CITY OF GREENFIELD SEWER BILLING Sewer bills are issued quarterly by the City of Greenfield. To pay your sewer bill you may: • Mail your check using the envelope that came with your sewer bill. • Pay in person with cash, check, or credit at City Hall in room 103 from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Credit or debit cards incur a processing fee of $2.00 or 2.5% (whichever is higher). • Place your check payment in City Hall’s drop box on the south side of the building. • Pay by phone or online using a credit card or e- check. You will need your sewer account number. The phone number to call is 1-866-666-5723 and the website address is www.greenfieldwi.us. From the website choose, “I want to: Pay”. Select sewer bill and follow the prompts. There is a minimum fee of $2.00 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) to use a credit or debit card and $1.50 charged for e-check processing. • Sign up for the Automatic Pay Plan. Payment would automatically be taken from either your checking or savings account on the due date. An application can be received by calling the Finance Department at 414-329-5259 or through our website, www.greenfieldwi.us. From the website choose, “I want to: Pay”. Select sewer bill and fol- low the prompts. Instructions are included with the form. There is no charge for the auto pay service.
CITY OF GREENFIELD FLAG Purchase your City of Greenfield flag today! Available in 3’x5’ ($50) or 4’x6’ sizes ($65). Available at the Greenfield Parks & Recreation Dept. (City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave., Room 200) M-F 8 AM-5 PM.
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS DIRECTORY • Beautification Committee, Greenfield Joan Stevens 414-545-3381 email@example.com
• Greenfield Library Foundation Ronald Tays 414-421-0255
• Milwaukee Metro.
• Boy Scouts of Milwaukee 414-479-8845
• Greenfield Lions Club Don Almquist, Pres.
• Partners of Parks & Recreation PO Box 20625, Greenfield WI 53220 Pam Panich, President 414-881-5866 gfparkpartners.com
• Dan Jansen Family Festival, Inc. Julie Rome www.jansenfest.org • Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin 414-449-4444 2222 S. 114th Street, West Allis 53227 www.easterseals.com/wi-se Offering a wide range of recreational experiences to adults 18+ years with physical disabilities.
• Football, Greenfield Youth Paul Palama 414-217-9633 firstname.lastname@example.org • Girl Scouts of Milw. Area 414-476-1050 • Greater Greenfield Community Chamber 414-533-2137 •
Greenfield 4th of July
(See Partners of Parks & Recreation) PO Box 20625, Greenfield WI 53220
• Greenfield Concert Band P.O. Box 20975, Greenfield WI 53220 Jessica Turtenwald Arenz, President 414-207-4829 email@example.com
• Greenfield Youth Basketball Joe Kuntner 414-708-1211 firstname.lastname@example.org • Greater Greenfield Lions Club, Inc. email@example.com 414-429-5502 • Greenfield Historical Society Roman Blenski 414-327-2847 www.greenfieldhistoricalsocietywi.org • Greenfield Little League www.greenfieldLL.com • Independence First 414-291-7520 Resources for people with disabilities. •
Interfaith, Southwest 414-421-3678 Older Adult Outreach 5980 W. Loomis Road, Greendale WI T ransportation / In-home Visits / Household Chores / Outdoor Chores
• Johns Disposal Service 1-888-473-4701 • Kulwicki Park “Brooks Pavilion” http://gglions.org
Fair Housing Council 414-278-1240
• Southwest YMCA 414-546-9622 • Southwest Aquatic Team (SWAT) Dale Schrank (Lessons) 414-679-9929 Cindy Budnik (Comp. Team) 262-679-SWAT www.swimswat.org • Special Olympics Wisconsin (Greater Milwaukee) 262-241-7786 www.specialolympicswisconsin.org •
Whitnall Area Youth Sports Football - www.whitnallyouthfootball.com Jeff Chesney, President Baseball - www.whitnallyouthbaseball.com Skott Moriarti, President
• WIL-O-WAY Recreation Center Mike Bonk 414-278-3938 M ilwaukee County offers year-round recreation services for children and adults with physical, developmental, and emotional special needs.
• Womens Club, Greenfield Frances Cook 414-231-3055
Community Recreation, Parks & Service Guide for residents of Greenfield, Wisconsin. **UPDATED 4/30/19**