Instruction on how to access Attendance Review Report
The Attendance Review Report is designed to quickly provide you with crucial information about your employee’s overall attendance records. In addition, this report helps streamlining your effort when preparing for your staff’s annual review.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Always begin by logging on to the Manager’s Module from JCOOL
2. Go to Reports
3. Go to Attendance Review
4. Go to Quick Print
5. Go to Options
6. Go to page break by employee on page 2 and select YES and then click away to ensure the change is confirmed by the system
7. Then go to Selection Criteria
8. Begin selecting your Date range with the drop down menu to customize a time frame that you would like to see on your report
9. Go to Employees Selected tab and select either All for all employees by your specific unit or choose Selected by clicking on the drop down menu and thus a new set of icons would appear which allow you to tag certain employees that you would like to see on the report; and then click OK to generate the report
10. System is now generating a report for you.
11.This is what the report look likes with page break by employee option selected
You also notice the navigation bar on the bottom of the page. To activate the bar, simply move and point the mouse towards the bottom of the page. As you can see the bar provide many options for you, such as scroll up and down, print, save, zoom in and out, etc.
Produced and illustrated by Steven Sunarjo Microcomputer Training Specialist
The Attendance Review Report is designed to quickly provide you with crucial information about your employee’s overall attendance records....