2013 BATHROOM COLLECTION
A PLACE THAT’S ALL YOURS. FOR LIFE.
AT TWYFORD, WE KNOW YOUR BATHROOM IS A PERSONAL SPACE. WHERE LIFE HAPPENS. THE TWYFORD COLLECTION INCLUDES BEAUTIFUL DESIGN, INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, AND A QUALITY THAT WILL LAST, GIVING YOU THE BATHROOM THAT YOU WANT. FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. FOR LIFE.
IT MEANS W PRODUCTS FOR LIFE A lot of life gets lived in the bathroom, so as well as looking good the sanitaryware has to be pretty tough and durable. All of our ceramic products come with a 25 year guarantee and our showering products are guaranteed for life* which reflects our commitment to quality. Itâ€™s also one of the reasons why Twyford has such a good reputation. We aim to keep it that way.
A LIFETIME OF EXPERIENCE With over 160 years under our belts, thereâ€™s a massive amount of experience at Twyford. And we put it to good use our indepth knowledge of sanitaryware design, and our understanding of what the market wants, is second to none.
*Guaranteed against manufacturing faults only. Exclusions apply.
HAT IT SAYS EVERYDAY LIFE INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO MAKE LIFE BETTER
From the tiniest design detail to ground breaking new technology, weâ€™re always looking for bright ideas that will improve our products and make life better and easier for our customers. Like ultra hygienic rimless toilets, water saving cisterns, easy fit installation systems and low flow water saving taps. And lots, lots more.
The bathroom is an essential element in every day life. For everyone. Young and old, at work and at home morning, afternoon, evening and night. Ordinary people, doing those ordinary things. Because thatâ€™s what Twyford is all about. Being there For Life.
Vello by code2design.
DESIGN GOES HAND IN HAND WITH FUNCTIONALITY AND INNOVATION AT TWYFORD, ENSURING THAT OUR PRODUCTS DON’T JUST PERFORM TO A HIGH STANDARD BUT ALSO LOOK GOOD.
• Designed for comfort and convenience with toilet pans 30mm higher than standard, for more comfortable rising
• Washbasins can be used with pedestal or semi pedestal, or mounted on a washbasin shelf or furniture unit
• Highly flexible, with different combinations in the range to suit your preferred look
• Versatile washbasin sizes, which can be combined with a variety of shelves and furniture units with quiet, self closing drawers
• Washbasin shelves and furniture available in Light Oak and Wenge real wood veneer finish • Lightweight soft closing mechanism seats as standard
3D • Exceptional flexibility makes 3D ideal across all sizes of bathroom • Unit layouts can be personalised to your requirements • Versatile washbasins can be used with one or two drawer under basin units, or mounted with an exposed chrome trap for a distinctive, contemporary look • 500mm washbasin includes decorative tray • Furniture is available in Plum or Alpine White high gloss finishes • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism • Furniture units internally segmented for easier storage • Additional furniture options include tall and side cabinets • Designed for comfort and convenience with toilet pans 30mm higher than standard, for more comfortable rising • NEW Rimfree® option available on the wall hung pan
AWARD WINNING DESIGN The 3D wall hung pan has recently been awarded the Plus X award which is the World’s biggest Innovation prize for Technology, Sport and Lifestyle.
• Flexible design including multi-outlet close coupled toilet
• Total Install® as standard on 600mm basin and toilets
• Straight lines combined with oval shapes give the bathroom a touch of chic elegance
• Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism
A contemporary Italian design from Antonio Citterio. The suite includes a dual flush 6/4 litre toilet with an optional seat with a soft closing mechanism.
A design classic inspired by the Art Deco style. A cloakroom basin option is also available.
• Extensive range including offset basin, corner basin, undercounter basin, bidet and furniture • Compact dimensions combine with space saving shapes to meet the functional and aesthetic needs of the user • Water saving Flushwise® 4/2.6 litre toilets • Furniture available in Wood Teak finish or White with soft closing doors • New Rimfree® option available on the close coupled toilets
• Modern, square design • Extremely comprehensive product range with a wide selection of bathroom furniture • Slanted edge angled towards the inside of the basin enables spray water to drain easily • Fast excess water drainage thanks to shelf spaces angled slightly to the side and front • Water saving close coupled Flushwise® toilet 4/2.6 litre • Wall hung pan capable of flushing on 4/2.6 litres • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism
GALERIE • Extensive range of basins including countertop and semi-recessed • Water saving close coupled Flushwise® toilet 4/2.6 litre • Back-to-wall and new wall hung toilets capable of flushing on 4/2.6 litres • Total Install® as standard on basins • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism • New Rimfree® option available on the wall hung pan
• With Galerie Optimise, you can create optimal designs for small areas and spaces • Short projection option available on handrinse and semi-recessed basins • Total Install® as standard on basins
• Contemporary twist on a traditional design • Water saving toilet Flushwise® 4/2.6 litre • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism
• Extensive range including back-to-wall toilet options, free standing bidet and counter top basins • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism • Total Install® as option on 550, 600 and 650mm basins • One of the top selling Twyford suites
• A contemporary addition to Refresh • Matching furniture options made of highly water resistant MDF complete with gloss lacquer finish and soft closing doors • Total Install® upgrade on 550mm and 600mm basins • Optional toilet seat with soft closing mechanism
• Range of luxurious lay on basins including handrinse and countertop • Space saving innovative products • Dual flushing toilet (6/4 litre) also available • Short projection toilet pan also available
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE LOOKING AFTER YOUR TWYFORD SHOWERING PRODUCTS
Twyford shower enclosures and trays are designed to provide you with a luxurious showering experience. You can help to maintain their good looks and performance by getting into a routine of regular cleaning - it only takes a few moments after each shower to ensure that your enjoyment of our products lasts a lifetime.
Shower enclosures should be cleaned after every use. To prevent limescale from building up, use a squeegee, a soft cloth or chamois leather - but no cleaning agent - to wipe off any water droplets left after showering. Residue left by bodycare products (liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel) can also cause substances to accumulate. Use water to rinse away residues after use. All sliding door track fittings should also be cleaned this way - to ensure that they continue to run smoothly.
Maintaining the clean and attractive looks of your shower tray is easy. Clean with warm soapy water or mild detergent after each use, and wipe dry with a clean cloth. Gritty or abrasive cleaners should never be used, as they may mark the surface. Should limescale or fine scratches become a problem, apply T-cut with a damp cloth and then polish it off. The waste trap is designed for easy access and should be removed and cleaned regularly - every week if the shower is in daily use - ensuring that any debris is removed.
HANDY HINTS FOR CLEANING GLASS PRODUCTS • Don’t allow limescale to build up especially in hard water areas • If you do get a stubborn limescale build up, a mixture of 50:50 vinegar and water will help you to clean it away - but make sure all vinegar is rinsed off completely • Never use strong detergents or cleaning agents • Cleaning materials should wherever possible be rated between PH4 and PH8 • In no circumstances should you use any abrasive substances Take good care of your shower enclosure... and you’ll enjoy the benefits for a lifetime
FURNITURE FINISHES Twyford Bathrooms furniture is supplied ready assembled as standard, ranges include innovative features such as fully adjustable wall brackets for ease of installation, and soft closing systems for doors and drawers.
OUR FURNITURE FINISHES RANGE INCLUDES: VELLO
WATER SAVING INNOVATION FROM TWYFORD SAVING WATER AND LOOKING GOOD. FOR LIFE. The problem of water scarcity is increasing globally. Current usage is unsustainable, and water saving is a key element in planning for new developments. At Twyford, we design with this in mind. It’s not an afterthought, it’s an inspiration. For innovative, market leading products that conform to - and outperform - the new regulations. Reducing water consumption dramatically, with no compromise in the style and look of our ranges.
WEPLS (WATER EFFICIENT PRODUCT LABELLING SCHEME) WEPLS provides consumers and professional specifiers easy access to a database of bathroom products which, when installed correctly, will use less water, save energy and save money. Twyford are helping users make an environmentally conscious choice by supporting the scheme.
IDEAS TO MAKE LIFE BETTER
THE FLUSHWISE® WC & CONCEALED CISTERNS Twyford have been leading the way in reducing toilet flush volumes. We have revolutionised the field with the introduction of the unique Flushwise® dual flush push button WC. Flushwise® WCs use 4 or 2.6 litres each flush (an effective flush of just 3 litres) - less than half the water of most toilets currently in use in the UK. And Twyfords concealed cisterns use only 4 or 2.6 litres of water and lead the field for reducing water consumption.
Our unique dual action tap delivers water at 2.5 litres a minute with one click back, and 5 litres a minute with two clicks. You can choose the rate of flow - it saves water every time.
Twyfords Signature and Celtic baths have capacities of just 152 and 140 litres while giving you a luxurious bathing experience.
And the Aquations low flow bath/shower mixer provides a great shower and saves water too. It delivers 6 litres a minute on the shower function, while unrestricted flow on the bath filler allows the bath to be filled quickly - combining performance with water savings.
The Celtic 1700 x 700mm bath offers all the benefits of a standard size steel bath, but with a water saving capacity up to 140 litres to the overflow. That’s an estimated 35% water saving, compared to a typical standard size bath. The new Opal 1700 x 700mm bath is also available in a water saving option, with a low volume capacity of only 130 litres to overflow.
TOTAL INSTALL FROM TWYFORD ®
Trust Twyford to make life easier for you! Our unique Total Install® system, available on some suites, and all Outfit shower enclosures, makes installation of toilet and bathroom fittings quicker and simpler than ever before. Now great looking designs can become part of your home, using less tools and less time - thanks to ingenious inbuilt fittings which give a perfect, professional finish to every job. Simple. But ingenious. Total Install®, from Twyford.
TOTAL INSTALL PACK ®
Total Install® comes as standard with Galerie, Galerie Optimise, Encore and Moda, if you wish to add our unique Total Install® system to your bathroom suite, simply order our Total Install® pack, consisting of; Basin bracket and fixings, pan to floor fixings, isolating valve. (Check suitability before ordering).
WASHBASINS Twyford Total Install washbasins are supplied complete with factoryfitted wall brackets and wall fixings. Brackets for the basins, pedestal or wall mounted, can be adjusted for easy post-installation tiling without removal. Smaller tap holes make for accurate alignment and a watertight seal. The end result is a much more secure fit and a more professional finish. ®
Pedestals have clearance for the installation of an in-line waste, removing the risk of misalignment and leaks when plumbed through the floor. This is particularly helpful in cloakroom applications. A new positioning template aids fast and accurate positioning for optimum basin-to-pedestal fit.
WC pans come complete with floor fixings, large ‘drill through’ holes in the pan foot, plugs and integral cover caps, providing a truly secure and professional finish. Seats and covers come factory assembled with a special fast-fix non-corroding hinge. This ensures accurate fitting first time - every time.
Twyford’s Galerie Total Install bath is supplied with all necessary screws and other fixings, and are standardised to reduce the number of tools required. They’re complete with a factory fitted, tubular leg set, which simply flips into place. Shorter bath feet have threaded inserts and make for fast adjustment and levelling. Wooden baseboard runners make baths rigid so there is no need for a ‘fifth foot’. Tap holes are smaller, making brassware easier to fit and align removing the risk of seepage and too-close a fit to surrounding tiling. Baths have an “upstand kit” designed to solve the problem of leakage. Bath panels come with quick and simple magnetic fixings, for easy fitting, access and maintenance.
WC cisterns come with factory-fitted valves and fittings - saving time and energy. A push-fit service valve and connector, for copper or plastic pipe, guarantees a watertight seal without cross-threading or the need for extra parts. The cistern is quickly connected to the pan with inclusive stainless steel bolt kit, comprising fast-fix nuts and a specially supplied tool. The “doughnut” washer is self adhesive and doesn’t move during assembly.
SHOWER ENCLOSURES ®
Total Install® bath panels are suitable for any 1700 x 700mm bath.
Twyford’s range of Outfit shower enclosures are engineered to be installed from the outside, making them ideal where working space is restricted. Profiles are adjusted from the external face and a handy cover plate hides all fixings. The inside of the shower is completely free from screws, producing a clean finish. Uneven walls are not a problem, as all Outfit products have an ample 50mm (25mm each side) post adjustment system.
YOUR GUARANTEE Lifetime
Hydr8, Geo6 & Outfit shower enclosures and bath screens, Twyford trays.
Ceramic products (excluding accessories and fittings), steel and acrylic baths.
T4 shower enclosures.
4mm bath panels.
Accessories and fittings, all wooden products, 2 & 3mm bath panels. plastic and metal fittings including seats, taps, cistern fittings, electronic components and ceramic bathroom accessories.
This Guarantee covers products manufactured or supplied by Twyford Bathrooms under the Twyford brand name and installed in the United Kingdom and The Republic of Ireland. Should a claim be made, under the Guarantee, we ask that the following conditions are met: • Proof of purchase should be supplied at the time of claim. • Product should have been fitted in accordance with our fixing instructions, UK Water Regulations 1999 and general good plumbing practice. • We need to ensure that the product has been maintained and cared for in accordance with our Care Instructions. We cannot accept responsibility for the failure of a product if it has been modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged. It should also have been used for itss sole design purpose.
• We must be given reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation. If removed, the product should be retained for inspection. • Our policy is one of continuous improvement. If the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered, but identical goods are no longer available, we will replace with the nearest equivalent. • This Guarantee applies only to the single product in question and not to the whole bathroom suite. This Guarantee does not extend to cover consequential loss or damage which could not be reasonably forseen at the time the product was purchased. For further information contact our Customer Services Department on tel: 0844 412 5921 or fax: 0844 412 5922. This Guarantee is effective for products purchased after 1st November 1995 and is offered to customers acquiring our products as consumers, not in the course of a trade or business. This Guarantee does not in any way affect the statutory or other rights of a consumer.