ChamberLuncheon Tuesday, February 12
â€œWhat Do You Need to Know in 2013â€? Business Leaders Growth Series Part I Presented by guest speakers, Paul Sivak, Michael Mahoney and Tom Miroballi
The Chamber Luncheon is a monthly event that is a great opportunity to network with other members, listen to special guest speakers and enjoy a wonderful lunch at a local Chamber restaurant.
RSVP by Friday, February 8
For additional information, or to register for this event, visit the Glen Ellyn Chamber website at www.glenellynchamber.com or call 630-469-0907
Crowne Plaza | 11:30 am to 1:00 pm $25 members/$30 non-members.
GLEN ELLYN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
EventUpdate February 2013 March “Save the Date” Mar. 1
Nominations Needed for Community Awards
Business After Hours
DuPage Family Eyecare
Mar. 15 Ribbon Cutting
ServPro of Wheaton/Glen Ellyn
Mar. 16 Community Awards Breakfast Crowne Plaza from 7:30 to 9:00 am Mar. 21 Multi-Chamber Luncheon
Guest Speaker, Chris Catalano Sign up early! $35 Members.
Chamber Events To RSVP or for additional information, contact the Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or 630-469-0907. Registration and updated information at www.glenellynchamber.com.
▪ Friday, Feb. 8 | 12:00 noon Done & Done Held at Santa Fe 426 N. Main Street, Glen Ellyn RSVP by Thursday, February 7.
▪ Tuesday, Feb. 12 | 11:30 am Glen Ellyn Business Leaders The Crowne Plaza 1250 E. Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn $25 members, $30 non-members RSVP by Friday, February 8.
25th Anniversary Open House Reception
▪ Tuesday, Feb. 19 | 5 to 7 pm AlphaGraphics- Wheaton 128 N. Main Street, Wheaton RSVP by Friday, February 15.
▪ Friday, Feb. 22 | 12:00 noon DuPage Family Eyecare 489 Taft Avenue, Glen Ellyn RSVP by Thursday, February 21.
Meetings Taste of Glen Ellyn Committee
Connecting business to the greater community 800 Roosevelt Road, Building D, Suite 108 Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137 (630) 469.0907 • (630) 469.0426 www.glenellynchamber.com
▪ Wednesday, Feb. 6 | 8 am Tap House Grill 411 N. Main Street, Glen Ellyn ? Chamber of Commerce 630.469.0907
GlenNET Leads Group
▪ Tuesday, Feb. 12 and 26 | 8 am The Meadows 60 N. Nicoll Way, Glen Ellyn ? Cheryl Shurtz (RE/MAX Suburban) 630.868.6322
Glen Ellyn Business Leaders’ Forum
▪ Friday, Feb. 8 and 22 | 7:30 am The Meadows 60 N. Nicoll Way, Glen Ellyn ? Rick Lofgren (The Entrepreneur’s Legal Resource) 630.469.7100
Board of Directors Meeting ▪ Tuesday, Feb. 19 | 7:30 am Glen Ellyn Bank & Trust 500 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn
Members First Committee
▪ Wednesday, Feb. 20 | 8:00 am Rite-Way Custom Homes 540 Duane, 2nd Floor, Glen Ellyn ? Terri Smith-Pfeiffer (Office Resource Solutions) 630.793.9750
▪ Wednesday, Feb. 27 | 8:00 am Inland Bank 520 Crescent Boulevard, Glen Ellyn ? Cheryl Shurtz (RE/MAX Suburban) 630.868.6322