Subscribe to RSS
Informative | Maintaining A Healthy Relationship by fanomar | on October 6, 2012 0 Tweet
In one of my previous posts, I mentioned on ways on how to spice up your dating ideas, especially when that is your first time. If you happen to be attached with that girl that you just dated a while back, then it is time for you to learn the ropes on how to have a healthy relationship with her. This is important. Why?
Source: via Nithyananthan on Pinterest
Because a considerable portion of people does not know how to have a healthy relationship. That is why you see famous celebrities breaking up after a while of being together in a relationship. They just doesnâ€™t know how to have a healthy relationship where they can work on together for the rest of their lives.
Informative | Possibly The Worst Road Rage Aggressive driving Ever
The key to a healthy relationship
You Make Your Own Destiny, Not Others
The key to a healthy relationship is communication. Thatâ€™s what lacking in most of the celebrity break ups. Source: Uploaded by user via Steve on Pinterest
Self Assumption Is One Of The Things That Will Hinder Your Success Informative | Live Afghan War Footage
Another reason why celebrities broke up converted by Web2PDFConvert.com
frequently is because of the attention that they created. In this case, it is not about a healthy relationship at all. Sometimes, it is all about the money I feel. Anyways, like I said, communication is the key to a healthy relationship. It is not just talking to each other.
Humor | Lol… This is one of the greatest pranks played on people in 2012
Categories Select Category
You also need to do the following:
1. Getting involved with each other Like I mentioned in my previous post, in a healthy relationship, you need to do something that both of you like to do. You cannot do something that only you will like all the time. Those in a healthy relationship usually will do things together instead of being selfish.
2. Getting through conflict Conflicts are part of a healthy relationship as it allows both parties to express their feelings. Both parties should then try to solve it as soon as possible. Compromising, admitting your mistakes and bringing your ego down usually works in order to achieve a healthy relationship. Yes, guys and girls, all of you have that certain amount of ego levels within you. Always keep it in check all the time. Sometimes, the truth hurts. But if you have you ego checked, you will admit that it is your fault. Next, just apologize instead of blaming others, especially your mate.
3. Learning about your significant other so as to have a healthy relationship After you have quarreled with your significant other and have it resolved, the next step to a healthy relationship is for you to learn what they don’t like and not to do it again. In a healthy relationship, learning the other party, however, does not just start from there. Over time, make pointers of what they like and what they don’t like so that both of you can achieve a longer, healthy relationship for the years to come.
4. Don’t solve a problem while both of you are in an angry mode People who are in an angry mode often cannot make a proper decision. In a healthy relationship, both of you should cool down first before talking things through.
5. Spending quality time As time goes by, our goals and our daily life activities will be changed. We might become more hectic than in the past. Don’t let this deter you from spending quality time together as this will erode your healthy relationship with each other.
6. Trying something new Spicing up your love life once in a while can help to build a healthy relationship for a long time. Try doing something new once in a while instead of the usual dinner and movies.
7. Learning how to play again Some of the things that you can do to have that healthy relationship for a long time is to throw in humor and playful interactions, especially after you got into an argument and have it resolved. This is a way to relieve the tense situation and also help you to see the brighter side of the picture. Anyways, maintaining a healthy relationship is not that difficult. It is actually quite easy if you keep applying it everyday. Also, these tips can actually be used for relationships other than straight couples, young or old, married or non-married. It is literally for everyone. So try it.
Fan Omar converted by Web2PDFConvert.com
P.S. I have seen people working 1-2 hours a day and earning $1000 a week, some even a day! Click on the banner to know how
This entry was posted in Informative Tags: a good relationship, a healthy relationship, a healthy relationship is, advice for relationship, advice on relationship, good relationship, healthy relationship, how to be in a good relationship, how to be in a healthy relationship, in a relationship, relationship advice, relationships advice relationship, what is a good relationship, what is a healthy relationship, what is a relationship, what is an healthy relationship, what is healthy relationship ÂŤ Previous Post
Next Post Âť
About The Author: fanomar I hoped you enjoyed my blog. I like to w rite about interesting materials to w hat people are looking for. The best thing about it is that I can make 100% commissions through this blogging viral blogging platform as you see here. And so can you! If you w ant to learn more about how you can make money through blogging, Please click on one of the banners on the site or go here >> Click Here To See How You Can Profit off Blogging & Learn How To Market Any Business online
0 comments Sign in
2 people listening
Post comment as...
Sort: Newest | Oldest Powered by Livefyre
Support: converted by Web2PDFConvert.com
The Vision, The Corporate Team Badass Compensation Want to work for us? Get Money Here.
World class training, from people who walk their talk, real people getting results in their marketing, now, and you can click here for proof.
Got Issues? Contact us. You can put in a support ticket here, and weâ€™ll answer your questions, live : Simply Call: 1-888-262-1934
Copyright ÂŠ 2010-2012 Empower Network. Income Disclaimer | Terms & Conditions | Refund | Privacy | Contact Us | Support Desk | Member Login
If you have any billing questions please contact our billing support team. Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm (EST) at: 1-888-262-1934
converted by Web2PDFConvert.com
In one of my previous posts, I mentioned on ways on how to spice up your dating ideas, especially when that is your first time.If you happen...