ULTIMATE BREAKFAST RECIPES The Ultimate Cereal Recipe
Ingredients •Mixed frozen berries (blueberries, strawberries, etc) •Crushed almonds and walnuts (I use my magic bullet for this) •1 sliced banana •1 cup of organic unsweetened almond milk
Directions 1. Mix all the ingredients above and enjoy. To make it an even healthier breakfast, add 2 free-range organic eggs (scrambled or omelet style) on the side to get your lean protein.
The Ultimate Berry Morning Yoghurt
The Ultimate Egg White Omelette
• 1 cup fat-free blueberry yogurt • ½ cup reduced fat cottage cheese • ½ cup blueberries and/or sliced strawberries • 2 tablespoons fat free granola • 1 teaspoon crushes walnuts or almonds • 2 teaspoons grated dark chocolate
• 3 egg whites • Olive oil spray • 2 green onions, sliced • 50g baby spinach • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill • Sea salt and cracked black pepper
1. In individual cups or a large bowl,
1. Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with
combine the yogurt, cottage cheese, berries, granola, and nuts. Grate the chocolate over the top. Enjoy!
“This is something I can create quickly and easily and dash out. I dislike eggs, and I find it difficult to get enough protein into my morning meals. This has really helped with staying healthier and getting in more protein, plus I don’t get hungry for carbs in the late morning when I have this dish.” A healthy yogurt parfait packs plenty of protein for a slow release of energy throughout the day. Topped with fresh fruit and granola, it seems more like a dessert than a mandatory morning meal.
olive oil spray. Add green onion, spinach and dill, and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan and season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
2. Lightly spray pan again with a little oil. In a bowl, whisk egg whites with electric beaters until soft peaks form.
3.Add egg whites to the pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle spinach filling over half the omelette and cook for further 3 minutes or until the base is golden.
4.Carefully fold over omelette to enclose filling. Serve immediately