2 0 15 - 17
S H E L B Y
G T E
670 HP supercharged option shown
For more than 50 years, performance has been our business... the all-new Shelby GTE is a continuation of that tradition. Inspired by the success of the Shelby GT and Shelby GT-H programs, the Shelby GTE now delivers legendary performance at an affordable price for Shelby fans around the globe. Make no mistake about it, this GTE isn’t your normal “secretary’s car”. Under the hood of this Shelby-inspired Mustang, you can choose either Ford’s iconic 5.0L Coyote engine that pumps out 456 HP with 424 lbs-ft of torque, or the powerful 2.3L EcoBoost engine that delivers a headturning 335 HP with 390 lbs-ft of torque. This performance Shelby pony also features world-class handling and aesthetics that’s synonymous with the Shelby brand. Equally at home on the road as on the track, the 2017 Shelby GTE delivers the full-throttle excitement that keeps enthusiasts coming back for more. Immediately recognizable, the Shelby GTE displays iconic Le Mans-style striping and Shelby badging to go along with a soundtrack developed by Ford Performance and Borla that resonates true American muscle. Affordable performance at an exceptional price, with unlimited upgrade options and genuine Shelby Performance – the Shelby GTE is your chance to drive away in the Shelby of your dreams.
2015-17 Shelby GTE - Available from $17,999 (does not include base Mustang, Shelby retains all take-off parts) Standard Features Performance
- Ford Performance Power Pack - 5.0L: 456 HP, 424 lbs-ft - 2.3L: 335 HP, 390 lbs-ft
Power Pack only available in North American
- Ford Performance cat-back exhaust - Ford Performance handling pack - Ford Performance wheels - 19x9 front - 19x9.5 rear - Shelby spec. performance tires
- Shelby GTE hood & vents - Shelby upper and lower grilles - Ford Performance front splitter - Shelby rocker panels - Rear spoiler - Shelby GTE striping and badging
- Serialized dash plaque and engine plate - Backlit ‘Shelby’ door sill plates - Headrests - Floor mats
Optional Features Performance
- Factory Supercharger (5.0L), 670 to 750+ Horsepower - Track ready cooling systems: Engine, transmission, brakes, and differential - Forged Shelby wheels - Track ready braking systems - Track ready suspension systems - Short-throw shifter - One-piece drive shaft - 3:73 or 3:55 gearing - Wavetrac® differential - Shelby twin disc clutch
- Carbon fiber body components, painted or raw finish: Hood, rockers, mirror caps, tail light panel, spoilers, rear diffuser, splitter. - Convertible light bar
- Interior seating upholstery upgrade - Shelby multi-gauge cluster - Shelby engine cap kit - Rear seat delete kit For complete list of options, option details, and option pricing, contact a sales associate.
Power Pack only available in North American Regions. FOB Las Vegas. NOTE: Pricing, options and availability subject to change without notice. Minimum 91 octane required in supercharged vehicles. Some optional equipment may void powertrain warranty. International customers should check for import restrictions. SHELBY®, SHELBY GT®, GT500®, GT350®, SUPER SNAKE® and SHELBY AMERICAN™ are registered trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby).