GLEN ELLYN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
EventUpdate October 2012 November “Save the Date” Nov 4
Winter Wonderland Fashion Show Abbington Distinctive Banquets 11:00 am
New Member Mixer Lu’s Sushi & Chinese Restaurant 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Multi-Chamber Luncheon Holiday Inn, Carol Stream 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Downtown Holiday Walk
Chamber Events To RSVP or for additional information, contact the Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or 630-469-0907. Registration and updated information at www.glenellynchamber.com.
Glen Ellyn Farmers Market
▪ Every Friday | 8 am to 1 pm Main Street Parking Lot Final market of the year will be on October 26th.
▪ Tuesday, Oct. 9 | 11:30 am Speaker Mary Erlain of Peak Development Stratagies Adelles 535 W. Liberty, Wheaton $25 members, $30 non-members RSVP by Monday, October 8.
Ribbon Cutting and Business After Hours
▪ Wednesday, Oct. 17 | 5:00 pm Money Mailer of Central DuPage Held at North Side Sports Bar 499 Pennsylvania Avenue, Glen Ellyn RSVP by Tuesday, October 16.
Community Shredder Day
▪ Saturday, Oct. 20 | 9 am - 12 noon Parking Lot on West Crescent, Downtown Glen Ellyn Limit: Three (3) banker’s boxes or shopping bags
Connecting business to the greater community 800 Roosevelt Road, Building D, Suite 108 Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137 (630) 469.0907 • (630) 469.0426 www.glenellynchamber.com
▪ Tuesday, Oct. 2 and 16 | 8 am The Meadows 60 N. Nicoll Way, Glen Ellyn ? Cheryl Shurtz (RE/MAX Suburban) 630.868.6322
Board of Directors Meeting ▪ Tuesday, Oct. 16 | 7:30 am Glen Ellyn Bank & Trust 500 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn
▪ Tuesday, Oct. 23 | 5:00 pm The Meadows of Glen Ellyn 60 Nicoll Way, Glen Ellyn RSVP by Monday, October 22.
Downtown Window Painting ▪ Monday, October 15 thru Friday, October 19 Seasonal themes by scouting and student groups.
Halloween Parade and Trick-or-Treating
▪ Saturday, Oct. 27 | 10 am - 1 pm See front for details.
gs ppeunDin a H ! n e e re a w o o 2012 Hall of Card... If Y
Meetings GlenNET Leads Group
Business After Hours
See the Oth
Glen Ellyn Business Leaders’ Forum
▪ Friday, Oct. 12 and 26 | 7:30 am The Meadows 60 N. Nicoll Way, Glen Ellyn ? Rick Lofgren (The Entrepreneur’s Legal Resource) 630.469.7100
▪ Tuesday, Oct. 23 | 8:00 am Inland Bank 520 Crescent Boulevard, Glen Ellyn ? Cheryl Shurtz (RE/MAX Suburban) 630.868.6322
Members First Committee
▪ Thursday, Oct. 25 | 8:00 am Community Bank 357 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn ? Mike Egan (Sign*A*Rama) 630.793.9750
Saturday, October 27
Saturday, October 27th - 4:00 pm Downtown Glen Ellyn
Dress as a zombie or come as a survivor. Walk through the Village with other zombies/survivors and then crawl your way to a variety of restaurants and bars in downtown Glen Ellyn. For more Walk Amongst the Dead information visit www.glenellynchamber.com/zombie_crawl.htm
Tr ick-or-Treati ng
to 1:00 pm Saturday, October 27 - 10:00 am Merchants ing pat Downtown Glen Ellyn at Par tici Prairie Path Park am 9:30 at ins Parade line-up beg