Future of Mobile Application Development The mobile phone that you carry every time has evolved itself much more than an electronic device. Apart from its regular features such as calling, texting and receiving mails it helps in other activities as well. Thanks to the innovative mobile applications technologies that have come into the market for this development. With advanced technologies you are able to use your mobile phone for social gaming, social networking, browsing, and many more. The idea is to equip every user with all possible computing features downloaded in their mobile phones. And the good news is, the industry today is at a flourishing stage.
An overview of the mobile market would indicate that it has developed over the past few years manifold. One of the reasons is that there has been an increased demand in the next generation technology. The modern day user and customer need mobile application development solutions, that are equipped with greater processing power, consistency, flexibility, safety and that are well integrated with other applications. The new age mobile application development solutions are all aimed to offer the user the above-mentioned facilities in a cost efficient manner.
Popular product R&D services have introduced innovative mobile application solutions fulfilling the present day customer needs. They focus on areas such as:-
● Location-Based Services (LBS) ● Mobile Media Streaming ● Presence & Social Networking ● Messaging & Syncing ● Mobile Advertisement & Ad Engines ● Mobile VoIP ● Gaming That is not all. These companies have the expertise of partnering with multiple domestic and global clients that rank high in the mobile arena. The solutions offered by these companies along with their project execution engineers offer the following services:-
● Helps in developing mobile applications in J2ME, BREW, Android, iPhone, Symbian, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry
● Takes the responsibility of conceptualizing mobile applications and eliciting requirements ● Helps in designing, developing and testing applications ● Helps in porting mobile applications between platforms and devices
● Assists in developing server-side and infrastructure, consisting for location & mapping services ● Helps in incorporating third-party components on the server side , for instance SMS/MMS, billing, feeds, ads, content and so on
● Provides their clients with integrating carrier, SMSC and billing systems ● Helps in coordinating with carriers and other device manufacturers for mobile application testing and certification, for instance NSTL, Java Verified
● Assists in launching and disseminating mobile applications ● OTA download, for instance install & upgrade ● OEM embedded ● Offers Application Stores, for instance iPhone App Store, BlackBerry App World, Android Market, Samsung App Store and many others
● Carrier Catalogs and Storefronts ● Offering support and maintenance services to their clients It is estimated that the mobile application sector would increase in leaps and bounds in the years to come. This suggests that even the average phones today would have more features than the basic ones. Read on - product lifecycle management, embedded software developers
The mobile phone that you carry every time has evolved itself much more than an electronic device. Apart from its regular features such as c...