August 2018 1
Our Founder and Advocate Hello, Beautiful! It is my desire to see you “Flourish” to your fullest potential; because I love seeing others succeed. Over the past twenty-five plus years I have gained valuable experience and a wealth of knowledge from my corporate career within the International Telecommunications area. I specialized in building successful business to business relationships; and setting core strategies for driving clientcustomer based initiatives. During my tenor in Global Communications, I have managed and supported large teams in the US, UK, Canada, South America, Asia, Australia, and other amazing places across Europe. The scope of my role as Global Director was to create and maintain end to end processes to support the overall implementation of new products and services for the world's largest carriers. Beyond my corporate career, I have led and founded several non-profits, held several offices within the inspirational support arena, and delivered countless motivational speeches. Most recently in 2015, I founded and built an amazing Networking Organization for Women which has grown rapidly to over twenty chapters in several states. I am also the founder of a Business Advocacy and Development Company that supports women entrepreneurs. In addition, I have held several top-level positions in a few Network Marketing (MLM) companies building my teams from the ground up in very short timeframes. I've held a spot in Success from Home Magazine and led my team to the Millionaires Club with one of the past companies in just six months. My passions are my faith, family, inspiring others, supporting community efforts, and philanthropy. I want to share both my passion and experiences with other women to help them reach their fullest potential in every area of their lives. I am excited for what’s on the horizon with The Flourish Network, Ardia’s Hope, and iFlourish Magazine. Get ready… we have some amazing things coming your way! I can’t wait to see you flourish and I am looking forward to meeting you soon. Here’s to your success!
2 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
The Flourish Network Affirmation I am enough. I already have solutions. I am clothed with favor. I will not let worry control me. I will not let any stress level break me. I will simply breathe. It will be okay. I wonâ€™t quit. I succeed. I grow well. I prosper. and I FLOURISH!
3 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
be uniquely colorful
4 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Life is like a rainbow.
You need both rain and sun to make its colors appear. 5 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Phiverivers.com 6 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
by Linda D. Barbour ©
Shine Baby Shine! It’s time to shine! No more hiding your talents, no more dimming your brilliance, others are waiting to reap the benefits of what you have to offer. So often it is much easier to just tuck our gifts and talents away and pretend they don’t exist. But, it’s time to remove the lid from our individual uniqueness and let our Godgiven gifts and talents shine. The thought of shining can be fearful to many people. Oh my, isn’t that dangerous? Who me? Shine? Yes, you! Why not you? There comes a time when we must realize our ability to excel, and it’s time to crush past the glass ceiling that we set for ourselves. It’s time to take the lid off of our uniqueness, and trust in our abilities. We have gifts that are only specific to us that are just waiting to be unwrapped from deep within, and we must allow others to see that uniqueness shine. Have you been hiding your talents? Is there a special gift or talent that is lying deep within you that you are afraid to share but know that you should? Perhaps it may be creativity, humor, a level of compassion for others, a specific skill set, or maybe even an idea that can change the lives of those around you. We were created to shine and in doing so our gifts are to be shared with others, and likewise theirs with us. Doesn’t this sound exciting? Let me assure you, I if anyone understand the fear associated with stepping out of a comfort zone, and sharing deeply rooted ideas, and setting forth 7 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
something in motion that goes against what most are accustomed to. However, I want to encourage you that once you take the first step, you will gain the momentum and courage to keep on trucking. Fear can no longer be a factor when it comes to the unique gifts and talents that you possess that will cause you to shine. That’s why you have them burning deep within, they are your compass for your life’s purpose. Are you hiding what you have to offer? Does the power behind your gifts and talents frighten you? Everyone has a “reason” or series of “reasons” that holds them back. And… even sometimes we have our own individual “buts” in the way. We all have a “yes, but or what if” lurking in the back of our minds. That’s what causes us to want to hide our potential, or that prevents us from sharing what we have openly. The raw truth is that we all have had experiences that remind us that we better play it safe, “remember last time?” Now is the time to settle these conflicts within and become the best that we can be, it is time to shine! I love tackling the little “buts” that hold people back. Here are a few… do any of them resonate with you? (1) I know that I have things to offer, but I’m not sure how it will be accepted. This means that somewhere in your past you stepped out, only to be knocked down by someone’s negative response, or reaction. This doesn’t mean that you weren’t successful. It only means that the opinions of others determined how you would, or if you would move forward. In order to shine in your best self, you must adopt the mindset that I am going to be true to me and do what I feel convicted to do by the promptings that I feel deep within. (2) I don’t want to be in the limelight, I think that it’s self-serving. When, and where did you learn that standing out was a bad thing? You were created to FLOURISH! Therefore, standing in who you were created to be, your gifts and talents will be most beneficial to others. Your standing out will give others hope that they too can accomplish great things. If I’m totally honest, it’s selfserving not to shine! Why? This way of thinking causes one to become focused inwardly and it prevents others from being impacted in a positive way.
8 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
(3) I have been hurt in the past, so I’m afraid to shine, or stand out. What was it that hurt you from the last experience? Was it a comment? Was it rejection? Or, could it have been that someone saw your ability and hurt you through their actions because they were jealous of your uniqueness? Remember hurt people, hurt people. So, give it another shot, and be your AWESOME Unique Self and shine! (4) It is too much work to shine I’d rather not be noticed. Make no mistake about it, standing out and flowing in excellence will take a lot of time and effort. There may even be people who might not like you for it. But overcoming the challenges and obstacles will make it all worth it in the end. Don’t let your gifts and talents go unnoticed, they are yours to display for the world to see. (5) Shining is arrogant. Not shining is not being a good steward of your God-given gifts and talents. Shine, and shine brightly! There’s nothing arrogant about flowing in your divinely given awesomeness. (6) I don’t have anything to offer. Come on, really? What makes you think that? Did someone tell you this? Where did you get this idea? Every one of us has unique gifts and talents, and not utilizing them to the best of our ability is not only depriving us of being our best self, but it also deprives others around us from reaching their potential as well. (7) I don’t know who I am, how can I shine? You can shine simply by using your gifts and talents, as you begin to do so your identity will no longer be an issue. Operating through your gifts and talents will confirm who you are because they will realize your purpose. Don’t be afraid to try, or to change. Living life never tapping fully into our gifts and talents can result in a mediocre life, when there is so much more for us to experience as we begin to shine. Did any of the “but” reasons above resonate with you? Don’t allow yourself to be held back because of fears or levels of resistance. If you feel that you are not
9 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
bringing your best “me game” and shining in the way that you know that you are capable of, the important question to ask yourself is: Why am I not already shining and bringing my unique brilliance to others around me? Sometimes when we feel we may have failed to shine at something from a past experience, there are blocks that appear that prevent us from moving forward. You may be able to identify your block by asking yourself the questions below, rather than by the measurement of the above statements. See if any of these questions help you uncover any possible blockage from being your shining unique self: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
What’s the “downside” to becoming your most successful self? Can you see yourself shining? Are you just fine the way you are? Do new things make you nervous, or afraid? Has something happened in your past when you tried to step out to let yourself shine?
In closing, what if you really started shining in your community, as a leader, in providing service, or maybe even helping others who need help. Or, maybe you start your own business, foundation, or start a movement around a cause that you are passionate about. Just think of how awesome it would be to shine in something that was created from deep within using your own personal unique gifts and talents. Allowing yourself to shine ignites your own passion and creativity, others will gain energy from being around you, and by experiencing your excellence. In doing so, you will shine, attract more abundance, and those associated with you that embrace your uniqueness will begin to shine too.
You were created to shine…
Shine On! 10 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
The courage to be yourself.
authenticity. 11 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
The Ugly Truth About Today’s “Self-Care” By Emily Paige Skeen
12 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Whether you’re a career woman, a stay-at-home-mom, or somewhere in-between, you’ve probably been inundated with magazine articles, social media posts, books, and ads about self-care. So-called experts proclaim the unending benefits of what’s now being considered a crucial part of success. “Take care of yourself and your business will thrive,” they say. “You can’t grow professionally or financially until you practice self-care!” What Does Modern Self-Care Look Like? What does the term “self-care” actually mean, and why is it so important? The MerriamWebster dictionary defines self-care as “care for oneself.” Pretty straight-forward, right? Unfortunately, the true meaning behind this philosophy has gotten lost in our socialmedia-obsessed, perfection-seeking society. Self-care has become more about appearances and less about doing the things that actually keep you healthy mentally, physically, or spiritually. These days, the idea of self-care looks something like this: working two hours in the morning and then spending the rest of the day shopping (and yet, somehow still making a million dollars), getting manicures and pedicures every week, having your hair done every couple of months at the most upscale salons, exercising with a personal trainer three times a week, indulging in a luxurious massage after a difficult day, taking exotic vacations with your spouse (without the kids), and going on fancy ladies’ nights out with your friends. Is there anything inherently wrong with these activities? Of course not! But what is wrong is painting this as a picture of realistic, achievable self-care. Some of the things mentioned above simply aren’t feasible for the average woman. In real life, most of us can’t afford to have our hair done at a fancy salon every six weeks on the dot, hire a personal trainer, get a mani/pedi each week, go on expensive vacations, or get a massage every time we’re stressed — especially if we’re trying to build a career and budget for a family. But even if we do have the money, we probably can’t find the time. And ladies’ nights? Forget it! By the time you and your friends come up with a date that actually works for everyone, somebody’s kid gets sick. What Does Genuine Self-Care Look Like? True, genuine self-care doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. And it’s not about always doing what you want when you want. Or spending money you don’t have just to keep up appearances. It isn’t about posting glamorous, magazine-ready photos on Facebook or Instagram.
13 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
So, what exactly is real self-care, then? Sure, sometimes it can be indulging in that amazing massage or finally making a night out with your friends actually happen. Or maybe even planning a trip to someplace you’ve always wanted to go — with just your special someone. But if you always try to make self-care about these big, costly events, you’ll end up even more stressed than you already are. The best self-care routine features small steps taken on a daily basis — with the bigger stuff maybe making a cameo every once in a while. Genuine self-care is doing little things regularly that fill you up, rejuvenate you, and make you smile. It’s taking five minutes to stop and enjoy your surroundings. It’s remembering what you’re thankful for. It’s giving yourself permission to just breathe. Practical Self-Care Tips Try a few of these ideas for simple, practical ways to practice self-care: • • • • • • • • • •
Take a bubble bath Go for a walk around your neighborhood Read a good book Trade a bag of chips for a serving of veggies Keep a gratitude journal Study the Bible Pray or meditate Paint your own nails Have a date night at home with your spouse Dance with your kids in the living room
So there you have it: the truth about self-care. You don’t have to spend a ton of money or compete with other women to practice genuine self-care. You can relax and stop playing the “comparing” game (go ahead, breathe that big ol’ sigh of relief!). Taking small steps every day can help you become happier, stronger, and more at peace with your life. Isn’t that what we all want?
Emily Paige Skeen is an author, blogger, and freelancer who lives with her husband and two children in a small town an hour south of Atlanta. She has been traditionally published three times and continues to write whenever possible. These days, that means when both of her kids are fed and occupied, her house is clean, the laundry's done, and all the stars align juuust right. As an author, Skeen writes Christian fiction with a southern flair. When she's not dreaming up stories or chasing after her youngsters, Skeen helps fellow "mamapreneurs" (and other businesses) get found online through her content writing and editing services. Currently, she serves as the Chief Editor for a successful marketing agency based in New York. Learn more at www.emilypaigeskeen.com!
14 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Never let anyone dull your sparkle!
15 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL 16 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Fashion Made to Fit Just like the inimitable snowflakes we’re named after – you’re one of a kind. So, shouldn’t your clothes be uniquely you? © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
lillylashes.com 18 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Atlanta, GA Come, FLOURISH with us! WHEN | August 23rd, 7-9 p.m. (Online RSVP Required)
WHERE | Industrious Perimeter/Sandy Springs 7000 Central Parkway Atlanta, GA 30305 Enjoy wine sampling and bites in the swank Industrious @ Perimeter/Sandy Springs Meet and mingle with like-minded female professionals and business owners, as well as amazing women that just want to connect. Cost |$10 pp Vendor Spaces Available **Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and prior to registering as a vendor.** 19 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Click Here to RSVP for General Admission
20 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
THE FIRST 2 IN 1 PURE PLANT SUPER PROTEINS Bye bye dairy, so long sweeteners, cheerio flavourings and hello deliciously pure that protein vegan super proteins. Our mission is to bring you a new kind of plant protein powder... Super Proteins... where the delicious taste comes not from chemical flavorings or sweeteners but purely from nature in the form of delicious plant based ingredients like rich cacao, zesty baobab and peanuts. Super Proteins where the pure plant proteins are nutritionally boosted by nutrient dense super foods. Super Proteins where every single ingredient in every single pack has a proven health benefit... from helping you build muscle, maintain and repair muscles to helping you: reduce tiredness. support your immune system. balance hormones. maintain healthy bones and more.
Super Proteins that you will choose again and again, made by us with a commitment to purity, quality and always being different. Our Super Proteins are created close to where CS Lewis created the magical world of Narnia and we hope a little of his magical thinking has rubbed off on us as we draw upon our imagination to create these special one-of-a kind Super Proteins.
www.thatprotein.com ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
www.kokopalenki.com 22 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
One of the most amazing caterers anywhere throughout Tampa Bay! Chef Ghada began cooking at the very young age of 12 and has enjoyed cooking for her clients, friends and family ever since. Cooking is Chef Ghada’s passion and she has completed various culinary arts cooking and baking classes while working in catering companies. She has worked as a catering manager and owned 2 “Espresso Café” Bistro’s in Virginia and Washington, serving delicatessen and bakery goods. Now living in Tampa, Ghada continues her work offering her delicious and broad culinary services to private clients, companies and Organizations. Ghada is known for using only the freshest ingredients for her homemade cuisine. Her beautiful presentations are the perfect marriage between quality and exceptional taste.
www.dashofsaltnpepper.com 10353 Cross Creek Blvd. Tampa, FL 33647 23 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
By: Erin Erbeck (Roswell, GA)
I have spent my life in bad relationships. The relationships would begin with mutual adoration, consistently morphing as they progressed into my own inferiority complex. I became less and less important. I lost my voice in the relationship. It wasnâ€™t until my marriage ended that this really occurred to me. I had spent five years of my life gradually speaking my mind less, spending less time outside the home, having my flaws pointed out, feeling less beautiful, less smart, less meaningful. Less. My marriage ended unexpectedly. I was a stay-at-home mom at the time, my world was very small. My husband had traveled frequently, so my two small boys and I were very close and spent all of our time together. In one action, my husband had ended our marriage, lost his job, our income and our health insurance. It was time for immediate action on my part. Motivated entirely by the love for my kids, a job was secured in days, and divorce proceedings were expedited. I said exactly what I thought to everyone who had an opinion. I fought hard to advocate for my children. I disagreed with people I respected when I knew I was right. I barreled forward. I tore out of the shell of the lesser version of me.
24 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
As I progressed in my career, took care of my family, purchased a home, and began dating again. I feared that I would lose this powerful version of myself. I couldn’t let another man take this away. I couldn’t let my children be raised by a woman consistently weakened by her relationship. What was I missing in my relationships? It was respect, but not just from men, from myself. This was the first time in my life that I truly respected myself. Something about this made me demand respect from others. Requiring respect from a partner made dating easier. I could use ‘respect’ as a gauge. How does he treat his pets? His family? His mother? His colleagues? How does he treat me? When I began dating the wonderful man I am honored to have as my beau, he taught me so much more about respect. I am in awe of his intelligence, his love and his kindness, and whenever I note this sense of wonder, he responds with the same wonder and awe toward me. Respect. I was among so many women who do not know that love is entirely about respect. In order to love yourself, you must first respect yourself. And in order to love another or have true love in return, you must give and require respect. Feel it AND show it. It can be so simple, just the same things we tell our children: Say ‘Thank you’. Notice accomplishments, not failures. And always appreciate what they do in your world. Never forget to know what each of you give to the partnership. Listen. Always listen attentively to what they have to say. So much respect comes in being entirely in the moment together.
Say “I love you” … Say it every day and really mean it.
25 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Hill tribe Backpack Hand made by skilled hill tribe artisans. Back of the Bag has adjustable straps on back and front fastening. The front straps clip down onto magnet popper fastenings. The large middle pocket has a zip across the middle. Great for everyday back pack, travel day trip or a unique fashion item. Each one is unique so colour patterning will slightly differ from photo. Length-42cm x Width-38cm
Shipped 24 hours 6 days a week from the U.K. ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Marcie Muensterman Chapter Leader Wesley Chapel, FL
Meet Marcie Muensterman, our Wesley Chapel/New Tampa chapter leader. Marcie is a mother of two young children and been married for 11 years. She has friends coast to coast as well as multiple countries. Her background is in travel, but she decided to transition into becoming a personal stylist to spend more time with her family. Marcie is extremely others focused but her journey was uphill and wasn't easy. Many times, she says, when she is looking back on how she got to this place in life; it came with sacrificing women relationships and spending time alone or excessively working, hoping to get where she needed to go without help. Since joining cabi clothing in spring of 2013, she has devoted her life to helping women feel good about themselves no matter where they are in their life journey. She is helping women of all ages and body type change the way they see themselves and their closet. She encourages confidence, helps them shop smarter, building a wardrobe they love, and her super power is teaching them to dress without fear in under 5 minutes! Beyond that, she LOVES connecting women to other women to help every woman she knows get to know each other better. Cabi facilitates a relationship-first business practice and it has taught her to grow together instead of alone, which has been life-changing and inspiring for not only herself but the women around her. Flourish provides additional space for Marcie's passion to bring like-minded, driven, kind women together, which she is finding is her truest passion. Each month, she continues to meet, connect, and flourish with the women in the Tampa area, a place she has only lived for 2 years.
marcie.cabionline.com Flourish Wesley Chapel, FL “No more crying in your closet!” 27 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Wesley Chapel, FL Come, FLOURISH with us! WHEN | September 13th, 7-9 p.m. (Online RSVP Required)
WHERE | Alera Med Spa 2311 Cypress Cove Suite 101 Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 Enjoy wine sampling and bites in the swank Alera Med Spa Meet and mingle with like-minded female professionals and business owners, as well as amazing women that just want to connect. Cost |$10 pp Vendor Spaces Available **Please contact us at email@example.com for information and prior to registering as a vendor.**
Click Here to RSVP for General Admission
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
By: Lorainne Shockley - Delray Beach, FL
(Social Media& Branding Professional)
As a first-time or small business owner, posting on social media is certainly on your to-do list. Admittedly, it’s just not very high up there. After all, your immediate goal may be local marketing. You don’t need the whole world to find you yet. Once your company grows though, you will want to expand your customer base. When a customer searches for you online, not only do they expect to find a well-designed website, but a strong social media presence, too. For a business owner delving into professional social media use for the first time, it can be quite daunting. How often should you post? Is it okay to post pictures and videos? What do you do with a negative comment? Those are all important questions. If used correctly, social media can be a huge marketing tool that can generate leads, nurture your relationship with your customers, and make you money. If used incorrectly, social media can tarnish your company’s reputation. Just think of how many times you’ve heard of big brand faux pas where a customer had a poor experience and the company reacted badly. Those incidents stick with people. 29 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
That’s why I’ve come up with this handy list of 15 social media do’s and don’ts. These tips will clue you in on the best behavior across social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more. 1. DO Make Sure Your Profiles Are Filled out First things first. Before you do any posting, your social media profiles must be filled out 100 percent. For some social media platforms like Twitter, this is easy. You need little more than a short bio, a profile picture, a location, and a link to your website. If you’re using Facebook, you’ll create a Facebook Business Page, which has far more detailed information. Take the time to log in to each social media platform you use and add this info. Don’t just copy and paste it from one platform to another. You do want to use similar language from Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, but that language shouldn’t be identical. Once you’ve filled out all your profiles, you can start posting. 2. DON’T Forget the Best Times to Post Posting on social media is an art in and of itself. Think about your personal social media use for a moment. You probably have that one friend who just doesn’t know when to quit. They post about everything, from their breakfast to their work commute to what they’re cooking for dinner. That’s annoying, right? Eventually you unfollow or even unfriend this person. Don’t be the business version of that friend. Your customers do care about what you have to say, but if you abuse that trust and post every hour, you’re going to lose customers. With that said, here are the days and times to consider posting listed below. Information is based on sixteen studies conducted by CoSchedule. Instagram: Mondays and Fridays at 2 a.m., 8 to 9 a.m., and 5 p.m.; skip the afternoon posts Google+: Wednesdays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., and noon to 1 p.m.; no evening posting here LinkedIn: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 7 to 8 a.m., noon, and 5 to 6 p.m.; avoid posts later in the evening Pinterest: Sundays for food posts, Mondays for fitness posts, Tuesdays for gadget posts, Wednesdays for quotes, Thursdays for outfits, Fridays for GIFs, and Saturdays for travel, with the weekend having the highest engagement at 2 a.m., 2 p.m., and 9 p.m. Twitter: Wednesdays at noon, 3 p.m., and 5 to 6 p.m.; avoid morning posting
30 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Facebook: Sundays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, with the weekend having 32 percent engagement and the weekdays having 18 percent engagement at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. Of course, these times aren’t gospel. If you have something to post on Twitter on a Friday morning or a Tuesday evening, you don’t necessarily have to refrain. If its breaking news, like a product announcement, you should post right away. As a small business owner acclimating to using social media professionally though, follow these guidelines at first. See which days and times work best with your audience. 3. DO Consider Using Automation Software Okay, but what if 3 p.m. Wednesday rolls around and you’re busy in a meeting? Do you just skip posting for that day and wait until the next week? Not necessarily. You want to engage the most prospective customers with each post, but you can’t be awake and on social media around the clock to do so. What’s your other option? You can use automation software. Services like CoSchedule, Sprout Social, Oktopost, Hootsuite, Buffer, and HubSpot are some of the most popular ones, but there are countless others. Some of these are cheaper than others. Some may even be free. Regardless, the premise is the same. You log in to these services, draft the post you want online, set a time for it to automatically post, and move on with your life. As a business owner, your time is already stretched thin, so automation services are ideal. 4. DON’T Forget Your Links The goal of posting on social media is twofold: you want to get more likes on your social media page and you also want to guide customers to your website. You can’t achieve the latter goal if you’re not linking customers to your landing page, your blog, or your ecommerce store. Don’t just trust that your customers will see your website URL on your social media profile and click it. With each post you make, hyperlink back to your site. The page on your site you link back to varies depending on your goals. If you’re sharing a blog post you wrote, you want to link customers to that post. If you just announced a new product or service, you want to link customers to your ecommerce store. If you’re looking for new leads, guide visitors to your landing page so they can opt in. With many social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram, you can always go back and edit your post if you didn’t include a link. Try to make linking a habit, though. 5. DO Feel Free to Share Relevant Content You Find By now, you’re getting the hang of this social media thing. You’re posting regularly and sharing your blog posts, company news, and discounts. Customers are responding well, and you have lots of new leads. What if you don’t necessarily have something to post on 31 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
a particular day? First, as we mentioned before, don’t feel like you have to post on social media if you have nothing to say. That said, you don’t want to go weeks without posting, either. If you don’t have anything of your own to post, comb through social media and look for relevant content to share. We don’t recommend sharing your competitor’s content, but a cool infographic, a fun (but brief) video, or even a motivational quote can act as a good buffer during posting lulls. 6. DON’ T Forget Your Other Accounts There’s a lot of social media out there, and we’ve already mentioned the big ones. As a small business owner, you may get some momentum going on your Facebook profile and then get sidetracked with other responsibilities. Your Twitter or Google+ pages sit stagnant. When you make a post on one account, you have to do so on all your accounts. Again, automation software can really help here. You can copy content from Facebook to Google+ and back again. When it comes to Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube though, you have to share your content through different media per platform. 7. DO Tread Lightly if Covering Popular News You know what really gets people talking? The news. In fact, Facebook and Twitter both have trending sections on their respective platforms that let you see what people are talking about. You may want to get in on this and make a related post. This will certainly catch people’s attention, and you may get some new customers out of the deal, too. While this can work sometimes, this tactic can also backfire. You have to tread very, very lightly. Here’s what I recommend if you’re going to chime in on popular news stories: -
No personal opinions, unless you want the comments section to turn into a flame war. Avoid posting about national tragedies unless someone in your company was personally affected. Don’t talk about politics. It won’t end well. If you hear that a popular mega star’s makeup product has just surpassed two million dollars in sales, it can be tempting to try to shoehorn your own product into that story. If you’re a brewery though, that makes no sense. Instead, try to find big stories relevant to your industry. Say you’re a small makeup company, for example. Then it’s perfectly acceptable to mention the mega star’s makeup news and use it as a launching point to discuss your own products.
The bottom line is that you need to be smart about how you use the news. One misstep in this area could be a huge PR nightmare.
32 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
8. DON’T Only Post Text When you write your blog, you don’t just post walls of text, right? Of course not. That would be visually boring. Customers would be turned off. Instead, you punch up the content with subheadings and pictures. Your social media strategy should be similar. It shouldn’t be text post after text post. You should also include videos, images, and infographics. If you have a smartphone and a YouTube account, you can make videos. There are many free image-editing websites and programs you can download to make your own infographics or eye-catching images. Mix this other media with your text posts for some good variety. 9. DO Respond to as Many Questions and Comments as Realistically Possible As more customers find your social media pages, they’re going to engage with your more. With every post you make, you’ll get an influx of comments and questions. These may pour in days after you publish your post. If you’ve never had such a huge customer response before, this can be overwhelming at first. How can you make enough time to respond to everyone? Realistically, you can’t. While in a perfect world, you’d be able to fire off fast responses to every comment you get on social media, that’s just not plausible. That’s why you have to prioritize. Answer questions first, as these are more pressing. If someone has a complaint, address this right away, too (more on this in a minute). Then, if you have time, respond to individual comments. If your schedule allows, you can also go back to the post about a week later and leave a blanket comment thanking everyone for their responses. This lets your customers know you’ve at least read what they’ve said. In the end, customers want their voices heard. They want to feel like their opinions matter. By responding to comments, you show you value your customers. 10. DON’T Gloss Over Negative Comments and Reviews We already mentioned that customers will have complaints. This is inevitable. No matter what kind of business you run, from a small company like yours to a Fortune 500, someone is bound to say something negative at some point. These are the kinds of comments you want to prioritize. If the customer had a bad experience or got a broken/defective product, start a dialogue with them. Give them a phone number they can call or someone they can email to get the problem rectified. It can be paralyzingly scary to get your first negative comment. Your first inclination might be to sweep it under the rug. Don’t do this. Your second inclination might be to delete the post. Definitely don’t do this unless the post is full of profanity or other incendiary remarks. If you start deleting all negative posts, customers will notice. You’ll soon get a reputation, and not a good one.
33 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
11. DO the Posting and Commenting Yourself (or Hire Someone to Do It) How many times have you seen this scenario in the news? A company’s intern makes a totally irresponsible post on social media. The company gets lambasted for a few days until the hubbub dies down. Each time you post on social media, you’re representing your company. That means your message, language, and tone should be consistent with your brand and values. If you have someone step in and make a post that doesn’t align with those values, you could lose customers. Just as worse, you could end up in the news for a cringe-worthy social media post. That’s why it is best that you yourself do the posting. Barring that, you may want to hire a social media manager. They’re in charge of avoiding the above fiascos and other social media disasters. Make sure you get final approval on all content before it is posted. 12. DON’ T Write Robotically If you’ve used social media personally for years and suddenly make the switch to using it professionally, it can be nerve-wracking. You feel you have to adjust your tone and posting style to be more professional. Think twice about that. You should be conversational. Your tone should be relaxed yet informative. If you’re too stuffy or use too much jargon, your customers are going to scroll right by your content. Before you post anything, give it a read-over. Does any of it sound unnatural or robotic, even? Go back and give it some personality. Any old automation software can write stiff social media posts. It is up to you to give it some oomph. 13. DO Sell on Social Media You can open an ecommerce store on Facebook that’s separate from your site’s ecommerce store, stocking the same products (or different ones!). Before checkout, customers can complete their checkout on Facebook or be redirected to your website. It never hurts to have more ways to sell. Instagram just rolled out business profiles for companies, too, so keep your eyes peeled there. You may be able to start selling on Instagram in the near future. 14. DON?T be Too Salesy On social media, the average consumer is bombarded with companies trying to sell to them. Whether through ads or sponsored content, there’s no reprieve. Yes, you’re trying to sell to your customers, too. You want them to buy your products and services. If you try to force it though, it will never happen. You should let customers know about your ecommerce store. If you’re having a sale or offering a discount, post about that, too. 34 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Don’t make every post about your products, though. Avoid salesy language. You’re a businessperson, not a used car salesman. There are more facets to your business than sell, sell, sell. Let your customers know that. 15. DO Keep a Level Head As a business owner, there are hard days and then there are hard days. Sometimes a customer may make a remark on social media that is just dying for a response. This person is baiting you, waiting for you to make a move. What is the best move to make in this situation? None at all. If you take the bait and respond back nastily, you’re hurting your company’s image. That comment will be screenshotted or retweeted or otherwise saved. It will appear again and again. Even if you delete it, it will never truly go away. The next time you’re having a tough day and you get a mean comment egging you on, refrain. Take a deep breath. Step away from the computer. When you come back, you can write back to this customer in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. In closing, successfully navigating social media as a small business owner is like getting through a minefield unscathed. it’s not impossible, but it will be a challenge. If you keep your brand and values in mind in all that you do, you’ll be in good shape. That should keep you from writing robotically, starting online fights with mean customers, and pushing sales at the expense of all else. While social media can sometimes be stressful, at the end of the day, these platforms are crucial for marketing your business. The sooner you master social media, the sooner you can unlock its true potential.
35 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
October 26th - 28 th Join us for some me time – girl time!
Enjoy an amazing weekend girlfriend getaway with like-minded women. Guaranteed to be filled full of empowerment and relaxation in an inspiring environment at a golf and spa resort in beautiful Palm Springs, FL. Full details, including room reservations and event registration via the information and registration button below. Information and Registration ***Special Resort Room Pricing Available *** Just mention “iFlourish Conference” when calling to make reservations.
We can’t wait to FLOURISH with you!
36 © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Vickie Smith Pure Romance ~ Advance Director
706 429-5045 37 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
The Flourish Network is a unique organization and we do things differently on purpose for purpose. We take pride in offering a "wholesome" and "safe place" for women to come and grow. It is our goal to provide a unique environment where women can flourish both personally and professionally. We strive to provide an atmosphere that is void of competitiveness, aggressiveness, hard selling tactics, and all of the uncomfortable things that turn people off from the ordinary networking experience. More importantly, we understand that it is not just about us building business! For us, it is much bigger than that, which is why we extend a hand to others selflessly to assist them in flourishing in our communities. We are passionate about FLOURISHING. We love what we do, and you will too! Come, FLOURISH with us! Find a Chapter Near You www.comeflourish.com
38 ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Twins Bluetooth Headsets Airpods Portable for iPhone and Androids
www.smartmoderns.com 39 Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Strawberry Honey Lemonade
Ingredients 1 and 1/2 pounds strawberries washed and halved 6 cups water Juice of 4 Large Lemons 1/2 cup honey (or to taste) Directions 1. Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the strawberries. 2. Add the strawberries, 2 cups of water, the lemon juice, and honey to the blender. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the remaining water. Taste. Stir in more honey if you'd like it sweeter. 3. Serve over ice. Enjoy!
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Greek Salmon Salad Ingredients Salmon Salad
Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
16 ounces salmon fillets olive oil as needed kosher salt as needed cracked black pepper as needed 8 cups lettuce (romaine, spinach or kale) 1 cup tomatoes chopped 1 cup diced cucumber diced 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/4 cup lemon juice zest of one lemon 1/2 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon dijon mustard 1 teaspoon honey 2 cloves minced garlic 8 fresh basil leaves 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
(Recipe continued on the next page.)
Salmon Lightly season both sides of the salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on both sides to coat. Heat grill to medium-high. Add a small amount of vegetable oil on a folded piece of paper towel, and then carefully grease the grill grates with the oil. Once the grill is nice and hot, add the seasoned salmon fillets. Cook salmon uncovered about 4 to 5 minutes on each side until flaky (about 130-140°F). Remove the salmon from the grill and transfer to a clean plate, cover to keep warm. Remove skin if still attached.
Salad Bedding In a large bowl add salad ingredients; lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, cheese, and walnuts. Set aside.
Lemon Basil Vinaigrette Add lemon juice, zest, olive oil, mustard, honey, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a blender. Blend until well combined and a slightly thick and opaque dressing is achieved, about 30 seconds. Add more salt and pepper as desired.
RECIPE NOTES To Serve- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat the ingredients, you will have extra dressing. Evenly divide mixture among four bowls and top with 1 salmon fillet. Drizzle each salmon with more dressing if desired.
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
This is how we FLOURISH! The essence of our organization is building authentic, lasting, and loving relationships. We believe that as we connect on a personal level and build friendships, we all FLOURISH by default both personally and professionally. Meet Michelle Randles (Left) - Furniture Artist and Owner of m.lavishment and Anne Cicconi (Right) â€“ Interior Designer and Owner of White Horse Interiors and Renovations, LLC and The Chapter Leader of The Flourish Network Johns Creek Chapter. ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
ness Advocacy and Strategy Optimization If it can be visualized… it can be realized!
HANDMADE LEATHER JOURNAL Your precious memories and thoughts deserve the best. These Leather Journals are beautiful and timeless. They are handmade with intricately crafted imagery. Each Leather Journal has an inspiring quote or zodiac inspired design engraved on the cover. The pages of the journals are unlined and made of environmentally friendly “tree-free” paper. All 100 pages are handmade, cotton, and bleed resistant for fountain pen usage. Unlike regular books, these classic brown & black leather journals will stand the test of time. Leather is well-known for being one of the most resilient textiles for a keepsake that will stay with you for years. Now you can have the same features for your written treasures. From yoga & tree of life to the compass & world travel you're sure to find one that speaks to you. Order Yours @ © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Body Basics By: Sarah Littlejohn - Reston, VA Health and Fitness Coach
Walking is the body’s best medicine. Walking is not only the simplest form of exercise that almost everyone can do, it’s also a free activity that can aid in weight loss and maintenance. But walking’s benefits go even further — here are 10 more reasons to start, or keep, walking: 1. IT SHARPENS YOUR BRAIN Walking for exercise may become increasingly important as we age and our risk for dementia and other brain disorders increases. It can even help reverse the effects of aging. One study published in the Annals of Neurology found that the 69 participants ages 55–88 who met the exercise guidelines set by the American Heart Association showed a significantly lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. To improve your cognition even more, try walking backward. One Dutch study found that walking backward helped subjects literally think faster on their feet. Incorporating specific mind-enhancing moves into your workout — such as moving in certain patterns with coordinated arm movements — can also boost the brain benefits of walking.
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
2. IT STRENGTHENS YOUR BONES Walking can help strengthen bones and reduce your risk of osteoporosis. One Nurses’ Health study found that women who walked for a minimum of 4 hours a week saw a 40% reduced risk of hip fractures. While other forms of vigorous exercise such as running, jumping and weightlifting offer bone-strengthening benefits, the good news is that walking appears to do the same. That’s great news for those just starting a workout routine, people who must complete low-impact exercise due to joint issues and, of course, anyone who loves walking.
3. IT BOOSTS YOUR MOOD Having a rough day? Walk it off. Numerous studies have linked walking for exercise with improved mood and reduced stress levels. And it’s even better if you can take a stroll through nature — walking outdoors near greenery has been shown to help reduce feelings of frustration and may even help put your brain into a state of meditation.
4. IT ENHANCES YOUR CIRCULATION Regular physical activity like walking is great for your heart. It enhances your circulation, helping to lower blood pressure and reduce your risk of stroke. And it doesn’t take much to reap the benefits: Walking briskly for just 30 minutes a day is enough to improve heart health.
5. IT REDUCES YOUR RISK OF TRIPPING AND FALLING Stepping out on a regular basis could help prevent the trips and falls that can occur as we age. Balance loss and weak muscles in the shins can cause a shuffling gait that can put you at a higher risk of tripping or falling. Regular walks can help improve balance by strengthening the lower body. Walking with an exaggerated heel-to-toe action can help strengthen these muscles even more by emphasizing the movement of the foot toward the shins (also known as dorsiflexion).
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
6. IT BOLSTERS YOUR MEMORY Having a hard time remembering where your keys are? Walking regularly appears to help specifically bolster the hippocampus, the part of the brain involved in verbal memory and learning. A study of women ages 65 and older, performed by researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, found that age-related memory decline was lower in those who walked more.
7. LESSEN THE PAIN OF CONDITIONS LIKE ARTHRITIS AND FIBROMYALGIA Walking most days of the week may help lessen pain and reduce symptoms for those with conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia. The moderate, low-impact nature of walking is enough to lower pain and improve function for most. (Just be sure to consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.)
8. IT IMPROVES YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS Walking can help improve your blood glucose levels at any time of the day or night but perhaps even more so right after a meal. One study published in the journal Diabetes Care found that a brief 15-minute walk after a meal was as effective at lowering blood sugar levels in 24 hours as a longer 45-minute walk.
9. IT RAISES YOUR IMMUNITY Stay healthy with daily steps. A walk every day may even help your body fend off illness better. Regular exercise can also contribute to maintaining a healthy weight, which helps reduce your risk of diseases such as cancer and Type 2 diabetes.
10. IT IMPROVES YOUR SLEEP Walking may help you fall asleep faster and sleep more soundly, especially if you suffer from insomnia. A morning walk outdoors may be particularly beneficial since exposure to daylight can help you stay in tune with your natural circadian rhythms.
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Brilliant Inspiration By: Trudy Edwards â€“ Manchester, England
Entrepreneurship comes with many challenges and just as many opportunities to learn from those who came before you. There are now countless books, podcasts and online courses and challenges to push you outside your comfort zone. But female entrepreneurs face many unique challenges, particularly those who are founding a company or seeking funding in a male-dominated field. Thankfully, women who have excelled in business, tech and entrepreneurship are eager to share their lessons and advice in talks, podcasts, books and through mentoring. It is both healing and inspiring to read at least part of one personal development book a day. Just a chapter or 20 pages in the morning can make all the difference in how you see yourself and the world around you.
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Here are five benefits of a daily habit of reading inspirational books: 1. You interpret yourself and the world more positively. When you read an inspiring book every day, you flood your brain with positive words and uplifting concepts. Making the time for this raises your vibration and keeps you in optimal conditions more often than not. 2. You're inspired to make better choices and take positive actions more often. A lot of personal development books come with exercises and prompts that get you thinking about the choices you make and why you make them. An honest evaluation of your life as it is frees you to make the changes you need to make while still feeling good about yourself. Danielle LaPorte's The Desire Map is an excellent book with lots of illuminating prompts and exercises. When you're aware of the thinking behind your actions, you can erase your negative thought tapes and replace them with words of love, possibility, power, and magic. This makes you super aware of what you choose to fill your day with, so you can do more of what's working, and less of what's not. 3. You don't improve; you expand. Reading an inspiring book, a day isn't to improve your life — it's to enhance your life. The whole point of personal development is to expand more of what you've got, not improve what you think is lacking. When you approach each book as a treasure map to discover hidden knowledge, you adopt a playful, curious attitude that lets you explore each book from a grounded, expansive place. 4.You smash through your limitations. You start to believe you can be more, do more and experience more. A daily diet of inspiring words spurs you to explore what you're capable of, and where your limitations lie so you can smash through them. This is how you get stronger and better — you dare yourself to go where you haven't gone before, so you can experience what you haven't had before. When we believe we can be more, we're pulled to do and feel more.
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
5. You create personal projects that rocket your growth. All the positive thinking, decision making, and better choices make you hungry for growth and excellence. You find yourself mapping out a vision for your life and crafting an action plan that gets you where you want to go. While these projects may not necessarily tie into your job or career, they address the part of you that yearns to feel vibrantly alive and fulfilled in every moment. Even if you struggle at first, it's worth it to read an inspiring book every morning or at whatever time works best for you. You can amplify your creativity, productivity, positive self-image, and capabilities. Here is a list of amazingly inspiring and insights-packed books that are written for women and by women, making them some of the most relatable and empowering books for female entrepreneurs. Hereâ€™s to Posh Reading for the Posh Girl Boss! "Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead," by Sheryl Sandberg Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg changed the conversation around women in the workplace with this book and the 2010 TEDtalk on the same topic. The book will open your eyes to how women experience elements of working life differently from men and how to adapt or shift your awareness to compensate. (And if give recently graduated from school, be sure to check out the version just for you, "Lean In for Graduates" with advice tailored specifically for those just leaving academia.) "The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assumance. What Women Should Know" by Katty Kay and Claire Shipman It comes as no surprise that confidence is a major key to success in an industry filled with pitching, presenting, interviewing, selling and soliciting funding. This is the focus of "The Confidence Code," which comes to us from the authors of "Womenomics." Through interviews with successful women and a survey of existing science, this book presents a number of insights to help you assess your own confidence, notice mistakes and make subtle changes to assert yourself more effectively. "Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom and Wonder" by Arianna Huffington The Huffington Post founder has long been a critic of the "always busy" mentality that reigns supreme in the working world, and a supporter of preserving your mental health
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
and closely guarding your quality sleep. (Her latest book, "The Sleep Revolution," hones in on that topic). This book provides a broader look at the way we evaluate our success in a world so focused on fame and fortune and provides useful advice for keeping things in perspective and in balance when you're climbing your way to the top. "Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear" by Elizabeth Gilbert After the immense success of "Eat, Pray, Love," Gilbert tackles creativity, inspiration and the elusive muse in her latest book. The book offers a frank discussion of some of the less glamorous realities of living a creative life-- the struggle to produce quality work, fears of inadequacy. She covered this topic in a TEDTalk as well, and her vulnerable approach weaves in her own experience, creating a narrative that is as relatable as it is inspiring. "Shark Tales: How I Turned $1000 into a Billion Dollar Business" by Barbara Corcoran Barbara Corcoran was a business force to be reckoned with long before she joined the cast of judges who hear hundreds of Shark Tank pitches from entrepreneurs, both men and women. She knows the mistakes that women can make in their journey to business success, because she traveled that road herself. In her 2011 book, she walks you through her entrepreneurial journey, sharing lessons on life and business along the way. "Become an Idea Machine: Because Ideas Are the Currency of the 21st Century" By Claudia Azula Altucher Entrepreneurship is more of a marathon than a sprint, and it requires the ability to think quickly, creatively solve problems and produce a constant flow of ideas. This book fro Claudia Altucher is more of a workbook than a novel, providing months of daily prompts to "flex your idea muscle." By completing these exercises and pushing yourself to think differently, you'll expand your ability to come up with novel solutions to any challenge that entrepreneurship sends your way. "Radical Self Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams" by Gala Darling Let's face it -- entrepreneurship isn't for a faint of heart. Financial challenges, late nights, constant pitching and a close tie between your venture and your sense of self can wear on your confidence and your opinion of yourself. This book is packed with the Radical Self Love that Gala is all about and will help turn you into your own number one fan. It functions like a hug and a pep talk from your best friend, reminding you how amazing you are and giving you actionable steps to revive the passion, confidence and--as Gala puts it--"love and sequins" inside your heart.
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
"#GIRLBOSS" by Sophia Amoruso The founder of NastyGal shares the story of the company's growth, using her personal experience to share a few of the lessons she learned along the way. This book is less of a tactical "how to" for women who are starting or growing their own business but serves as an inspiring story of a fellow female entrepreneur who made it big without shying away from her own femininity. "Girl Code: Unlocking Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur" by Cara Alwill Leyba We know that female entrepreneurs and leaders are powerful and can drive incredible success for the businesses they lead, and Cara Alwill Leyba argues that we're more powerful together when we connect with and support one another. This book is intended to motivate and inspire--Leyba is a life coach, after all--and the stories throughout aim to show the amazing things that can happen when female entrepreneurs combine their powers to make things happen.
ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Hey you… You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are smart. You are resilient. You are phenomenal. You are worth it. You are strong. You are enough.
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Cupcake Polish brings you high quality, special effect nail polish that is an affordable luxury. Cupcake Polishes are handmade, long lasting, and always 5-free. We specialize in holographic nail polish and special effects polish.
The world's most amazing holographic nail polish! www.cupcakepolish.com ÂŠ Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Flourishing on Purpose Because we choose to do things differently, lives are being changed not only within our network as a whole, but in our communities as well and that’s the beauty of it all. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of others and reach beyond the normal practice of just networking for business. We take pride in the fact that we grow our network organically. What this means is that we don’t attend other groups to market our networking organization. There’s no need for us to do that because we allow our vision, passion, and energy to attract those individuals that are called to be a part of our network. Our goal is to break past the status quo of what is perceived as “normal networking”; because it’s much bigger than that! We flourish on purpose for a purpose. We admit… we are different, we love it, and are perfectly OK with that. We strongly believe that every single person, business, and organization has their own specific purpose and calling. Because of this, every single person, business, and organization is unique and should have their own unique business strategy that is specific only to them. When everyone flows in their designated path for their purpose and calling this eliminates all forms of competition and aggressive behavior. We understand that no one can ever fulfill another’s purpose because it is unique to that individual or business and that’s exactly how we FLOURISH. Since our beginning in March of 2015, we’ve purposed to hold tight to our vision and plan of doing things differently and operating in integrity. In doing so, we’ve always made it a point to respect all other businesses and networking organizations by not overstepping any boundaries that could possibly be a conflict with any form of their vision, purpose, or business model. We are very proud of our stance as it is a demonstration of both integrity and respect on our part. Sometimes, we get a little push-back from doing things differently, but that is to be expected when you go against the grain of what is considered to be “the norm”. Stepping outside of the box of the norm opens new possibilities and gives a freshness that we feel is needed to provide an atmosphere to truly FLOURISH. We are so excited about all of the wonderful things that are happening in our amazing organization. Get ready for an amazing 2018 as we unveil new offerings that will cause us to FLOURISH to new heights. Come, FLOURISH with us @ comeflourish.com © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine © Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Advertise with us…
Broaden Your Reach for your Business! We are elated to offer iFlourish Magazine to wonderful women in the U.S. and abroad. Our goal is to inspire, motivate, and provide a platform to feature amazing women entrepreneurs and their businesses. Cost-effective advertising options are available in the iFlourish Magazine. Our publication features editorial coverage that is meaningful and relevant for today’s business women and female entrepreneurs. We will offer you the opportunity to connect to unique audiences otherwise unreachable. We also promise to present your brand’s specific message in a, bold and beautiful way so that you can flourish to another level in your business.
Products ~ Services ~ Features For more information on our advertising packages, please contact us @ info.comeflourishwithus.com
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
We appreciate you… We couldn’t FLOURISH without you!
Subscribe to Mailing List
© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine
Flourish on purpose.
Â© Copyright 2018 iFloruish Magazine