Ã‰DITIONS LEDUC RIGHTS CATALOGUE Frankfurt Book Fair 2017
29 Boulevard Raspail 75007 Paris France www.editionsleduc.com Rights enquiries: SĂŠverine Jeauneau email@example.com MĂŠlissa Mahi firstname.lastname@example.org
contents Personal Development 3 Health 8 Parenting 18
R E L
L E S
T S E
Thin Skins A MOVING STORY OF INITIATION FOR HYPER-SENSITIVE PEOPLE
• A moving novel on hypersensitivity that not only helps us understand ourselves better but also shows how sensitivity can be seen as a quality and provide true strength! • Includes a handy section on the manifestations of hypersensitivity and how we can manage them! Flora has it all: a funny, adorable son, a brilliant husband, true friends, a garden she loves and a beautiful cherry tree. And yet, she’s aware that her extreme sensitivity destroys her confidence often making her withdrawn. One evening, she meets Marc, a yoga teacher … Can he help her overcome her hypersensitivity? SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 224pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: May 2017
‘‘This book will make you want to become a hypersensitive person!’” Psychologies Magazine
About the author Saverio Tomasella has a doctorate in the social sciences and is a psychoanalyst and author of various bestsellers sold worldwide.
The Magic of Prayer FOR A RICHER DAY AND MOMENTS OF CELEBRATION EVERY DAY
• For all those who wish to pause in a world that moves too fast, this beautifully illustrated book will help unlock the power of prayer in your lives. • Discover how to use prayer on a daily basis, its effects, what to say in a prayer, how to find the right words for a particular hardship or suffering. • Discover 50 secular and universal prayers to: start off the day well, prepare for sleep, find comfort during moments of sadness or anxiety, cultivate joy, find a ritual during births, gathering yourself after an attack or bereavement... • Includes 40 original illustrations to inspire you. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 33,000 words Publication: October 2017
About the author Davina Delor is well known in the media. A fitness star of the 80s, she has since become a Buddhist nun in a monastery in Poitou, France.
The Wisdom of Trees MAKING FRIENDS WITH TREES FOR FREEDOM AND FULFILMENT IN TWELVE LESSONS
• Connect with the wisdom of trees in this inspiring and enchanting book. • Let yourself be guided by a respected tree specialist and through the rhythm of the seasons. The book includes 12 practical lessons or wisdoms – 1 for each month of the year. • Each lesson features precepts for our daily lives exercises such as breathing, connecting with others, respecting your own rhythm, resting, appreciation of things, but also personal explorations such poetic texts inviting you to write your own and much more! • Supported by 12 superb original illustrations. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 28,000 words Publication: November 2017
About the author Following a burnout, Vincent Karche turned to nature to recover with the great shamans of Quebec and continued his incredible journey in Africa and in the Himalayas. He has appeared on several channels such as TedX (over 8 million subscribers Youtube). Claire Nicolet is an illustrator with a Fine Arts degree from the Beaux-Arts.
Life Lessons from Animals 12 INSPIRING STORIES OF ENCOUNTERS WITH ANIMALS
• Twelve inspiring and moving testimonials from people whose lives were profoundly changed by their encounter with an animal. • How can we discover unsuspected qualities in ourselves as well as see our personality evolve from contact with an animal? • Discover how timid and shy Amandine abandoned the world of banking to devote herself to saving the great apes of the Congolese jungle, or how Thierry, a psychologist advocates horse riding therapy in prisons. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 33,000 words Publication: November 2017
About the authors Cécile Sylvestre is a journalist, a member of NGOs promoting biodiversity, and former member of Greenpeace. Claire Aubé is a journalist, coach and founder of Positive Presse, an agency showcasing ordinary people who do extraordinary things.
The 10 Keys of Personal Development
ES A TS U E TH LL O IN R G
THE TRUTH ABOUT LASTING FULFILMENT
• At last preconceived and counter-productive ideas are challenged and analysed! For example, does one always need to cultivate a positive way of thinking to be happy? • Includes 10 themes to help you flourish – the link between happiness and a reflection on optimism; comparing yourself with others and positive thinking; the psyche in times of change; the will power and the emotions; the non-verbal communication in relationships... • All facts are based on and supported by recent discoveries in psychology and cognitive sciences and supported by testimonials to bring a more personal viewpoint. • Uncover these false good ideas and the ones that may be able to replace them! SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 30,000 words Publication: November 2016
About the author Yves-Alexandre Thalmann is a speaker and author of 50 books sold worldwide in the field of people skills.
The Big Book of Feng Shui BRING HARMONY AND BALANCE INTO YOUR LIFE!
• Restore serenity and well-being in your daily life by changing or adjusting your habitat. • How to adapt to the surrounding landscape and improve your outdoor space (garden, patio, balcony…) • How to optimise your living space room-by-room: arranging furniture, colour, the correct lighting… • And many more simple and economical tips to respond to your needs … • Learn the essential ideas to help you arrange your house harmoniously: yin yang, chi, law of the 5 elements… SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 272pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: January 2016
About the author Bruno Lecourt has a degree from the French School of Feng Shui and specialises in the harmonisation of private and professional spaces.
The Smart Guide to The Toltec Agreements
T SE SE R LL IE I S NG
DISCOVER HOW THESE AGREEMENTS HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REVOLUTIONISE YOUR LIFE
• Discover the origins and development of the 4 agreements. • Learn to master the principles – Be impeccable with your words: express yourself in harmony with yourself and others; Don’t take anything personally: keep things in perspective and don’t let yourself be thrown off balance; Don’t make assumptions and search for the truth: control your destructive thoughts; Always do your best: act according to your ability. • Includes tests and examples acting as support to apply these agreements and testimonials to provide practical advice and inspire us to adopt them. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: November 2017
About the author Xavier Cornette de Saint-Cyr is an expert on personal development and author of various books.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE “SMART GUIDES” SERIES
Train Your Memory by Anne Dufour & Catherine Dupin 178 x 110mm | 208 pp
Boost Your Self-Confidence by Myriam Hoffman & Helene Mathieu-Venard 178 x 110mm | 192 pp
Boost Your Self-Esteem by Amelia Lobbe 178 x 110mm | 160 pp
Meditation by Marie-Laurence Cattoire 178 x 110mm | 192 pp
The Smart Guides series provides tried-and-tested tips, ideas and advice for smart everyday living. Covering a wide range of key topics, these practical, user-friendly guides offer a wealth of information, all presented in a clear, accessible format so you can start following the advice straight away. Categories include: personal development, ingredients, health & beauty, parenting, and more! Discover the range of titles on www.editionsleduc.com
ES A TS U E TH LL About the author O IN Danièle Festy, pharmacist, has been sharing her passion for essential oils for over 40 years. R G She is the author of the international bestseller My Essential Oils Bible (over 2 million copies sold Health
worldwide) and many other books with éditions Leduc.s. You can find her on her blog: www.danielefesty.com and on her Facebook page: “Essential oils by Danièle Festy”.
Essential Oils: A Beginner’s Illustrated Guide A MUST-HAVE 100% ILLUSTRATED GUIDE
• Includes the 10 essential oils to start off with and the best daily aroma formulas for the whole family. • 100% visual, accessible and practical, it includes properties, instructions and precautions, making it impossible for you to go wrong! • Ideal for combatting migraines, period pains, insomnia, aches and pains, cellulite... • Discover recipes, detoxing at the office and at home, making your own perfumes or cosmetics, diffusions for well-being... SPECIFICATIONS 215 x 168mm | 192pp | Colour Approx 32,000 words Publication: August 2017
+2 MILLION COPIES SOLD OF DANIELE FESTY’S BOOKS!
How to Use Essential Oils During Pregnancy MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR PREGNANCY WITH AROMATHERAPY!
• A practical, must-have guide for a serene and healthy pregnancy. • Everything you need to know about using aromatherapy during your pregnancy at no risk. • Learn about 25 essential oils that you can safely use: their properties and benefits. • A full A to Z key of common pregnancy ailments and how to fight them using essential oils: baby blues, constipation, hemorrhoids, stretch marks but also colds, allergy, flu, headaches... SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 272pp Approx 55,000 words Publication: January 2016
OTHER DANIELE FESTY’S BOOKS
My Essential Oils Bible My Essential Oils Bible *deluxe edition* by Danièle Festy by Danièle Festy 230 x 190mm | 552 pp | B&W 230 x 190mm | 552 pp | Colour plates
My Illustrated Dictionary of Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 270 x 200mm | 240 pp | Colour
How to Use Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 210 x 150mm | 272 pp | B&W
My Anti-Ageing Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 210 x 150mm | 320 pp | B&W
My Stress-Relieving Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 210 x 150mm | 320 pp | B&W
100 Quick Aromatherapy Solutions My Top 15 Essential Oils by Danièle Festy by Danièle Festy 178 x 110mm | 160 pp | B&W 210 x 150mm | 272 pp | B&W
Cooking With Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 150 x 120mm | 208 pp | B&W
How to Heal Children With Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 210 x 150mm | 320 pp | B&W
How to Treat Digestive Disorders With Essential Oils by Danièle Festy 210 x 150mm | 160 pp | B&W
Essential Oils Work! by Danièle Festy 178 x 110mm | 336 pp | B&W
Discover the entire backlist on www.editionsleduc.com
The Big Book on Bach Flowers MIRACULOUS AND SOOTHING FLOWER ESSENCES FOR EVERY DAY
• Natural and completely free of side-effects, Bach Flowers help boost your overall well-being and heal daily aches and pains: fatigue, anxiety, skin problem, extra pounds, problems with sleep, etc. • Profiles 38 Bach Flowers, their characteristics, properties, and how to make your own flower essences. • Learn about other natural remedies to use alongside (homeopathy, herbal medicine, essential oils…) to help maximise the effects of your essences. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 256pp Approx 45,000 words Publication: March 2017
About the author Anne-Sophie Luguet is a journalist for ethical websites and a teacher. She has been a fervent defender of nature’s medicine ever since her childhood.
The Big Book of Permaculture YOUR MOST COMPLETE RESOURCE ON PERMACULTURE
• Learn all about the basic principles of permaculture and its development: recycling of materials, working the soil minimally, saving water, creating ecosystems… • Discover how to work with nature to cultivate your garden without destroying the planet! • Everything you need to know about the organisation of the space, mulching, soil fertility, increasing biodiversity, and more! • The easiest culture! No fertilisers or pesticides, minimal water and maximum solar energy and (almost) effortless! SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 288pp Approx 65,000 words Publication: September 2017
About the author Blaise Leclerc is an agricultural engineer, gardener for more than 30 years and manages Orgaterre, specialising in the relationship between agriculture and the environment.
Adopting Slow Cosmetics
ES A TS U E TH LL O IN R G
CONSUMING BEAUTY DIFFERENTLY WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS THAT RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT
+100,000 COPIES SOLD!
• Slow cosmetics is an economical and ecological attitude to consuming beauty differently and taking care of yourself in a more simple way. • Discover why we don’t need conventional cosmetics. • All you need to know about endocrine disruptors found in creams and fragrances. • Over 60 recipes adapted to everyone and many more tips: toothpastes, face exfoliators, moisturizing creams, nail polish removers, shampoos, deodorants,... • Advice concerning babies. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 256pp Approx 41,750 words Publication: February 2017
Slow Cosmetics For The Whole Family THE REFERENCE GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
• Rediscover a healthy environment and consume bathroom products in a more natural and ecological way. • 30 useful recipes – products for stretch marks, deodorants, ointments for babies, beards, acne… • Easy-to-find ingredients. • Practical tips on building your collection of slow toiletries. • Reviews and tips from young parents who have converted to slow cosmetics. SPECIFICATIONS 215 x 168mm | 208pp Approx 45,000 words Publication: September 2017
About the author Julien Kaibeck is a cosmetician-aromatologist, a beauty and health writer in various media and the author of many bestsellers. Discover his blog at lessentieldejulien.com
Homeopathy: A Visual Guide A COMPLETE AND PRACTICAL ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO DISCOVER HOMEOPATHY SAFELY
• Homeopathy is effective, natural, can be applied to anyone, and is free of side effects. • Discover the 18 essential homeopathic kits (pregnant women, babies, anti-infection, travel, sports, weight loss…) and 48 basic remedies to have in your medicine cabinet, for every situation in your daily life - Apis mellifica, Arnica montana, Belladonna, Chamomilla… • Offers countless tips: making your own remedies, secret tips, baths, and more! SPECIFICATIONS 215 x 168mm | 192pp Approx 32,000 words Publication: April 2016
About the author Albert-Claude Quemoun is a pharmacist and researcher. President of the Institute of scientific homeopathy and former lecturer in the faculty of medicine at Paris Nord.
Cancer : Take Control of Your Treatment A REFERENCE BOOK BASED ON THE LATEST SCIENTIFIC DATA
• Written by two well-respected medical professionals. • Helps you understand the disease better to improve your ability to prevent and fight it: major cancers and their causes, detection, the metastatic phenomenon. • Explains chemotherapy treatments, radiation therapy and hormone therapy: how they work, the most common side effects and how to minimise them. • Covers the most effective complementary methods during and following treatment: herbal medicine, homeopathy, nutrition, vitamin D, turmeric... SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 480pp Approx 110,000 words Publication: November 2016
About the authors Dr Alain Dumas is a general practitioner and homeopath with a degree in Cancerology and Immunopathology. He mainly supports patients with serious autoimmune and cancerous diseases. Dr Éric Ménat is a general practitioner and homeopath with a degree in Clinical Carcinology and specialises in dietetics and nutrition-related diseases.
The Big Book of Plant Protein BESTSELLING AUTHORS: +3.5 MILLION BOOKS SOLD
A MUST-HAVE GUIDE TO MAKE THE LEAP, AT LAST!
• The 25 best sources of plant-based protein. • 25 good reasons to favour plant protein: optimal long life, preserving youthfulness, digestive and joint comfort and a reduced risk of developing cancer… • The beneficial effects of plants on health problems: bloating, heartburn, intestinal candidiasis, cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, stress… • Meal plans and menus to get started with 100 varied and delicious easy-to-make recipes. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 320pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: August 2016
About the authors Anne Dufour is a health journalist. Her books have sold over 3 million copies. Carole Garnier is a journalist and the author of many bestsellers with éditions Leduc.s (over 550,000 copies sold). Marie Borrel is a health journalist and the author of many books on health, wellness and cooking.
The Big Book of Fermented Foods BESTSELLING AUTHORS: +3 MILLION BOOKS SOLD
LEARN TO INCORPORATE FERMENTED FOODS INTO YOUR DIET
• A how-to guide on fermented foods and their different health benefits: detoxing, anti-aging, remineralising, anti-inflammatory, anti-anxiety… • The 18 best foods to ferment and adapting to them. • 70 delicious and easy recipes: kimchi, yoghurt, muesli, gherkins, kefir, sauerkraut, beetroot juice, gari, kombucha, beetroot beer… • Includes 4 tailor-made programmes: intestinal flora, weight loss, detox and vegetarian. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 464pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: January 2017
About the authors Anne Dufour is a health journalist. Her books have sold over 3 million copies. Catherine Dupin has a diploma from l’Atelier des Sens’ Cooking Academy and is the author of many recipe books.
The Big Book of Detox TAILOR-MADE PROGRAMMES FOR EVERY BODY!
• A close examination of different detox plans and the best for you: monodiets, juice and soup cleanses, cleanses from other places and other times (Ayurvedic, detox according to Chinese medicine, Hildegarde of Bingen detox, etc.) • Tailor-made programmes for a detox plan over 1, 3, 7 or 21 days: cleanses for weight loss, beautiful skin, antifatigue, anti-rheumatism, vitality, etc. • The top 27 “cleansing” fruits, vegetables, spices, plants and aromatic herbs. • Over 50 original detox recipes! SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 272pp Approx 41,750 words Publication: January 2017
About the authors Alix Lefief-Delcourt is a writer for different media and the author of various bestsellers on nutrition, natural remedies, organic food and cooking. Marie-Laure André is a dietician and the author of nutrition books.
My Good Detox FIND YOUR RIGHT DETOX!
• The perfectly tailored detox programme to help you review your eating habits and make you feel better! • Restore your energy, prevent bloating, headaches and weight gain … caused by your diet. • Customise in line with your targets and with the help of tests: 3 different treatments over 3 weeks: Well-being / Energy, Weight Loss or Digestive. • Includes tip sheets (gluten-free, lactose-free…) and 50 detox recipes, with information on the benefits of foods and plants and their consumption during and after your detox programme. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 208pp Approx 32,000 words Publication: March 2017
“Needless to introduce Valerie Espinasse anymore... in her new book, she offers various detox plans according to different profiles” Vogue
About the author Valérie Espinasse is a well-respected micronutritionnist, specialising in food intolerances.
The 100% Vegetarian FODMAPs Diet RESTORE PERFECT DIGESTIVE WELLNESS WITH THIS 12-WEEK PROGRAMME!
• Fodmaps are carbohydrates that are hard to digest and ferment inside our intestines, causing discomfort. • With the help of this 12-week programme, digest your food comfortably and stop feeling bloated after meals! • Find 45 questions and answers on everything you need to know about the Fodmaps diet. • Identify 36 common foods rich in Fodmaps (bread, milk, lentils, apples...) and 21 common foods low in Fodmaps (plant-based milks, walnuts, quinoa, tofu…) • Learn cooking tips to promote proper digestion: ideal cooking times, spices, lactofermentation… SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 256pp Approx 50,000 words Publication: February 2017
About the author Dr Pierre Nys is an endocrinologist-nutritionist, attached to the Hôpitaux de Paris, a Glycaemic Index specialist and author of several books.
The 7-Day DASH Health Plan VOTED THE BEST DIET BY A PANEL OF HEALTH EXPERTS!
• Discover why the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet is the best in the world. • An extremely easy-to-implement daily diet, and according to your personal health situation, hypertension and other problems, heart, diabetes… • Discover the 100 champion DASH foods: beef, mushrooms, chocolate, quinoa… • Includes 9 programmes in 7 days to guide you from morning to night: for thyroid, Fodmaps-free, weight loss, vegan, detox, anti-stress, for sleep, antidiabetes, glutenfree, anti-hypertension. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 288pp Approx 65,000 words Publication: September 2016
About the authors Anne Dufour is a health journalist. Her books have sold over 3 million copies. Carole Garnier is a journalist and the author of many bestsellers with éditions Leduc.s. Raphaël Gruman is a nutritionist and appears regularly in the media.
Juices To Make You Happy 100 HEALTHY AND FEEL-GOOD JUICE RECIPES
• It’s been proven: juices and smoothies can have a true impact on your health and morale. Based on the latest scientific discoveries on the benefits of fruits and vegetables, this book offers 100 recipes for a 100% good mood. • The recipes classified according to your needs: to feel better and prevent illnesses, to get more iron, to provide energy to children and adolescents, or even to cheer your friends up by mixing in a little alcohol! • Includes a table summarizing the benefits of each fruit, vegetable and aromatic herb. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 39,000 words Publication: April 2017
‘‘A must-have for any season” Maxi
About the author Sandra Ericson is a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist. Passionate about healthy nutrition, she is also the author of My Bible of Juices for Health and Wellness.
My Little Magic Recipe Books A COLLECTION OF RECIPE BOOKS FOR HEALTHY AND GREEDY EATERS
• A unique collection of 60 little recipe books for every day cooking. • Each book includes 100 healthy and delicious fuss-free recipes. • New titles include: Pressure-Cooker Recipes, Yogurts and Fermented Milks, Raw Food, Vegan Food, Body of Your Dreams, Anti-Cravings and Anti-Kilos. SPECIFICATIONS 178 x 110mm | 160pp Approx 25,000 words per title
BESTSELLING SERIES: +700,000 COPIES SOLD!
Discover the entire collection on www.editionsleduc.com
Raising a Boy: Challenge Accepted! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW, FROM BIRTH TO ADOLESCENCE
• A practical book with more than 80 subjects treated openly, from A to Z (Authority, Cleanliness, Competition, Pre-adolescence, Schooling,...) • Clear answers and many testimonials from parents and advice from children’s specialists (psychometrist, psychologist, paediatrician, psychotherapist, speech therapist, teacher). • Preface by Nicole Prieur, a psychotherapist and philosopher. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 176pp Approx 30,000 words Publication: March 2017
‘‘Full of funny testimonies, sensitive advice and answers from experts” Biba
About the author Alix Leduc is a mother of three boys, a journalist and the author of many books on parenting.
For Their Health, Let Them Get Dirty HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN HEALTHILY IN OUR CURRENT TOXIC ENVIRONMENT!
• The latest scientific studies have demonstrated the very fine link between health, the brain and microbiota... even in children! • Allergies, digestive disorders, behavioural and learning disorders... Everything comes from the stomach for children too! From pregnancy and early childhood to adolescence, learn what you need to do or not do to improve your children’s immune defences, and prevent and treat the most common diseases. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 49,000 words Publication: October 2017
About the author Dr Pierre Popowski has been a practicing paediatrician and homeopath for 30 years, as well as a teacher, journalist and writer. Author of many articles published in specialised scientific society journals, he also is a medical consultant on homeopathy.
Long Live The Atypicals ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROVIDE ATYPICALS WITH BETTER SUPPORT!
• School has become so restrictive that schoolchildren increasingly find themselves outside the “box”. The more rigid the school, the more they can give rise to “atypicals”: gifted, hypersensitive, ADHD, artists, gamers, and athletes… • This comprehensive guide contains many testimonials from parents and children and downplays the phenomenon of atypia. • Provides ways in which to change your view of atypicals and allows your child, from 3 to 20 years old, to flourish and succeed in both his private and professional life. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp Approx 40,000 words Publication: September 2017
About the author Audrey Akoun and Isabelle Pailleau are psychologists and psychotherapists and cofounders of “The happiness factory”, an organisation for positive education training. Their books have sold over 50,000 copies in France alone.
Attentive Parenting FOR WELL-ADJUSTED CHILDREN
• A practical guide on positive parenting written by a psychotherapist and coach for children aged 6 to 15 years. • Through 13 common problems (exclusion, autonomy, communication, sleep, traumatism, bullying, encouragement…) that can poison children’s lives as well as their parents’, learn to build an appropriate and motivating vision together, and help your child overcome difficulties he comes across with respect to his personality. • A sensitive coaching method to help your child become fulfilled and well adjusted! SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 176pp Approx 34,000 words Publication: August 2017
About the author Virginie Bapt is a psychotherapist. She has been supporting children in their personal and school education for over 10 years. Her secret? A unique coaching method she has perfected from brief therapy, for children aged 6 to 15 years.
Give Your Child Confidence With
IN T B ER ES N TS A EL TIO Montessori LER NAL S
ALLOW YOUR CHILD TO FLOURISH AND GROW AT HIS OWN PACE
• While watchful parenting has been at the heart of parents’ concerns in recent years, “alternative” educational methods are increasingly being sought out. • Through concrete methods, practical advice and specific examples, the author presents a clear and practical vision of Montessori education and guides parents who wish to bring up their child (3-12 years old) with its emphasis on freedom. • All about: autonomy, checking mistakes, the role of the adult, discovery of the world, language development, and much more.
‘‘rich, fascinating and full SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 160pp | Colour pages of tips and advice” Approx 31,500 words Ouest France Publication: February 2017
150 Montessori Activities To Do At Home HELP YOUR CHILD BECOME INDEPENDENT, GAIN CONFIDENCE AND FLOURISH
• Targeted at children from 0 to 6 years old, this book offers 150 activity sheets used in Montessori schools arranged by age group (0-2, 2-4 and 4-6 years old) and theme (practical life activities, sensorial, mathematics, language, culture). • Also included is a thorough introduction to the Montessori method of education and theory. • A must-have practical book for parents wanting to use the Montessori method at home. SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 272pp Approx 38,000 words Publication: June 2017
Help Your Child Concentrate With Montessori A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO HELP YOUR CHILD FOCUS IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE
• In a world where children are constantly solicited (school, home, activities, tablets...), the one quality they need to develop is concentration. • Learn how to help your child focus using the Montessori method. • Includes a clear overview of what concentration is and how to address it with your child. • Practical tips to prepare the environment, understand the role of the adult and introduce rules. • Simple activities to develop your child’s concentration according to various themes (practical life, sensorial, history/geography...) SPECIFICATIONS 210 x 150mm | 192pp | Colour pages Approx 33,000 words Publication: January 2018 (text available now)
NEW! About the authors Sylvie d’Esclaibes is the founder and director since 1992 of the Lycée Montessori in France, the only Montessori high-school in Europe to date. She is the author of several books on Montessori education. Noémie d’Esclaibes is the director of the International Montessori school in Bordeaux, France.
29 Boulevard Raspail 75007 Paris France www.editionsleduc.com Rights enquiries: SĂŠverine Jeauneau email@example.com MĂŠlissa Mahi firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Sep 27, 2017