For further or to enrol or visit For information further information toour enrol visit our website on www.arimgsas.com.au website on www.arimgsas.com.au Or or contact admin on 0398673344 contact admin on 0398673344 or firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
ARIMGSAS Course Brochure ARIMGSAS SERVICES MCQ Preparation Course The course runs for 5 weeks fulltime, 6 days a week. The lectures are run by experienced doctors covering more than 400 topics in the following subjects below, based on AMC format. Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Medico Legal/ Ethical Issues, Emergency and Biostatistics, Population health 2 formal trial examinations based on AMC format and weekly casual trial exams are held. They are followed by extensive feedback. MCQ Preparation Course Dates 2017 1. Mon, Jan 16, 2017 – Sun, Feb 19, 2017 2. Mon, Feb 27, 2017 – Sun, Apr 2, 2017 Clinical Preparation Course The Clinical Preparation Course runs for 10 weeks’ full time, 6 days a week. We also run an 8 weeks’ intensive clinical course fulltime and a 7 days’ clinical examination crash course. The 10 weeks’ course is more extensive and covers more than 600 topics relevant to the AMC Clinical exam. Tutors conduct face-to-face roleplays and interactive sessions on History taking, Physical examination, Diagnosis/differential diagnosis, Therapeutics management, Counselling, Breaking Bad News, Cross-cultural communication and Medico Legal issues and Ethical Issues ranging from Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Psychiatry. 1 formal trial and 2-3 casual trial exams are held during the course. As part of the course you will be visiting hospitals/clinics as observers to assist you in understanding the Australian Health Care system. Clinical Preparation Course (10 weeks) Clinical Preparation Course (8 weeks) 2017 Clinical Preparation Course (7 days) 2017 1. Mon, Jan 30, 2017 – Sun, Mar 26, 2017 1. Wed, Feb 1, 2017 – Tues, Feb 7, 2017 2017 2. Mon, Apr 3, 2017 – Thurs, June 1, 2017 2. Mon, Feb 13, 2017 – Sun, Feb 19, 2017 1. Mon, Jan 23, 2017 - Sun, Apr 2, 2017 2. Mon, Apr 10, 2017 – Sun, Jun 25, 2017 The duration of the Clinical course could be flexible upon your request.
FRACGP (AKT & KFP Preparation Course - Fracture and Dislocation Management Workshop - PESCI Preparation Workshop ARIMGSAS FRACGP (AKT & KFP) course runs for 11 weeks; and 1 day per week (9-5pm) on Saturdays. The course covers AKT’s and - ECG Workshop - Advanced Lifetopics Support Workshop (ALS) KFP’s relevant in Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry and Medico-Legal.
- Basic & Advanced Life Support Workshop combined (ALS & BLS) FRACGP (AKT & KFP) Prep Course 2017 - Fracture Management Workshop 1. Sat, Mar 25, 2017 – Sat, Jun 10, 2017 - Suturing and Wound Management Workshop.
2. Sat, Oct 7, 2017 – Sat, Dec 16, 2017
- IV Cannulation Workshop - Pain Management Workshop - Interpretation of Common & Specialized Laboratory Tests
- Physical Examination Workshop - Introduction to Emergency Ultrasound - Trauma Management - Women's Health Workshop FRACGP (OSCE) (OSCE) Preparation Preparation Course Course FRACGP Basic and Advanced Suturing Workshop - Introduction to Cosmetic Medicine The course runs for 8 weeks and 1 day per week (10-4pm) on Fridays. OSCE course entails practising different scenarios under supervision, The course runs for 8 weeks and 1 day per week (10-4pm) on Fridays. OSCE course entails practising different scenarios under supervision, providing you with extensive feedback. providing you with extensive feedback.
FRACGP (OSCE) Preparation Course 2017 FRACGP Course 1. Fri, Feb (OSCE) 24, 2017Preparation – Fri, Apr 21, 2017 2017 1. 2017 2.Fri, Fri, Feb Aug24, 18,2017 2017––Fri, Fri,Apr Oct 21, 6, 2017
2. Fri, Aug 18, 2017 – Fri, Oct 6, 2017
- CV and Job Interview training - Clinic and Hospital Observerships - Clinical and MCQ Trial Examinations based on the AMC format
Please refer to ARIMGSAS website for the upcoming workshops