Why Does Black Absorb More Heat Than White? By Elisabeth
Black clothing gets hot in the sunshine, but white doesn’t, why?
• Light and heat are both types of energy so one can become the other
The Main Colors of White Light
• White light is made up of three main colors, red, green, and blue
• Red reﬂects oﬀ red stuﬀ and absorbs blue and green same with blue and green, but white reﬂects it all and black absorbs it all
Another Way to Explain • Dark colors absorb more light, which becomes the heat, because they absorb more electromagnetic radiation but light colors reﬂect the light from them
• That is why solar panels are black and darker c0lors, you never see a white solar panel, do you?
That is Why…
• That is why black and darker colors absorb more heat and light than white and lighter colors
Thanks for Watching!
I Hope You Enjoyed it!!!
www.bibledoctrinehealthmovement.com/missions.html www.zazzle.com/gold+businesscards www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2003/05/22/ pinkagendist.wordpress.com/tag/real-‐estate/ technorati.com › Technorati Women › Articles www.americanmountainrentals.com/cabins/heavensview.html en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_panel paradigmscience.com/technical-‐data/ arkanesolutions.com/