HOME SALE STRATEGY Insert Your Name Here Company Name Title Date
Understanding Your Expectations What questions do you have about working with a real estate agent? What are your expectations of your real estate agent?
Strategies for Selling Your Home 1. The Power of Branding 2. Merchandising 3. Promotion 4. Networking 5. Competitive Pricing 6. Negotiating & Closing
1. The Power of Branding
monthly readers 1 in 6 adults 1 in 5 homeowners 1 in 4 women
The Power of a Brand Consumers associate quality with the brand
2. Merchandising Curb Appeal Staging Interior Condition Access
Elements of Merchandising Curb Appeal Many buyers will immediately eliminate a property from consideration based on its drive-by appearance Keep the lawn manicured Clear walkways Trim and maintain landscaping
Elements of Merchandising Staging and Interior Condition “The way you live in your house and the way you sell your house are two different things” Remove clutter Put extra furniture in storage Organize closets and cabinets Depersonalize décor For more staging ideas visit bhgrealestate.com/views/video
Elements of Merchandising Be Ready to Show Provide easy access Be flexible for showings Prospective buyers feel more comfortable if the seller isn’t home
Keep your home neat
3. Promotion I will promote your home both online and offline to potential buyers and other agents
Online Promotion Where The Consumers Are! With 9 out of 10 homebuyers on the Internet it is important that we have an online strategy to promote your home
We Will Market Your Home Online
BHG Drives Traffic to Your Home Once a home search is conducted on bhgrealestate.com, buyers are directed to my local companyâ€™s website providing all MLS listings available in the areaâ€Ś
Driving More Traffic to Your Home
www.bhg.com 7 million visitors each month have the ability to get to your listing in just two clicks when they visit this site
Helping You Get The Word Out
Advertising Direct Mail
Exclusive Access to Meredith Customers
million+ people in Meredithâ€™s subscriber database
The Power of Yard Signs
most commonly used information source
The Power of Open Houses
Open Houses advertised online & offline
Mobilizing Local Agents In 2011, 87% of all buyers used a real estate agent as a source of information in the purchase of their home. I will mobilize the local agents to show your home: Entering it in the MLS
Holding Broker Open Houses Emailing Just Listed notices Posting on social media sites Distributing flyers I will also target agents who are known to work this area in case they have buyers ready to go!
4. Networking & Reach I have a large sphere of influence and a worldwide network of agents behind me Your buyer could be anywhere in the world
5. Positioning Your Home Factors affecting home positioning 1. Location, size, condition and amenities of the house 2. Local market conditions
3. Recently sold properties
Positioning Your Home Reviewing the market
Current Homes on Market
To show what buyers have been willing to pay for a home like yours. This carries the most weight in pricing your home.
To show what buyers will be viewing â€“ your competition. This is important in how we position your home in the market.
6. Negotiation & Closing When we have an interested buyer who makes an offer, that is when I put my market expertise to work.
6. Negotiation & Closing When we have negotiated and executed a contract with all terms and conditions agreed upon, then I become responsible for making sure every detail is handled correctly and in the necessary time frame. Iâ€™ll interact with others to manage the package including: Other agents involved
Attorneys Property inspectors Insurance agents Mortgage representatives
My Professional Experience I position myself as your trusted adviser and help you develop a professional team to meet your goals. My Credentials Licensed in KS & MO, Part of the NAR, KCRAR and Heartland MLS. My Background 6 years combined experience in investment
property, property management, seller and buyer representation. Personal Married to Sara Tinoco, have lived in KC 17 years, love what I do!
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes Locally owned, Quality vs. Quantity. Collectively 175 years of experience. 450 Agents and growing! Over $1 Billion in Sales Volume in 2012 Plaza Office