SURVEY SAYS… Each year, we conduct a Member Satisfaction Survey. Feedback from the survey provides the Board of Directors and the management team critical insight into your preferences, satisfaction and loyalty. We received 1,166 responses last year which went a long way in helping to shape our upcoming and existing products/services. Here is some of what we learned:
• Overall, members rated us 4.5 out of 5 stars! Thank you. Many comments were offered that members appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of staff who helped them. Highest average ratings: 4.7 in friendliness of staff, and 4.6 in professionalism of staff. • 90.1% of members rated us 4 or 5 stars overall. • 78.5% of members consider Erie FCU their primary Financial Institution. • Over half of our members joined Erie FCU based on recommendations from family, friends or employers.
• Members also commented that they love the Patronage Bonus Program! (and hoped that we will continue it).
• Convenience of branches and ATMs remain very important to members. We will
“Joining Erie FCU has been one of the best decisions we’ve ever made over 15 years ago. Very happy with their services and outstanding customer service. No company is as perfect as Disney, but they’re pretty close. We thank you all at Erie FCU!”
continue to provide quality, consistent delivery across a myriad of touchpoints including phone, online, and in person.
~ Uneika L., Erie FCU Member
Your opinions matter to us. Thank you, again, for your help and membership!
LOCALLY • Erie FCU was honored by Preservation Erie at the
prestigious “Greater Erie Awards”. The Greater Erie Awards are presented annually by Preservation Erie’s board of directors to individuals, businesses or organizations that are exceptional stewards of Erie’s physical and cultural landscape. The awards are organized to attract and educate residents and community leaders and to celebrate Erie’s preservation and design successes. Erie FCU was recognized for our “adaptive re-use” conceptual design of our Glenwood Branch & Headquarters Facility.
• Erie FCU was named by the readers of the Erie Times News as “Erie’s Choice in Credit Unions” for the 6th year in a row, named Erie’s Best Bank by the Erie Reader for the 5th consecutive year and voted “Edinboro’s Best Credit Union” for the 3rd year in a row!
REGIONALLY Erie FCU received two honors from the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association.
• At the PCUA’s Evoke conference, Erie FCU walked away with a “M.I.C. Award” (which stands for Market. Innovate. Create) with a 1st place in the “It’s Who You Are” category for our Team AOK (Acts of Kindness) company-wide community outreach initiative. • For the 2nd year in a row, the Pennsylvania Credit Union Association recognized Erie FCU with a prestigious Dora Maxwell award/“honorable mention” for our “Team AOK community outreach initiative.” 9
2018 Erie FCU Annual Report