Certificate IV - Business Administration
Introduction This Certificate IV - Business Administration online eLearning qualification is ideal for those looking to develop their administration skills or advance their career in business administration. This course will provide you with strong business skills ideal for those looking to advance their careers or start their own business.
Units of Competency This course have total 10 Elective units. 5 Elective units can be selected from group A and rest 5 units can be selected from remaining units of Group A or select from the Group B units. Group A • BSBFIA401A - Prepare financial reports • BSBADM405B Organize meetings • BSBADM406B - Organize business travel • BSBINM401A Implement workplace information system • BSBITA401A - Design databases
• BSBITU401A - Design and develop complex text documents • BSBITU402A - Develop and use complex spreadsheets • BSBITU404A - Produce complex desktop published documents • BSBWRT401A - Write complex documents
Group B • BSBCUS401B Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies • BSBCUS402B - Address customer needs • BSBEBU401A - Review and maintain a website • BSBFIA402A - Report on financial activity • BSBADM407B Administer projects • BSBADM409A Coordinate business resources
• BSBINN301A - Promote innovation in a team environment • BSBCMM401A Make a presentation • BSBITS401B - Maintain business technology • BSBMKG413A - Promote products and services • BSBMKG414B Understand marketing activities • BSBMED401B - Manage patient record keeping system
Benefits of Training The Certificate IV - Business Administration online eLearning course will provide you great skills of handle your Business. You will be lead your business very efficiently. And this course is also suitable for those who want to start their own business and looking to advance their carrier in business. This is ideal course for those who want to advance their skills and career.
Contact Us • Melbourne Head Office Administration Centre P: 03 9678 9099
• Processing Centre P: 07 5561 1191
• Sydney Office P: 02 9890 6997
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brisbane Office P: 07 3112 5191
• http://www.coursesonline.c om.au/