Spanish Language Courses Teaching Spanish Since 1986 The Cervantes Escuela Internacional was founded in 1986. Since then we have been dedicated exclusively to the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language, hosting students and professionals from all over the World. We believe that the teaching of a language does not only take place in the classroom, but also in a wider context of social exchange and interaction. The Cervantes Escuela Internacional provides a teaching centre both within and outside the classroom: social and cultural activities, excursions, and exchanges with Spaniards. This all forms part of the experience of learning a language and seeing the world from the point of view of a different culture. The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is a leader in the market place for this approach and many of our students return in subsequent years to continue their studies.
Paola Moreno Director
The City of Malaga
General information The city of Malaga ..........................................1
I N D E X
Why choose Cervantes International? ....2 Quality guarantees Teaching program ..........................................3 Qualified and enthusiastic teachers
It is a very ancient city (almost 3000 years old) that still preserves its own identity, maintaining its Andalusian character and offering many monuments from different historical periods.
Interactive method Teaching materials ........................................4 Certificates & reports Levels
What is your level?
Washed by the Mediterranean, Malaga is situated close to many interesting places such as Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda and Morocco in North Africa.
General courses (Standard, S. Plus & Intensive).................................5
Special Courses (Long Duration, Individual, D.E.L.E.)...............6
Young People, Groups, Golden Age ........7 Specific courses ..............................................8 Activities & excursions ...............................11 Main Fiestas ...................................................12 Accommodation ..........................................13
The average annual temperature is 19 degrees. The sun shines for 320 days a year, with less than 50 days of rain. This pleasant climate lasts all year, making it a perfect place to study, enjoy your free time and play open air sports: golf, water skiing, sailing, beach volleyball and surfing, or in the mountains that surround Malaga: hill walking, climbing, paragliding, hang gliding, or horse riding. The airport of Malaga is the most important in the south of Spain with numerous domestic and international flights.
In addition, Malaga enjoys a great university atmosphere (Malaga University counts for more than 45.000 students). MALAGA
Quality guarantees INSTITUTO CERVANTES The Cervantes Escuela Internacional forms part of a network of centres accredited by the Instituto Cervantes. The Instituto Cervantes expressly identifies the Cervantes Escuela Internacional as a centre with the highest standard in all the services that it provides. All the Spanish schools which have joined the Network of Cervantes Institute Accredited Centres meet a long series of legal and academic requirements which are examined every two years by the assessing bodies of the Cervantes Institute. Among other things, the following aspects are analysed: • Academic activities and teaching quality • Equipment and facilities • Administrative organisation • Publicity Therefore the student that chooses our school to learn Spanish in Spain can be guaranteed that they have made the right choice. EEA Cervantes Escuela Internacional is a founding member of the Association “Español en Andalucía”, whose main aim is to encourage and guarantee the quality of teaching in the associated schools. All the member schools of EEA have obtained the Cervantes Institute Certificate of Accreditation or the Certificate of Quality in the Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (CEELE), awarded by the University of Alcalá de Henares and all of them are periodically subject to a pedagogical and professional inspection, which guarantees that the teaching offered by EEA centres is always of the highest quality. The EEA represents its member schools in dealings with local, autonomous and national institutions. Therefore, our association maintains a close relationship with the Government of Andalusia, as well as the tourist offices, embassies, consulates, universities and other official centres from all over the world. At the same time, EEA collaborates with the Chambers of Commerce of various Andalusian capitals which provide students of EEA centres with access to official commerce exams. Another of EEA's fundamental objectives is the preparation of academic programs, in constant collaboration and discussion with the Cervantes Institute and other institutions dedicated to the teaching of the Spanish language. FEDELE Cervantes Escuela Internacional is also a founding member of the National Federation of Spanish Schools. The Spanish Federation of Schools of Spanish for Foreigners groups together the Associations of Spanish Schools of different Spanish autonomous regions. Its main objective is to represent the member schools in dealings with the Spanish Government and defend the professional interests of its members. All the FEDELE schools have obtained the Cervantes Institute qualifications or CEELE, and the Spanish Courses and all the services they offer their students are of the highest quality. ELITE The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is also a member of ELITE, a supranational federation which comprises more than 300 schools in the European Union dedicated to language teaching. More than three hundred schools form the ELITE Federation through its National Associations: • United Kingdom : ARELS -Association of Recognised English Language Services • Italy: ASILS Associazione Scuole di Italiano come Lingua Seconda • France: SOUFFLE ,Groupement profrssionnel des organismes d'enseignement du francais langue étrangère • Spain: FEDELE, Federación Nacional de Escuelas de Español • Portugal: AEPLE Associação de Escolas Privadas de Português Lingua Estrangeira ACEM The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is a member of the Association of Spanish Centres in Malaga. Our association maintains a close relationship with Chamber of Commerce of Málaga.
Why choose Cevantes International? The Cervantes International offers its students the following services: • Internet room • Wi-Fi • Library: a wide range of books for each level, about literature, art, history, etc. • Video room • Exchanges (out of school hours) between our foreign students and Spanish students, coordinated by our Head of Studies. • after class for those students that need them, coordinated by our Head of Studies.
• New courses start each week, except for beginners and special courses • Preparation for official exams (D.E.L.E.) • Enrolment of between 1 to 36 weeks • Qualified teachers • A maximum of 9 students per class • 6 levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Elementary), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Upper), C1 (Advance), C2 (Superior). • Different types of courses (from 20 to 30 lessons/week) • Each lesson of 45 minutes • Written and oral test on first day of course to determine level • Attendance Certificate and school report at the end of the course • Foreign students from more than 35 countries • Individual attention • Cultural programme – Activities and Excursions • Selected accommodation • Student residence
THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF MALAGA The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Málaga. Our students are able to study specific business courses and take the Chamber of Commerce examinations in Málaga or Madrid, obtaining certificates of the Chamber of Commerce. CSN The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is accredited by the Swedish body CSN and our students can obtain grants in order to study at the Cervantes Escuela Internacional. BILDUNGSURLAUB The Cervantes Escuela Internacional is recognised as “Bildungsurlaub” by the Federal State of Hamburg . Students should have a minimum stay of two weeks and choose our "Intensive Spanish Course". If you would like more information: www.weiterbildung-hamburg.de
Guide on the academic programme The first day of the school, besides doing the examination to determine your level, and finding out about your level, course and teachers, you will receive a packet with the following information: â€˘ Information bulletin on Cervantes Escuela Internacional â€˘ Information â€˘ Guides and plans of the city You will meet the person assigned to help you with travel arrangements, bookings, car hire, complementary activities, the bank, the post office, restaurants etc.
Qualified and enthusiastic teachers Our team of teachers has been carefully selected, according to their academic qualifications, experience and professionalism. All our teachers have graduated from the best universities and they regularly participate in practical courses on the art of teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language and the latest teaching methods. They have not only been chosen for their qualifications and experience, but also for their ability to work enthusiastically with students. Your teachers will help you establish some clear learning objectives and will encourage you to participate in Spanish from the very first day. Your classes will be stimulating. The Head of Studies and his team will assess and carefully guide your progress.
Interactive method Our wide professional experience has enabled us to develop a teaching system that combines the communication process with structured grammar that is integrated in the communication itself. In our courses we have integrated: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral and written expression; and the three objectives: linguistic, communicative and sociocultural. This method is organised throughout the six levels (Europe common framework of Reference for Languages), to allow you to learn and perfect all the skills of the language according to your requirements, in a form both practical and enjoyable. Through different types of activities you will acquire and perfect the skills of reading, listening, speaking and writing Spanish fluently. To learn a language means to live it and to do this one must immerse oneself in the culture. We offer our students the opportunity to learn about various aspects of our culture: customs, civilization, history, art & literature.
Teaching materials On the first day you will receive a text book that covers grammar, exercises, vocabulary, composition and conversation material. Our experienced teachers augment this with our own teaching materials, special publications, information from the internet and audio-visual material in order to give you a complete immersion in all aspects of the language. During more than twenty years of experience we have had our teaching staff continually improve and update the Cervantes Escuela Internacional teaching materials and all our written material is supported by the latest developments in audio, CD and video materials. You will have access to a library with more than 400 books by Spanish and Latin American authors. Many of them are sorted according to levels of difficulty of Spanish, and the teachers will help you choose the books most suited to your requirements.
Certificates and reports At the end of the course the Cervantes Escuela Internacional will present you with: An Attendance Certificate, specifying the type of course you have taken and the number of hours attended. A school report: regularly we will make a test to evaluate the progress of each student. The tutor will explain how your learning is progressing, revising and consolidating the necessary points. At the end of the course and at the end of each four week period, you will receive a report on your progress with detailed comments on each skill area. Your tutor will give you regular reports, so that you can check your progress.
LEVELS Our levels are adapted to The European General Standard of the reference to languages elaborated by the Linguistics Politics Department of European Counsel, specifically on Curricular Plan of Cervantes Institute.
W h a t
y o u r
l e v e l?
You have little or no knowledge of Spanish.
You can communicate in basic situations using the present, past and future tenses, but with some errors. You can understand Spanish when someone speaks slowly.
B1 (Intermediate) You feel secure speaking and writing in Spanish. You know quite a lot of vocabulary, but you need to practise and expand your grammar knowledge. B2 (Upper)
You can communicate fluently and with confidence in a wide range of situations but need a deeper study of grammar structures and learn more specific vocabulary.
C1 (Advanced) and C2 (Superior)
You should have an excellent level of Spanish and be able to communicate effectively as a native. You need to perfect the language to ensure its adequate cultural use by means of extensive study into the subtleties of the Spanish language.
• Start of the course: Each Monday, Beginners: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20 per week • Duration: minimum stay, 2 weeks • Levels: from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior) • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication. It is designed for people who want to learn or perfect their language skills from Beginners to Advanced levels, while enjoying their free time. Our interactive methods of teaching and the teaching materials have been designed to satisfy communication needs from the simplest to the most complicated, making the development of both written and oral expression easy. Grammatical concepts are assimilated in an easy and effective manner.
• Start of the course: Each Monday, Beginners: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+4 per week • Duration: minimum stay, 2 weeks • Levels: from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior) • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course/week: 10 Lessons Grammar and Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 4 Lessons Culture. This course is similar to the Standard Spanish course. However this course helps you to have a better understanding of the cultural and social aspects of Hispanic life. We help you to develop the subtleties of the language as much in the cultural and communication aspects as in the lessons.
• Start of the course: Each Monday, Beginners: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+10 per week • Duration: minimum stay, 2 weeks • Levels: from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior) • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course/week: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 10 Lessons Culture. This course is for people who want to learn or improve their level of Spanish, from A1 (Beginner) to C2 (Superior), in a short period of time. It is based on an interactive method that has been designed especially for the rapid and active development of language skills, through exercises, the use of linguistic expressions and communication, plus a complete revision of Spanish grammar. This course combines language courses with cultural courses (10 classes a week), in which the students acquire linguistic and communication subtleties through literature, history, art, local customs and many aspects of Spanish and Latin-American society.
Long Duration, Individual, D.E.L.E
• Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure Annual Course: see dates & prices mini-brochure Half-Yearly: see dates & prices mini-brochure Quarterly: every Monday. A1 (Beginner): see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons per week: 20 (Standard Course) 20 + 4 (Standard Plus Course 20 + 10 (Intensive Course) • Duration: from 12 to 36 weeks • Levels: Annual: A1 (Beginner) Half-Yearly Course: A1 (Beginner) & A2 (Elementary) Quartely Course: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Elementary) & B1 (Intermediate) • Maximum students per class: 9 students. • Average students per class: 5-6 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course: see page 5 Annual Course: This course oﬀers complete immersion in Spanish life and culture. It is designed for people with no knowledge or very elementary knowledge of the Spanish language, and who want to spend a long time in Spain. In this course you will learn in a progressive and eﬀective manner to communicate orally and in writing, using the curriculum of each level from A1 to C1 (Beginner-Advanced) and with the possibility of taking the Superior DELE examination. At the same time you will have the opportunity to learn about the culture of Spain, not only in the conversation classes, but also in your daily life, sharing experiences with your colleagues, teachers and friends. The Cervantes Escuela Internacional guarantees that you will have a good command of Spanish by the end of level “C1 (Advanced)”. Half-Yearly Course: is the same as the annual course but only reaches B2 (Upper Level with the possibility of taking the Intermediate DELE examination Quarterly Course: Depending on the level of the students at the beginning of the course the student could reach B1 (Intermediate Level), B2 (Upper Level) or C1 (Advanced Level) with the possibility of taking the Inicial, Intermedio or Superior DELE examination.
• Start of the course: You can start any Monday • Number of lessons per week: By agreement (10 - 40 per week) • Duration: minimum stay 1 week • Levels: All levels (A1- C2), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: 1 It is a tailored course. The teaching is personalised at all levels. Apart from learning the Spanish language quickly and eﬀectively, you can choose to follow the topics, practical aspects and types of vocabulary that interest you most, to achieve any speciﬁc objectives in your professional ﬁeld.
• Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: minimum stay 2 weeks • Levels: B1, B2, C1, C2 (Intermediate, Upper, Advanced & Superior) • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Average students per class: 5-6 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 5 Lessons preparation DELE. This course oﬀers you quick and eﬀective preparation for the Beginner, Intermediate and Superior Examinations. IMPORTANCE OF THE D.E.L.E. EXAMINATIONS D.E.L.E. (Diploma del Español como Lengua Extranjera), Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language, is an examination par excellence, of Spanish for foreign students and are oﬃcially recognized. There are three levels of the DELE examination: Beginner, Intermediate & Superior. Examination centres: in Málaga, in other Spanish cities and in many countries of the world.
• Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20 per week • Duration: 2 weeks • Levels: All levels (A1- C2), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Composition of the course: 10 lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication. • Included in the price: Course, books and school material, transfer two ways, activities and 2 excursions. This programme is designed for people from 50 years of age and upwards (students less than 50 can participate in this course if they have same objectives) of age and up who want to learn Spanish in a more relaxed atmosphere than in the intensive courses while discovering Spanish and Andalusian art and culture This fun and friendly programme focuses on the practical use of the Spanish language in everyday situations. NOTE:
course, students can join the Standard course which is of a similar level.
• Number of participants: minimum 8 • Minimum duration: 1 week The hours, course content, activities, excursions and accommodation options are agreed according to the requirements and special needs of the group. We have wide experience in organising tailor made course for groups coming from all over the world. Please, contact our marketing department for more detailed information and special quotation for your group: email@example.com
11. Standard course + Hispanic Studies • Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: from 1 to 3 weeks • Levels: From Intermediate (B1), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: Standard, 9 students. Hispanic course, 2/3 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or Afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 5 Lessons Hispanic course.
10. Standard + Spanish for lawyers • Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: 1 or 2 weeks • Levels: From B2 (Upper), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: Standard, 9 students. Judicial Spanish, 2/3 students • Hours of the classes: Standard Course: Mornings & afternoons Judicial Spanish: Afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 15 Lessons Judicial Spanish. This course programme enables you to learn Spanish at your own level while acquiring knowledge of judicial Spanish, the organization of public administrations in Spain and the functioning of the judicial system. The course is appropriate for professionals who want to marry their knowledge of Spanish law with a deeper understanding of the language. It is taught and coordinated by lawyers from the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Málaga. The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
This course programme has been developed in order to give the students the opportunity to learn Spanish at their own level by means of an interactive system, based on the acquisition of the four linguistic skills, and a special course in History, Literature, Geography, Arts, current Spanish topics etc. This will help you to approach and deepen your knowledge about the essential cultural aspects that form the real Hispanic world. The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
Specific Courses 12. Standard + Spanish Commercial • Start of the course: dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: minimum stay 1 week • Levels: From B2 (Upper), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: Standard, 9 students. Spanish for executives, 2/4 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons. • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 5 Lessons Executive Commercial. In the standard course (see page 5) you will study the curriculum according to your own level. During the Commercial classes you will acquire and practise the vocabulary and structures appropriate to business negotiations, correspondence, and the types of contracts and commercial documents that are used in Spain. The course is supported by various teaching materials (our didactic material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as internet).
13. Course for teachers • Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: 1 or 2 weeks • Levels: From B2 (Upper), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: 9 students. • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 5 Lessons Teachers course. This course is for non-native Spanish teachers who want to refresh, deepen and perfect their knowledge of the Spanish language. In this special course you will learn about the most common and latest methods of Spanish tuition and the different didactic techniques available in order to improve your work. The concept of the course is to increase those practical and theoretical aspects of the Spanish tuition which are significant for all Spanish teachers employing different didactic materials (audiovisual, internet, games, written material etc.), tuition types, student's evaluation, solution of problems emerging in class etc.
14. Standard course + Spanish for tourism
• Start of the course: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+5 per week • Duration: from 1 to 4 weeks • Levels: From B1 (Intermediate), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: Standard, 9 students. Tourism, 2/3 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings or afternoons • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 5 Lessons Spanish for Tourism. This course programme has been developed in order to give the students the opportunity to learn Spanish at their own level by means of an interactive system, based on the acquisition of the four linguistic skills. This will help you to approach and deepen your knowledge about the essential aspects that form the Spanish for Tourism. The course uses a variety of support teaching materials (our own teaching material, special publications, audiovisual material as well as Internet).
15. Standard course + Flamenco dance • Start of the course: Each Monday, Beginners: see dates & prices mini-brochure • Nº of lessons: 20+6 per week • Duration: minimum stay 2 weeks • Levels: All levels (A1- C2), see page 4 • Maximum students per class: 9 students • Average students per class: 5-6 students • Hours of the classes: Mornings: Standard Course, Afternoons: classes of Flamenco dance. • Composition of the course: 10 Lessons Grammar & Vocabulary; 10 Lessons Development of Language Skills and Communication; 6 Lessons Flamenco dance. This course combines the Standard course (see page 5) and Flamenco Dance. While you are learning and perfecting the language in your Spanish classes during the morning, you also have the opportunity to learn and develop the techniques of Flamenco dance with a teacher, who specialises in these famous dances from the south of Spain.
Activities and excursions Activities at Cervantes Escuela Internacional “An excellent complement to your studies.” Our Activities programme is an ideal complement to the courses, and will help you to put into practice all the language skills in real situations and to get to know the life and culture of the Spanish. During the activities you will always be accompanied by a guide or teacher.
s at th activitie f o e m m l progra nal: A typica ternacio n I a l e es Escu parties Cervant
well d Fare n a e m Welco s al visit Cultur es Lectur Sports s & film Videos sses co cla Flamen lasses Salsa c ure) y cult m ies t o r n a p o astr Beach nish g as” (Spa p a t e “Ir d ames Party G e Theatr ions Exhibit E... T MOR & A LO
Excursions “Discover Spain” Every weekend you will have the opportunity to get to know other cities of historic, monumental and tourist attraction. You will be accompanied by a teacher or guide, who will tell you all that you want to know about the city, the environment, its history and traditions, while putting into practice your knowledge of Spanish. With the Cervantes Escuela Internacional you can visit Granada, Cordoba, Seville, Marbella, Ronda, Morocco...
The Malaga Fair (La Feria de Málaga) The most important two ferias in Spain are in Malaga and Seville. Malaga’s feria is held in the middle of August and lasts for eight days. The streets of the feria in the city centre are full of colours, typical ﬂamenco costumes and music. Everyone, as much from Malaga as other places, shares in the festivities and the dancing while they eat and drink. It is a daytime event that is as impressive as the nights in the main feria ground.
Holy Week (Semana Santa) Along with the Feria this is one of the most important events in Spain. Processions are organised during the whole week, and last until the small hours of the morning, with enormous local participation. This colourful spectacle is a unique experience.
The Night of San Juan (La Noche de San Juan) This festival of pre Christian origin takes place on 23rd June, at night. It is one of the traditional Malaganian ﬁestas. They make bonﬁres all along the beach, prepare barbecues and have parties. At midnight people bathe and jump over the bonﬁres, where they burn allegorical ﬁgures. It is a very enjoyable night.
Theatres They hold theatrical works in the open air, in streets and squares. In the Teatro Cervantes there is a season of opera and concerts of classical music, jazz and ﬂamenco, as well as numerous plays throughout the year.
Concerts of modern music During the summer, they hold pop and rock concerts at the port, with many famous groups and soloists taking part.
Study and enjoy yourself In Malaga it is possible to combine your studies with sunbathing, swimming at the beach, eating and drinking by the sea in all the bars and restaurants that you ﬁnd along the Paseo Marítimo. At night the young people can go to all the places especially designed for them in this area.
As well as the bullﬁghts, they also hold pop and rock concerts in the bullring.
Accommodation is an essential part of your stay in Malaga, which is why the Cervantes Escuela Internacional pays special attention to its selection, through periodic visits and the feedback from students. Some accomodations are near the school, between 5 and 10 minutes to walk, while others are 10 minutes by bus or 25 minutes to walk from school.
Live in a family What you learn in school, you can practise at home. Living with a Spanish family gives you the opportunity to get the best out of the course, to know the food, the culture and Spanish customs. You will be part of real Spanish life and this experience will improve your command of Spanish. It is logical that you will have to adapt a little to the habits of the family, but you will be able to enjoy their friendship and yet on the other hand, be independent, with your own front door key. You can choose an individual or a double room and full or half board. When you are in Malaga if you want to change your accommodation, we can organise it quickly for you.
Live in a flat â€œA cultural exchangeâ€? To live in a flat with other students is to share your experiences with four or five people from different countries and cultures and to make friends. Each flat has a lounge with TV, a fully equipped kitchen, one or two bathrooms and three or four bedrooms. You can choose between a double and a single room. You only need to bring towels with you.
Residence Our Residence is in a typically Spanish house of high standard, with maximum comfort, garden and swimming pool. It is in a quiet residential area of Malaga and only 25 minutes on foot from the school. Accommodation is in individual or double rooms (each one has its own individual refrigerator). There are bathrooms, a kitchen, lounge, television, library, terraces and shared access to the Internet.
Accommodation in hotels or hostels There are a number of small hotels very close to the school and the beach, and the price depends on the facilities and category. For more information speak to us at the the Cervantes Escuela Internacional.
Individual apartments If you do not wish to share your accommodation with anyone else, or you come with friends or family, the Cervantes Escuela Internacional will find you a studio flat, an apartment or a flat, to suit your requirements. The minimum stay is one month, commencing from the 1st of each month. You will only need to bring towels.
Teaching Spanish Since 1986 CERVANTES ESCUELA INTERNACIONAL
Avda. Juan Sebastiรกn Elcano, 89 29017 Mรกlaga - Spain Phone: +34 952 29 53 78 Fax: +34 952 29 90 47 firstname.lastname@example.org www.escuelacervantes.org
Cervantes International School is one of the leading Spanish Schools in Spain, offering a wide range of Spanish courses and levels to suit y...
Published on Apr 26, 2011
Cervantes International School is one of the leading Spanish Schools in Spain, offering a wide range of Spanish courses and levels to suit y...