Underwritten in part by:
• Web Sites and Portals for public, permissioned and internal audiences
As SharePoint specialists, Buildingi delivers high quality SharePoint implementations that support our clients’ daily work and yearly objectives. With hundreds of migrations, website deployments and technology implementations under our belts, our developers and consultants bring expertise in eDiscovery, Enterprise Content Management, and other high-value uses of the SharePoint platform.
• Content Management with social capabilities and powerful search • Global Collaboration in a secure, well-managed environment • Information Governance and compliance for risk mitigation
• Custom Applications for streamlined practices We understand the power of enterprise-wide data integration and how it empowers companies and government entities to make smart decisions, respond to the dynamic needs of their business with flexibility, and strengthen their processes using real and immediate information. Buildingi clients are Fortune 1000 enterprises and government organizations at the local, state and federal levels. Buildingi is a General Services Administration-approved vendor (GSA # GS-00F-0019X).
• Search Effectiveness using relevance, refinement, and social cues
Clouding the issues
• Business Intelligence for data-backed decision-making
EMC Corporation EMC Corporation is the world’s leading developer and provider of information infrastructure technologies. We provide organizations of all sizes and across all industries with the products, services, and solutions they need to manage data growth and get the greatest value from information. EMC cloud solutions are helping millions to realize the benefits of managing, delivering, and consuming IT services via public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures. Fully virtualized EMC architectures provide secure control over cloud-based data and applications, while reducing costs and expanding the ways people access, manage, and interact with information. It’s a new era for enterprise content and the role of information and its usage is under constant change. Traditional enterprise content management needs have also transformed and organizations are looking for innovative ways to capitalize on this new information experience. The EMC Documentum family of advanced enterprise content management solutions provides a comprehensive, fully unified software platform that allows organizations to manage and leverage content in a cost-effective, controlled manner while providing secured access and re-use across the enterprise. Critical to this new shift is a focus on enterprise compliance and an emphasis on content security, strong authentication and advanced rights management for information both at rest and in motion. The family of advanced enterprise content management solutions leverage and extend Microsoft SharePoint capabilities that allow customers to use the familiar SharePoint interfaces to access business processes, workflows and content. In addition, organizations can scale SharePoint to accommodate information governance, mitigate risk associated with content within the enterprise, and reduce administrative and infrastructure costs while enabling SharePoint to improve content visibility. To meet these new information challenges and to support everyday business needs, EMC’s unified ECM platform includes mobile and social collaboration, case management, business process management, web content management, document capture, customer communications management, compliance, and archiving.
www.emc.com ©2013 AIIM - The Global Community of Information Professionals