rise hotel on Kauai beachfront • 206 AC rooms with private lanais • Restaurant, bar • Concierge • 2 Outdoor pools, whirlpool, sundeck • Yoga, bicycle rentals • Complimentary Wi-Fi
East Shore, Kapa’a
Waimea Plantation Cottages 222
South Shore, Waimea • Relaxed oceanfront resort on former sugar plantation at gateway to Waimea Canyon & Koke’e State Park • 61 Restored 1- to 5-bedroom historic plantation homes with lanais & modern kitchens • Restaurant, bar • Outdoor oceanfront pool • Wedding /wellness/event venues • Gift shop, activities desk • Tennis/water sports nearby
Pu’uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park
THE BIG ISLAND BIG ISLAND EXPERIENCES:
The Island of Hawaii, popularly known as “The Big Island” to distinguish itself from the state in
Drive the Island Rent a car and take advantage of the curvy roads and always-summer weather.
which it resides, is inarguably the most diverse in the chain. Eight of the world’s 13 climate zones
Kona Coffee Don’t leave Hawaii without buying a few pounds of 100% Kona coffee beans. Rainforest Zoo The Pana’ewa Rainforest Zoo & Gardens is the only natural tropical rainforest zoo in the US.
exist here, encompassing flowing hot-lava deserts, lush jungles, snow-capped mountains that give way to magical valleys, and black-, white-, and green-sand beaches. And the Big Island is getting bigger – literally. Twice the combined size of the other Hawaiian Islands, it encompasses five adjacent volcanoes, one of which (Kilauea) has been pouring lava into the ocean and actually creating new land since 1983. Watch the eruption in real time from inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and marvel at the fact that, across the island, people are playing in the snow high atop Mauna Kea.
Lava Land Head to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for amazing views of Kilauea’s lava flows, which have been running non-stop since 1983. Mini Submarine A mini-submarine takes you 100 feet below the surface to see a stunning coral reef off the Kona Coast. Snorkeling Get the most out of your underwater experience – snorkeling is simple to learn and the most fun you can have without an oxygen tank. Waipio Valley view
THE BIG ISLAND: SIGHTSEEING
Atlantis Submarine 1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations Explore the colorful coral reefs off the Kona Coast from aboard an Atlantis submarine. Enjoy sweeping coastal vistas on your way to the dive site, where you’ll embark on a 35-minute voyage to depths of 30-100 feet. Spot moray eels, manta rays, and reef fish in a rainbow of colors outside your viewport while your submarine co-pilot gives insightful and educational commentary along the way.
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour 1 Hour / Diamond Head Vacations View the world’s most active volcano from the air, with this helicopter tour of Kilauea Volcano. Watch smoke billow from the Pu’u O’o and Kupainaha vents, see acres of land covered with blackened lava flows, and see the ruins of what used to be the suburban Royal Gardens housing division. Your return journey affords sweeping views of the Big Island’s verdant rainforests and dazzling coastline.
Big Island Spectacular Adventure 2 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations This two-hour helicopter journey will take you high above Hawaii’s scorched, volcanic landscape and rich, tropical valleys. See the powerful Kilauea Volcano and Pu’u O’o vent, fly over the waterfalls of the fertile Kohala Mountains and rich Hamakua shore, and pass above the sweeping Waipio and Waimanu Valleys.
Fair Wind Morning Snorkel BBQ Sail Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations Spend the day at sea aboard the Fair Wind II, with this snorkeling adventure. After a hearty Continental breakfast, snorkel or boogie board Kealakekua Bay’s crystal seas, play on the ship’s two 15-foot water slides, and bounce off the high jump platform. Afterwards, take a refreshing, fresh-water shower and enjoy a BBQ lunch on the shaded indoor cabin or open-air sundeck.
Sea Quest Night Manta Experience
Full Day / Diamond Head Vacations The summit of Mauna Kea is renowned as the world’s greatest astronomical observation site and one of Hawaii’s most sacred cultural sites. After dinner at a historic ranch outpost, make your way to the volcano’s top for a sensational sunset. Then, at a lower elevation, an interpretive naturalist will reveal the wonders and world-class clarity of the Hawaiian night skies.
1.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Hop into a rigid hull inflatable raft with a USCG licensed captain and crew and head out for a nighttime adventure to feed manta rays in Keauhou Bay. These graceful and glorious giants soar beneath you as you leisurely and safely view them from above, just feet from the boat. Manta rays do not have stingers and are completely safe to be around, so enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Mauna Kea Summit & Stars Adventure
Captain Zodiac Raft Expedition 4 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Sail the Kona coast aboard the 16-passenger Zodiac raft to Kealakekua Bay marine life sanctuary. There, enjoy snorkeling among the bay’s tropical fish and delicate coral gardens, keeping an eye out for dolphins, turtles, and manta rays, before enjoying a picnic snack and scenic return trip along the shoreline.
Grand Circle Island Excursion 11.5 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Tour the best of the Big Island’s Kona side and Volcanoes National Park on this sweeping 260-mile tour. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the way to Kilauea Volcano, which billows sulfurous steam, and cruise through Hilo Town, the floral center of the islands. Visit the Akatsuka Nursery and Big Island Candies, and if time permits, view the rainbows hovering over Rainbow Falls. Head past the sugar cane fields of the Hamakua coastline on the way to Parker Ranch.
Zippin Volcano Adventure 14 Hours / Diamond Head Vacations Get set for a day of zip-line thrills, a helicopter flight, and superb food and wine. Zoom along an 8-line zip course, flying 160 feet above waterfalls. After a deli-style lunch, board a chopper for the best views of active volcano eruptions. Next, explore iconic Rainbow Falls, Boiling Pots, and Kaumana Caves. At Volcano Winery, sample wines and estate-grown teas, and sit down to a Hawaiian-style BBQ lunch.
THE BIG ISLAND: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED BIG ISLAND HOTELS A – Hilo Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo – A DoubleTree
Spencer Beach Kawaihae Kona Kohala Coast Hapuna Bay Hapuna Beach Waikoloa
by Hilton Ookala
Waimea Parker Ranch
Laupahoehoe Point Beach
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger A
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
Hilo Mauna Kea Evel. 13,796 ft.
The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
Keauhou Keauhou Kona
Hilton Waikoloa Village® Kapoho
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa C – Kona Coast
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Mauna Loa Evel. 13,677 ft.
B – Kohala Coast
Castle Kona Bali Kai
Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger
Royal Kona Resort Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Ka Lae (South Point) Southernmost tip of USA
The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Save 20% on spa treatments • Receive complimentary Fun & Sun Activity Pass • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Elegant resort overlooking Pauoa Bay on Kohala Coast • 540 AC rooms & suites • 6 Restaurants, 2 bars, deli, poolside bar • Concierge, 24-hr room service
• Outdoor heated oceanfront pool • Spa Without Walls, 24-hr fitness center • Water sports, Hawaii Tennis Center • 2 Championship golf courses
• Keiki Aloha Program • Complimentary Wi-Fi
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Room upgrade • Save 10% on select spa services • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Lively resort opening onto white-sand beach along Anaeho’omalu Bay • 295 AC rooms & suites • 2 Restaurants, coffee shop, bar
• Concierge, room service • 3 Outdoor pools, 2 kids pools, action slide, whirlpool • Mandara Spa, fitness center • Water sports, tennis
Royal Kona Resort
• 2 Golf courses • Hawaiian cultural activities • Business center • Complimentary Wi-Fi
My Time EXCLUSIVE • Buy one/get one breakfast daily • Save 15% on food & beverage • Plus Signature My Time Amenities
My Time / Preferred Partner • Family-friendly oceanfront landmark in heart of Kailua-Kona • 436 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant, Mai Tai Bar
• Concierge • Outdoor pool, kids pool, saltwater swimming lagoon & private beach cove • Oceanfront Polynesian revue “Voyagers of the Pacific”
• Lotus Center Massage & Spa, fitness center • 4 Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro shop • Wedding services
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Kohala Coast
• Exclusive Forbes Five Star resort on spectacular beach • 243 AC rooms & suites • 4 Restaurants, 3 lounges • 4 Oceanfront pools & King’s Pond • 24-Hr in-room dining, concierge services • Hualalai Sports Club & Spa • Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, 8 Lighted Tennis Courts
• Contemporary resort in Waikoloa Beach Resort • 165 AC villas with full kitchens (3-night minimum) • 6 Gas BBQ grills & picnic area • Infinity pool, hot tub • Fitness center • Walking distance to shopping & dining • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo – A DoubleTree 222 A by Hilton Hilo • Deluxe resort on crescent-shaped bay in Hilo • 379 AC rooms & suites • Restaurant, 2 bars • Concierge, room service • Outdoor pool, sundeck • 24-Hr fitness center • Water sports, bicycle rentals • 9-Holf golf course (complimentary) • Life enrichment activities, wedding gazebo • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Hilton Waikoloa Village® • Oceanfront destination resort • 1,240 AC rooms & suites • 8 Restaurants, 8 bars • 3 Outdoor pools, kids pool, water slides, saltwater snorkeling lagoon • Kohala Spa • 36 Holes of golf, tennis • Numerous family activities • Dolphin Quest Learning Center & Dolphin Village • Mahogany Boats & Trams • Legends of Hawaii Luau
Hilo • Modern resort hotel on Hilo Bay near Mauna Kea • 286 AC rooms & suites • Oceanfront restaurant & bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Fitness center • Salon, gift shop • Live entertainment on weekends • Water sports, golf & tennis nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel B
• Legendary luxury hotel on pristine Kauna’oa Bay • 252 AC rooms & suites • 5 Restaurants, 5 bars, wine bar • Outdoor pool, cabanas • The Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara, salon, fitness center • Robert Trent Jones, Sr. golf course • Seaside Tennis Club • Hawaii cultural experiences, Keiki Club
• Contemporary family-friendly resort perched above Keauhou Bay • 508 AC rooms & suites with private lanais • 2 Restaurants, 2 bars, café, pool bar, Haleo Luau • Outdoor multi-level pool, kids pool • Ho’ola Spa, fitness center • Tennis & basketball courts, volleyball • Water sports, cultural activities, kids club, teen lounge • Complimentary Wi-Fi
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Kohala Coast
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Kona
Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger 2222
• Laid-back resort set on secluded oceanfront lava flow overlooking Keauhou Bay • 166 1- & 2-bedroom condominium units with balconies • BBQ areas • 3 Outdoor pools • 2 Tennis courts • Golf nearby • Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby & at pools • No resort charges
THE BIG ISLAND: HOTELS Royal Sea Cliff Kona by Outrigger Kailua-Kona
• Oceanfront condo hotel on rock bluff along Kona Coast • 154 AC studio, 1- & 2-bedroom units with kitchens & private balconies (2-night minimum) • 2 Swimming pools, jet spa, sundeck, BBQ area • Tennis court, game room • Complimentary Wi-Fi • Mandatory cleaning fee • No resort charges
Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua-Kona • Oceanfront condo resort in Kailua-Kona • 154 Studios & suites with private lanais & full kitchens (some with AC) • BBQ grills, convenience store • Grocery shopping & delivery service • Outdoor pool, sundeck, jet spa • Tour desk • Complimentary Wi-Fi
The worlds tallest sea cliffs of Molokai
MOLOKAI MOLOKAI EXPERIENCES:
On Molokai, “aloha” is a way of life on an island where the longest white-sand beaches in Hawaii
Action Ranch Go horseback riding, biking, or kayaking at the 53,000-acre Great Molokai Ranch, Hawaii’s second largest ranch.
will have only your footprints – and where the most relaxing vacation of a lifetime awaits. When
Sport Fishing Gear up for sport fishing, with marlin, mahi-mahi, ahi (tuna), and ono the prime targets in Molokai’s waters.
with grazing pastures, horses, and cattle, and the century-old Molokai Ranch. You’ll also find
Molokai Churches Kaunakakai’s Church Row is a stretch of road featuring seven small houses of worship dating back to the 19th century.
beauty and awesome natural wonders.
you get to Molokai, you’re really getting away from it all. The island is dominated by a pair of huge ranches – the 14,000-acre Puu O Hoku, a rural gem rainforests, deserted beaches, and small friendly villages. But you won’t find traffic lights, fast-food joints, shopping malls, elevators, or neon signs. The good people of Molokai never were much for the noisier trappings of “civilization,” preferring a simpler way of life to be lived amid unspoiled
Wild Waterfalls Get even closer to Molokai’s untouched and wild side with a hike along the Halawa Valley trail to Moa’ula Falls. Coconuts by Mail Say aloha to friends back home with a free dried coconut sent via US mail from the Hoolehua P.O. in Kaunakakai. Macadamia Farm In Hoolehua, visit Purdy’s Natural Macadamia Nut Farm to sample nuts raw or roasted, and learn about local culture.
MOLOKAI: MAP • HOTELS FEATURED MOLOKAI HOTELS
OLD MAP LOCATIONS
1 Castle Molokai Shores 2 Hotel Molokai
Halawa Kualapuu Kaluakoi
Valley Bay Sandy Beach Murphy’s Beach
Airport at Hoolehua
Mapulehu Kamiloloa Heights
Castle Molokai Shores Molokai • All-suite condominium resort centrally located in Molokai’s largest town • 102 One- & two-bedroom suites with full kitchens & private balconies • BBQ area • Outdoor pool • Salon • Shuffleboard • Restaurants/spa nearby
Halawa Beach Park and the Halawa Valley
Hotel Molokai 222
Molokai • Boutique hideaway on exotic Kamiloloa Beach near Hawaii’s only barrier reef • 45 Rooms with private lanais & kitchenettes • Restaurant, bar, pool bar • Concierge • Outdoor pool, sundeck • Water sports nearby • Hawaiian cultural activities ($) • Complimentary Wi-Fi
GENERAL CONDITIONS Any bookings for tours or travel, including without limitation, for airfares, cruises or packages incorporated in this brochure (“Travel”) made by a client or customer (“You”) with an employee or contractor of Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc dba GOGO Vacations (“GOGO”) are subject to the following general conditions (“General Conditions”) together with the terms and conditions annexed to the itinerary confirmation:
Reservations and Payment A deposit and a signed itinerary confirmation are required at the time of booking. Upon payment of a deposit, You indicate acceptance of the General Conditions. The amount of the deposit will depend on the package booked. At GOGO’s sole discretion full payment may be required 45 days prior to departure; reservations made within 45 days of departure are subject to immediate payment in full; or such other time as GOGO notifies You from time to time. If You are part of a group and have a group representative, your group representative is responsible for advising the group of any/all cancellation penalties. Any person or entity, with whom You deal to book your Travel, does so strictly as your agent. GOGO disclaims liability for payments made to anyone (including such person or entity appointed as your agent), until we receive such payment earmarked for your account and we accept it as such.
Cancellations and Refunds All refunds are subject to cancellation charges of up to 100% of the cost of the Travel. Detailed deposit and cancellation information will be furnished upon booking. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
the express condition that You release GOGO from any and all liability and You thereby waive all additional rights and remedies under your contract or any applicable state, federal or foreign law.
Car, Moped or Scooter Rental A valid driver’s license, major credit card and/or cash deposit are necessary for rentals. All countries have a minimum age requirement, please check with your travel agent for details. Supplements apply during certain periods.
Local Taxes and Service Charges Local room tax, energy surcharges and service charges on room and meals are not included unless specified.Taxes and service charges are based on the hotel’s daily room tariff and not on the land package prices.
Participating Carriers These packages are sold in conjunction with the services of approved ARC and IATA member carriers. Government regulations now enable air carriers to increase their fares on 24-hour notice.
Airfare Air fuel surcharge is included in pricing. Some fares may be non-refundable but may be exchanged for a fee, plus any additional airfare costs due to difference in new airfares. Airlines offer varied promotional fares to the destinations included in this brochure. A minimum stay and advance purchase/ticketing is required. Holiday supplements are applicable and further restrictions may apply. Some airlines impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to www.gogoworldwidevacations.com for more information regarding airlines checked baggage policies.
Photographs and Maps
Any changes or revisions to your Travel will be subject to charges at GOGO’s sole discretion or that imposed by a third party.
Room photographs are shown for informational purposes only and may not represent the actual room category purchased. Maps represented in this brochure are shown for informational purposes only and display only approximate locations and attractions, and are not intended to be exact in every detail.
Not Included in Package Price
Our price for Travel does not include porterage at airport (unless specified) and hotels; tips to local representatives, sightseeing guides, restaurant employees, hotel bellman and chambermaids, wines, liquors, laundry or any other items of a personal nature as well as any items not specifically mentioned within itinerary. Tipping is left to your discretion. In addition, price for Travel are subject to holiday blackouts, peak period and surcharges and other restrictions may apply and vary by resort, cruise and airline carrier.
Refunds for Unused Services Unused hotel nights are refundable only if they cover a minimum of two consecutive nights and only to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the hotel after deducting cancellation charges levied by the hotel, if any. Unused transfers and/or sightseeing tours included in the basic tours will only be refunded to the extent that the tour operator receives a refund from the supplier. To get a prompt refund for unused services, clients are requested to submit to their agent written proof from the hotel or other operator that services were unused and refundable. A check-out bill from the hotel in question will be accepted in lieu of special certification. If no proof is furnished, a refund may be made pending an investigation, which may take up to three months. To be accepted, all refund claims should be presented to the travel agent who initially booked the tour, no later than 30 days after the trip has ended. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any changes, cancellations or modifications of services provided in this itinerary, if such changes are made by the tour participant during the tour. All refunds are conditioned upon your understanding that your acceptance of a refund is on
GOGO and its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns does not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for Your Travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated to GOGO or any of GOGO’s affiliated entities. As a result, GOGO is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, GOGO is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches are not up to U.S. standards. GOGO reserves the right to withdraw any program or Travel in this brochure and/or make such changes in the program(s) or Travel. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors You are required to spend additional night(s), You will be responsible for your own
hotel, transfers and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk. You may see the name GOGO affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by GOGO in any way. The prices of these tours are based on rates in effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
Important Notes–Consult Agent PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Be prepared with proper documentation! United States citizens are required to have a valid passport to travel internationally. Visit http:www.travel.state.gov for information on how to obtain a passport, including forms, fees, and how to locate a passport acceptance facility nearest You. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denied boarding or entry. If You are not a U.S. citizen be certain to check with the consulate of the country You are traveling to for full entry requirements (Visas may be required in addition to passports). Requirements may change after this printing so we recommend that you verify any immigration requirements with the tourist office or consulate before you travel. CST #2088177 GOGO Worldwide Vacations is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. You are not eligible to file a claim against that fund in the event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations’ default. Your right to make a claim is on USTOA’s $1,000,000.00 Traveler’s Assistance Program. GOGO Worldwide Vacations, as an Active Member of USTOA, is required to post $1 Million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of GOGO Worldwide Vacations customers in the unlikely event of GOGO Worldwide Vacations bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 Million posted by GOGO Worldwide Vacations may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by GOGO Worldwide Vacations. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 275 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website at www.USTOA.com.
Travel Protection Travel insurance can help cover unexpected events and is available to provide coverage that may include both medical and cancellation coverage for reasons listed on the description of coverage applicable to the travel protection plan purchased. Please refer to your consultant for more information.
Governing Law The construction, validity and performance of these General Conditions and any disputes between the parties shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles, and any federal laws applicable therein. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey with respect to any legal proceedings relating to these terms. Effective: July 2019 - January 2021 Flight Centre Travel Group (USA) Inc dba GOGO Vacations does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in this brochure. BRC 159
Reorder No. BR 459G
Since 1951, GOGO Vacations has led the way in providing quality vacations at the most affordable prices. Today we are the number one wholesaler in the United States. And for more than a million satisfied travelers a year, the name GOGO Vacations continues to assure financial stability, unequaled value and the widest selection of exciting vacations on six continents. Our nationwide sales agents are committed to helping your travel professional tailor-make the vacation experience of your dreams. As the first company to introduce independent customized package trips, we will help your travel professional plan your entire vacation and take care of every detail – from the lowest airfares and car rentals to an unparalleled selection of hotels and sightseeing options. Let us be your Complete Package Specialist. So, wherever you want to go – whether you want to relax by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, ski the Rockies, explore the exciting cities of Europe, try your luck in Las Vegas or experience any of our other vacations – have your travel professional book you with GOGO Vacations and watch your vacation dreams come true!
Ask your Travel Agent about our other GOGO Vacations Brochures