Institute of Georgian Architects
Tbilisi 0105, Georgia
- To assist in development of urban planning and architecture, as interdependent disciplines important to the country in order to create a healthy and sustainable environment.
- To promote reasonable and sustainable development of existing settlements based on issues of cultural heritage and urban planning structures.
- To plan, organize and encourage activities necessary for professional growth of architects, designers, urban planners and adjacent disciplines. Activities to include seminars, training tours, meetings, exhibitions, competitions, and workshops.
- To improve professional standards and ethical norms;
- To implement social and cultural programs, and educate the general public about problems of architectural and urban planning.
- Professional assistance to develop awareness of citizens’ self-consciousness
- To improve legislation related to professional activities.