new york fashion week The New York Fashion Week held in February and September of each year, is a semi-annual series of events when internationals fashion collection are shown to buyers, the press and the general public. It is one of four major fashion weeks in the world, collectively known as the “Big 4”, along with those in Paris, London and Milan.
The first fashion week was created in 1943 by Eleanor Lambert, press director of the American fashion industry’s first promocional organization, the New York Dress Institute. The event, the world’s first organized fashion week, was called “Press Week” and was created to attract attention away from French fashion during World War II, when fashion industry insiders were unable to travel to Paris to see French fashion shows. Also it was created to showcase American designers for fashion journalists, who had neglected U.S. fashion innovations.
If you want more information about this event, you can enter in this web that have all about the New York Fashion Week. The name is nyfw.com in there you will see the designers, the press about this, the back of house…and a lot of more things.
hayden williams Hayden Williams is a fashion illustrator and designer who creates conceptual designs that showcase his vision for his future fashion label. His work has been recognize and praised by Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Oprah, Naomi Campbell, Kim Kardashian, and many more. He frequently sketched Disney characters as a child. As he got older his drawing style matured and it was a natural progression into fashion illustration and design. Rihanna used one of his illustrations as her Twiter profile picture. This led to a meeting between them when she invited him to one of her tour dates, asking him to bring his design portfolio. His parents discovered his artistic talent when he was 3 years. He partnered with Kate Moss and Rimmel London in 2014 for the collection Idol Eyes. He worked closely with Kate, coming up with illustrated fashion looks together that were inspired by Idol Eyes and Kateâ€™s personal style.
Top 10 besT fashion brands 10. Manolo Blahnik Manolo Blahnik is a Spanish fashion designer and founder of the self-named, high-end shoe brand. With more weird and wonderful designs that you could ever imagine, and a colour palette thet covers every hue and shade possible.
9.Tiffany & Co Is a luxury American multinational jewelry and silverware corporation, with headquarters in New York City. Tiffany sells jewelry, crystal, sterling silver, china, stationery, fragrances, personal accessories, as well as some leather goods. Tiffany is renowned for its luxury goods, especially for its diamonds.
8. Prada Prada is an Italian fashion label which specializes in luxury goods such as leather accessories, shoes, luggage and hats. Runway shows, boutiques, perfumes and LG Prada mobile phone its business today.
7. Dolce & Gabbana Is an Italian luxury industry fashion house. Founded in 1985 by designers Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana in Milan. Domce & Gabbana specializes in luxury items and classic trends. D&G is a more casual line that appeals to a younger audience. Both lines are well known and hugely popular.
6. Gucci The Italian fashion and leather goods house was founded in 1921 in Florence. It stands today as a brand worth nearly $8 billion with revenue which has continued to rise in the 21st century.
5. Armani Founded in 1975 by Giorgio Armani and Sergio Galeotti. The international Italian fashion house covers a wide range of products, from haute couture to ready-to-wear clothing items and jewelry to home interiors.
4. Chanel The brand that inspired a million knock-offs, Chanel is recognized and coveted by women (and men) around the world. From Marilyn Monroe’s perfume to Paris Hilton’s sunglasses, Chanel has played a major role in the designer fashion industry for decades.
3. Louis Vuitton Founded in 1854, Louis Vuitton is a French fashion house specialising in luxury trunks and leather goods monogrammed with the famous LV logo, as well as ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewelry, accessories and sunglasses. Louis Vuitton is one of the world’s leading international fashion houses, operating through small boutiques in highend department stores worldwide.
2. Dior The French luxury goods company, Dior, Founded in 1946 by the eponymous designer Christian Dior. Today the company designs and retails ready-to-wear, leather goods, fashion accessories, footwear, jewelry, timepieces, fragrance, make-up, and skincare products while also maintaining its tradition as a creator of recognized haute-couture. While the Christian Dior label remains largely for womenâ€™s offerings, the company also operates the Dior Home division for men and the baby Dior label for childrens wear.
1. Burberry The British luxury fashion house, distributing clothing and fashion accessories and licensing fragrances. Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most widely copied trademarks. Burberry is most famous for its trench coat, which was designed by founder Thomas Burberry. The company is also best known for its accessories, bags, shoes, watches and fragrance among other products.