Page 1

HOW TO START A BLOG LIKE A PRO [10 SIMPLE STEPS] WWW.FRESHERSBUDDY.COM


REGISTER DOMAIN NAME WHAT IS DOMAIN NAME? Domain name is your blog name and your identity on online with which people remember your blog and type on search engines or simply type your domain name on browser to see what you have got (value added information) for them (your readers).

PROBLEM

SOLUTION

Now, a days it is very difficult to get a domain name that you wish and like and easy to read and write.

You can start a blog with wwww.yourname.com to build your own personal brand if you can not find any good domain name that fits your niche.


BUY A HOSTING WHAT IS A HOSTING AND WHY I NEED TO BUY ONE? Hosting space is where your blog content/data [all files which content the information] is stored. You need a space on internet to store your blog content. If you are looking to make money online by blogging you should have a self-hosted blog (which can be completely controlled by you and with the help of SEO you can drive traffic to your blog).

PICK YOUR HOSTING COMPANY Choose a Hosting provider with good server up-time and also which provides excellent support services 24*7.

SOLUTION Good Hosting companies with 99% uptime and having clean servers and great customer support will charge you around $5 to $10 per month.


DOWNLOAD WORDPRESS BUILD YOUR BLOG ON WORDPRESS PLATFORM Build your blog on WordPress platform which is free and has a great community that helps you to build your blog the way you want with the help of robust CMS (Content Management System) and also you have option of plugins that enhances your blog functionality.

WORDPRESS.ORG

GO WITH FREE THEME

Download the latest WordPress version from www.wordpress.org [Free service]

Start your blogging journey by installing a free WordPress theme to save money when you are getting started with blog.


INSTALL ESSENTIAL PLUGINS YOU CAN INSTALL UPTO 15 USEFUL PLUGINS Install all essential security, SEOptimized, and performance boost plugins. You will find free plugins that will enhance your blog functionalities.

GOLDEN PLUGINS LIST Ultimate Shortcode WP Smush SEO friendly pages Yoast SEO Wordfence W3 Total Cache

READ MORE HERE... Check my blog www.freshersbuddy.com for more details on what each plugin does.


INCLUDE THESE PAGES FIRST YOUR READER AND GOOGLE WANT TO SEE THESE PAGES ON YOUR BLOG About page along with Terms of Use and Privacy Policy pages are mandatory. Include these pages immediately after you set up a your blog.

ABOUT ME PAGE ON YOUR BLOG IS THE SECOND MOST VISITED PAGE ON YOUR BLOG. SO MAKE SURE YOU WRITE A COMPELLING ABOUT PAGE.


PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN A PROFESSIONAL LOGO FIRST! Invest in designing your blog logo to look professional. OR you can use Canva to create a logo for Free in a quick time without having any design skills.

FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE BEST IMPRESSION Your Logo should give a compelling visual impact to your readers and you must make sure you are serious and a professional blogger.


SOCIAL PROFILES CREATE SOCIAL PROFILES FOR YOUR BLOG Setup all social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and Pinterest and focus on only two at the beginning of your blogging journey.


PILLAR ARTICLES YOUR READERS ONE SPECIFIC PROBLEM Write solid cornerstone/pillar content on your blog and hit publish button. Focus on writing only on one specific problem (critical) of your readers.

INVEST TIME IN WRITING AT LEAST 4 PILLAR ARTICLES Write at least 2000 words articles for ranking high on Search Engines by adding value to the blog post with solutions and information that can help your readers basic and important/critical questions.


GET A BUSINESS EMAIL DO NOT USE YOUR REGULAR GMAIL... Get a Business email with your domain name. This makes you look professional and you will gain the trust of your blog readers and Google.

YOU CAN START USING G-SUITE [PAID BUSINESS EMAIL SERVICES] get a G-suite business email service with $3 per user per month. You only need one Business email to start with. Use yourname@domainname.com instead of admin/info/sales etc... [give a signal to your readers that real person is behind the blog with only purpose to solve their problems or add value everytime.


10 PROMOTE YOUR BLOG THE 40 - 60 RULE Now is the time to promote big time. Spend 40% on the creation of blog content and remaining 60% on promoting your blog on Social profiles, Q&A Forums, such as Quora and on Discussion Groups.

PROMOTE. PROMOTE.. PROMOTE...


THANK YOU & HAPPY BLOGGING... WWW.FRESHERSBUDDY.COM


10 Simple Steps to Start a Blog like a Pro...  

Do you know that you can start a blog in under 10 minutes [Thanks to the powerful tools that we have in 2018] However, it takes a dedicated...

10 Simple Steps to Start a Blog like a Pro...  

Do you know that you can start a blog in under 10 minutes [Thanks to the powerful tools that we have in 2018] However, it takes a dedicated...

Advertisement