An exclusive look
Hamilton Reach A considered masterplanned community OVERVIEW
• An established masterplanned community with an end value in excess of $700m.
• Hamilton Reach is just 5km to the Brisbane International Airport, 7.5km to the Domestic Airport and 6km to the Brisbane CBD.
• Education options near Hamilton Reach include Early Learning Centres, kindergartens and primary and secondary schools including some of Brisbane’s most prestigious private schools.
• Part of Northshore, Queensland’s largest waterfront urban renewal project by the Queensland Government with $5 billion of development currently underway.* • Includes a diversity of architecture and property types including freehold homes, terraces and apartments designed by some of Australia’s best architects. • Home to approximately 700 residents.
LIFESTYLE • Walking and cycle paths and 2.5ha of riverfront parklands are included for residents to enjoy as well as a beach and pontoon to launch watercraft on-site. • Free daily fitness classes as part of a partnership with the Live Life Get Active program and the adjacent Northshore Tennis Park gives you every opportunity to live an active lifestyle.
SHOPPING & DINING • Retail, dining and entertainment options are in easy reach including Portside Wharf, Racecourse Road, Skygate and Eat Street Northshore. There’s also a café, Northshore Harbour, at Hamilton Reach.
• Located in a protected pocket of Hamilton with no thoroughfare traffic, bordered by the prestigious Royal Queensland Golf Club and a 550m stretch of the Brisbane River. • The Gateway Motorway is just 3km away to take you to the Gold and Sunshine coasts and beyond. • Hamilton is a prestigious suburb and the top performing Brisbane suburb in the 12 months to June 2018 with house prices up 32.9% and the median house price $1.442m.^
COMMUNITY • A Community Development Manager is dedicated to providing opportunities to bring the community together at exclusive events for Hamilton Reach residents. • A truly connected community, where carefully planned amenity ensures you can enjoy views of the Brisbane River or surrounding parklands.
TRANSPORT • The Northshore Hamilton CityCat terminal is on site for easy transport to the Brisbane CBD and the on-site bus stop makes regular trips to Doomben train station and surrounding suburbs.
SAFETY & SECURITY • Onsite resident managers provide caretaking and property management services to buildings at Hamilton Reach and security fobs provide access to all apartment buildings and individual residences.
HIGH PROFILE PROPERTIES • Nearly $370m in sales as at September 2019 with an average sale price of $702,000. • Over 70 sales have been achieved in excess of $1m, securing the project’s position as a prestigious, high-end location. • The highest recorded sale to date is $3.995m for a River Home in 2018.
Discover a lifestyle with space to breathe
An award-winner Hamilton Reach is the proud recipient of industry awards including:
Why invest in Brisbane?
A growing population
• Brisbane is continuing to grow with 256,868 new residents expected to move to Brisbane by 2036.#
• Brisbane is set to benefit from $30 billion in major projects, including the Queen’s Wharf Casino and Entertainment Precinct, an international mega cruise ship terminal, a new runway at Brisbane Airport, Brisbane Live Entertainment Centre, and major rail and road projects.
• Queensland is the nation’s interstate migration capital, with 24,000 people choosing to move here each year for the enviable lifestyle, improving economy and relatively affordable housing market.+
Brisbane LGA estimated resident population 1,433,675
Winner | Gardens category Queensland Landscape Architecture Awards (Lat 27), 2019
Winner | Best Residential Development Property Council of Australia Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2018
Winner | Residential Architecture – Houses (Mulitple Housing) Qld Region Architecture Awards (Arkhefield Architects), 2017
Winner | Environmentally Sustainable Development UDIA Queensland Awards for Excellence 2014
Prepared by Urbis; Source: QGSO
A strong economy with strong employment • Queensland’s economy is expected to grow at an average of 3.5% per annum over the next five years, the strongest of all Australian states.@ • With a strong economy comes plenty of employment opportunities with an additional 430,000 jobs forecast from 2016 to 2041.# • Hamilton Reach is in easy access to major employment hubs including the Brisbane CBD, the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports and Australia Trade Coast. • Situated right next to Hamilton Reach, Australia Trade Coast is one of the fastest growing trade and industry regions in Australia, home to around 1500 leading businesses and the second biggest employment zone after the Brisbane CBD.
Resident projected population
Winner | Residential Building (high-rise over 3 storeys) $20m - $50m Queensland Master Builders Awards (Tomkins Builders), 2017
Winner | Residential Project of the Year (SEQ) Master Electricians Australia Award (Electrotek), 2019
Northshore • Northshore is rich in history and home to Brisbane’s first working wharves. • Northshore is three times larger than the Brisbane CBD with 2.5kms of waterfront. Around 20% or 12 ha of State-owned land at Northshore will be public open space.* • Northshore has become home to more than 2000 people, expected to grow to 15,000 within Northshore by 2025.* • There will be employment for up to 15,000 within Northshore by 2025.*
A trusted developer CREATING PROUD COMMUNITIES SINCE 1924 Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with a rich heritage dating from 1924. We’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, with S$33.6 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. After almost a century of creating homes and places for tens of thousands of Australians, experience tells us that what matters the most is the simple joy of living in a place you’re proud to call home.
More than 90 years of history in Australia
Personalised customer care and rewards
Property services and utilities you can rely on
Strong rental returns • Hamilton Reach has a proven rental market with average rents (as at March 2019) being: - 1 bedroom - $405 per week - 2 bedroom - $541 per week - 3 bedroom - $859 per week - 4 bedroom - $1006 per week • Vacancy rates for inner Brisbane apartments is currently just 1.3%.~ • Rental yields for Brisbane apartments remains strong at 5.34%, well above that on offer in Melbourne at 4.58% and Sydney at 3.97%.†
Built on a foundation of connectivity, health and well-being
Award winning sustainable home design for a lifetime of living
Sources * Economic Development Queensland (EDQ). Figures forecasted on completion of the development and based on 2009 Northshore Priority Development Area development scheme. ^ Real Estate Industry Queensland (REIQ). # Urbis report April 2018. Brisbane refers to the Brisbane Local Government Area. + Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), November 2018. @ Deloitte Access Economics. ~ Urbis presentation based on April to June 2018 quarter, new apartments, 0-5km from Brisbane CBD. † Domain Rental Report, April 2019.
B RISBANE CBD 6KM
FORT I T UD E VA L L E Y
MOUNT C O O T-T H A G A S W OR K S E N T E RTAI N M E N T P R E C I NC T
P O RT SIDE WHARF E N T ERTAINMENT P RECINCT
HAMILTON HARBOUR RACECOURSE ROAD BRISBANE TECHNOLOGY PARK
E AT S TR EE T
N O RT H SH O R E H A R B O UR C A F E
NORTHSHORE URBAN DEVELOPMENT AREA
N O RT H SH O R E T E N NI S C O U RT S
N O RT H SH O R E H A M I LT O N C I T Y C AT T E R M I N A L
N O RT H SH O R E BEACH
WAT E R M AR Q U E SOUTH
WAT ERMARQUE NORTH
RIVERLIGHT EAST & NORTH WATERMARQUE ON THE PARK ATRIA NORTH
T H E K EE L S O N
R I V E R H O ME S
ATRIA SOUTH THE GREEN QUARTER
N E W P ORT ROYAL QUEENSLAND GOLF CLUB
BRISBANE AIRPORT 5KM
GOLD COAST 77KM
SUNSHI NE COAST 11 4K M
Find out more about Brisbane's latest lifestyle precinct and why so many are now calling Hamilton Reach home.