15 Ways to Get Rid a Hickey
1. The Witch Hazel Approach: â€˘ Witch Hazel is a great astringent. Get your Witch Hazel form nearby store. â€˘ Just apply Witch Hazel using a cotton ball.
2. The Cold Approach: â€˘ Apply ice pack immediately for few minutes â€˘ You can use freeze tea spoon instead of ice
3. The Hot Approach: â€˘ If your hickey is few days old, this would be good for you, this will improve your blood circulation â€˘ Apply heating pad for 5 minutes
4. The Massage Approach: • Massage your infected area using finger tip for few minutes. • Don’t rub this too hard, it may damage your skin tissue.
5. The Massage Approach, part 2: â€˘ Use coin or other house hold items to increase blood pressure. Rub your area gently. â€˘ Only use this method, if your hickey is not too much painful.
6. The Mint Approach: â€˘ You can use mint leaves, extract, or oil. â€˘ Toothpaste that have mint ingredient also can work for you.
7. The Make-up Approach: â€˘ Use concealer on your hickey, this is one of the effective ways to get rid of hickey.
â€˘ Want to learn all the ways to get rid of a hickey with full detail, then just click here.
Published on Jan 28, 2014