Don’t backtrack. Start in Hervey Bay and end in Rainbow Beach or vice versa.
THE BIG BITS
UPGRADE TO PRIVATE HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AT THE AWARD WINNING, FOUR-STAR KINGFISHER BAY RESORT.
EX HERVEY BAY AND RAINBOW BEACH
3 Day 2 Night Tour Code: ex Hervey Bay COOL3HTL Tour Code: ex Rainbow Beach COOLRB3HTL Start in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach and finish in either! Tour inclusions: • 2 nights resort hotel accommodation • Private ensuite bathroom • Large private deck • Aircon and flat screen TV • A queen and a king single bed • 3 full days of Ranger-guided 4WD coach touring • 2 buffet breakfasts in the Maheno Restaurant • 2 $20 dinner vouchers‡ to use at the Maheno or Seabelle Restaurants or join your new friends at the Dingo Bar for a buffet • Courtesy pick up and drop off • Return ferry transfers • National Park fees and levies. From $600 Triple Share From $645 Twin Share Extra Nights (Twin) From $122 Bed and Breakfast
3 Day 2 Night Tour Code: ex Hervey Bay COOL3 Tour Code: ex Rainbow Beach COOLRB3 Start in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach and finish in either. It’s our most popular tour! Tour inclusions:
• 2 nights Wilderness Lodge accommodation • 3 full days of Ranger-guided 4WD coach touring • 2 buffet breakfasts, 3 lunches on tour and 2 buffet dinners • Courtesy pick up and drop off (times under the map) • Return ferry transfers • National Park fees and levies. From $490 Quad Share
From $555 Twin Share
2 Day 1 Night Tour Code: ex Hervey Bay COOL2 Tour Code: ex Rainbow Beach COOLRB2 Start in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach but must finish in Hervey Bay – saving you extra travel time!
Half-day Whale Watch Cruise $120 per person
Tour inclusions: • 1 night Wilderness Lodge accommodation • 2 full days of Ranger-guided 4WD coach touring • 1 buffet breakfast, 2 lunches on tour and 2 buffet dinners • Courtesy pick up and drop off (times under the map) • Return ferry transfers • National Park fees and levies. NB: Ferry departs Fraser Island at 8.30pm to Hervey Bay. From $375 Quad Share
We’ve got sunsets and a spa!
ING BOARDAY 3 ON D
From $430 Twin Share
Single and triple rooms available on all tours. Go to cooldingotour.com for details.
DINNER + BED + BREAKFAST FROM $85
TOUR DEPARTURES AND RETURNS
Forget packing and unpacking and add on a pre and post night which includes buffet dinner and breakfast at the Dingo Bar, Wilderness Lodge accommodation and use of the facilities at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
Ex Hervey Bay
TO FRASER ISLAND: • Pick up from commercial accommodation between 7am and 8am • Ferry departs River Heads at 9am • Extra Nighters: choose the 12.30pm, 3.30pm or 6.45pm ferry. FROM FRASER ISLAND: • Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 5pm (3 Day Tour) • Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 8.30pm (2 Day Tour) • Drop off to commercial accommodation or coach terminal • Extra Nighters: choose the 7.50am, 10.30am or 2pm ferry.
Ex Rainbow Beach TO FRASER ISLAND: • Pick up from commercial accommodation from 7.30am • Pick up times can vary due to tides. FROM FRASER ISLAND: (ONLY ON THE 3 DAY TOUR)
• Drop off to commercial accommodation from 6.00pm • Return times can vary due to tides. Ex Brisbane Packages available VISIT cooldingotour.com for details.
CHILL OUT AND ENJOY THE RESORT’S POOLS, BARS AND SPA From $85 Quad Share
From $123Twin Share
Extra night options are not available ex Rainbow Beach.
CONTACT THE LITTLE BITS
• Bookings cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to departure will incur no cancellation fee. • Bookings cancelled between 24hrs – 48hrs will incur a 50% cancellation fee. • Bookings cancelled less than 24hrs prior to departure or failure to board the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee. • Non utilised tour components will not be refunded. • Rates are based on per person and subject to change. Prices valid from 01 April 2017. Peak season variations apply. • KBRV Resort Operations Pty Ltd (KBRV) and other providers reserve the right to take photographs or videos of participants during the operation of any tour/transfer or activity or part thereof, and to use the resulting images for promotional purposes. By booking a reservation with KBRV, participants agree to allow their images to be used for such purposes without limitations and with no future claims. Participants who prefer their image not be used, must identify themselves to the guide or company representative at the start of the tour, transfer and/or activity. • Twin, triple and sole share Wilderness Lodge accommodation is subject to availability. We reserve the right to allocate a quad share room for these configurations. Doubles are available on request only, no guarantees. • Hotel upgrade tours are subject to black-out periods. Triple share rate is based on existing bedding. • Cool Dingo 2 Day 1 Night Tour ex Rainbow Beach finishes in Hervey Bay (with no option to return to Rainbow Beach). † Whale watch tours can only be booked in conjunction with an Extra Night & available from Aug-Oct. ‡ Dinner vouchers are $20pp, per night (food only) and can be used at any food outlet at Kingfisher Bay Resort.Vouchers must be used in full and surrendered at the time. No change is given.
Cool Dingo Tours Fraser Island Queensland 4655 Australia
Book online: www.cooldingotour.com
1800 FRASER (1800 372 737) Phone: 61 7 4194 9300 Email: email@example.com Fax: 61 7 4194 9230 or Contact your local agent/tour desk
#COOLDINGO KFB500 2017
NO TENTS, SLEEPING BAGS, COOKING, DRIVING OR EXTRA FEES. NO WORRIES!
Forget airless tents; rest easy in a gorgeous bushland setting! • Comfy timber Wilderness Lodges • All linen provided (sheets, pillows and cases, blankets and bath towels) • Gender based quad share rooms • His and hers shared bathroom facilities - hot showers • Large communal area • Kitchenette with free tea and coffee making facilities • Insect screened • Ceiling fans and heaters.
La ke M cK en zi e
• Snap a photo of the SS Maheno wreck on 75-Mile Beach • Climb Indian Head for Fraser Island’s most spectacular views
alk forest boardw Walk the rain
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS • Grab your day pack with towel, swimmers, sunscreen etc
WHAT TO BRING:
• V isit the historical heart - Central Station and the rainforest boardwalk
• T ake a dip in Lake McKenzie Fraser’s most perfect lakeside beach
W TO EL
NG SH O ES
ht r jo y f li g A ir F r as e
DAY 3 Climb Indian Hea d
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT MEMORIES Buffet Breakfast + Lunch
• See ancient King Ferns at Wanggoolba Creek and visit Pile Valley’s famous Satinay trees
• Trek through the sand to an oasis - Lake Wabby • See Fraser’s shifting sands at Hammerstone Sand Blow
• Trek to Basin Lake, which is perched high in the dunes. © Poon W. N.
N. © Poon W.
Lunch + Dinner
You’ll need a sense of humour and a day bag with; BOT
We take all the hassle out of planning and managing, leaving the fun part to you! • Local, expert driver guides • Entertaining and informative commentary • Customised coaches that can handle Fraser Island’s harsh terrain • Air-conditioned comfort • Large panoramic windows.
• Choose an optional Air Fraser joy flight and take off right from the beach. Two-day tour passengers depart after dinner on the 8.30pm ferry. This tour must finish in Hervey Bay.
IT’S THE COOL DINGO WAY!
• E xperience the natural rock pool jacuzzis at Champagne Pools
DON’T FLEE, STAY FOR DAY THREE!
Keep the mingle going and meet other travellers from all over! • Licensed bar - open till late • Theme and event nights • Dance floor Twister, pool tables, volleyball court, music and more.
ck SS M ah en o w re
• V isit The Pinnacles Coloured Sands and learn about local mythology
Buffet Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
• Swim in crystal-clear Eli creek with ocean views © Poon W . N.
We’ll do all the prep and cleaning! • Daily buffet breakfast - everything from fruit and cereal to bacon and eggs • Awesome picnic lunches - cold meat and salad (buffet on Day 3) • Full buffet dinner - themed each night • Dietary requirements catered for.
FRASER’S BEAUTIFUL BEACH SIDE m ocean highway • Drive along 75-Mile Beach
Cha mpag ne Pool s
“The food was amazing and so was the accommodation-far better than camping like you would on a self drive tour!” Lozaa96, Trip Advisor (Feb 2016)
• An all-you-can-eat lunch at Eurong Beach Resort
reek in Eli C
D ip in L ake Wa bby
• FREE Stand Up Paddle Boarding in the clear fresh waters of beautiful Lake Birrabeen. * Itinerary can vary due to seasons, tides and weather conditions