NEW ONTARIO CORE FRENCH PROGRAM GRADES 4 - 6
M OTIVATING AND E NGAGING! THIS RESOURCE IS FOR M E !
It’s for me!
It’s for me!
• C’est parti ! is created by Ontario teachers who understand my needs.
• So many fun stories and activities!
• I can meet the expectations of the new curriculum.
• I can sing, dance and watch videos!
• I can successfully apply the principles of the CEFR.
• Wow! I can use the whiteboard, my tablet and my computer.
• I feel confident using a program strongly recommended by pilot teachers.
• Now I can speak French. J’aime C’est parti !
C’est parti! in action: pictures and testimonials at www.editionscec.com/en/CP_pilot_classes
A Core Program for French as a Second Language Learners! How C’est parti ! meets the Curriculum and Ministry Initiatives? • Strongly emphasizes on oral interaction while developing listening, reading, and writing skills • Provides multiple opportunities for students to develop critical and creative thinking skills
Training le ailab sessions av arge free of ch
• Explicitly teaches effective language learning strategies • Supports the acquisition of metacognitive skills to become critically literate • Sets learning goals, co-created success criteria and provides performance
achievement charts to help students understand and reflect on their learning
• The steps of the Gradual Release of Responsibility provide the scaffolding students need to advance their learning • Promotes cultural awareness • Emphasizes inclusivity and the global community • Global themes bring Character Education to life
Strengths of C’est parti ! • Relevant and age appropriate themes to pique student interest • Functional language kids actually use • Highly visual, vibrant and engaging graphics • Contains a variety of text types and levels • Comprehensive Teaching Resources:
– Teacher’s Resource Guide • Step-by-Step • Teaching
Notes and Tips
– Multimedia DVD-ROM
Teacher’s Resource Guide
Jeanette Collinson • Lori MacRae Krista Clarke • Natalie D’Elia • Nancy Turingia • Brenda Vanderheyden
Sous la direction de Marie Turcotte
- Differentiation, Learning styles - Gradual Release of Responsibility - Assessment for, as, of learning - CEFR Criteria • BLMs
- Activity sheets
• Dances, examplars, sample
teacher lessons on video • Songs, texts, listening • Interactive • Student
– USB Key or MyCECZone • e-Book
- Self-, peer- and teacher-assessments
- Anchor charts - Tracking charts
with audio and video guide and other
resources • Whiteboard
For more information on the teaching approach of C’est parti!, go to www.editionscec.com/en/CP_TA
C’est parti ! 1-3
Accomplishment / Creativity
Responsibility /Respect for the Environment
Integrity / Compassion
2 more titles coming soon! • Original et génial! • Complètement techno!
ions include t lu o s le ib x CEC’s fle sources, e r l a it ig d f r a variety o t and teache n e d u t s in available ses. access licen t
ons a ackaging opti p d n a st li e c refrench See our pri n /pricelist.co /e m o .c c e sc n www.editio
Boomerang is the ideal complement to C’est parti! See how they work together at www.editionscec.com/en/CP_with_Boom
Use C’est parti ! in a new multi-platform media environment Whether you use Windows or MAC, you now have full access to the C’est parti ! components. Follow these simple steps: 1 – Create an account on MyCECZone.com 2 – Enter the access code provided by our Customer Service upon purchase of an access license 3 – Access your resource in the MyCECZone bookshelf 4 – Manage your content and share notes and documents with your students
Customize your teaching with our digital tools: dynamic and easy-to-use! • Audio and video integrated on each page • Zoom, conceal images, hide text and search for content • Annotate your work, add your own files, insert hyperlinks • Interactive features accessible with a whiteboard or projector
Now available: • One access code for your PC, MAC, iPad or Android tablet • Switch from working offline to online
Visit MyCECZone at www.myceczone.com Your media environment
Coming soon: • All platforms synchronize simultaneously For more details, contact your CEC Educational Representative for a quick and efficient response.
9001 Louis-H.-La Fontaine Blvd, Anjou (QC) Canada H1J 2C5 Telephone: 1-800-363-0494 • Fax: 1-877-913-5920