BUSN 258 Week 4 Midterm - Set 1 Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.uophelp.com/BUSN-258/product-9099-BUSN258-Week-4-Midterm---Set-1
For more course tutorials visit www.uophelp.com
1.Question : (TCO 1) Excellent organizations are:
Question :(TCO 2) The Gallup organization studied the impact of customer ________ on long-term customer loyalty and profitability.
Question : (TCO 9) You can gain loyal online customers through a lack of competition if:
Question : (TCO 10) Customer dissatisfaction with a firm's phone call handling stems from:
Question : (TCO 3) A smile originates in the:
Question : (TCO 4) What percent of shopping decisions are made at the point of purchase?
Question : (TCO 1) A business will lose 10â€”30% of its customers in what time frame?
Question : (TCO 8) Behavior is:
9.Question : (TCO 6) Which of the following reasons is NOT a reason for not seeking clarification in a conversation?
10. Question : (TCO 7) Which of the following suggestions is NOT part of the minimum requirements for listening?
11. Question : (TCO 8) To end a call:
12. Question : (TCO 7) When it comes to listening versus speaking:
13. Question : (TCO 6) Changing channels does NOT stem from:
14. Question : (TCO 6) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that you are:
15. Question : (TCO 13) Many customers get their first impression of your company from:
16. Question : (TCO 13) Customers expect a page to load in less than:
17. Question : (TCO 13) Click-path refers to
18. Question : (TCO 6) The first step in handling an upset caller is to ________.
Page: 12 1.
Question : (TCO 1, 4) Define what the word "customer" means in the context of this chapter and discuss the two different kinds of customers that every business has.
2. Question : (TCO 7, 8) What are the three "I"s of eye communication, and how do you see each used in a typical face-toface sales encounter?
3. Question : (TCO 8) What is meant by appropriate dress and grooming for the workplace?