OGIP CEED JOB DESCRIPTION AND EXPECTATIONS
What we oﬀer? •
Assist the oGIP team of AIESEC in LC Belgrade EF in the matching process.
• The CEEDER will have access to an oﬃce with free internet service.
Assist in the delivery of Outgoing Preparatory Seminars/Cultural Preparatory Seminars for oGIP EPs
• Opportunity to travel around Serbia. • Develop leadership and interpersonal skills.
Weekly training for oGIP members in EP management and matching process.
• Develop coaching/training skills.
Assist wiht organization of Matching day and other events connected to GIPo Establish strategies concerning marketing and more eﬃcient matching aise EPs (oGIP)
Work on LC2LC Partnerships and provide faster realization of matched EPs Take part in LC forums and events.
Free accommodation (the CEEDER will be lodging in the Local committee house together with interns from other parts of the world).
• Develop sales skills. • Diverse Serbian culture • Provided food in student canteens
GIPo CEED REQUIREMENTS The applicant should:
MEASURE OF SUCCESS
• 15 matches in the IT sub-product • AT LEAST 50% OF TARGET 50 EP’S RAISED • AT LEAST 80% MATCH TO RAISERATIO •4 LC-LC Partnerships • 1 Outgoing Preparatory Seminar for EPs
• Be a former or current EB member of an LC (Preferred). Members on TLP will be taken to consideration based on at least ONE year of AIESEC experience. • Have at least one year of experience in AIESEC (Required). • Have experience in Global Internship Program (Preferred). • The CEEDER must be ready to stay in Serbia for at least 6 weeks (preferred). • Have good presentation and facilitation skills (Required). • Be ﬂuent or excellent in English Language (Required). • Be knowledgeable in myaiesec.net usage and management (Required). • Have excellent selling skills (Preferred).