Welcome to the Regional Quarter report. In the graphs below you will find an overview of the Growth in Raised Matched and Realized across programmes and in the following pages you can zoom in specific strategies, results and trends per Region. Enjoy analysing!
Africa - Realizations Q3 2011 992
1. Main program focus for each sub-region in Africa is GCDP ICX & OGX. This is very evident in Q3 performance, as GCDP TN and EP grew relatively (19% TN & 57%) and absolutely (114 TN &61 EP). However, Some countries also have GIP TN or EP as one of their focus, example Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya. 2. Main driver of this GCDP experience are the GCDP Projects, which are been implemented across the region. Each of this country or regional initiatives is aligned to an Umbrella regional initiative, Active Contribution Program. This umbrella initiative also has an effect on other programs across all entities like TMP & TLP. The projects create an opportunity to provide team experiences for young people. This initiative is managed by coordinator working full time on behalf of the region, ensuring proper implementation and alignment of each countries initiative to ACP and also to the program focus. GCDP TN & EP. 3. Next Steps: Exploring GIP Marketing: Some countries are exploring the GIP market through specific segment, while other is solving visa issues, which hinders GIP realisation. Also, sub-regions will be reviewing their plan and program focus at sub-regional strategic meeting (WACs, Pioneers & MC EB in South Africa) to ensure proper growth. 311
2011 GCDPi 2012
2. Southern Africa: Leadership Career Development, Health Improvement, Education & Literacy, (Projects via bus campaign).
1. Initiatives implemented in West Africa include are Leadership Career development, Health Improvement, Education & Literacy (Go west Africa & International Language program)
3. East Africa: Leadership development, Education & Economic growth.
2011 GCDPo 2012
21 9 South Africa
6 East Africa
4. Key Outcome: (a)- A more coordinated and self-sustaining region, managed by the regional Chair, ACP Coordinator, MCPs and AI Africa responsible. (b)Collaboration amongst MCPs (c)- A more health region in global membership status. (d) Growth opportunity for GCDP, GIP, TMP & TLP
AP Highlight 10.The Pacifics are progressing in their November Peak realisation 11.MoC is having a good result in raising through their segmentation focus, where India decreasing in GIP raising because of lacking in EP supply 12.The VIMPT is mostly dropping in GCDP TN Raise, where Taiwan is up scaling GCDP their GCDP TN. 13.Cambodia, Sri lanka, Pakistan and Thailand is progressing in GCDP TN raising, will be waiting for match on next month
Progressing AP Initiatives 8. AP ER Initiative: Held AP ER summit in MoC to increase sales activity and initiatives in the region.
9. South East Asia Initiative: Currently establishing virtual teams in coordinating certain activities such as: Exchange intra SEA, Regional partnerships, and talent capacity 10.Mandarin Initiative: Driven by MoC, in raising Mandarin Speaking TN in AP, where during summer they sent CEEDer to specific entities to do sales activities.
Central Europe+Turkey GIP Q3 TN Match GIP TN Match Q3 1213
GIP TN Match Q3 1112 106
CEE Highlight 91
1. Central Europe+ Turkey works on GIP delivery and managed to increase at a good rate.
2. Baltics countries had a breakthrough in past quarter in GIP EP Raise.
61 56 18 10
Baltics GIP Q3 EP RAISE GIP EP RAISE Q3 1213
3. Russia and Ukraine prepared themselves for non-peak TN realizations.
GIP EP RAISE Q3 1112
4. Former Yugoslavia sub region is doing good in GIP EP raise.
5. Some CYs in CAC had breakthrough in GCDP EP raising
Strategic Activities in CEE
Russia & Ukraine GCDP Q3 TN Match GCDP TN Match Q3 1213
GCDP TN Match Q3 1112
1. CEE Technical EP Center: With good network of technical universities in CEE, a lot of countries in CEE focus on technical product for students. AIESEC International closely work with CEE for this initiative. GIP strategic meeting is organized to support delivery of this strategy
95 80 55
2. Regional Initiative: 1) Technical GIP EP CEE Center; 2) Regional GCDP Project; 3) CEED in CEE
Former Yugoslavia Q3 GIP EP Raise GIP EP RA Q3 1213
GIP EP RA Q3 1112
50 26 22
3. Sub regional initiative: With different focus, different sub regions have developed their sub regional initiatives.
4. Virtual space for MCP discussion/MCVP recruitment discussion organized by CEE coordinator
CAC GCDP Q3 EP Raise GCDP EP RA Q3 1213 47 44
GCDP EP RA Q3 1112
GCDP EP Match Q3 1213 19
Romania/Bulgaria/Moldova GCDP EP Q3 Match GCDP EP Q3 Match 1112
Iberoamerica - Realizations Q3 2011
Key strategy of the region was definitely the support in scaling up of GCDP operations with a sub-regional approach both for iGCDP and for oGCDP. Nevertheless, IGN was able to grow in all programmes (except of TMP).
Outcome: we can see a growth of 67% in iGCDP and 38% in oGCDP.
Next step in the region are definitely connected with the Dec/Jan realizations: peak time for
oGCDP in South America subregion 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0
oGCDP grew 38% in this subregion. Main driver of growth are clearly Perù, Venezuela and Ecuador which are putting lot of focus on this programme as it’s their cash cow activity.
76 51 42 33 17 9
The outstanding growth of Perú can be associated at the implementation of national product which helped them to standardize and improve processes. Also for next quarter oGCDP will be the focus of the subregion.
6 oGCDP in Central America
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0
Also in Central America subregion, oGCDP grew as it’s the key programme.
3 2 1
oGCDP 2011 0
iGIP in Bra-Col-Mex 60
iGIP grew 27% in te region and the main driver of growth is this subregion with 122% relative growth for Mexico, 59% for Brasil and 21% for Colombia.
Still there is lot of potential to grow especially because oGCDP can be a key driver of talent capacity , current bottleneck in the subregion, therefore proper reintegration processes need to be in place.
52 43 iGIP 2011
40 20 20
These results are consequences of the development of the sales team in the Entities and the subproduct approach which can give more Raising focus. .
Next step for the subregion is still the iGIP Ra and the development of a strong sales team.
4. Actions: Focus on GCDP, had the 1st MENA LCP summit, Open applications for coordinator, focused on transferring the right functional knowledge from one part to the other, internal CEEDership program planned. MCPs & LCPs aligned to global strategies through IC & MENACo. New planning methods were introduced 5. Result: Higher level of knowledge in the region, higher results in GCDP, higher & accurate goals set for the term with proper time lines, more internal connection, right growth strategies are being implemented 6. Next Steps: start the CEED program to cover all knowledge gaps, North Africa conference & have a conference for LCVPs only. Capitalize on Gulfco to align LCVPs & members to global strategies 1. Actions: Focus on OGCDP, align Gulfco’s agenda with MENACo’s output & with global strategies 2. Result: Growth in Bahrain & with the rest it should show in the next peak. Re-planning after MENACo which led to much higher goals 3. Next Steps: Make sure they are using the right strategies to grow, follow Bahrain’s
North Action: Focus on IGCDP, increase functional Africa sub- knowledge & increase awareness of what’s region happening globally. Clarity of LCP role & clarity on planning techniques
Result: Growth in almost all of them in IGCDP. Implementation of GCPs from the network. More ownership to LCPs
Any trend to highlight: Egypt’s growth model
1. Action: Focus on OGCDP & aim for higher goals, functional knowledge delivered. Implementation of GCPs in the network. More ownership to LCPs 2. Results will show more in the upcoming oGCDP peak. But in general higher accurate goals are set for the term & they are all very focused on growing OGCDP.
Western Europe & North America Realizations
8. Significant growth in oGCDP in all WENA sub-regions. Total growth
38% coming mainly from good
7. Drop in TMP experiences provided by 45%. We can’t assess the accuracy as in Q3 2011 we were measuring Members and not experiences.
iGIP Nat. English Speaking C.
iGIP WENA Sub Regions
Q3 12-13 29
oGIP WENA Sub Regions
UNITED UNITED IRELAND STATES KINGDOM
Output Expected: Growth in GIP EP raised, and massive growth in key sub products like Marketing, BA, IT
Trend: Sufficient Increase of the rate between EP Ra to EP Ma.
GREECE PORTUGAL MALTA
1. Key strategies: Up Scaling GCDP TN through projects and creating a sustainable GCDP through a better product packaging to different stakeholders (NGOs, Schools, Host families, and Corporates)
222212 Q3 11-12 Q3 12-13 87 49
Key Strategies: Student market segmentation based on S&D, recruitment channels enhancement (Uni partnerships, Youth Alliances etc)
iGCDP WENA Sub Regions
6. Output Expected: Massive growth in GIP TN Ra in the next 2 months (October – November).
5. Key Strategies: Global Development Program for sales, Sales Campaigns, sub product focus.
Q3 11-12 26 19
9. Regional Initiatives: a. Increase of active membership,b) WENA LCPs leadership development, c) oGCDP massive growth 4. Stagnancy in GIP realizations, but growth in iGIP Matches by 26%, key driver Nat. English Speakers
pipeline from the previous term.
2. Outcome expected: Sustaining GCDP program through its own resource of revenue
3. Trends: Growth comes from AIESEC in Italy which inspires other entities in the