10 Tips For Choosing a Commercial Air Conditioning Company By M James
If you're looking for a commercial air conditioning company to install a heating and ventilation system for you, then perhaps you know exactly what you need, which company you'll choose, and why. Alternatively you might not know the first thing about heating and ventilation, and need all the help you can get.
Here's what you need to know.
1. You'll want to know that the commercial air con company you're consider will be able to work with you to see what sort of air conditioning design you'll need. You'll want to count on their experience and knowledge, and they'll need to be aware of your requirements.
2. Having a choice of different brands and models will make finding your perfect air con system much easier. If you can only choose from a couple of systems, or one brand then you might have to make more compromises, than you want to. You might also end up paying for features you'll never use, or not have the versatility you need.
3. The company you choose will also need to be able to work with any other suppliers or contractors you have on site, especially if it's a new build.
4. The company you choose should be able to provide you with the product and other required information and guidance you need in order to make the right choice for your needs.
5. The commercial air conditioning company you choose will also need to be aware of relevant legal standards and best practice recommendations for air conditioning design and installation, so that they make sure that your system doesn't contravene any regulations.
6. It's important that you and your commercial air conditioning company are aware of any applicable noise legislations too. You don't want to find the perfect heating and ventilation system only to find that you can't have it because it's too noisy for your application.
7. You'll want to make sure that the air con systems you're looking at are energy efficient so that they are not expensive to run, and are better for the environment.
8. You might also need to think about any future capability and expansion needs you may need. Your small shop might not be going to have more sales space or departments, but your hotel, or office might grow and have different needs.
9. It's important that your commercial air con installation company keeps up to date with manufacturers and models, and any industry changes or relevant issues. You'll also want them to be accredited and meet or exceed legal standards.
10. Once you've found the company, and the system, you'll want to make sure that you have an air conditioning maintenance schedule, so that you are covered in the event that your heating and ventilation system fails, and that your air con is serviced regularly in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Cold Touch UK Ltd specialize in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning installation & maintenance .