How to be safe in the Internet?
1. Be careful! Not everything people say online will be the truth.
2. Check first Donâ€™t give out any personal details unless you check with a trusted adult.
3. Donâ€™t stay â€”leave a site or game if someone is rude, offensive or makes you feel unsafe.
4. Help - offer help someone whoâ€™s being cyberbullied.
5. Report - if someone is being mean on the internet.
6. Tellâ€”if you feel something is wrong when you are online.
7. Donâ€™t meet -never meet anyone in person you havenâ€™t met before.
8.Don’t tell – NEVER tell anyone
9. Turn on firewall â€“
it will protect you from hackers.
10. Respect other users of the Internet.
11. Donâ€™t send â€“ any confidential data in your emails.
12. Donâ€™t open - the files from unknown sources.
13. Use antivirus software â€“ it will keep your computer safe from viruses.
14. Download files from safety source
- to avoid viruses.
15. Don’t send anything to unknown people – never send your photos to anyone if you aren’t sure who is this person.
16.Read regulations - itâ€™s important.