Seminars and Programs Our specialized areas include: global leadership development, pre-departure preparation and training, global project team management, logical thinking and communication, inter-cultural awareness and assertive communication for global business.
- Leadership Program - Executive Coaching
- Risk Management - Global Management
- Executive Development - Create Vision and Strategy
Human Resource Management
- Recruitment - HR Competences - Organizational Capability
- Performance Management - Strategy for HR Managers - Discrimination & Harassment
- Performance Leadership - Mentoring Employees - HR Business Partner
- PM Essentials - Business Analysis - ITIL Foundation v3
- Facilitation - Teamwork - Proactive Communication
- Multicultural Team Mgt. - Stakeholder Comm. - Negotiation
Business Knowledge and Management
- Marketing - Accounting - MBA Consulting Basics
- Strategy - Organization Development - Time Management
- Facilitation Management - Team Management - Strategic Leadership
Communication Business Skills
- Global Communication - Presentation Skills - Global Sales Training
- Customer Service - Logical Thinking - Meeting Skills
- Contract Negotiation - Negotiation Skills - Integrated Business Skills
Global Mind and Awareness
- Global Awareness - Basic Communication
- Diversity Training - Cross-Culture Awareness
- Assertive Mind and Skills - Business Correspondence
Globalinx training specialists consult with clients to design and develop unique training programmes which closely match clientâ€™s actual business needs. This approach provides our clients with targeted training programmes linked directly to the operational and strategic needs of their business. Our training specialist can create new unique programs to meet specific needs, or customize existing programs to target specific industries or learning needs.
Our seminars are modular in design, using a consistent format and layout, which means that they can be combined to create intensive training programs. Programs can be packaged together and used for predeparture, post-arrival, or new employee intensive training. We integrate a blended learning approach through the use of PC applications, pre-study textbooks, interactive e-mail instruction, and online programs.
Our training style is interactive and participative, ensuring that all participants are fully engaged in the learning process, making their training experience stimulating, effective and enjoyable. Seminars are conducted using a combination of interactive multimedia lectures, case-study workshops, group learning activities, video skits, video recorded role-plays, video review, and instructor and peer review.
Globalinx will assess both the effectiveness of the training program and the progress of the participants and provide immediate and useful feedback to the client. Assessments are used to evaluate participantâ€™s performance and skill level to help identify future training needs, and to evaluate the course design and training material. We then consult with our clients to further develop the content to ensure that the participantâ€™s learning needs are fully satisfied.