Re Re Re Re Id im ne du cy ea ag w ci cli s fo in ing ng ng r in g
How to create your own
Build your team
Define your problem/ create a plan to solve it
Who cares about your block and community?
• What’s unique about your block? • What do you want to change? • What are some easy, affordable
• Who are your allies? • Are there existing building
or block associations, tenant or business leaders?
steps you can take to start making that change?
• Any citywide groups
• Where can you find the most
with expertise that could help guide you?
• Who’s missing?
Get started/ move from p lanning to action
Applaud success/ examine setbacks/ chart next steps
• Is there an action you can take
that will give your team an easy win or engage more active participation?
• What will have the biggest impact toward your goals?
Assess • How’d you do? • What’s next?
For more information please visit: www.fabnyc.org/sustain.php
Design Anisa Suthayalai www.default.gd and Alex Ching www.thefieldoffice.org
commitment and excitement from your team?