Department of Holy Places Dear Baha’i friend, You are most welcome to visit the House of Baha'u'llah in Edirne at any time during your stay provided that you produce your Baha'i identification at the time of your visit. You can be accompanied by your close relatives (spouse, children, brother/ sister, mother, father) even if they can not produce a Baha'i identification. You are also welcome to visit the Holy Spot associated with the Ministry of Baha’u’llah in (Fatih) Istanbul under the same conditions as above.
The House of Baha'u'llah in Edirne is open on the days/hours written below; Day
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
from 10:00 to 17.00 from 12:00 to 17:00 from 10:00 to 17.00 from 12:00 to 17:00 from 10:00 to 17.00 from 10:00 to 17.00 from 10:00 to 17.00
The Holy Spot in (Fatih) Istanbul is open on the days/hours written ; Day
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
from 11:00 to 13.00 from 11:00 to 13:00 from 11:00 to 13.00 from 11:00 to 13:00 from 11:00 to 13.00
Please be informed that non-Baha’i people are not permitted to visit the Holy Places in Turkey, except with prior permission of the NSA and only if accompanied by a registered Baha’i. For this reason early arrangement with NSA is needed.
You can visit www.bahaiguidetr.com to get more information regarding visiting the Holy Places in Turkey. The address of the Holy Places and names of the Caretakers are written below;
Edirne Address Phone Caretakers
: Baba Demirtas Mah. Kucuk Arasta Sok. No.10 Edirne - Turkey : 0 (284) 214 66 63 : Mr. Fikret Karacay and Mrs.Tahire Karacay
Fatih Address Phone Caretaker
: Fevzi PaĹ&#x;a Cad. Meymenet Sok. No.4 (BeyceÄ&#x;iz mah.) Fatih - Istanbul - Turkey : 0 (212) 521 89 19 : Mss. Sevim VekiI
Please note that the National Assembly does not assume any responsibility for accommodation and transportation. The names of the hotels and traveling agencies given at the mentioned WEB side are private commercial organizations and supplied for guidance and your information only. Also, we would like to remind you that Adrianople Baha'i Tour and World Citizen Tour are organizations, neither controlled by nor under the auspices of the National Assembly. They are privately run commercial activities. With loving Baha'i greetings, N. Vekiloglu Coordinator for he Holy Places in Turkey
How to go to Fatih
ÇİLEK Mağazası (Shop) Semih Kuyumcu (jewelry store) NISANCA Otobüs Durağı (Bus Station) Nisancı Mehmet Pasa Camii (Mosque) Fatih Emniyet Müdürlüğü The Holy Place (No:4) ATIK ALI Otobüs Durağı (Bus Station) Emniyet-Fatih Metro Istasyonu (Station) İstanbul Emniyet Müdürlüğü Go by Car Go by Wolking
• By Car – Go to Fatih – Take (Fevzi Paşa) street. After take (Yavuz Selim) street – Take the first street on left, at the end of the street, turn right, after 100 m you will find the holy place (green house No.4) – Or take the fourth street on the left, there is bus station (Nişanca) in the beginning of the street, go until the Mosque (Nişancı Mehmet Paşa Camii / Mosque), turn left, you will see the holy place (green house No.4)
• By Bus − Go to Fatih. Stop at (Atik Ali Bus Station), enter the street (named street:Meymenet) which there is a shop named (Nihan). Go until the green house No:4. This is the Holy Place.
• From Airport or Otogar(Centrel Bus Station) – – – – –
Take metro(subway) from the airport/Centrel Bus Station Get out at the (Emniyet – Fatih) station Go to the (Akşemsettin) street and at the end of the street turn to the left After 100 meter turn to the right then enter (Meymenet) street Go until the green house No:4. This is the Holy Place.
Nişancı Mehmet Paşa Mosque
THE HOLY PLACE (NO:4)
Fatih Emniyet Müdürlüğü
İstanbul Emniyet Müdürlüğü
Fatih-Emniyet Metro Station
Aksaray Metro Station
How to go to Edirne House Of Bahaullah
İzzet Ağa Bahçesi (Garden)
Mr. Fikret Karacay and Mrs.Tahire Karacay Adress:Baba Demirtas Mah. Mimar Sinan Cad. Kucuk Arasta Sok. No:10 Phone: 0 (284) 214 66 63
Edirne Belediyesi (Edirne municipality)
Selimiye Camii (Mosque)
Ordu Evi House Of Bahaullah İzzet Ağa Garden Vizitor House Ordu Evi-Selimiye Otobüs Durağı (Bus Station)
Eski Camii (The Old Mosque)
Go By Car and Walk Go To Otogar Go To Kapıkule Go To İzzet Ağa Garden
• By Car − After you pass (Ordu Evi-Selimiye) bus station turn right from Eski Camii. − Go straight and you will see Edirne Belediyesi on the left. − when you pass the bus platforms, go to the street on the left crosswise. Named street (Küçük Arasta). − You will see a white house 80 metres forward. This is House of Bahaullah. Right opposite you will see the Visitor House. No:10
• By Walk − Get on a bus from Centrel Bus Station to centrum. Get out of the bus at Ordu EviSelimiye bus station. − Go straight about 150 metres and turn right from Eski Camii. − Pass in front of Edirne Belediyesi. − When you pass the bus platforms go to the street on the left crosswise. Named street (Küçük Arasta). − You will see a white house 80 metres forward. This is House of Bahaullah. Right opposite you will see the Visitor House. No:10
Published on Oct 29, 2011
Monday from 11:00 to 13.00 Tuesday from 11:00 to 13:00 Wednesday from 11:00 to 13.00 Thursday from 11:00 to 13:00 Friday from 11:00 to 13.00...