When we think about cards we usually think about play cards, and sometimes about a hazard. But that's not all. There are people in the world who want to know their future. Will they get married or they will die young? No one knows that… But that's wrong. I think you saw many TV shows where people call fortuneteller. Maybe you think that is stupid, but who knows?
Fortune-tellers Fortune-tellers are people who use cards or crystal balls to see the future. Many people go to the fortune-teller in order to know something about their future. Such visit is very expensive, but people think it will help them become more confident about themselves and their family. But sometimes they feel anxiety and fear, because not every prediction is positive.
Ways oF prediCting the Future:
• Alectromancy: by observation of a rooster pecking at grain • Astrology: by the movements of celestial bodies. • Astromancy: by the stars. • Augury: by the flight of birds. • Bazi or four pillars: by hour, day, month, and year of birth.
• Bibliomancy: by books; frequently, but not always, religious texts. • Cartomancy: by playing cards, tarot cards, or oracle cards. • Ceromancy: by patterns in melting or dripping wax. • Cheiromancy: by the shape of the hands and lines in the palms. • Chronomancy: by determination of lucky and unlucky days.
• Clairvoyance: by spiritual vision or inner sight. • Cleromancy: by casting of lots, or casting bones or stones. • Cold reading: by using visual and aural clues. • Crystallomancy: by crystal ball also called scrying. • Extispicy: by the entrails of animals.
• Face Reading: by means of variations in face and head shape. • Feng shui: by earthen harmony. • Gastromancy: by stomachbased ventriloquism (historically). • Geomancy: by markings in the ground, sand, earth, or soil. • Haruspicy: by the livers of sacrificed animals.
• Horary astrology: the astrology of the time the question was asked. • Hydromancy: by water. • I Ching divination: by yarrow stalks or coins and the I Ching. • Kau cim by means of numbered bamboo sticks shaken from a tube. • Lithomancy: by stones or gems.
• Necromancy: by the dead, or by spirits or souls of the dead. • Numerology: by numbers. • Oneiromancy: by dreams. • Onomancy: by names. • Palmistry: by lines and mounds on the hand.
• Paper fortune teller: origami used in fortunetelling games • Pendulum reading: by the movements of a suspended object. • Pyromancy: by gazing into fire. • Rhabdomancy: divination by rods. • Runecasting or Runic divination: by runes.
• Scrying: by looking at or into reflective objects. • Spirit board: by planchette or talking board. • Taromancy: by a form of cartomancy using tarot cards. • Tasseography or tasseomancy: by tea leaves or coffee grounds.
All of these ways could make you know something about the future. Now, I can’t trust that every prediction method is reliable, so if your prediction is negative don’t worry. It was created to give you some entertainment so it’s simply fun.
These ways of predicting can be used on the St Andrew's Eve party. That will be never-to-beforgotten time spent with your friends!
thanks For WatChing my presentation